Review of Hebeos

service@hebeos.com

595 reviews with 5 stars

vanessak47
2/18/19

this dress is the most beautiful dress i have ever seen! it looks like in the picture and it suits well. thanks for this wonderful dress

laylag5
2/17/19

I was definitely worried about ordering, seeing bad and good reviews. got my dress in 2 1/2 weeks, WAY earlier than I needed it. came in a shade darker than burgundy, but fits absolutely beautifully. a little tight under the armpit region, but I got my custom sized so easy fix. overall I love my dress so much and am so excited to wear it!!

sandrac374
2/15/19

As the grandmother of the bride, I expected a lot from the dress and was not at all disappointed. It was beautiful, of good quality, and was received in plenty of time. I received an abundance of compliments and made a referal for a friend's upcoming wedding. All in all, I was very pleased!

laurat267
2/14/19

My dresses were absolutely amazing! I used them as my bridesmaids dresses for my wedding this weekend and they were gorgeous!

quintanj
2/12/19

When I first saw the dress on Hebeos I couldn't believe it was so inexpensive. I almost thought it was too good to be true. I ordered the pink color, it came in the mail within 3 week and it blew me away. This dress easily looks about $400-$500 with the beautiful sequins and overall style. I'm also a fairly curvy woman and it fit amazing. I will definitely be ordering from Hebeos again.

berthak13
2/11/19

I was worried before that the dress doesn't show like it was presented on the website but then when its arrive, I'm really happy about all the details.
I do custom size for this dress and it fit really well on me..
Good on you Hebeos..highly recommended and one more thing, my bridesmaids also getting their dresses from here..

stephaniea165
2/10/19

I just received my dress and it is absolutely gorgeous ! I was really worried after all the bad comments I've read but it is bull$#*!!! The dress is amazing, exactly like the pictures, great material, great color everything is amazing !

susanaw3
2/1/19

LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!!
Oh did I say I love it??
Came in 20 days which is just in time for my last minute gala event in 3 days. True to size. I had the hem cut by 6 inches as I'd like to wear it ankle length. Nice material. Looks expensive. I will order in another color. Thank you!!

aprils191
1/30/19

Very very pleased. It was a little stiff but that was okay. I did custom measurements and measured a little to big. But I didn't get it fixed and it worked out great. Fabric is super nice on the outside

monicab163
1/29/19

The outfit turned out much better than my expectations! The fitting was on point! I needed the outfit for an event sooner than the delivery date and the Hebeos team rushed the outfits for me and my sister. I am ordering another outfit from them and will continue to. Me and my sister both received multiple compliments on our outfits thru the night. Thank you Hebeos!

jahae
1/28/19

I am in love!!! The dress was nicer than I expected. And the price is unbeatable! I bought the navy blue one for the Military Ball. I got so many compliments. Especially loved the illusion neckline esp for bigger chested girls like me -so it kept the dress up.

samanthah172
1/27/19

I worn the dress to a party and it was a winner I'm happy I bought the dress I love the color & style. I think I'll order it again in another color.

jamilaw3
1/25/19

The dress looks so amazing! Steam it and smooth it to get the wrinkles out.

Anyway, back to the dress itself! It is classy, sexy, unique, fun, flirty, and affordable! Quality of the fabric is good. Not too thin that you can see through, and not too thick that you're going to sweat because you wanted to look cute while you were sitting down for dinner on a date.

christinea141
1/24/19

I am SOO glad I found my dress at HEBEOS, the fit is amazing! It is very comfortable, the material is soft and has a little stretch so it is easy to move in. The only thing i found to be slightly different from the picture is that the lace stuff on the neck comes higher than shown but I actually liked it that way. Overall I think the dress is sexy but classy.

sonyab40
1/23/19

I wore the dress for my 18th Birthday Party and it was absolutely stunning. Although I was very hesitant to buy it, I took my chances anyway. I bought it one size up and it fit me well. The length and train was super long, but my mom made a few alterations. She also added a covering in the front near the boob area. The cups in the dress have no support whatsoever. They are just there to probably cover your nipples, so I highly suggest wearing a strapless bra.
Other than that, it was worth the money!

elleniz
1/22/19

It came in the right amount of time.i love the dress,no regrats.what i see in the picture is what i got.love everything about it.i got update everytime about my item from hebeos.no doubt where my next purchase is going to be.

adrianaa31
1/20/19

I loved my dress, It came early and fit me perfectly. I was getting complements all night of how I looked like a princess. The dress was made with very good material and had many layers. Thank you so much Hebeos!!!

crystalr99
1/18/19

My wedding dress is absolutely beautiful I brought it for me special day and it was stunning! It took two weeks to arrive so good shipping time. But I will say it's more so for someone with height and a long torso. Other than that a beautiful grown!!! I also had the sleeves cut.

cicelyf4
1/17/19

LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED!! The dress was so amazing and beautiful. I ordered a XL because people said it ran small but could've got the late. Nonetheless the dress still fit me like a glove and I got so many compliments. It's so sleek and amazing.

tiffanyf49
1/16/19

Wore to my 20 year awards banquet and got so many compliments. Swapped out the zipper for an invisible one.

marih25
1/14/19

Bought a dress for my mother! She loves it! The material is super clean and fancy looking. It's appears to be a right not give kind of material but it's actually the opposite, stretchy and form sitting! Flattering to a thinker figure!

paigew36
1/11/19

Sorry I didn't take a pic but this dress is very flattering. I bought it as a back up for my wedding and it was a nice thick material not flimsy or see thru. Great value. Go off the measurements fit perfect I am a plus woman and this was very flattering. It is also very long I'm only 5'6 with heels it's fine.

jenniferg462
1/10/19

I couldn't be more pleased with my dress! It's very good quality and fits beautifully. Loooooooooove

judithh138
1/9/19

Well made and good fabric. Not bad for the price. I did have to have it altered a bit but it was perfect otherwise. Wore it to the formal and got a ton of compliments. Added a rinestone belt and blinged out chunky statement jewelry loved the final look!

toryt15
1/7/19

I had concerns about ordering a formal dress online thinking it might be too small or be terrible quality material and construction. But Hebeos is reputable and I figured that given the price, it was worth the investigation. I couldn't have been more thrilled with the quality, color, and fit. The length MORE than accommodates extra high heeled shoes as well. The material is a bit stretchy and thus forgiving. I received several compliments.

Helpful answer -2

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Beverly. We are so sorry to hear that. Please your order number to us. Our customer service team will reply you ASAP.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?