Review of Hebeos

service@hebeos.com

742 reviews with 5 stars

heatherl227
5/24/19

I was skeptical about ordering from here. I ordered this dress in white for my sunset beach wedding in June, and it is beautiful!! I couldn't be happier!! I will post pics after the wedding!!

leos115
5/23/19

I ordered for "Ball Gown Long Sleeves Bateau Satin Floor-Length Dresses" in dark blue that is awesome, the net at top is so soft, size and fitting is great. I received my dress withing mentioned delivery time. I also got discount using coupon code.
Thanks. Heneos

bridgetg34
5/22/19

Loved my dress! It was comfortable and fit perfectly. I ordered it in color "daffodil" and my only adjustment was to shorten the slit in the front so I didn't have to worry worry about flashing anyone.

indieh3
5/21/19

My dress is amazing a little long but that can be easily fixed! Thank you so much it is exactly like the photo

kimberlyw199
5/21/19

Absolutely in love with my daughters dress! This company was amazing and made it happen, I messaged them stressed, thinking the dress wasn't going to make it, they asked what date and made it happen!! love this company!

juliem564
5/20/19

I absolutely adored my dress! It so beautiful! Fast shipping and super friendly owner! Received so many compliments on it! Thank you for helping make the night perfect!

marissag22
5/20/19

My dress fit like a glove and it exceeded my expectations!! It was soooo gorgeous and made me feel like an absolute princess on prom night, thank you so much Hebeos!

cassiel24
5/16/19

I loved my dress so much! It fit me so well and I put my measurements in when I ordered it. Great quality as well! The fabric was a soft satin and not too thin or thick. I'm 5'3 and 115 lbs. and my measurements were about a size 2-4.

amiyas2
5/16/19

Love my dress so much the color was amazing and it came right on time the customer service is the best! 100% recommend Thank you for making me look beautiful for my prom !

jeannem116
5/15/19

I bought a dress from this website, The fabric was better than expected. The color was a little lighter than I thought it would have been but I still really liked it. In general I'm very satisfied with this dress and I would recommend this site !

alienw
5/15/19

I ordered my dress and had the colour changed, I was so nervous when I received it, but the second I opened the package my mind was at ease. Quality dress and very well made, was absolutely stunning and made me feel like a princess, will definitely purchase from this site again.

lundynv
5/15/19

I ordered my dress for prom and I LOVED it. The only thing I would say is, I didn't really like how low the neckline came. I stitched a piece of white lace in the front to make it a little more modest. But other than that it was great.

molliej2
5/14/19

The dress was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. My daughter wanted to look like a princess and she did!

litzym
5/14/19

Amazing dress I was worried for nothing it looks like the picture and it feels great complements my skin and body great definitely recommend it

victoriad115
5/14/19

My dress was stunning. I was a bit apprehensive about buying a dress from an online store, but I was really impressed with the results. The dress was exactly as shown in the picture. The material and measurements were accurate as well. Thank you so much!

louisem168
5/13/19

Great range of dresses, and eye catching shoes and jewellery that suites your body type. The categorization of suiting is awesome also. My order was well fitted, nice color as mentioned on site. I really appreciate and thankful to Hebeos

staceys114
5/12/19

Not only were the products just as described, they were in excellent condition.The shipping was quick.Overall, great experience.Great store, great service.

rubyr44
5/12/19

I ordered this dress with custom measurements. it just arrived today.it fits perfectly!!!! they did an AMAZING job making this dress to my custom measurements. thank you SO much to hebeos for their wonderful customer service, and wonderful products at a fair price! I will definitely be shopping here again!

amandaa265
5/12/19

Very fast shipping! Great quality! Love everything about this dress! Will order from them again!Thank you HEBEOS!

lambam
5/11/19

My ball gown arrived in timely manner and fit perfectly, great quality and price - very pleased & highly recommended will definitely make another purchase!!!

jaynesl
5/11/19

I received compliments all night long on how gorgeous this dress was & I couldn't agree more! It was comfortable, allowed me to dance all night long, and photographed AMAZINGLY! I would highly recommend!

amberi11
5/10/19

Bought a dress for my fiancee's Fraternity Black & White Ball, I absolutely loved it. I had to have some alterations done but other than that it was perfect. Thank you Hebeos!!!

jeanettej23
5/10/19

I loved this dress from the second I saw it. I am so glad I bought it. I was really amazed at how well made it was. Such a great deal! I had some minor alterations done - which didn't cost much. There was a customs charge (about $70) for sending it to Canada, but I still spent significantly less on this unique wedding dress than any of my friends had spent on theirs. I got tons of compliments and felt so very beautiful.

vpeltonv
5/10/19

The shipment was very speedy and the dresses match the color swatches u see online. My junior bridesmaids love them! Recommend this to anyone

lisap530
5/9/19

I placed an order for a dress for my son's wedding, ordered a size larger than I wear just case. The dress I received was a disaster. The dress didn't even resembled the picture they had on their site. Front slit in leg area opened to my crotch, couldn't even zip the back. Brought it to a seamstress to see if is could be fixed, she said there was no fabric to even try to work with. Customer service was a joke. All email, no phone numbers. Many emails back and forth, sent pictures. Every time I emailed it was responded to by someone different who all tried to say that the website said "Standard size dresses don't fit well and always need to be altered"! Why would I buy something that says it won't fit. I scanned the website for those words because many who responded to me used the same verbiage, surprise...nothing!
HORRIBLE experience and wasted money! Don't even look at the website as you'll be disappointed if you order anything!

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. The dress we ordered was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. It honestly looked like a highschool sewing project. Not at all worth the money. They will not honor their return policy so just walk away.

By Anne S.
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?