Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

andrewb557
5/16/19

Please don't buy anything from this site if you are hoping to exchange or return your dress....and when you receive the dress you will want to return it . The dress arrives scrunched up in a cheap plastic bag bearing no resemblance to what is on the site....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

jackiec171

FALSE ITEM!
I ordered a graduation dress and it's absoutly nothing like the picture; not same fabric or lace and size is way off. They won't let me return even sent pictures. DISCRASE LOST 200$ DO NOT BUY

shanettea1
5/16/19

I ordered my daughter prom dress and the dress came and looked nothing like what the picture claimed. It was supposed to be a trumpet dress however it was short in front and long in the back. Sequence was glued on and pieces coming out of everywhere. Then it had a big mesh piece around breast and neck which was not in picture. When I contacted them they said send pictures which I did. the website stated if defect I could get a full refund, however they offered me 10% and said that's the best they could do and I could not return it. The prom is in 2 weeks and shipping took over a month so my daughter is in a horrible postion.

jordang95
5/16/19

I just received my dress size 6 in green and all I have to say is shame on this website. If I could give NEGATIVE STARS I would. The dress looks NOTHING like it does on the website!!! The material looks different and the arms are see through which it DOES NOT say on the website. THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED.

antoinettem31
5/15/19

My daughter ordered her prom dress from here. She was so excited, kept checking every day for when it was to come. The measurements they asked for was bust, hips and length. So imagine our surprise when the dress came, it wouldn't go over her arms. She contacted the company. First they wanted pictures of her in the dress, then they wanted her to take measurements of the dress. They offered a 10% credit towards a future purchase (as if we would buy anything else from them). The final was a 20% refund; that's $36 dollars when the dress cost $180. They also had the audacity to say that the measurements we sent were wrong. There was no where on the website that asked for arm sizes. I wish I had read the reviews before my daughter ordered from the piece of sh*t company

jadel43
5/15/19

This product took WEEKS to arrive. Did not even ship until WEEKS after purchase.

Not worth the price or effort. Will NEVER order from here again.

demetrish1
5/15/19

Poor quality and I did not get the dress as pictured!!! The design was different and color off. After I requested a refund because they said you will get a refund if it's not as pictured!

scarlettc8
5/15/19

Wish I could put 1 star. I ordered a size 12. They sent me a size 14. This is my wedding dress and the dress is too big and will refuse refund or return. Disgusting! They clearly need to go back to school to tell the difference between a 12 and a 14. This is now being handled as fraud. Don't look like the photo at all.

shaunw35
5/15/19

This is not a good company to order from. My dress looked nothing like the one on the pic. Cheap material,awful quality. When I sent a message for me to return they told me I couldn't! Since when can't you return something you don't like! Brides have so much to spend on, I could've used this money elsewhere DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE SCAMMERS!

kevint376
5/14/19

We ordered a $97 dress for my daughter. It came as pictured...except the measurements weren't even CLOSE. We got it altered and spent $125, the Hebeos website assuring they would reimbursement up to 40% for alterations if measurements weren't within one inch of our specs.

Customer service emails were vague to me and only offered 10% reimbursement without explanation, not even explaining what WOULD constitute a 40% reimbursement.

annicag
5/14/19

Everything about this website and order is TRASH! The dress, the material, the customer service, everything. I dress smelt like gasoline when received. The material did not come in satin as specified on the website, and it was too big. They would not send me a label so that i could return it nor give me a refund which I asked for within the 7 days. DO NOT buy anything from them!

alicek104
5/14/19

If I could give a negative review I would. After reading good reviews I ordered this dress and it does not fit even though I went off other people reviews and my normal dress size. The material of the dress is different from the picture also, it is more of a fake satin material. They won't let me return the dress and this whole situation has been stressful and a waste of my time and money. I recommend saving your money and finding a better dress and company.

clarissam35
5/14/19

Extremely disappointed with this dress. Looks nothing like the pic.. not even copyed the design well Just looks extremely cheep. The arms of the dress are way to long and way way to big. Also unable to return. $162 wasted.. lesson learned!

kileyp1
5/14/19

I am not happy with my service with this company I ordered this dress with expedient shipping and it still didn't come on time also they do not show you all types of colors that they offer which can be conflicting would not recommend .

wildlaysh
5/13/19

I ordered a dress that looked beautiful in the picture but when I received it. It was ugly and the designed looked like it was made for an old lady. They also did not get my size right. I order it custom sized so I don't know how they got my measurements wrong. Must of not payed much attention. It also came with a rip on the top part of the dress. When I asked for my money back they asked for pictures of the dress and so I sent pictures of what the problem was and they kept insisting for me to sent them pictures of the dress which I already did once. I sent two pictures. All I wanted was my money back. I shouldn't have to wait a long time to get my money back. It's my money if I wanted back give it back, simple. I even offered to return the dress. I don't want the dress at all. I'm so disappointed

amyt247
5/13/19

WOULD NOT RETURN DRESS THAT DID NOT FIT, EVEN FOR STORE CREDIT. THEY WANTED PICTURES OF MY 14 YR OLD DAUGHTER IN THE DRESS THAT DID NOT COVER HER, SICK, RUN AWAY.

tamarab97
5/13/19

My friend ordered this dress and it was an absolute disaster. The fabric if worn too long would cause rashes and looked like and old ladies table cloth. The colour was all wrong and looked washed out as well as just outright fugly. She attempted to return it but they denied anything being wrong even with provided photo evidence of the clear issues it had. So I recommend you don't purchase anything from this website.

itzelb1
5/13/19

If i could give this gown 0 stars i would. I ordered it in Spa colour and when it arrived the sequinned part of the gown was a completely different colour to the rest of the material. It looked cheap and tacky. The customer service skills of the employees were rude and disrespectful when i made a complain. Stay far away from this place, you will be wasting your time & money!

terryh298
5/13/19

They used pictures and reviews from other websites this is a scam the this page is fraud. I have proves I have not been the only one who got scam plenary other females and people who have purchase items from this website they refuse to give my money back because it wasn't the dress I order .

euo
5/12/19

THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR RETURN POLICY. I ordered a dress for my wedding. The dress did not fit me. It was loose from the chest area, loose from the stomach, and too tight from the legs to even sit down. Quality of the dress and presentation was whatever. but it just wasnt a good fit.
I sent pictures and explained to customer service. I mean if you purchase a product, and you aren't satisfied on how you look and fits you (specially if you cant even sit down with the dress), that should be enough reason to accept a client trying to return/exchange ... like any other nonScam sites do. Their reponse was "thanks for your pictures but the dress looks nice no problem can be told out it is not returnable". Like if she was the one wearing it.
DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! we all know online shopping is tricky but at least some other sites give you the opportunity to return or exchange size/product if it doesn't work. Super sad and frustrated.

josueg13
5/12/19

The tulle underneath will not be as long or as full as it looks in the pics And they will not honor their return policy. Honestly it might be best to not order a single item from them for reason that if they feel like the dress meets THEIR expectations they will not honor their return policy which could be comprehended by an elementary school child. Save yourself the headache and trouble I am having while planning the biggest day of my life.

dianan66

Hi,

Since I have seen lovely dresses on the website and in the gallery I thought I would buy one from the website. First of all it a bad copy of the image what they have on the website, second when I received my WEDDING DRESS on the 24 of April one hour later I contacted Hebeos customer service to inform them the dress has stains, yellow and red. They offered me 10% refund of the dress after I showing them images. So 10% is about 15£.They expect me to take my WEDDING DRESS to a dry cleaner with a 15 £ refund because obviously I can not put it in the washing machine. Awful customer service. Even if you would return the item you would need to wait 16+ days for them to decide if they will refund you or not. I sent them images of the dress and still offering me 10% refund. That is RIDICULOUS.
Very DISAPPOINTED.

Ohh and I cannot even upload any images of the dress I received because they need to approve it first.

Update:
I asked them how can I return it. They never answered to the question they keep offering their 10% refund. Even though now I want to return it and get My money back. They just not telling me how.

Awful, stay away from them.

makyal
5/10/19

The dress was very beautiful but I had a few altercations to the bottom of my dress, but overall it was good experience.

arnaldog
5/10/19

I got the dress in the mail yesterday and it was the wrong dress. It came in falling apart and it was too big on me, it was ichy everywhere, it is very see through. I legit feel like y'all ripped me off so I am returning it and would like my $138 back.

lavonm4
5/10/19

This dress came nothing like the picture. The wraps you have to see together your self, the 360 cathedral look is not part of the dress. The dress is short in the front and has a misshapen trail. The dress isn't form fitting like in the picture and the bust is sooo big. This is down right fraud.

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. The dress we ordered was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. It honestly looked like a highschool sewing project. Not at all worth the money. They will not honor their return policy so just walk away.

By Anne S.
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?