Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

amyilm
4/12/19

I loved the dress sizing was perfect and it was shipped super fast and came in beautiful packaging will definitely order from her again, Thank you for hebeos.

bitb1
4/11/19

DO NOT BUY THIS DRESS OR ANY OTHER ONE IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK! This company is a scam and they are awful to work with. They won't refund me my money and I had to make a dispute with my bank. The dress is cheap and ugly compared to the picture. They delete all bad reviews. Shady, shady, shady!! I'd give a negative rating if I could.

trinityp2
4/11/19

AWFUL WOW please don't order this dress I promise it's nothing like expected, I wasted so much money on this dress and I didn't even wear it for the one reason I ordered it bc it was so bad. And now they aren't letting me return it, dont waste your money on this website it sucks.

jacquim19
4/11/19

Terrible Prom Dresses, style is nothing like in the picture. It was too tight, too long and sagging in the front. When I requested for a return address so I get a refund, they will not give me my refund. I was told that the dresses are to "be ordered and not resold".
That does not make sense.

midorim2
4/11/19

Nice dresses but won't let you return it, even if it doesn't fit. Also took forever to get in. Costumer service was fine but not helpful. They said they would do there best to help but liessss.

sarac204
4/11/19

We placed an order. Received an invoice for payment and never heard anything again. The company don't have a phone number. Suggest logging in to track order. No order there. Emailed numerous times. Where is our dress?

loris413
4/11/19

When I receive this dress, I was extremely disappointed, I had ordered 3 for the bridesmaids. Each dress, the hem was noticeably uneven. Also, their description of this dress does not explain that the whole back of the dress is a solid taffeta color. It looks like they forgot to finish the back of the dress. Their customer service is horrible too. I requested a refund for all 3 dresses within the 7 days after I received them. They refused to give me a refund. I guess that it doesn't matter to them if you walk down the aisle in an unfinished dress with a crooked hemline. They don't care about the quality of their work. And they don't care about their customers, even though they have a return policy, - it is useless. After going back and forth about returning the items, they told me to "resell the dresses". How can I sell dresses that look half completed and the hem is noticeably uneven? DO NOT BUY ANY DRESS FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN IT NO MATTER WHAT THEIR RETURN POLICY SAYS.

jassicad2
4/11/19

Dress is the worst. The dress is very itchy. The lace used is very bad.
The customer service is the worst. They tell you we will get back to you in 24 hours and they never follow that. So try a different dress. Don't waste your money.am a size 6 I ordered size 10 to give me enough room. But when it arrived it didn't fit. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE.

mooneym
4/11/19

DO NO ORDER FROM HERE. dress is NOTHING like the picture. not supposed to be sequins or mesh. the bottom of the dress is not like that. IF I COULD GIVE 0/5 I WOULD!

cherad
4/11/19

Worst dress ever. Made of cheap material. Tried to return it and the people from this website would not give me a refund. Do not order any dresses from this website. It is a scam to give you cheap material and get your money. They didn't even give me the correct size.

jecciag
4/11/19

We have always had excellent success with Hebeos. The dresses are
extremely high quality. The customer service has been wonderful. Very
friendly and helpful people. We have been satisfied with our experience at Hebeos and would recommend them wholeheartedly.

stacyp87
4/10/19

I will NEVER use this company ever again. Their first sentence states customer satisfaction guaranteed. Such a joke. They will not allow a return because it's at the Custer service reps disgression and has nothing to do with satisfaction. We were VERY unhappy and they wouldn't honor taking the return back. State that each dress is personally hand tailored so it will look different. Um no! The dress looks NOTHING like the dress online at all. Didn't matter- they will rip you off! Spreading the word to never use this company. It sucks ass!

candacej17
4/10/19

I ordered my wedding dress and they expedited it free of charge i wasnt sure about size and went with a 10 and it fit perfectly it is so beautiful it looks like a princess ball gown can wait to wear it when i marry my wife!!!

aryaal
4/10/19

I got my dress two days ago, The dress is gorgeous, stunning, My friend gave me a lot of appreciation. I love my dress.

marlad19
4/9/19

Beware this site is Chinese and is not honoring their return policy. This dress doesn't fit and they won't issue a return authorization even tho I am within the return policy timeline. Do not buy from this site unless you plan to keep the dress whether it fits or not.

denas31
4/9/19

The dress slip on the inside is uneven all the way around the beads on the dress are falling off and it doesn't fit

miyikac
4/9/19

I ordered my dress in March for prom in April its been almost a month and I still haven't received my dress. In the first email they told me they were rushing it to me and once I emailed them again they said my dress haven't even been made yet. Prom is in a couple of days and now I'm stuck with no dress.

tracyw264
4/8/19

Con artists

If you are dumb enough to order after reading all these reviews, pay with a credit card, then you will get a refund

My partner was asked to stand against a wall, in her bra and knickers, holding a tape measure against her bust
A perverted company without doubt

Don't give up on getting a refund
Push and push
Pester your bank, show your bank these reviews

christinek181
4/7/19

I got this dress in pretty good timing. The only thing is I need to get it steamed and taken in a little around the waist but besides that, it's so stunning. The detailing is very intricate and it's done so nicely. The material is good quality and I love the color. Hebeos really took care of me! :)

taylora58
4/6/19

Dress is the correct size, great material and just plain beautiful!!!! Will buy another dress from Hebeos again

leslies259
4/6/19

I ordered a prom dress for my daughter 2 months ago. The dress arrived 2 weeks late. On top of that, the dress is too big and the hemline in front is completely uneven. We contacted Hebeos within 7 days of receiving the dress and sent pictures as they requested. After numerous emails, they refuse to send us return information (as stated on their site). I am so disappointed in this company.

ec90
4/6/19

Horrible dress with flaws and they won't give me the full refund and return address that's on their policy. Do not buy from them.

esetramb
4/6/19

I PURCHASED A DRESS FOR MY DAUGHTERS PROM, AND COULDNT BE MORE IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE AND THE QUALITY OF THE DRESS. ... THE DRESS CAME BEFORE TIME, LOOKED IDENTICAL TO THE PIC ON THE WEBSITE AND FIT PERFECT!!! (MAY BE BECAUSE I SENT HER MEASUREMENT IN ) BUT ALL IN ALL I WILL BE ORDERING FROM THEM AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

mariey15
4/6/19

I have to say the dress is beautiful but way too big. And we even ordered down a size according to their chart. It clearly states on website that they will return or pay for your tailor to adjust dress and they don't. Each email I received was from a different customer service rep. They even asked for pictures and my daughters waist hips and bust size. So creepy. Thank goodness i ordered with American Express and they have revered the charge. I would have happily sent dress back but they said no.

darcyg9
4/5/19

This company will not allow you to return merchandise if you are not satisfied with the fit not the color!!! They took my $342 dollars and would not allow any returns. BIGGEST SCAM COMPANY. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. They will take your money and run!!!!!! This would never happen in the USA. I will never order from company again. I tried to reason with this company but they make you take pictures of you in the unfitted dress and make you send the pictures to them. They make you send your measurements after the fact. They should ask up front for measures! Embarrassing company to work with I have never felt more degrading EVER with a merchandise company.

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?