Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

jessicar307
11/8/18

My sister and mother ordered their dresses from here for a wedding. When the dresses came, they were waaaayyy off. They were falsely advertised. We emailed them and they responded very unprofessionally. Don't waste your time here.

orianaj
11/7/18

This dress came exactly how the picture looked! I was so scared ordering online not being able to try on before you buy something always worries me! But the only thing I needed to do was get it dry cleaned to get some wrinkles out, but after that it did NOT disappoint one bit! Definitely will order from here again! I did get mine custom ordered to ensure a perfect fit!

tanikaw3
11/7/18

I bought this dress for my sister in-law's outdoor wedding in which I was a bridesmaid. It was comfortable, looked great (especially for the price), and it fit pretty well. My only complaint is that the bust was looser than I'd like. It didn't really bother me much since this dress was only going to be worn for about 2 hours of my life and then I'd never have to wear it again. It looks great in photographs and was very flattering on my chubby body. If you need a cheap bridesmaid dress that still looks great and does the job, get this dress.

kareng392
11/7/18

Definitely guys please consider ordering your dream dress from here, I had a horrible and very disappointed experience. The pictures could talk for me. VERY POOR QUALITY!
Then when I tried to make the return they wanted me to send them my measurements and then they reply they can't give me a refund when my main problem was the color of the dress and the poor quality. They told me to get it tailored. They came back with only 10% of the refund, then after the back and forth 15% and since I wasn't having it. They stopped there. I see most of the bad reviews that I have read they had the same exact problem. Oh and they way they delivered the dress like it was a piece of rag. They also took almost a hole month....China???? think about it twice????

denises288
11/7/18

I had ordered the dress for my daughter she actually doesn't need the dress after all. I asked to cancel the order all they will give me is the shipping cost back. I asked what if i wait until get the item and return it. I was told not all items can be returned. So really only items that can be returned are ones if the company did wrong. Sales Should be listed as final sales. They have no customer service they are thieves taking your money. I have ordered online at several places and always have been able to return no matter what reason is. I will never deal with this company again.

kristiw32
11/5/18

Great for a formal occasion! Fit was very nice and the material felt like high quality. Great dress for a very reasonable price. I had mine hemmed because Im only 4'11", but thats normal for formal attire with my height. I would definitely buy this brand again!

stephan
11/4/18

I ordered a dress from here and the dress was not even the color I ordered.. customer service wanted to go back and fourth with me telling me that it was and that it might be the picture quality on my phone...ummmm no ... the dress was 5 sizes to big.. the refused to have refunded me my $189.00 I spent on the dress and the told me to mail it back of I wanted my money back which they only were willing to give me 50% of my purchase an shipping was $45.00 to even send... dont ever order from here.... after they got tired of me calling they began to get rude... dont ever order from here... they are from china n just plain out scam artists.... so upsetting

minalyp
10/30/18

Arrived quickly and was exactly as described. It ran a little bit large, but the gathering in the mid section allowed for it to be a little loose and not noticeable. The zipper slit was also a fun addition, I was worried it would look like an actual zipper but unless you were staring up close you didn't notice. I wore the dress to a wedding and was comfortable the entire afternoon and evening. The burgundy was more of a red, but the color popped and I received compliments all night!

nancys530
10/29/18

Absolutely loved the dress although the bust could have been a bit tighter but that maybe my fault for not ordering a size 8 I didn't realize I was so small because I have big hips I was worried. I didn't have any alterations done because I really didn't feel it was worth doing because the dress still looked great.

alinar16
10/28/18

I ordered the dress with a holiday weekend coming up and expected it to be delayed on arriving, but to my surprise it came two days early! Not only did this dress look amazing it was comfortable. The fabric was nice and the beading / lace design was attached firmly to the dress, so i didn't have to worry about anything falling apart on it. I went off the size chart and the dress came in just the right size.. im naturally really short and skinny so i had to hem it up a few inches on the bottom and the waist belt, but i have no doubt in my mind it would fit perfectly for anyone else :)

staceyn23
10/28/18

I got a 119.00 dress.. The picture is a wine red.. Got it and it was Candy Apple.. Emailed them and will not let me return.. I sent email after email and it's all different people and it's a cycle of them saying the same thing.. Only offered a 20% refund!! And when you leave a review on the site and it's negative they won't post it!! DO NOT ORDERFROM This SITE!!

katieg105
10/26/18

I am so glad that I decided to order this dress. I was a little nervous about ordering from a website. But after reading several reviews and my emails were answered every time, I decided to ordered. The dress was even more beautiful than I expected. The color was very vibrant. I will definitely order again.

laurat200
10/25/18

Absolutely beautiful! We've been looking for long evening dresses and can't seem to find any decent ones for under $150. I decided to try Hebeos. I AM SO HAPPY! This dress looks nicer than many we've considered at the mall. And it was 1/3 of the cost. It arrived in less than a week. Ideal customer experience. 100% satisfied. The dress is a medium weight fabric, no loose sequins, good chest support, too. We lucked out and didn't need any hemming. My daughter is 5'7" and with heals this was the right length.

rebeccas383
10/24/18

I am in love!!! This dress was nicer than I expected. And the price is unbeatable! I bought the navy blue one for the Military Ball. I got so many compliments. Especially loved the illusion neckline esp for bigger chested girls like me -so it kept the dress up.I'll be ordering from this website again.

danb475
10/24/18

You should be wary of any company that doesn't include a customer services phone number on their website.

My fiancée ordered a wedding dress from Hebeos. It arrived creased, having been carelessly shoved inside-out into a bag, and it looked nothing like the picture. The materials were of a very poor quality and the fit was terrible. The dress was clearly several sizes too big.

When we complained (by email, since there was no other option), we were told to take the dress to a tailor and offered a 25% discount. There was no way we were going to keep this dress, so we complained further and they increased the discount to 40% - despite our insistence that we DID NOT want to keep the dress.

The emails from Hebeos were brusque and whoever wrote them clearly hadn't paid any attention to our complaints.

This went on for some time. We threatened legal action several times, which they ignored. Eventually, they sent us some return instructions, and we had to pay £30 or so to send the dress back to CHINA. A month or so later, we finally got a refund.

riezeld
10/18/18

I was skeptical about the quality and fit since this dress was so inexpensive, but was very pleasantly surprised when it arrived! After searching everywhere for a formal dress to wear for a wedding and balking at $300+ price tags I can't believe this dress was less than $200! The fabric has slight stretch to it so it hugs properly but it's not see through. I will simply have cups sewn in and the top taken in slightly, but otherwise this is absolutely perfect and just what I wanted!

jessikae1
10/18/18

My dress is beautiful and comfortable, yet with a few accessories looks extremely dressy. It is flattering and still easy to wear even in the heat. I wore the dress to an outdoor wedding and the flowing cool cotton fabric looked great all night and was reasonably comfortable. It is very roomy. I would not suggest ordering a size up. If you're small framed, as I am I'd absolutely suggest a small.

kathys385
10/17/18

ordered two dresses from them one look like a pile of fabric poorly made arms didnt go through sleeves very long and the other one chocked my neck and the zipper wont go up even i gave them the exact measurement .they wanted me to take at my own expense to the alteration and fix their own poorly made products .not professional at all .still going back and forth no results they wont refund me my money please dont order ifrom this site i had bad experience with them

luiginas
10/17/18

It is impossible to accurately describe how much I love this dress. Being of a larger size, I don't typically order clothing over the internet (too many body shape issues to deal with). I followed their sizing chart and imagine my delight when it arrived and I anxiously tried it on to find it fit perfectly. Whew! What a relief! The dress fabric is wonderful with a good weight to it and enough spandex to make it fit comfortably.

heatherr184
10/17/18

I ordered a custom dress. It fits almost perfect! It is a little longer than I anticipated and the arms are just a tad loose. Overall I am in awe of my dress though. The color is beautiful and the material is a great quality, and the detail is spectacular! I cannot say enough about this dress!

jenl110
10/17/18

My daughter ordered a beautiful deep red dress, with a ribbon around the middle and bow in the back. She chose to send her measurements as she is somewhat long in the torso. This dress is a basic thick strap, tea length, square neckline, paneled skirt. The beauty in its simplicity. It was simple and elegant due to its beautiful color, the ribbon, the bow, she is not a fussy young lady so this was supposed to be the perfect dress. HOWEVER! When it arrived, instead of the beautiful garnet red she had ordered an orange red garment, not even close to her original color was sent. She was not happy before even getting the dress out of the bag. Being a trooper, she decided to try it on regardless. The dress did not fit and was not within 1 inch of the original measurements as stated in the policy. The dress would not stay on her shoulders at all, as the straps were entirely too long, even for body tape! The ribbon that wrapped around the middle of the dress, which is quite literally the only detail on the front of the dress was absent. The bow, again the only detail on the back of the dress, was so large it was wider than my daughter's hips, my daughter is a normal sized 6 woman. When I contacted Hebeos, within the required 7 days, I was told to send pictures, which I did. I was then told it looked great on her and she should wear it and have a great day. To say the least, I was shocked, not one of my concerns were even addressed. During the next exchange I was told it was the right color. In yet another email, I was offered a 15% discount and told to keep the dress. When I reminded them of the full return policy based on the wrong color dress, I was again told it was the correct color. The dress is a red, it is almost as far from the same red as it could be and still be red. The dress' bow was hideous, and as it was sewn, it could not be fixed. The straps were entirely too long to even try to use body tape. Without the ribbon on the waist of the dress, it was simply a seam. The dress was simply not the dress she ordered. The company's final offer was 30%. I am disgusted and feel like we were robbed. It sucks when a company won't honor their own return policy or their product!! $150.00 for a single mother working 2 jobs is ALOT of money. Not to mention since it didn't fit, we had to buy another dress. This misadventure cost me over $300.00 all said and done. I would NEVER order from this company again and urge you not to as well!

carriez9
10/14/18

I bought a dress for a wedding, it fits me perfectly and a bonus is that the lace is very soft! The fabric is a great quality. I had given up on buying things with lace because they tend to be scratchy and not look good after being washed. Not this dress! Also, I have a bit of a tummy and this dress doesn't show it. Definitely would recommend this website!

ashlynb5
10/14/18

My dress is beyond gorgeous. I am so happy I bought it! The embellishment with the combination of appliques and sequins is beautiful. I wore my dress at a formal event and the compliments would not stop pouring in. This dress is well made and is worth far more than the price listed on the website:)

hillaryj6
10/14/18

I purchased a dress from Heboes back in June or July I believe. Once it arrived I immediately noticed alterations were going to be needed. My big 40th birthday was happening in October so I figured I would wait for alterations until August so that I could continue to tone up for my big day and get alterations all at one. The dresswas about 8 inches to long , straps were loose , and the A-line was anything but. It sits in the middle of your stomach. It underneath your chest like an A-lime dress should. The dress is a pretty royal blue but god awful heavy. In August I got several quotes for alterations because they were soooo expensive. I contacted Heboes asking if I could return the dress because then alterations would cost as much as the dress did. That's absurd. No one would help. 7 day return policy. Tags are still on, dress is in perfect condition yet they won't help. This company is in China I believe. I'm not sure where they get their measurements so please beware. I am stuck with a dress I can't use and am so disappointed in their service. It is not my fault the description was not accurate nor that this dress needed alterations that were way over budget due to this company. I will never use this company again.

amandar275
10/13/18

This is probably my favorite dress that I own, now. I wore it to a wedding recently. I had to be in the dress literally all day! The material is very comfortable. It moves and drapes nicely. I got countless compliments on it. Even from total strangers. I would recommend!

Helpful answer -2

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Beverly. We are so sorry to hear that. Please your order number to us. Our customer service team will reply you ASAP.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?