Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

meganb220
12/12/19
Dress didn't fit at all in any way!! Now requesting photos of me In the dress and telling me I'm not wearing it correctly lol ( well there is only one way to wear the dress) and saying they will not refund me my money for a very expensive dress
erika62
12/7/19
Webside says tax inklusive , after resiving the dress we got a new bill from toll costume.
( 55 USD ) ???
yinhingw
11/27/19
I received my wedding dress in a plastic bag with the outside bag being all dirty. My wedding will be on Dec. 11, 2019. I paid almost $200 and the company ships a wedding dress in a fedex bag??? I expected better; shows they do not care for customer's item. I opened the bag and upon receiving the item, the left breast was stained and the lacing of the wedding dress was already coming off. Immediately, I contacted customer service for a return and a refund.I cannot believe I received such items in such a condition. In addition, after notifying of the stained item upon receival and sending the photos of the item, I was advised "wash" the garment and apologize that they will need additional photos of me wearing the dress. I will not wear the dress so that you may use it on the internet and post photos of me. That is an inappropriate question to ask ANY customer.

The dress I bought:

Attached are photos of the dress I received with dirt/stain on the left breast side, photos of the dress it arrived in (a dirty plastic bag), and photo of my conversation with a pseudo sales rep by the name "Andrew" requesting me to wash the dress. Unbelievable. I believe most of the reviews on Hebeos are positive because they are paid sponsors to write those reviews.

Tip for consumers: If you would like to speak to me privately about your issue, please message me. I strongly advise NOT to purchase from this website.

paulinaf7
11/24/19
Ms. Anna has knowledge of her garments
She told me most os their dresses are tailored to sizes and alterations are need so she will not honor my request for a return. So after spending over $150. I must pay for alterations my entire back is out missing 7inches . My husband said no way you are sending t pic of you behind out and that was not mention when I bought the dress. Please beware if you are buying from them.
mamtas10
11/22/19
Shoddy, unprofessional, uncooperative, dismissive, poorly managed, scam-artist company, refused to refund "faulty, not as described dress!" Cost me £116.50 for dress! And £17.50 to return to China! Denied they'd recieved dress! Tried so hard to get a refund, but, they couldn't care less! I'm now looking at pursuing legal action as thought they'd have decency to at least honour a partial refund for all my dissatisfaction and inconvenience, like most "credible companies" in this instance, would. Terrible customer service and complete waste of my hard earned cash and precious time! So much stress! NEVER AGAIN! SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME WASTAGE!
ilkag
11/22/19
Verweigern die nach deutschem Recht geltende Widerrufsmöglichkeit! Ich werde rechtliche Schritte einleiten.
julied305
11/19/19
Service à la clientèle pourri.
Aucun numéro de téléphone.
Robe qui ressemble davantage à un costume d'Halloween.
shirleyl154
11/15/19
Wish I can give 0 star
I purchased their princess pink dress. What I actually received was a coral dress with tule missing. Emailed their customer service and was basically told I have to live with the dress. Total waste of time and money. THEY WILL NOT STAND BY THEIR PRODUCT. Do not waste your money. TOTAL SCAMMERS. BEWARE OF THEIR LIES ON THE WEBSITE.
kallyb1
11/14/19
Dress arrived and was unsuitable, too long, I emailed Hebeos as per their refund policy and and emailed pictures as requested, why this has to be done is beyond me! If product is unsuitable then as per statutory rights, a full refund should be given. They sent a stroppy email back saying it looks ok to them and nothing wrong with it!! I didn't ask for their opinion.
Looks as though they will try and wriggle out of giving a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!
kendahlw2
11/11/19
Daughter ordered dress and it arrived damaged. Return authorization was requested. Company absolutely will not do anything they claim they will online. Don't waste your money here... may as well flush it instead.
kimmyk9
11/11/19
My friend bought a prom dress from Hebeos and although the dress was okay, the company later stole my photos (I'm a photographer), insulted my friend's weight in an advertisement, then proceeded to write a fake review under MY name saying "I love my dress!" I threatened them and I believe they took it all down but I still wouldn't trust them.
jc911
11/9/19
THE WORST SERVICE, dress came in wrong color and flaws. They said to find a local Taylor and offered 10% refund. They refuse to send a return form!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY! They lie, you will not be happy! Horrible service! Horrible quality! The worst! They need to be run out of business!!

carlab147
11/8/19
I ordered a dress from this site in a size 2 (which is my dress size) so it comes and I try it on it doesn't fit so I emailed the company just to find out they won't even take it back because it's a standard size. No where on the site does it say anything about prior alterations when receiving the dress or anything about that they wouldn't take it back. The beading was also falling off in just one day of getting it, the bra inside was too big on one side but fit on the other. Absolutely horrible customer service and a very horrible poor quality dress. Never again will I buy from this site. Save your money and buy from somewhere else.
kiml340
10/23/19
I ordered a size 6 dress per their measurements (not customer ordered) for my daughter for home coming. Took over 3 weeks to arrive and came the day before her event. The dress was not the color advertised AND the sizing was off. They have REFUSED to refund me for the very expensive dress requiring me to send a picture of my 14 in the dress. Explained I was not comfortable sending a stranger a picture of my daughter, but that was not good enough. DO NOT ORDER from this company!
gsegf
10/22/19
Ordered my dress 18 days ago..still no dress...paid for 2 day shipping!!!!! Emailed them 3 times to cancel my order, the Dance has now come & gone. no response until today saying. sorry we shipped it. Yay my dress I don't need now is coming from China. YAY. they also state "we hand sew every dress special to order" Bull crap...Screw China and how is it legal to run a site posing as Amercian when its run by a 3rd world country. I'm calling my credit card company to dispute the sale. Oh and No returns are allowed.
joannm112
10/22/19
Ordered my daughter homecoming dress and paid extra for fast shipping and it arrived a week after her dance. When I received the dress it was to big and long she didn't like it. Got in contact with them the same day it came in the mail for a refund and they took a week back and forth with them for them to tell me they can't refund the dress dued to the return policy within 7days. And I told them I got in contact with you the same day and they refuse to refund my money. They suck at customer service I will never order from theM again.
tracyw291
10/21/19
Dress was flawed and not the color as in the picture and also arrived late after paying extra to have in shipped on time. Upon contacting customer service for a refund they only offered 20% of the dress price, which would have been only $20.00. I do not recommend purchasing any item from this place. Flawed product and customer service is a joke!! The picture is just one of the many flaws that are all over the dress.
imeldab6
10/21/19
Make sure that the dress that you order is the one you want. You will absolutely NOT get a refund, even a partial one. Anne apologized and said that she hoped I can keep it. How can I wear a dress that I do not like the way it fits on my 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal ceremony?
rebeccap270
10/20/19
After receiving a damaged parcel with a dress that had dirty marks on and no labels screwed up into the smallest package items missing from my order and asking three times for a returns address they are not providing me with one. I have jumped through their hoops sent photos and my order numbers only to be told they see nothing wrong and hope I keep the dress! the shoes ordered were wrong in colour they are yellow not gold the box damaged no delivery note inside the parcel either and the returns address on the label is no valid of which they admitted themselves. Was lead to believe this was a UK company and yet the emails I am getting are from China. No apology no offer of refund and no returns address having to go through the credit card company to obtain my refund and now stuck with a parcel I don't want.
mars15
10/17/19
Do not order a dress from this site. If there is any hesitation about quality, feel, size, style, fit ... basically anything about ordering clothes on-line... do not order. They will not return anything. Even after requiring, I would say, very inappropriate pictures and measurements from my daughter to "prove" that it was her fault that she ordered the wrong product / size / etc. The biggest error was ever ordering anything from this site. Trust me... don't do it!
jessical618
10/17/19
My daughter ordered this dress for homecoming; Top part does not fit properly and straps where attach to lace back are crooked. Also she is not happy with the color. Dress is darker and more mauve than pink. This is not like the color on the website. i emailed customer service about returning the dress, well since there are so many loop holes in their return policy they are giving me the run around about returning it. do not order from this company. the dress is cheaply made and not worth the money.
jenniferm1261
10/13/19
Hebeos is the worst company I've ever ordered from. Please save your money, time, energy everything. Just don't order from them. If you're even considering it take this as a sign not to. All of their information is completely false and they are very unwilling to work out a refund. JUST STAY AWAY DONT SPEND YOUR MONEY. If I had a place to write them negatively I would rate -100 stars!! Their response to me is so unprofessional. It's literally the worst company I've ever ordered from. SHADY COMPANY
kerryp113
10/11/19
I ordered a dress from them with my measurements size 8 US. They keep going back-and-forth with me about giving me my money back and sending me a return label. Asked for pictures of the dress so I took it out of the packaging after I packaged it all up, tried it on and sent all the pictures that were needed. I sent pictures of the original packaging and all of the tags and labels that are attached as well. Now they are asking for pictures of me with the tape around myself. Very unprofessional!!! I'm appalled! I will be spreading the word all over social media and reporting them to the better business bureau! Not appropriate at all! Asking for pics of the measuring tape to see the actual measurements?!!!!!!!!!!! Not ok!
vivianah6
10/11/19
Terrible service. The style of the dress looks nothing like pictures. It has a pouch in the front and there are sowing lines On the arms and shoulders. It's a scam and don't care about quality or service
courtnees
10/10/19
I ordered a Rush dress for my daughters homecoming. The order was made on the 1st and after a week and a half asked I began to worry. The recited stated the order was on its way however when I inquired about the date of arrival they Indicated it wouldn't be here until the16th. I told them to please cancel my order their response was in broken English " it OK " I responded with "no cancel the order " the next email I received was "sorry we can't do that" I'm left with a dress that is unusable. paid extra for it to be delivered quickly. I haven't received the dress but I can bet the quality is going to be horrible. like I said do not use this establishment !

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. The dress we ordered was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. It honestly looked like a highschool sewing project. Not at all worth the money. They will not honor their return policy so just walk away.

By Anne S.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?