Review of Hebeos

Suggest Category
service@hebeos.com

kellir26
5/22/18

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered a flower girl dress for my daughter from this site. The dress was supposed to have a heart neckline. The neckline was not centered, the shoulder straps were crooked and attached to the dress on different locations of the top of the dress, and the neck line had a sharp peak in it rather than a smooth contour. I contacted the company about getting a replacement dress. I was told "Thanks for your mail but the dress looks really nice
you know all our dresses are handmade so sometimes there is slight difference existing". I understand that the dress is handmade but it should be made well. I would never buy from them again and I strongly advise to stay away from this site!

arielp11
5/22/18

This dress is beyond what it looks like in the photo.....it is the most beautiful dress i ever seen and it fit 100%....Couldn't ask for anything better

niap
5/22/18

It was a great fit but I need to get it altered to be fitted more towards the bottom but overall Ill order from here again but also its not sequin its like rhinestones but still cute.

tinat117
5/22/18

I was so scared to spend money online for a dress but am so glad I did my research and had reviews to go off of, so heres mine! I LOVED this gown. I will say based on thier mesurments I ordered a 2, even though Im usually a 0, and ir did come in a standard 2 size. But Id rather have it too big than too small! I got it tailored and it was no issues. I got compliments on this for a week straight.

natalier66
5/22/18

This was my first time ordering from yall website in Im really happy with the results I got the looks exactly how it did on the website

kristinap45
5/21/18

It took me forever to find a classy, sexy, yet elegant gown to wear for a black tie event. This is it! Very elegant. The dress came 2 weeks later. I'm so glad I ordered it. It fit me perfectly!

xenas2
5/21/18

I wish I had read the reviews before ordering from this site. I ordered dress for my daughter's prom. The dress came and it was HORRIBLE!!! The material was disgusting and not the same from the picture. I tried contacting them to return, they asked me to send pictures. I did. Then I got an email from them:

Hebeos Service <service@hebeos.com>
Thanks for your pictures but we are so sorry about the problem you met we suggest you have the dress adjusted
then we will do 10% dress price refund for you

Regards

Sandra

SCAM..THIEF...FRAUD. HORRIBLE!!!! Garbage!!!

phoebec17
5/21/18

not satisfied with dress and cant get a return. Paid good money for it and cant return it. Rip off!
Don't purchase; Scam company

melissaj126
5/21/18

My daughter had a dress made and sent in her measurements and color of burgundy.When she received the dress the color was not correct. She wrote multiple times about a refund as did I - the policy states if the color is wrong you can get a refund.We keep getting messages saying the dress beautiful and they aren't giving us a refund. We can't even speak with a manger. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

nafism
5/20/18

They delete any negative comments on their FB website.
Their dress quality is awful. Their pictures are total scam. Awful customer service. I ordered 2 dresses. One came with a hole on the lining and small sleeves. They told me to find a local tailor and fix it!
the second dress was nothing at all look like the image they provided. The customer service told me there is always a "bit" difference between what they show and what they send!
Total Fraud. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. They didn't accept return or refund so I disputed it through my bank account.

nickm239
5/20/18

Don't order from Hebeos. It is nothing but a Chinese scam site. We made that mistake and were told that the prom dress would ship within a week. We got that e-mail on 04/07/2018. DHL received a notification for delivery, but as of today 05/20/2018 DHL still has not received the dress for shipment. You will notice any communication with them will be from "Jay" or "Flora" but if you look at the way the communication is worded it is clearly written by a Chinese person trying to sound American. Save your money and goes else where.

mayras10
5/19/18

I received my dress. And they dont want to refund me!!!
The dress is totally different than the original picture! It was very expensive for the bad quality of the fabric!! Came with a pen scratch! And youre telling me that will not accept the return and refund 100%????
Why? How can I get marriage with this horrible dress that you sent to me???

sherryo18
5/18/18

Gave my measurements dress came to me 3 sizes too BIG!after about 4 e-mails and pictures I'm told take it to a tailer, after I've said the tailer cannot fix it and I'll get only 10 percent of my 120.00 back, NO totally UNACCEPTABLE and UNPROFESSIONAL

lisac541
5/18/18

We purchased this dress for our daughter for prom and it turned out to be the best choice we could have ever made. Seeing our daughter smile with so much confidence on the day of her prom was worth every penny we spent on her gown. Thank you HEBOS we are so greatful and thankful for your company.

kendallg14
5/18/18

I got custom measurements and the dress fit perfectly except the straps at the top were too long allowing the dress to hang too slow. I got that altered. the shipping was not fast and I had to hassle them to get my dress delivered on time. The dress, however, is good quality for the price.

heathera102
5/18/18

Quick processing, fast delivery! The dress was exactly as described if not prettier! Customer service was excellent and answered all my questions politely and professionally. We love Hebeos!

anag90
5/18/18

Orders came on time, size charts are very accurate. Exchanges are easily made. Costumer service representatives are easy to reach.

ashleem27
5/18/18

I went to order a red dress which came looking nothing like the picture shown and It was also the wrong color by a lot. It was supposed to be a dark rich red dress but came in the color of pink. I also payed $30 extra for it to arrive earlier and it came later than my prom was. The pictures online were a complete misrepresentation of the actual dress. Upon asking for a return, they wanted pictures to prove it. Great business tactics by the way. We sent pictures to show them the dress was a completely different color and Hebeos basically refused to acknowledge the problem. After corresponding with several customer service employees (didnt speak to the same person twice and therefore, had to explain the entire situation each time), they finally offered me a 10% refund then a 20% refund. What a joke. Do not waste your money at Hebeos. Their dress quality is substandard and customer service is even worse. They are a very crooked company that just wants your money. Lastly, on their return policy on their website it states that a wrong colored dress delivered will be a 100% refund. Even when I stated that in one of my millions of emails back and forth they didnt acknowledge it whatsoever. DO NOT INVEST YOUR MONEY IN HEBEOS.

chaycet
5/17/18

Overall this dress was amazing. The quality was so good and fit very well! I did have to get the bottom hemmed because it was to long in length. Has a train as well. The straps are not adjustable so I also had to shorten those as well. This dress also comes with built in bra. I loved the pockets on the skirt too! 10/10 recommend this to anyone who is looking for the dress in the picture! Looks the exact same.

rebeccaw177
5/17/18

My daughter loves her dress. She received so many compliments. The dress was an almost perfect fit. It was just a tad too long and it was altered because she didn't want to hold it while she walked.

tatianak7
5/17/18

When I first received this dress I was extremely disappointed by how ugly it looked and how it looked nothing like the picture. I talk to the one other person who had written a review and she told me to let the dress hanging in order to get the wrinkles out and by the time prom came around the dress really came out well. I talk to the one other person who had written a review and she told me to let the dress hang in order to get the wrinkles out and by the time prom came around the dress really came out well. I really love the dress and the way it came out for my prom

candia4
5/17/18

I bought this dress for my daughter prom, it arrived early. The same color on the picture, it was heavy which I loved. It fitted her PREFECT ( size 10) it is stunning. We made a perfect choice.
She loves it. It is a BEAUTIFUL DRESS

myahl
5/17/18

It was exactly like the picture I loved it so much it fit perfectly only thing was the sequins was falling off but it was literally only like 6 of them other than that my dress was great and I had a blast at my prom

davem362
5/17/18

We ordered a white prom dress for my daughter and when we received it, the dress was see through. The pictures online were a complete misrepresentation of the actual dress. Upon asking for a return, they wanted pictures to prove it. Great business tactics by the way. We sent pictures to show they dress was far too transparent for a young lady of my daughters age and Hebeos basically refused to acknowledge the problem. After corresponding with several customer service employees (didnt speak to the same person twice and therefore, had to explain the entire situation each time), they finally offered me a 10% refund. What a joke. Do not waste your money at Hebeos. Their dress quality is substandard and customer service is even worse.

caitlynk4
5/17/18

It is the perfect dress for me. It feels great, the fabric actually feels like a dress, and it looks just like the photo. I know it's not my dolled up photo but this is the dress right out of the bag, and it is gorgeous. Wrinkles and all.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Beverly. We are so sorry to hear that. Please your order number to us. Our customer service team will reply you ASAP.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Rebecca. Sorry to hear that. Please provide your order number, we will check it.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Racheal, sorry for the issue. Please send your order number or email address through the message to us. We will check it.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Cindy, here is our return policy. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

82 Photos for Hebeos