Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

ph72
7/20/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!
We ordered 2 dresses for a wedding party. The dresses arrived, but did not fit right. We looked at the sizing charts, but they just did not fit correctly. We requested a return, but were denied as, "There is nothing wrong with the dresses." Correct for the most part besides the just ok quality, but they didn't fit.
Now we have 2 dresses that we will more than likely just donate.
I will never order from here again and hope you don't chance it either.

chaunceyd13
7/15/19

Sent a white dress instead of a ivory dress and tells me that it was made correctly. Now, I'm stuck with a dress I can't do anything with. Says its common for colors to change when online shopping. Guess when you order a ivory dress its up in the air what you actually will get. The sleeves are poorly made. I looks like that had a error at the end of the sleeve and just sowed on some lace at the end to make it longer. The front part of the dress has whats supposed to be built in bra. But its just two wires down the front that doesn't do much of anything other than poke you.

sarahd367
7/13/19

I paid over 200 CAD for a dress that is totally stitched wrong and looks like the biggest joke in quality. When I complained to customer care to try to send it back for a refund they literally told me it isn't a big deal and to just not worry about it. The straps are stitched totally lopsided and they tried to say its just because it's handmade. The worst customer service I've ever recieved.
Now I am afraid to return it because I don't trust them to actually refund me.

jenniferg516
7/12/19

This dress is horrible and doesn't fit at all. There is no way that this dress was cut correctly. Please don't ever purchase anything from them!

dawnj80
7/11/19

I ordered a dress for my up coming Anniversary in Aug 2019. did not know had to pay custom fees of $114.00 I paid it.

The sizing chart on their website is wrong, dress came it does not fit. Sent email to customer service they replied by tell me to take pictures of the problem the dress does not fit that's the problem. Took pictures sent them to customer service no response, I have sent them 9 emails no response very stressful. Now I have to go out and look for a dress I have spent $354.00 and the dress only cost $240.00. what will I do now I will never order online again especially from this company they said they

another thing how dare you even ask for pictures, I'm telling you it does not fit is that not enough. dress is beautiful but I will never wear it what a waste of money

haileys22
7/10/19

They do not allow returns AT ALL. Their site says if it is tags attached and unaltered you can return. Which the dress I ordered was exactly that, and their reply was "you cannot return a dress just because it doesn't look good on you, request declined". Wasted $190. I would never recommend anyone buy from here. When I confronted them on the fact that they lied about returns, they stopped replying to me. Extremely disappointed and very immature and crappy of them.

andrewa198
7/9/19

I do not suggest buying anything from this company, returns policy is rubbish, wanted me to send pictures of daughter half naked trying dress on so they could see in didn't fit, she is thirteen !!!!!!

Perverts and scammers

please do buy from them quality is rubbish

am563
7/9/19

THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!

The website is good. If you magically order the dress that happens to be the right size.

The sizes are not standard and they vary from one dress to another. The sizing is completely random and unreliable. Their customer service is inappropriate and ineffective. They keep asking me to send pictures with my measurements.

Their return policy is a joke, and they are completely useless.

Do NOT use this website.

"Wish" is a better option than this!

angelicam42
7/8/19

The dress I ordered came in the right measurements. But be wary!!! I ordered a black dress and they sent me a black dress with white sleeves. Only offered me 50.00 partial refund. In order for me to correct the sleeves I need at least half my money. They will refund my money after I ship it back to China! By then my daughters event will be too close for them or me to reorder a new one. It took over a month to get the dress. Not happy with their service and PayPal is no help either. They know how to work the system to their benefit. I'm willing to get it repaired but it's gonna cost me.

Tip for consumers: Be sure you give all measurements and if so add one inch. You can always take in but can’t let out. They use cheap fabric so you get what you pay for. Make you write details in everything you want on your order

alisonb146
7/8/19

I bought a dress for my daughter's prom which cost £150. It does not fit and she did not like it. When I asked for a return it has been extremely painful and the company do not respond to the questions asked in the email and really unhelpful. They do not have a complaints procedure or part of a disputes Alternate Dispute Resolution Scheme (ADR). Basically I have been left with a dress and a daughter who dod not attend her prom.

amberf117
7/6/19

I ordered my dress knowing the photo they used was from the brand "Sherri Hill", dress arrived and was very dissimilar from the he picture, over £200 and also bought shoes and they sent the wrong colour. Said I could not return any of it as the items were as described, and that there "will always be some difference from the photo" which in my opinion, there should not be. Felt scammed and really stressed, something which I did not need in the middle of my exam season.

rebeccae83
7/5/19

I absolutely loved my dress, it was a really comfortable fabric and it turned out really nice. The only problem was that when I used the custom measurements it didn't fit quite right and the straps were really long. Make sure you get your measurements done by someone who knows what they're doing. But overall it's still a beautiful dress and I had an amazing prom night after a few adjustment.

clausosan
7/4/19

I got a lovely wedding dress from Hebeos. I totally recommend it as a seller. Don't be scares to order your dress online.

kb315
7/3/19

I ordered a dress around May 20th for my daughter's prom! I paid for expedited shipping. It's July 3rd and I still don't have my order. Then they emailed me and said that they were waiting on me to let them know if I wanted the dress. Of course I want it, I paid almost $200! Why should a customer have to tell you that they want something that they paid for? Plus the return policy is awful! Basically they make it benefit them so that they don't have to refund you much at all or anything.

The items on the website are beautiful! I truly didn't expect for this to happen.

mildredc34
7/3/19

I ordered a dress for my wedding in the correct size according to the chart for US size. The dress did not arrive until a week before the wedding and the dress was too small. I had to run out and find another dress for my wedding. When I contacted customer service to inform them that the dress was too small and I would like a refund, I got back emails requesting pictures and my measurements. All this to tell me "We are so sorry to tell you that it cannot be returned in this case because our dresses are all made to order and cannot be resold. You have to find a local tailor to try the best to get it altered." Who does that!!!!! They refuse to refund me for a too small dress that I never wore and cannot use. Very bad business and I will never, ever order from these people again. They don't even have a phone number and no location information. Shady!!!

Most dissatisfied customer ever

laurent116
7/3/19

Placed my order on the 13th of June. Was told i would get it the 27th of June which was great as I Needed it for the 4th July. It is now the 3rd of July, no dress. When i email they keep telling me be patient. You can only be patient for so long........

Tip for consumers: Dont use it.

maritsaa
6/29/19

So i purchased a dress from heboes and was disappointed at what came. The dress came damaged with missing detail and it part of the detail was falling apart. The dress was also very poorly made. In the return policy it states that if i were to receive a damaged dress i would get a full refund but they didnt stick to it. The dress cost me almost 200 dollars and they only returned 40 saying its the most they could do. They refused to give me a full refund even though it clearly states in the return policy that they would. I recommend that you do not trust hebeos because they do not keep their word. I can not believe that they do this type of thing. I am extremely disappointed, it is a waste of money and of time. No matter how many emails i sent they wouls give me my money back. And at first they only wanted to return 10 dollars of my purchase. I 100 percent do not recommend.

janel213
6/27/19

I will strongly advise anyone ordering clothes for children from this site for prom not to bother. They have terrible customer service and had very poor experience. They have no return address and keep going back and forward with return. I would never ever use them again. Too bad and dress not as in pictures. Disappointed and need to contact consumers right about the service.

lyndseyw10
6/26/19

Was so worried about ordering a dress because I saw terrible reviews. It caused a lot of stress because my dress cost so much but in the end it was worth the stress. My dress came in about 3 weeks. I got mine custom made and it fit perfectly. It look so beautiful.

emmaj117
6/26/19

my order was perfect. shipping was super fast (DHL); i ordered and got it 15 days later. customer service were helpful in my experience. well packaged; material and quality of my prom dress exceeded my expectations.
was a bit long though, even though i used custom size (that being said im 5'2 lol). would recommend getting custom size because you don't have to pay extra. stunning dress overall.
whether or not you have a good experience is by chance i believe.

andreak151
6/26/19

Although they say they have a return policy, they really do not. How can a strictly online company expect not to take returns?!? Their customer service is non existent!!! I emailed them requesting a rewritten; however, they were reluctant and didn't believe that my return was valid. Other than trying it on, I have it in the original packaging. I'm happy to ship back to China, but they won't accept the return. Extremely frustrated as the dress was not as pictured and the straps are not as sturdy for such a heavy dress. Just warning everyone, Hebeos may be inexpensive, but please purchase with caution!!! I will NEVER purchase from them again.

Tip for consumers: Hebeos caught my eye because I'm planning my wedding on a budget. If I knew they wouldn't fulfill their end of the refund policy, I would've spent more to have that piece of mine, especially not having the option to try it on before purchase.

annw267
6/26/19

I had a few problems when ordering, but the team responded very quickly. the dress I order looks stunning, came just on time, well packaged, fits perfectly and it looks even better than the picture. thank you!

jessicap362
6/26/19

The dress I bout for graduation is beautiful it fits me perfectly and it flows with me when I walk it's beautiful and not to short it is a must have for prom or graduation or homecoming I get a lot of attention when I wear this dress.

emilyh285
6/25/19

Very quick shipping, website was easy to shop and checkout was easy and quick. Dress is not only beautiful but also true to size

lv26
6/25/19

I purchased what they call a standard size dress based on the measurements posted, but it did not fit and they accused me of buying the wrong size and refused to refund my money. Each email I wrote complaining I received a response from a different person. They contradict each other and refused to provide me with a return label to return the dress. This company rips people off by not refunding money. DON'T BUY IF YOU THINK IT MIGHT NOT FIT, EVEN IF YOU BUY THE CORRECT SIZE. STAY AWAY!!!!! 1 STAR IS TO MUCH

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. The dress we ordered was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. It honestly looked like a highschool sewing project. Not at all worth the money. They will not honor their return policy so just walk away.

By Anne S.
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?