Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

riezeld
10/18/18

I was skeptical about the quality and fit since this dress was so inexpensive, but was very pleasantly surprised when it arrived! After searching everywhere for a formal dress to wear for a wedding and balking at $300+ price tags I can't believe this dress was less than $200! The fabric has slight stretch to it so it hugs properly but it's not see through. I will simply have cups sewn in and the top taken in slightly, but otherwise this is absolutely perfect and just what I wanted!

jessikae1
10/18/18

My dress is beautiful and comfortable, yet with a few accessories looks extremely dressy. It is flattering and still easy to wear even in the heat. I wore the dress to an outdoor wedding and the flowing cool cotton fabric looked great all night and was reasonably comfortable. It is very roomy. I would not suggest ordering a size up. If you're small framed, as I am I'd absolutely suggest a small.

kathys385
10/17/18

ordered two dresses from them one look like a pile of fabric poorly made arms didnt go through sleeves very long and the other one chocked my neck and the zipper wont go up even i gave them the exact measurement .they wanted me to take at my own expense to the alteration and fix their own poorly made products .not professional at all .still going back and forth no results they wont refund me my money please dont order ifrom this site i had bad experience with them

luiginas
10/17/18

It is impossible to accurately describe how much I love this dress. Being of a larger size, I don't typically order clothing over the internet (too many body shape issues to deal with). I followed their sizing chart and imagine my delight when it arrived and I anxiously tried it on to find it fit perfectly. Whew! What a relief! The dress fabric is wonderful with a good weight to it and enough spandex to make it fit comfortably.

heatherr184
10/17/18

I ordered a custom dress. It fits almost perfect! It is a little longer than I anticipated and the arms are just a tad loose. Overall I am in awe of my dress though. The color is beautiful and the material is a great quality, and the detail is spectacular! I cannot say enough about this dress!

jenl110
10/17/18

My daughter ordered a beautiful deep red dress, with a ribbon around the middle and bow in the back. She chose to send her measurements as she is somewhat long in the torso. This dress is a basic thick strap, tea length, square neckline, paneled skirt. The beauty in its simplicity. It was simple and elegant due to its beautiful color, the ribbon, the bow, she is not a fussy young lady so this was supposed to be the perfect dress. HOWEVER! When it arrived, instead of the beautiful garnet red she had ordered an orange red garment, not even close to her original color was sent. She was not happy before even getting the dress out of the bag. Being a trooper, she decided to try it on regardless. The dress did not fit and was not within 1 inch of the original measurements as stated in the policy. The dress would not stay on her shoulders at all, as the straps were entirely too long, even for body tape! The ribbon that wrapped around the middle of the dress, which is quite literally the only detail on the front of the dress was absent. The bow, again the only detail on the back of the dress, was so large it was wider than my daughter's hips, my daughter is a normal sized 6 woman. When I contacted Hebeos, within the required 7 days, I was told to send pictures, which I did. I was then told it looked great on her and she should wear it and have a great day. To say the least, I was shocked, not one of my concerns were even addressed. During the next exchange I was told it was the right color. In yet another email, I was offered a 15% discount and told to keep the dress. When I reminded them of the full return policy based on the wrong color dress, I was again told it was the correct color. The dress is a red, it is almost as far from the same red as it could be and still be red. The dress' bow was hideous, and as it was sewn, it could not be fixed. The straps were entirely too long to even try to use body tape. Without the ribbon on the waist of the dress, it was simply a seam. The dress was simply not the dress she ordered. The company's final offer was 30%. I am disgusted and feel like we were robbed. It sucks when a company won't honor their own return policy or their product!! $150.00 for a single mother working 2 jobs is ALOT of money. Not to mention since it didn't fit, we had to buy another dress. This misadventure cost me over $300.00 all said and done. I would NEVER order from this company again and urge you not to as well!

carriez9
10/14/18

I bought a dress for a wedding, it fits me perfectly and a bonus is that the lace is very soft! The fabric is a great quality. I had given up on buying things with lace because they tend to be scratchy and not look good after being washed. Not this dress! Also, I have a bit of a tummy and this dress doesn't show it. Definitely would recommend this website!

ashlynb5
10/14/18

My dress is beyond gorgeous. I am so happy I bought it! The embellishment with the combination of appliques and sequins is beautiful. I wore my dress at a formal event and the compliments would not stop pouring in. This dress is well made and is worth far more than the price listed on the website:)

hillaryj6
10/14/18

I purchased a dress from Heboes back in June or July I believe. Once it arrived I immediately noticed alterations were going to be needed. My big 40th birthday was happening in October so I figured I would wait for alterations until August so that I could continue to tone up for my big day and get alterations all at one. The dresswas about 8 inches to long , straps were loose , and the A-line was anything but. It sits in the middle of your stomach. It underneath your chest like an A-lime dress should. The dress is a pretty royal blue but god awful heavy. In August I got several quotes for alterations because they were soooo expensive. I contacted Heboes asking if I could return the dress because then alterations would cost as much as the dress did. That's absurd. No one would help. 7 day return policy. Tags are still on, dress is in perfect condition yet they won't help. This company is in China I believe. I'm not sure where they get their measurements so please beware. I am stuck with a dress I can't use and am so disappointed in their service. It is not my fault the description was not accurate nor that this dress needed alterations that were way over budget due to this company. I will never use this company again.

amandar275
10/13/18

This is probably my favorite dress that I own, now. I wore it to a wedding recently. I had to be in the dress literally all day! The material is very comfortable. It moves and drapes nicely. I got countless compliments on it. Even from total strangers. I would recommend!

yasminea8
10/13/18

I got this dress for my graduation and I absolutely love it. It's a little big and I noticed one or two of the beads had snapped in half. Also the shipping was a little long. It was suppose to come on the 4th but it came on the 9th. I really really love it despite that though, it's gorgeous and the material is really nice.

lauriei16
10/10/18

I ordered a dress. The picture was sketchy, it didn't really show the arms. The title was Ballgown Sleeveless ruffles floor length. The dress came and had sleeves, and No ruffles? Totally misleading. I tried to return it and was met with three customer service reps that did everything they could to argue with me and offer no solution. I'm still trying.

joeyl44
10/4/18

I bought a prom dress expecting 8-12 days to send. On day 13 they still hadn't sent so I asked to cancel. They said no refunds and sent it on day 16 so my daughter recieved her prom dress that's not the right size 4 days after prom. They wouldn't refund at all.
Stay away from them as your playing roulette with your money.

nicolec352
10/2/18

If I could give this dress and this websites customer support zero stars, I would. The dress I received looked nothing like the dress I purchased from the image. The lace is different, the color is different and it did not even fit. I ordered this dress for homecoming so I paid for express shipping and the dress was not delivered on the promised delivery date. I ended up having to purchase an emergency dress the day before. I put forth my frustrations to customer support and was not given any help of resolving this issue. The best that they could do was 25% back (which wouldn't even include the express shipping costs). I put way to much money into this dress and website for them to do nothing. Stay away unless you have money to waste.

louh38
9/30/18

Do NOT order from this company! I repeat - do NOT order from this company! They pretend they will take returns and make you actually jump through hoops of actually taking pics of you wearing it to prove how it doesn't fit, and then say "it comes in a a standard size that doesn't fit all individuals. We recommend finding a tailor." They NEVER intended to issue a refund. Completely horrible company.

jillf84
9/29/18

Never use this company. Since the day I received my order I have been trying to return. This is day 5 and they will not issue me a return ticket. Their return policy does not mean anything. They have offered to give me 30% back to find a local tailor to fix it but the dress is too small and the quality is terrible. Their last response to me was that it is not their fault I ordered the wrong size. I will continue to share this on every page I can find that they are associated with!!!

tiffanyh119
9/26/18

Material was heavy and it looked like a certain. The dress should have been light and airy. The zipper was broke and the padding in the boots came up to the shoulder. Never ever purchase from here.

reneem116
9/25/18

i ordered this dress in gold and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! it was a little darker of a color than i thought (was expecting more champaign) but it worked so well!! i ordered a size up because i'm normally a 4 but it was slightly big, not too much though. absolutely fell in love with it!! BUT it took a long time to arrive, so please make sure you order a while in advance! don't listen to the tailor and shipping chart because around prom season they get a lot of orders.

desireeg22
9/24/18

I am very disappointed with the quality of this website and i want to shout from the rooftops "DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!"
1) I bought a wedding dress from the site. It came poorly packaged and smelled like insecticide. It made my skin itch when i tried it the 1st time. The fit was also very horrible and so was the quality.
2) I also bought a flower girl dress from there but it came about 3 sizes too small. There is NO WAY it can be used.
3) I bought my wedsing shoes from there and the quality was the worst. Felt like plastic made for dolls. It also came two sizes smaller than what i ordered.

I am trying to get a refund because that is 3 items i cannot use and my day is 2 months away. Do not buy from this site.

julissar3
9/24/18

Do Not buy from them. they re fake . They sent me a dress that was not even close what i ordered , them the dress was too small and no tag whatsoever. They forced me to keep the dress. I had order a new dress from someone else .

claudiam120
9/24/18

I ordered a dress from there. When it came it was too small and the color didn't look as the color they advertised. I've tried reaching customer service and they take forever to reply and told me this

" since your dress was just made in a standard size, it usually doesn't fit individuals very well and needs extra alterations after received. Would you please find a local tailor to get it altered to fit better? Return is not available in this case "

I am very upset because I spent 120 dollar on a ugly dress and had poor customer service as well. They only communicate though email and they take forever to reply back .

daniellec174
9/19/18

I was very skeptical about ordering a dress from this website. I read all the comments and they were all very reassuring that the customer service and quality of the dresses were very good. I received my dress and it is very pretty and very well made. I will definitely be ordering again from here

rubyg33
9/18/18

Very lovely, pretty dress my daughter really enjoyed looking so pretty the material of the dress very nice I defenelly recommended

kassief1
9/17/18

The dress finally came .. it was advertised as Nude and came as pink .. offered a 15% discount for a $244 dress .. waste off time and happy to rip ppl off ..DONT BUY

elviraf1
9/7/18

I received my dress I am very happy with it, very good quality well made and it actually looks better in person than on the picture I just need to make some alterations fit big from waist and shoulders and too long! But definitely worth the price! I can't wait to wear this dress on my big day !!

Helpful answer -2

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Beverly. We are so sorry to hear that. Please your order number to us. Our customer service team will reply you ASAP.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Rebecca. Sorry to hear that. Please provide your order number, we will check it.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?