Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

bonitas13
5/24/19

I would never order from this company if you are not totally sure of your size and this is the dress you like after you get it they will not take it back. Brought this dress for my son's wedding it did not fit they will not take back. i was out this money so as mother of the groom the money I put aside for me had to go for another dress instead of the special things like my hair nails ect. So beware

karliel1
5/24/19

Not like the picture. It says V-shaped but the dress I received is not the applications don't look the same and there are no buttons on the back! The arms are 3/4 but the dress is long sleeved in the picture. Overall really disappointed.

claudetteh9
5/24/19

We ordered a custom prom dress and the cheap costume that arrived immediately made my daughter cry. It was horrendous with regards to the material quality and two-tone color. Nothing like the picture. I immediately contacted them and they refused to accept accountability. They offered me a 10% credit repeatedly. Horribly disappointed and feel robbed. Total bait & switch! BEWARE!

haliel4
5/24/19

I thought that I had ordered my dream wedding dress. But, I was horribly disappointed when it arrived. The colour was totally different to that on the website. Their correspondence indicates I am the stupid customer! Why should I expect the "Colour AS SHOWN" to be actually what I received?I not only checked on-line chat about the colour AND printed the dress colour MYSELF from the website AND gave the printed picture to the florist to MATCH my bouquet of flowers. SO now it is all WRONG, because the bodice is NOT cream as in the photo but apricot and the skirt is blush pink. I am SO unhappy.I could not recommend this company to anyone.

cordiah2
5/24/19

Horrible!!!!!!!! If I could rate it lower I would. It doesn't even look like the same dress! The beads weren't secure and threading was frayed. Customer service was dismissive with my disappointment and is currently not attempting to solve my issues.

heatherl227
5/24/19

I was skeptical about ordering from here. I ordered this dress in white for my sunset beach wedding in June, and it is beautiful!! I couldn't be happier!! I will post pics after the wedding!!

marisolh12
5/23/19

Very big differens with color, where they show skin color in pic it was - white.Dress was curved, you can see it in my pic, wasnt possible to fix it. Tryed to ask to get my money back, and return dress.They sayd NO .It was very bad, really :(((

faviang1
5/23/19

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!! I ordered 2 dresses in silver, they arrived and turned out to be a completely different colour to the picture online. They asked for a picture as it's their policy for returns. I sent them a photo and they then told me that they would not accept the dresses back and I would not get my money refunded. Absolutely gutted. DO NOT FALL FOR THE NICE PICTURES ONLINE, learn from my mistake!!!

loganh72
5/23/19

This is the worst company. Customer service is so obstructive, ridiculous and extremely obstinate. Has a ludicrous policy bearing in mind you are buying at a distance, totally, totally inflexible, if you want to return or even exchange an item. Customer service representative when they do respond seem to think that the policy is written in stone and has no sense of customer satisfaction once they have pocketed your money. I cannot in all good conscience recommend this company to friends or foes. If I could give a minus five I would. I had looked at previous reviews and felt for it, makes me now question if the reviews were genuine.

kerij7
5/23/19

I ordered a custom dress and sent all sizes as advised by the website this is the preferred way to order. I received the dress and it is over 2.5 inches bigger than the sizes submitted so the dress looks like a tent. my daughter is not happy at all and now we have 2 weeks to find another dress. I have contacted the customer service and am yet to receive a response. The dresses may be cheap imitations but it still cost me £115 which is not a cheap dress! the material and sewing quality is very poor. I would not recommend this company at all. My daughter would look better in a bin liner

brittanye25
5/23/19

This website is a scam BEWARE. I spent $233 and I lost it. After looking around to find another dress for graduation, I found the same dress on other sites that they stole. If you don't want to ruin your special day like I did mines be very cautious and PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THEM.....You will be highly upset in the end.
P.S the comments you see that rate a 5 are NOT real customers.

maggier36
5/23/19

Don't order dresses with "HEBEOS". I ordered this dress and it is to small and not how I expect it is but they told me that they don't take back. Now I have a dress that I can't were for 88.00 dollar and I payed a lot for the shipping. So I payed more 100 dollar for nothing!!

kelsiet1
5/23/19

This doesn't even deserve 1 star, that's how HORRIBLE they are. My dress was 4'' too short and yet they cannot make it right or take responsibility. No apology, no taking responsibility, NOTHING!! THEY WERE NOT WILLING TO WORK WITH ME A LITTLE BIT. THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY!

leos115
5/23/19

I ordered for "Ball Gown Long Sleeves Bateau Satin Floor-Length Dresses" in dark blue that is awesome, the net at top is so soft, size and fitting is great. I received my dress withing mentioned delivery time. I also got discount using coupon code.
Thanks. Heneos

fridaw
5/23/19

I am completely and utterly shocked of the customer service I received here. I received my dress but the dress did not have a built in bra like described here. When I reached out to request for a return, they said the item is acceptable as is and it is NOT THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. If they disclose misleading information on their website about the dress, YES IT IS THE MERCHANT'S RESPONSIBILITY. Will not be returning to have them steal my money again...

bridgetg34
5/22/19

Loved my dress! It was comfortable and fit perfectly. I ordered it in color "daffodil" and my only adjustment was to shorten the slit in the front so I didn't have to worry worry about flashing anyone.

tyriquec
5/22/19

Really ugly, do not order!!!! Bad quality fabric, and bad colour matching from what you see online .

carolymm
5/22/19

They do not take returns for any reason. They will give you the run around and in the end will not take the return. Plus their dresses are not the qualify that they appear to be in the pictures. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!

arianef4
5/22/19

The dress I ordered was nothing like what I expected. I wanted dusty rose. The dress I got was a shiny VERY tacky looking dress. When I tried to get it returned because I was NOT satisfied, customer service was NOT HELPFUL at all. I would have been very happy even with a credit but no nothing. I asked to speak with someone and no one returned my call. BEWARE OF ORDERING FROM THIS SITE. I would not trust them the photos are nothing like they show. It was not fitting at all. I had purchased this dress for a wedding and had to last minute shop for another dress. It was not pleasant at all and this company did not make it any easier.

candelariob
5/22/19

DO NOT! I REPEAT, DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD! I strongly believe that they give themselves the 5 star ratings to make themselves look legit. I ordered this dress and I have attached photos of what received and they refused to refund me back my money! It was poor quality and looked like a completely different dress! Do not waste your time and money, it will not come looking like the picture! Horrible customer service!

erlingp1
5/21/19

Worst customer service ever! Dress came in and does not fit. I am unable to wear it and they will not let me return it at all because they said that was my own personal problem and I should resell it to friends. Worst customer service ever. Do not waste your time with this company

indieh3
5/21/19

My dress is amazing a little long but that can be easily fixed! Thank you so much it is exactly like the photo

kimberlyw199
5/21/19

Absolutely in love with my daughters dress! This company was amazing and made it happen, I messaged them stressed, thinking the dress wasn't going to make it, they asked what date and made it happen!! love this company!

christc25
5/21/19

I am so mad! I purchased this dress and they sent me another one that is completely not even the same, and they will not take it back. I will post a picture later. I plan on taking them to small claims court because they also refused to take back my sister's dresses even though she was in the proper time frame.

karenb989
5/21/19

Ordered the prom dress which arrived in about a week. The dress is ok for the money but after a number of emails back and forth, they will not take it back. The customer service also asked for a picture of my daughter wearing it !! Ahhhh NO ! After reading the reviews, I should have been more careful.

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. The dress we ordered was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. It honestly looked like a highschool sewing project. Not at all worth the money. They will not honor their return policy so just walk away.

By Anne S.
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?