Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

ianc175
2/22/19

What Can I say, the dress was AMAZING bought it for my daughter's prom, She got a lot of complement, It fit her just right, the back have a lace back closure, so it mold her "mermaid" body style. Love the beading detail, for the price it was great looking not cheap look at all.

andreac289
2/21/19

The sequins were slightly different than the description picture but still a very pretty dress. Very pleased with the quality and the fit. Got soooo many compliments

tashimac
2/19/19

I love everything about my dress. Nice quality nd very classy look. I wore this dress as a guest to a co-worker's wedding and received many many compliments - even from the wedding party! It fit true to size. I debated on ordering a size larger and I am so glad I didn't. The material is slightly stretchy and very comfortable.

vanessak47
2/18/19

this dress is the most beautiful dress i have ever seen! it looks like in the picture and it suits well. thanks for this wonderful dress

laylag5
2/17/19

I was definitely worried about ordering, seeing bad and good reviews. got my dress in 2 1/2 weeks, WAY earlier than I needed it. came in a shade darker than burgundy, but fits absolutely beautifully. a little tight under the armpit region, but I got my custom sized so easy fix. overall I love my dress so much and am so excited to wear it!!

sandrac374
2/15/19

As the grandmother of the bride, I expected a lot from the dress and was not at all disappointed. It was beautiful, of good quality, and was received in plenty of time. I received an abundance of compliments and made a referal for a friend's upcoming wedding. All in all, I was very pleased!

laurat267
2/14/19

My dresses were absolutely amazing! I used them as my bridesmaids dresses for my wedding this weekend and they were gorgeous!

cic1
2/13/19

I wasted almost $200 on a hideous dress that was nothing like the picture. They use fake pictures to sell their products, and surprise! It did not fit. After them giving me the runaround for over a week and not responding to my initial request for a refund, they refused to return it even though it was not worn. They told me to find a tailor even though I let it be known that there was nothing that my trusted tailor of 10 years could do short of making me a new dress. Even if there was something that could be done I would not have it in time for my new event. As a result, I had to overnight a beautiful new dress from a different retailer to wear to my event. If you're into getting scammed by people in Singapore, then by all means, go ahead and order from them. If not, please learn from my mistake and take your money elsewhere!

quintanj
2/12/19

When I first saw the dress on Hebeos I couldn't believe it was so inexpensive. I almost thought it was too good to be true. I ordered the pink color, it came in the mail within 3 week and it blew me away. This dress easily looks about $400-$500 with the beautiful sequins and overall style. I'm also a fairly curvy woman and it fit amazing. I will definitely be ordering from Hebeos again.

sarak136
2/12/19

This is a total scam. I ordered a gown, we waited forever for it to be delivered and when we received it and I told them it didn't fit, they said it was not a flaw of the gown and now they REFUSE to refund my money.

tracyl166
2/12/19

I ordered a dress that cost me over $200 and it came defective. They refuse to give me a refund. Do not order they will not refund or accept your return no matter what. I really wanted to warn other consumers because this is really unacceptable. They offered to give me back 15%!!!!!! So basically $30 for a dress I paid over $200 for that I will never wear. Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

berthak13
2/11/19

I was worried before that the dress doesn't show like it was presented on the website but then when its arrive, I'm really happy about all the details.
I do custom size for this dress and it fit really well on me..
Good on you Hebeos..highly recommended and one more thing, my bridesmaids also getting their dresses from here..

stephaniea165
2/10/19

I just received my dress and it is absolutely gorgeous ! I was really worried after all the bad comments I've read but it is bull$#*!!! The dress is amazing, exactly like the pictures, great material, great color everything is amazing !

abbiem14
2/8/19

First, is it weird that there is no phone # to call these people, you can only communicate via email with people who do don't speak English as their first language, who do not understand concerns/ questions correctly. I've asked them to call me in all 10 emails I've sent, and no one ever does.
My 3 bridesmaids ordered dresses from here. Initially just getting Hebeos to understand the color we wanted was a chore (they ended up sending the wrong color). But once the dresses arrived I knew they could not be worn. A) there is a ridge across each breast of the girls, where 2 pieces of the "built in bra" meet. The top is a shear-white so when they have it on you eyes can only focus on this pointy, long ridge that runs from the top to the bottom of the upper half. I contacted them about this, because the pictures online do not show this ridge and they replied, "Thank you for your pictures. Sorry to see that the dress is not same as you expected. But our dresses are all hand-sewn and there could be slight difference with the pictures on our website. We sincerely beg your understanding."
They "beg my understanding?" These are not slight differences, they are extreme differences.
2) The dress billows out around the waist. Looks like how I used to dress back in the 90s... shirt tucked in my jeans and then poofed out around the waist. It's about 200-300% poofier than the pictures online.
All in all, customer service has been the worse I've ever experienced - to not be able to talk to anyone on the phone is so odd. Hebeos "begging for me to understand" that the dresses basically look nothing like I wanted is also bizzare.
Go elsewhere - unless you want poor customer service and zero attention to your concerns after the dress arrives.
Attached pictures of what arrived and what they are supposed to look like - the color received is extreme gray, was hoping for a purple/gray.

kirstyh14
2/7/19

It states on the website that its worry free returns, i have been ignored on multiple occasions by the company as both dresses i ordered were the wrong colour and way too big, they won't even except one dress back and I'm having to pay a tailor to adjust one of them, does this seem fair....no the company are an absolute shambles i hope whoever orders off them semds specific sizes and instructions or they will scam you out of your money and not offer any resolution

danielleb200
2/5/19

After ordering a dress last minute due to unfortunate circumstances with the dress found a beautiful dress as a replacement, don't get me wrong stunning dress however ordered bigger size than what I am and still no way near possible to do up, paid extra for faster delivery for it to arrive later than date given try it the day I get it and contact the same day stating it does t fit sending pictures of proof asking for a refund to seem very fobbed off customer service absolutely shocking not even had the dress 24 and contact to send back a week tomorrow I'm still battling to get my refund.

Avoid at all cost I've since had to spend more money on another dress while trying to battle to get £100+ back no words come close to how upset and frustrated I am right now.

anam263
2/1/19

I saw some good reviews about this site and chose to ignore the bad reviews...big mistake. I ordered a mermaid style prom dress with custom measurements. It stated on the website that all returns were available for one week after delivery. What they didn't clearly state was that they only allow you to return a dress for a refund if they approve the return.

When I got the dress it fit poorly and did not look anything like the picture. This website clearly has people copy the designs of designer dresses and does not send the original dresses shown in the photos. I contacted customer service and sent them photos of the measurements of the dress. Even though it did not fit me correctly, they refused to accept the return. They told me that they were sorry it fit poorly and that I should take it to a tailor to fix it. They acknowledged that the dress did not fit satisfactorily, but still would not take it back.

Truly unbelievable and appalling customer service. You should be able to return a dress if you are unsatisfied with it and should not be subject to an interrogation from customer service. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT ORDER FROM HEBEOS. They may send you the dress that you wanted, but if anything is slightly wrong with it, you will not be able to return it or get a refund. Don't take that chance and just order from a different website.

susanaw3
2/1/19

LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!!
Oh did I say I love it??
Came in 20 days which is just in time for my last minute gala event in 3 days. True to size. I had the hem cut by 6 inches as I'd like to wear it ankle length. Nice material. Looks expensive. I will order in another color. Thank you!!

angelah283
2/1/19

My daughter ordered a dress and, though it fits, it is much more skimpy in coverage than pictured. She would not be allowed to wear this dress to her prom, but they won't take the dress back. The color is also slightly different than pictured. The photos misrepresent the actual appearance of the item. Buyer beware!! Exactly the frustrating experience you worry about ordering an expensive item online.

aprils191
1/30/19

Very very pleased. It was a little stiff but that was okay. I did custom measurements and measured a little to big. But I didn't get it fixed and it worked out great. Fabric is super nice on the outside

monicab163
1/29/19

The outfit turned out much better than my expectations! The fitting was on point! I needed the outfit for an event sooner than the delivery date and the Hebeos team rushed the outfits for me and my sister. I am ordering another outfit from them and will continue to. Me and my sister both received multiple compliments on our outfits thru the night. Thank you Hebeos!

jahae
1/28/19

I am in love!!! The dress was nicer than I expected. And the price is unbeatable! I bought the navy blue one for the Military Ball. I got so many compliments. Especially loved the illusion neckline esp for bigger chested girls like me -so it kept the dress up.

samanthah172
1/27/19

I worn the dress to a party and it was a winner I'm happy I bought the dress I love the color & style. I think I'll order it again in another color.

jamilaw3
1/25/19

The dress looks so amazing! Steam it and smooth it to get the wrinkles out.

Anyway, back to the dress itself! It is classy, sexy, unique, fun, flirty, and affordable! Quality of the fabric is good. Not too thin that you can see through, and not too thick that you're going to sweat because you wanted to look cute while you were sitting down for dinner on a date.

christinea141
1/24/19

I am SOO glad I found my dress at HEBEOS, the fit is amazing! It is very comfortable, the material is soft and has a little stretch so it is easy to move in. The only thing i found to be slightly different from the picture is that the lace stuff on the neck comes higher than shown but I actually liked it that way. Overall I think the dress is sexy but classy.

Helpful answer -2

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Beverly. We are so sorry to hear that. Please your order number to us. Our customer service team will reply you ASAP.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?