Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

katrinal43
6/18/19

Dress shipped earlier than I expected and fit perfectly! I absolutely love it!!! Got it in all white and it is absolutely gorgeous! Lace detail is very pretty, and I was prepared for it to be a little see through but it turned out much better than I expected. Thank you!!!

deenab6
6/16/19

I received a damaged dress and they won't return it or refund me! NEVER USE THIS SITE!!!!!! Their site talks about returns but the don't accept returns or issue refunds!

elwinr10
6/15/19

I can not receive any information on my order. Invoice number invalid yet funds were taken from my account. Very unsettling

ashleyd232
6/15/19

I recently ordered my wedding dress from them and the dress online was different from what I received. The top of the dress is mesh with stitching - online the mesh is skin tone color and alot of stitching so you can't see through it as much in the chest area. Mine is white mesh and less stitching so I will have to get it fixed or wear something under it. I emailed them and they asked for pictures to prove it. I sent them the comparison and Anna's response was "sorry to tell you that we cannot find out a big problem of the dress in your picture. Hope you can keep it." I'm getting married and am supposed to wear this in front of people but now I cant unless I fix their mistake. I will never buy anything from them again. They offer great prices but I guess this is what you get for their cheap prices.

bobbies49
6/15/19

I order a dress and the bodice was too short. The dress did not match the pictures and was terribly made. They only agreed for me to return it after I disputed the charge with PayPal. The cost to return it back to China was $190.00, more than the cost of the dress. They would not send a shipping label and would not give a refund until the dress was returned. This website is a scam from China. Do not order.

valeriej64
6/13/19

I need an address for my daughter's wedding quickly. I found a dress and placed the order and the information said the dress would be here in approximately four days. However once I pay my money and hit order, I never received a confirmation email or anything about my dress order. When I went to their website and put my email and I did get shipping information that said my dress was being made and would arrive in 15 days. There is no way to cancel, the live chat representative stopped replying. I was furious and now we don't have dresses for the wedding. Do Not Order I think they are in Lithuania. Overseas scam. .

karenh676
6/11/19

My daughter had ordered a dress for prom and once we received the dress, it looked horrible compared to the dress they display on their website. I contacted them and asked to have it returned, sent photos of how bad it looked and they responded with..."Thank you
but that is the right style,color dress.it just does not suit your skin.
not the shear part issue
Anna" and would not take it back for that reason...

jessicau17
6/10/19

The product is cheap for a reason. The quality is awful and the pictures don't match the product. You are also not able to return it if you don't like it despite what it says on the website. I would not recommend buying anything on this site.

susanj309
6/10/19

Dress arrived with huge pieces of fabric missing from the bodice. I sent photos to Hebeos, they said i could get a seamstress to fix it if i wasn't happy but they would not return it.

houstons25
6/9/19

I received a rag instead of a dress called evening! The quality of the product is poor and the color does not match the palette offered on the site. Attention no refund is granted despite their return policy. TOTAL SCAM !!!!

jessym40
6/9/19

I purchased this dress off line and it looks nothing like the picture. I asked for a return slip and was told that they wouldn't refund me because there are no inconsistencies with the dress on line and the one I have. They lack customer service and I will not make another purchase with them. I am shocked that there are no bad reviews on this website.

faej3
6/9/19

This dress I purchased in green....it was not at all like the photo. The material was a cheap polyester....this is sad because I bought my daughters Prom dress the year before and it was beautiful. They are not consistent. Watch out for this quality in the fabric.

ariela43
6/9/19

It is was hidious ! Nothing like the photo, very cheap fabric of the top part. So disappointed !!! Will never oder from here again!!!

jeniferb14
6/9/19

Do NOT order the gold!!! You will get a yellow dress! Its awful!!!! Save yourself from this site! I tried to exchange and they told me they will not take responsibility!!! What company does that??

lillyl34
6/8/19

This dress looks nothing like the picture...AT ALL! When I contacted customer service, they told me I ordered the wrong size dress. The dress fits, but I am NOT happy with how cheap it looks. They also said they needed pictures of my dress, however the website wouldn't allow me to upload them...sounds weird to me. On the model shown here, the dress looks loose and flowing, however the dress is very straight and boxy looking. Definitely would not order from this company ever!

stanleyk38
6/8/19

If I could give 0 stars I would. This company ruined my wedding by completely messing up EVERYTHING. They sent us 3 different dresses that are complete opposite than what is in the picture. They are horrible at responding back to customers and have neglected the situation. The tops of all dresses were completely off. It was an embarrassment

teresab289
6/7/19

The dress I ordered from this company came and it fits everywhere except for the right sleeve/shoulder area. I love the dress so I took it to a seamstress who told me there is nothing she can do. I am now in a very frustrating e-mail back and forth and I still have no idea how I can get my money back. Very upset about the whole experience.

fannier9
6/6/19

I didn't get the same dress as shown in the pictures. It looks completely different! When I mentioned this to customer service, the company thinks that there is nothing wrong with the dress, that it looks completely different from the one on the pictures they show, they refuse to comment. I feel tricked! DO NOT Shop for them !!!

julies632
6/6/19

Do not order from this company. They refuse to send any returns details after you purchase the dresses. EVEN when they send you the wrong colour dress it's disgusting total rip off

kerrya48
6/6/19

Dress scam! They advertise a dress and what you get is a knock off different version in every way. You will NOT get your money back and you will NOT get to speak to anyone - rather emails with fake names employees like "Sarah". You could get your money back if you mail your dress back to china with tracking but I tried to do this and it cost 350$ to send with tracking!!! Scam scam scam!

Tip for consumers: Done not order from scam foreign site. We sure looks nice but scam begins the scenes!

jeromen17
6/6/19

WARNING!!!! Horrible!!!!! Dress looks nothing like the image presented. Cheap and poor quality!!!! Attempted to return the unworn dress due to being dissatisfied within "return policy" guidelines as outlined on the website but they refused my return.My entire experience with this company was horrible!!!!Do not purchase anything from this company!!!!

jonatand2
6/6/19

The dress is nice but does not look like that picture. The sleeves, front and back are nude sheer not white. Disappointing.

wellingtonh14
6/5/19

The dress is horrible! The zipper on the dress is terrible, 6 inches of it is sowed up inside the lining where you can't even use it. Unless you want to spend several hundred dollars haveing it fixed I wouldn't recommend it.

abdiele
6/4/19

Very very disappointed with my purchase. I was nevertheless happy to receive my dress for the wedding of a friend. It is not confome to my expectations. The fabric is very satiny what we do not see in the photo. I took it in red too. When I opened my package, it looked like a dress disguise ... Moreover, the return policy is very severe. We can not return an item that we do not like! One thing is sure, this is the last time I order on this site !!!!!

laurelc19
6/4/19

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I bought a prom dress for my daughter and it was way to big. I emailed to set up the return and they would not allow me to return. Said the size we order was correct. Never worn, never used. No return, no refund! Never ordered a dress that I couldn't return. I was out $150 and being a single mom that was beyond disappointing. I wanted to add a picture of the dress, but I only have a JPEG file

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. The dress we ordered was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. It honestly looked like a highschool sewing project. Not at all worth the money. They will not honor their return policy so just walk away.

By Anne S.
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?