Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

karenc677
4/20/19

Ordered a dress for my daughter for prom. The dress in the picture clearly has a side slit up the leg.The dress they sent me has no slit at all. The sheer material on the arms look softer. What I got was some sort of hard taffita.I have tried for two weeks to have them send me a return. label to no avail. they keep giving me some run around story that the dresses may differ slightly from what is on their website, and will not send me what i need to send the dress back. They offered my10% for a dress i paid $186 for. i was skeptical about ordering a dress from them in the first place, but the dress looked so pretty and elegant on their site,

floram17
4/20/19

Never purchase anything from this store. They send you something that completely looks different than what you orderd. And their customer service is awful. They are rude and not loyal to their customers. I m never gonna purchase anyhting from them.

mayaj16
4/19/19

Loved my dress! It was beautiful and fit like a glove. Cheap and good quality. Love! Thank you for Hebeos

maryj780
4/19/19

My dress fit me soo well! I'm so happy with the way it turned out!! Good price and a great quality dress!!

ozmineg
4/19/19

Do not buy this dress or a dress in general from this site! First, the dress does not look like the photo. The mesh detailing on the front and back are more of a yellow color, than the champagne sheer look on the model.
Also, the dress did not fit. I requested a return slip about a week ago, and still have not received one. I am starting to believe that this site is a scam and will just steal your money and send you cheap quality dresses that you have no choice but to keep.

giaq2
4/19/19

HORRIBLE!!! This site is a scam! Dress looks nothing like the photo and super bad quality!!! They will not refund or let you return! I can't even wear the dress and when you look up this site there are so many bad reviews!

japindae
4/19/19

All of the positive reviews on this page look very similar

That's because they are
They have all been posted by the staff at the company

Do you want proof.?
Tey reading some of the negative reviews
It all makes sense

What a dreadful company
Should be closed down

marisas21
4/18/19

Couldn't be more happy with my dress! the train is super long and will most likely need to be altered. fit great and good quality material. Got so many compliments

megans206
4/18/19

I just received my dress the other day, arrived just 20 days later. It's very well made, I was a little bit worried about ordering online But I am so happy I did. I'd highly recommend you.

mandyl50
4/18/19

Very satisfied. My dress was exactly as they advertised. It arrived when they said it would. I would definitely order here again.

annam516
4/18/19

I am very pleased, my dress was very affordable and looks great. I highly recommend this website! Thank you for a great experience.

brennag3
4/18/19

I was honestly so scared due to time and money and ordering online for my prom.. but HEBEOS literally saved my life! They were so helpful every step of the way and gave me the best experience/ prom dress ever!

toddm230
4/18/19

My daughter ordered a dress for her prom, it was too big in the shoulders. It took 3 weeks for delivery!! So plan accordingly. Their website states returns are allowed within 7 days of receipt of dress, I notified them next day that the dress didn't fit and would like to return it. The asked for a picture of the dress on my daughter, I obliged... .the next request was they'd like photos of my daughter's measurements, pictures of the actual tape measure!!! This is where I draw the line.... DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE THIEFS!!! You better like your dress when you receive it, because returning anything is next to impossible! BUYER BEWARE!!!

lashondam2
4/18/19

I absolutely loved my daughter's dress, it took about 3 weeks, but it was worth it! Thany you from Hebeos, I would recommend it to my friends.

kateac
4/18/19

My daughter's dress is stunning! The cut is very flattering! My daughter got lots of compliments at her senior prom. It will take about 3 weeks to get it. But it'll fit like a glove.

fionam71
4/17/19

I received my dress today and all I can say is that I am very pleased. The quality is amaizing! I want to give a huge thankyou to you as I am very happy with my purchase.

vanessag96
4/17/19

I love my dress! It fit perfectly But if you plan on ordering dresses from here do it on time becauae it takes a while!

cynthiam334
4/17/19

My granddaughter and I was very satisfied with the gown from Hebeos, it was beautiful on her ,looking forward to purchasing another for her senior prom.

magdam15
4/17/19

So .. I was scare read all this review but everything it's fine size perfect time 2 weeks + 3 days delivery for this money is really amazing dresses !

esbeec
4/17/19

I opened my box and the dress looks NOTHING like the picture, I am normally a size 4 but this dress did not even lay flat on my chest it stuck out like stiff cardboard on either side. It was WAY shorter than the measurements, and puffed out on the sides like a ballerina tutu. Nothing like how it's depicted in the photo. Much more pink also and super cheap stiff plasticy material unlike the chiffon appearing material in the photo. And they make their dresses non refundable because they KNOW it is going to be nothing close to what I actually wanted. Thanks for taking my 100$ that I could have used for a new prom dress that actually fit me, and sending me a sh*t piece of material for a 5 year old's princess themed birthday party.

queasiab
4/17/19

The company took my money then canceled my order saying they never received my money. I have all the proof from my bank and through paypal! they are ripping people off and taking their money

imbrennagn
4/16/19

I just want to say thank you so much for making my prom the most perfect way back in April of this year! I could not have been more satisfied and happy!

sapenters
4/16/19

I bought my dress from this website for my prom. It looks beautiful and arrived earlier than expected. The color is great. The size was accurate to what I chose.

shevonnem
4/16/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM HEBEOS! I ordered this dress and expected to receive a dress that matched the pictures as advertised. We received a totally different dress. I was poorly constructed and plain out ugly. I had to rush order a different dress from a different site! This company refused to refund me my money as well! Horrible!! Do not waste your money you will not be happy!!!

biancak4
4/16/19

My dress arrived in less than one week and it's beautiful just like in picture on your website. I'm very pleased. Thank you.

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?