Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

mamad2
4/25/19

This dress was purchased for myself. Went to an adult prom. I felt like a princess. I was so impressed with the quality that I'm surely going to purchase a Mother of Bride dress from Hebeos. But to be honest it was so much dress with the train I did have the train removed, since most the time I would be dancing and it would of been bustled. This could of been a wedding dress it was so amazing with the train. I felt super lucky to find such a great dress at such a great price.

deiad
4/25/19

I ordered this dress for my prom in two weeks and it arrived a couple days early (thank god!!) and I'm happy with the material and everything but this dress is fricking HUGE like I didn't imagine it this big wow. My biggest complaint though is that the jewel things AREN'T silver!! They came navy which just matches the dress? Also it is huge length wise and doesn't match what I ordered but other then these things, it's a beautiful and wonderful dress!

desereep
4/25/19

My 11 year old son looked at my dress and said "eww". I was so excited to order it to wear after my wedding and when it arrived, it looked nothing like the picture. I had it custom made to my size and it was loose and basically looked like I was wearing a potato sack. The sequence is cheap and not properly distributed, the materials are cheap and there are strings hanging off of the dress. The picture they used isn't the same dress. I can't express how incredibly disappointed I am.

jennym186
4/25/19

Ladies, DO NOT order from this company. I received my dress and it looks like a cheap costume that no one would want to wear on their special day. The fabric is different, the train is 3 times longer and the finishes are terrible. Customer service is also not understanding and basically told me it was acceptable and I had to deal with it. Waste of my money.

triplec
4/24/19

The dress made my prom night perfect, it fit EXACTLY how I ordered it, and it came a month before my prom. I felt gorgeous, thank you guys for making my senior prom the best prom I've been to.

nicoles384
4/24/19

I ordered my dress for a formal event and it was perfect!! I got sooooo many compliments on it and I still am getting compliments after almost a year later!! Thanks so much for making me feel nothing but beautiful!!!

kamrynn
4/24/19

I'm a bigger girl and when I was looking for a dress it was hard but this site made my dreams come true! i got so many compliments and I felt like a princess the whole night!

karal27
4/24/19

My dress is really pretty and fits perfectly. If you aren't sure if the measurements will be right then just customize your size. The beading and the finishing is so pretty.

asheerl
4/24/19

My daughter got this dress for prom and it is hideous. We took it to an alteration store and hoping they can do something with it. It looked nothing like the picture. It made her look like she was going to a funeral. Very disappointed!!! I wouldn't have even given it 1 star, but it wouldn't go through without it.

jalynr
4/24/19

I ordered this dress upon reviews but was wrongfully advised the material was horrible the designs were horrible the dress is nothing like pictured thank goodness it came in advance In a timely matter so that I am able to get another dress in time for prom because the overall dress itself was HORRIBLE

susanas15
4/24/19

My experience with HEBEOS has been stupendous! Their next business day shipping makes me feel at ease and not have to worry nor panick about recieving my dress(es) in time for whatever event I am attending. Their wide selection of occassions makes searching for the dress one dreams about highly convenient. I have been using HEBEOS for the past six years and I love HEBEOS! I highly recommend HEBEOS to my friends and to anyone searching for their perfect dress/gown.

beckym154
4/24/19

We have always had excellent success with HEBEOS. The dresses are extremely high quality. The customer service has been wonderful. Very friendly and helpful people. Returns are very easy. Prices are very reasonable. We have been satisfied with our experience at HEBEOS for the past four years and would recommend them wholeheartedly.

kimberlys353
4/24/19

I ordered two prom dresses and was told via the Hebeos online "chat" that I would be able to return one of them. The dresses arrived late (from China), and they were of very poor quality. My daughter tried on the dresses the very day they arrived and chose one of them; I immediately initiated the return of the other dress. The website states "contact customer service," however, they to not provide instructions and/or an e-mail address in which to contact customer service. I utilized the "contact us" option on the site. The Hebeos representative stated that I need to send a picture of any defect in the dress. I advised that there was no defect, it just did not fit properly. I was then told I needed to send a picture of the dress showing where it does not fit; so I sent a photo which clearly showed that it did not fit properly. I was then told to find a tailor and that they would not return the dress. I advised that I was told I could return the dress. They again stated that they would not accept a return and that was the end of the communication. HORRIBLE business practice. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

jenniferm1118
4/24/19

I am so disappointed in the quality of this dress. I order and customize through HEBEOS. Big mistake ! It is the quality I am so unhappy with. The lace at the waist is cut off so the flower is just half a flower with a fray look.,Very disappointed ! It was too late to return once I waited to show my friend who is also a seamstress. Will bring to consignment store and hopefully get some of my money back. It was more expensive as well than the other one that was so much better quality.

brookeb91
4/23/19

Absolutely gorgeous dress, great quality. Shipped in about 3 weeks. Fits like a glove and I did custom measurements and got an extra 5 inches on the train.

avat15
4/23/19

I was nervous about buying a dress online but it was super cute!! Fits perfectly and no flaws!! Thank you Hebeos!

tiam36
4/23/19

To begin with I was nervous ordering a dress from a website I hadn't used before but as soon as I opened the package I was so happy! It's amazinig quality and fits perfectly!

smithys2
4/23/19

My dress was gorgeous. I got many compliments about the color. Would recommend hebeo's for prom dresses!

vanessat71
4/23/19

The item received was poorly constructed, made of cheap tulle material, and was just plain AWFUL! It's like someone looked at the picture and tried to sew a replica of it. I tried to return the item and they wouldn't take it back. I don't recommend ordering anything from this company EVER.

darcieh1
4/23/19

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS DRESS!! The dress came right on time that might have been the only thing that went right with the dress. It looked so cheap. The pictures shows 2 different dresses a TAILER told me. When I put the dress on it did not flatter me anywhere it was way to big and I even got measured to compare to the size guide.

baufret
4/23/19

I wouldn't even give it one star, first of all I order this on the first of April! and it just finally came in today April 23 and prom is 4 days from now. This was my first time ordering something online and it was obviously a mistake. Yes, the dress is beautiful! I wouldn't have mind spending this much on a dress especially from reading from all the other reviews! I was excited, but the day after I order the dress I got call for a scam!!!!! thank goodness it wasn't though. So please be careful of that too. the shipping may take almost a whole month!! also be cautious about that. With my order I chose to order the same dress as the picture and the dress color didn't even look anything alike!!

mumam
4/22/19

My dress exactly like the photo!!! i wore it for prom and I got comments left and right, absolutely love this website because rite cheap and affordable but still great quality!!!

millys5
4/22/19

I loved my dress. It was so high quality and comfortable. The only issues I had was that the shipping was about 5 days late and the sleeves were just a little tight, but not uncomfortably.

vanessaf63
4/22/19

This website is a scam. They ignored my problems in my e-mails. Dress was a joke. Terrible material and tailoring. It looks nothing like the photo or previous reviewer's photo. They messed up big time and they don't let me return it. It cost me $200 but I learnt my lesson; never by anything from a shady websites.

adriennea16
4/22/19

Dress came quickly and was as expected. It's a beautiful dress and fits perfectly. I'm 5'3 and 125lbs and I got a small.

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?