Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

bridgetg34
5/22/19

Loved my dress! It was comfortable and fit perfectly. I ordered it in color "daffodil" and my only adjustment was to shorten the slit in the front so I didn't have to worry worry about flashing anyone.

tyriquec
5/22/19

Really ugly, do not order!!!! Bad quality fabric, and bad colour matching from what you see online .

carolymm
5/22/19

They do not take returns for any reason. They will give you the run around and in the end will not take the return. Plus their dresses are not the qualify that they appear to be in the pictures. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!

arianef4
5/22/19

The dress I ordered was nothing like what I expected. I wanted dusty rose. The dress I got was a shiny VERY tacky looking dress. When I tried to get it returned because I was NOT satisfied, customer service was NOT HELPFUL at all. I would have been very happy even with a credit but no nothing. I asked to speak with someone and no one returned my call. BEWARE OF ORDERING FROM THIS SITE. I would not trust them the photos are nothing like they show. It was not fitting at all. I had purchased this dress for a wedding and had to last minute shop for another dress. It was not pleasant at all and this company did not make it any easier.

candelariob
5/22/19

DO NOT! I REPEAT, DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD! I strongly believe that they give themselves the 5 star ratings to make themselves look legit. I ordered this dress and I have attached photos of what received and they refused to refund me back my money! It was poor quality and looked like a completely different dress! Do not waste your time and money, it will not come looking like the picture! Horrible customer service!

erlingp1
5/21/19

Worst customer service ever! Dress came in and does not fit. I am unable to wear it and they will not let me return it at all because they said that was my own personal problem and I should resell it to friends. Worst customer service ever. Do not waste your time with this company

indieh3
5/21/19

My dress is amazing a little long but that can be easily fixed! Thank you so much it is exactly like the photo

kimberlyw199
5/21/19

Absolutely in love with my daughters dress! This company was amazing and made it happen, I messaged them stressed, thinking the dress wasn't going to make it, they asked what date and made it happen!! love this company!

christc25
5/21/19

I am so mad! I purchased this dress and they sent me another one that is completely not even the same, and they will not take it back. I will post a picture later. I plan on taking them to small claims court because they also refused to take back my sister's dresses even though she was in the proper time frame.

karenb989
5/21/19

Ordered the prom dress which arrived in about a week. The dress is ok for the money but after a number of emails back and forth, they will not take it back. The customer service also asked for a picture of my daughter wearing it !! Ahhhh NO ! After reading the reviews, I should have been more careful.

minniez3
5/21/19

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE, DRESSES ARE NOT AS DEPICTED ON THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY WILL NOT HONOR YOUR RETURN WHEN REQUESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE CHECK NEGATIVE REVIEWS ON THIS COMPANY BEFORE ORDERING!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTICE THERE ARE NO SATISFIED CUSTOMER REVIEWS WITH PICTURES.......THEY ALSO ONLY POST POSITIVE REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO BE HAD BY THIS DECEIVING COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juliem564
5/20/19

I absolutely adored my dress! It so beautiful! Fast shipping and super friendly owner! Received so many compliments on it! Thank you for helping make the night perfect!

cathys243
5/20/19

They do not let you return the product. Customer service is terrible. I bought a dress for my daughter it didnt fit and they asked for pictures. Who does that. I would recommend you stay clear of this company.

marissag22
5/20/19

My dress fit like a glove and it exceeded my expectations!! It was soooo gorgeous and made me feel like an absolute princess on prom night, thank you so much Hebeos!

octaviah7
5/20/19

Stay Away from this company!! Scammers. I got the total opposite of what the advertised. Dress was falling apart when received in the mail as shown with shoulder piece totally detached.sleeve was what and should be nude to give a sleeveless effect and the Hebeos refuse to fund. They off $25 for the $157. I paid. Please Stay Away. Living Nightmare!!

danielo219
5/20/19

My wife ordered a dress for our son's wedding. We measured her according to the directions online. What we got did not fit AT ALL. It wasn't even close to the measurements we provided. Even after providing pictures of how poorly it fit, they only offered to refund 10% of the dress purchase price and suggested we take it to a tailor. Then what the heck did we pay you for? You did not alter this dress to fit my wife. You sent a beautiful dress that doesn't fit and left us NO time to get it altered. Your customer service is inadequate. You have not made any effort to make this right. Hopefully this review will serve as a warning to others.

jenniferd509
5/20/19

Please do your self a favor & order elsewhere! This company is not US based & has no accountability! They do not allow returns at all, even if the dress doesn't fit!

vanceb30
5/19/19

I'm very unhappy with this dress. I ordered it for prom and it came in with a small stain and frayed ends. On top of that, the bust size is 4 1/2 inches shorter across than it should be and doesn't fit on the top at all. You can see the entire upper half of my chest with it on and the ties don't keep it up even that length. I don't see how this dress could work with any size breasts because I'm a cup size B and there's no support or enough fabirc even being such a small cup size. Furthermore, I can't return it because the bust size is smaller than it should be, won't stay up, and it's slightly damaged.

carlat56
5/19/19

I ordered my daughters prom dress and it came back in time and it was actually her size, but it was NOT the dress we ordered. The dress the sent is nowhere near the dress we ordered. It's a different color, different material, it's not even made on the same style. These people suck at what they do. They make online shopping a disaster.

tiffanyt95
5/19/19

Horrible company! Size of dress is not true to it's measurements. I wanted to exchange for a larger size as the dress is beautiful and they flat out refused! What company does that! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

nahirobih
5/18/19

If I could give the store 0 stars I would. This store does not give you what you paid for. Everything comes out messed up and it is not worth it. THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY AND IF YOU WANT A REFUND THEY WILL DENY IT NO MATTER WHAT !

brade51
5/18/19

Dress finally arrived after about 3 weeks. Not even close to fitting. It's been one demand after another to get permission to return it. We even had to send pictures!! Still not enough! Horrible experience. Avoid these scammers at all costs! Foreigners don't care about making Americans happy. Lesson learned.

andrewb557
5/16/19

Please don't buy anything from this site if you are hoping to exchange or return your dress....and when you receive the dress you will want to return it . The dress arrives scrunched up in a cheap plastic bag bearing no resemblance to what is on the site....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

cassiel24
5/16/19

I loved my dress so much! It fit me so well and I put my measurements in when I ordered it. Great quality as well! The fabric was a soft satin and not too thin or thick. I'm 5'3 and 115 lbs. and my measurements were about a size 2-4.

amiyas2
5/16/19

Love my dress so much the color was amazing and it came right on time the customer service is the best! 100% recommend Thank you for making me look beautiful for my prom !

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. The dress we ordered was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. It honestly looked like a highschool sewing project. Not at all worth the money. They will not honor their return policy so just walk away.

By Anne S.
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?