Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

sarahm766
12/22/18

I was reluctant to order a gown on the Internet. It was cheap but unbelievably too good to be kind of dress. Satisfaction with the money matches it

shalynr
12/21/18

Absolutely love it. This dress is of a very high quality and the fabic is elegant and flowing. Fits exactly as the measurements were stated!

chantellec5
12/21/18

DO NOT BUY!!!
THEY WILL MESS YOU ABOUT WITH RETURNS TAKING ME 3 WEEKS TO TRY AND SEND BACK DO NOT WANT TO REFUND!!!

daniellet82
12/20/18

Beautiful gown. I will have to have it altered as it was a little large in the top. With that said the waist fit perfect. The dress is made very well. The shipping was fast and the color was perfect. love this gown. Thank you

mollyc83
12/19/18

The dress is modest and elegant! It looks beautiful on my teen daughter! The fine quality of the dress material allows it to flow gracefully to the floor. It is a little long for her 5' frame; however, that was to be expected. We are VERY PLEASED with this dress for the price.

yb20
12/18/18

I fell in love with a dress advertised and ordered it. Delivery time was fine however, much to my dismay, the dress they sent looked nothing like the dress I fell in love with, particularly the shoulders and lace and neckline. I would never have purchased or even looked at the dress they sent me. I contacted them within 2 hours of my receipt along with photos and a copy of their return policy. They have denied each time and replied I should get the dress taken in for a better fit, and they don't take returns "just because" I don't like it and insist the dress they sent looks like the one in the photo.

Every person i showed this to agreed it is not the same dress, even my fiance...AVOID these people. It appears to be a hit or miss but boy, when you miss, you really miss and you WILL lose your money. Getting a refund at the Dollar Store is a breeze compared to these people.

Such a damper on upcoming wedding.

kandyt
12/18/18

Super impressed for a dress I didn't try on and it fits amazing size is true to regular size. A little longer given the fact I am 5'2 but I can get it hemmed. But it is the first I order a "fancy"dress online and was impressed it was so nice.

kimd252
12/18/18

I ordered a dress for my friends wedding as bridesmaid dress , I ordered it custom size so I had sent them my measurements. 2 weeks later my dress arrived which seemed rather quick for a tailored made dress and lets just say the dress was hideous and looked nothing like it did online !!! I ordered royal blue and the dress was not royal blue ! It had these cheap shiny purple beads all over the front of the dress and top it off it didn't even fit ! It was way too tight and very uncomfortable I couldn't even walk in the thing .... I emailed the company straight advising that I was not happy with the quality of the dress and it did not fit ! It's been 5 days since I emailed them and each time they have asked me to measure the dress and send pictures of the dress ! I have said in all my emails that I want to send the dress back but not once have they given me the address to send it back or even acknowledged that I have requested a refund ! After reading reviews on this site I don't think I will ever get my money back ! Their a scam of a company you can't refuse a refund if your customers are not happy with the product ! I now have to buy another dress from a different website so I've lost money no thanks to hebeos!

joanep1
12/17/18

I got a dress for a formal wedding and it fit me very good. The top was fitted and the chiffon skirt was light but layered enough to not need a slip. I got lots of compliments on it.

ninaa37
12/15/18

I was disappointed in my dress from the moment I received it in the mail. It was a custom taylored ball gown scoop sleeveless tulle court train applique wedding dress. I ordered an ivory color dress and received it in white. What was the most upsetting was the poor quality of the dress from waist down. It has bumps due to the poor sewing job. After addressing the issue, I was told that the dress looks stunning, goodbye.

lesliep114
12/14/18

I was positivelly suprised with this dress because it looked as amazing as in picture or even more. I felt like a princess in this dress and so confident. I did this measurement accident where I put inches instead of centimeters and I messaged to them and got quick response. Amazing custom service, good custom sizing and lovely dress. I'm gonna look all my formal dresses from here when needed, thank you! :)

kristinal40
12/13/18

Was very scared ording online. The dress come in time and looked absolutly stunning highly recommend. Dress was slightly bigger then in size chart but was easy to get fixed. Will definatly shop with this site again

fh31
12/13/18

Good material but does not fit well. Sent an email and pictures requesting a refund and was denied. I can't even wear the dress or get it fixed. The waistline is a few inches above my natural waist and very uncomfortable. I'm only 5'5 but the torso is not proportional. They don't care. I just wasted almost $200.

perryk32
12/12/18

This company is from China and does not allow any returns or exchanges.They also run miagal and gloryava, these websites are all garbage! I purchased two dresses from them and one was see through and the other 2 sizes too large. They refused to provide a refund stating that all dresses are non returnable even though I contacted them the day I received the dresses. $300 lost.

kellib31
12/12/18

Do NOT purchase from this company. The dress that arrived looked COMPLETELY different from the online photos. When contacted about a return, they refused even though the dress wasn't as advertised and I immediately contacted them for a return based on the websites return policy. This company is a scam and fraudulent!! I wasted $170 on a prom
dress that we will have to throw away and purchase another from a reputable company.

alyshah2
12/12/18

I am soooo happy with this dress! Everyone was asking me where I got it, the material is fantastic, very well made. I'm definitely getting more of this brand.

marlenev17
12/11/18

It came earlier then expected. Order Nov.15th n it came Nov.28th.Was super excited to Open it,scared but after I put it on,I fail in love. My hubby too n his not easy to please. The only negative is the quality of the material. It was to long but I am 5'3 lol.

deborahd180
12/11/18

Customer service was horrible. Wanted pictures of the merchandise on me, although would have shown my private body parts. Clothing is not actual size and poor quality. Ordered shoes and clothing two size bigger and still did not fit. The actual picture of the wedding dress I ordered was not what I received. The dress I received look like window curtains. Even after sending pictures they refused to make any exchanges. I had to go through my credit card company to for assistance. WARNING THINK AGAIN BEFORE ORDERING FROM HEBEOS!

sarahm761
12/10/18

I got a dress for my daughter's sweet 16th party. It fit very nice, great quality. I give it a "10". I received so many compliments

andrewm529
12/6/18

I ordered a dress for my DAUGHTER'S wedding. I got nothing but everyone telling me how beautiful I looked and how beautiful that dress was and I agree that dress was made beautifully.

rebeccac261
12/5/18

I was really afraid of ordering a dress for my daughter's wedding online, because the last dress I ordered didn't fit and I had some issues with returning it. The wedding is in one month. Received the dress today and I love it. The fit is very good and the quality of the dress is superb! I ordered wine red so I can wear it for Christmas as well and the color is just like the picture. I got a beautiful dress for a beautiful price!

charlenep35
12/4/18

My dress was absolutely stunning in everyway. I dont think there was a single person at the event who didnt give me an amazing comment about my dress. I felt fantastic in it. The quality was out of this world and i will shop feom them again. Also it was delivered on time as promised. BUT i have never ever experienced such bad customer service in my life. Just no help, gratitude or even friendliness from them at all. Always felt like they just sidnt care. They do need to realise that they days there are thousands of places women can order dresses from and customer service has a massive inpact on where we shop. But, the dress was worth it even if the staff were a huge let down.

jennyw112
12/3/18

I ordered a dress for my daughter to wear to a formal event, it fit better than we expected. I had ordered the lager, but thought it might be to small, but it fitting her so right and it wasn't clingy, it hung just like in the picture. She loves it and want it in every color. Thanks for making both of us very happy. and for the price I paid, OMG!

debbiew202
11/30/18

I was very skeptical when I ordered a beautiful eveing dress, but upon arrival, it was true to the measurements listed! How excited I was to wear it to a gala and feel glamorous! This is definitely a GREAT buy, and who can beat the price? Plus, you'll get an insane amount of Facebook and Instagram likes! HA!

valerieb158
11/30/18

I purchase 3 dresses from this company for my mother who is 76 years old. The first 2 that I ordered first did not fit. I ordered these two dresses from the size chart.
Ok fine, did not fit.i then order one of the same dresses in my mothers measurement and added at lease another inch. This also did not fit her, to small.
I send an email and the first response was" get. Ruler turn the dress inside out and measure the dress, well before I can do this I got an email stating " no return."
I then ask why can't i do the measurements of the dress and send it to you? Response was" no that is the measurements that you put in."
I lost over $350 from the dresses not being able to fit.
I also ask to speak to the president or anyone.
I never got a phone number.
Do not waste your money on this company and it's bad customer service!
Valerie Mahon

Helpful answer -2

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Beverly. We are so sorry to hear that. Please your order number to us. Our customer service team will reply you ASAP.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?