Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

ariela43
6/9/19

It is was hidious ! Nothing like the photo, very cheap fabric of the top part. So disappointed !!! Will never oder from here again!!!

jeniferb14
6/9/19

Do NOT order the gold!!! You will get a yellow dress! Its awful!!!! Save yourself from this site! I tried to exchange and they told me they will not take responsibility!!! What company does that??

lillyl34
6/8/19

This dress looks nothing like the picture...AT ALL! When I contacted customer service, they told me I ordered the wrong size dress. The dress fits, but I am NOT happy with how cheap it looks. They also said they needed pictures of my dress, however the website wouldn't allow me to upload them...sounds weird to me. On the model shown here, the dress looks loose and flowing, however the dress is very straight and boxy looking. Definitely would not order from this company ever!

stanleyk38
6/8/19

If I could give 0 stars I would. This company ruined my wedding by completely messing up EVERYTHING. They sent us 3 different dresses that are complete opposite than what is in the picture. They are horrible at responding back to customers and have neglected the situation. The tops of all dresses were completely off. It was an embarrassment

teresab289
6/7/19

The dress I ordered from this company came and it fits everywhere except for the right sleeve/shoulder area. I love the dress so I took it to a seamstress who told me there is nothing she can do. I am now in a very frustrating e-mail back and forth and I still have no idea how I can get my money back. Very upset about the whole experience.

fannier9
6/6/19

I didn't get the same dress as shown in the pictures. It looks completely different! When I mentioned this to customer service, the company thinks that there is nothing wrong with the dress, that it looks completely different from the one on the pictures they show, they refuse to comment. I feel tricked! DO NOT Shop for them !!!

julies632
6/6/19

Do not order from this company. They refuse to send any returns details after you purchase the dresses. EVEN when they send you the wrong colour dress it's disgusting total rip off

kerrya48
6/6/19

Dress scam! They advertise a dress and what you get is a knock off different version in every way. You will NOT get your money back and you will NOT get to speak to anyone - rather emails with fake names employees like "Sarah". You could get your money back if you mail your dress back to china with tracking but I tried to do this and it cost 350$ to send with tracking!!! Scam scam scam!

Tip for consumers: Done not order from scam foreign site. We sure looks nice but scam begins the scenes!

jeromen17
6/6/19

WARNING!!!! Horrible!!!!! Dress looks nothing like the image presented. Cheap and poor quality!!!! Attempted to return the unworn dress due to being dissatisfied within "return policy" guidelines as outlined on the website but they refused my return.My entire experience with this company was horrible!!!!Do not purchase anything from this company!!!!

jonatand2
6/6/19

The dress is nice but does not look like that picture. The sleeves, front and back are nude sheer not white. Disappointing.

wellingtonh14
6/5/19

The dress is horrible! The zipper on the dress is terrible, 6 inches of it is sowed up inside the lining where you can't even use it. Unless you want to spend several hundred dollars haveing it fixed I wouldn't recommend it.

abdiele
6/4/19

Very very disappointed with my purchase. I was nevertheless happy to receive my dress for the wedding of a friend. It is not confome to my expectations. The fabric is very satiny what we do not see in the photo. I took it in red too. When I opened my package, it looked like a dress disguise ... Moreover, the return policy is very severe. We can not return an item that we do not like! One thing is sure, this is the last time I order on this site !!!!!

laurelc19
6/4/19

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I bought a prom dress for my daughter and it was way to big. I emailed to set up the return and they would not allow me to return. Said the size we order was correct. Never worn, never used. No return, no refund! Never ordered a dress that I couldn't return. I was out $150 and being a single mom that was beyond disappointing. I wanted to add a picture of the dress, but I only have a JPEG file

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

shanitam
6/4/19

I ordered a beautiful dress in black for my flower girl. What they sent me was a white dress with a black underlay. Atrocious!! Looks like a Halloween spectacle. They are refusing to refund my money or work with me I anyway! Bad customer service. Bad business

camillam15
6/4/19

I received my dress today, it does not correspond to the image of the dress on your website.The dress that I received was fringed at the ends below the legs, at the cuffs, at the chest and along the shoulders and back. There is not on the dress on your website.On the dress I got, there are beads on it, nor is there on the dress on your website.And the embroidery on my dress is NOT the one on the picture.I have emailed you that I want to return it, but I get no answer.

robbh12
6/3/19

I bought a lovely dress from this site. It was so beautiful that it caught me off guard. When I got the dress, it is the worse wedding dress that I've seen. They do not respond to your emails. They do not have a number that you can call from. The label that they sent to you with the dress, their address can be hardly seen but your address is bold enough. Please do not waste your money on this wasted company. You are going to regret it. I did and many others did. They are legal scammers.

zariab2
6/3/19

I am so disappointed when i ordered something and fo not get exactly what i ordered and have to loose my money because I'm not wearing this thrashy dress to my wedding. This merchandiser is a scam, don't order anything from them. Too many problems and they respond to your emails after they ship their counterfeit item.

nataliaf21
6/3/19

Please don't order anything from this company. Customer service is the worst. You don't get what you order. The website is not what they send. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

carolinem136
6/1/19

The dress was horrible and completely different than the picture. It was the color of butter, straight and hit way below my daughters knees. I had to pay $125.00 to dye it, shorten it and put fabric in it to make it full. When my daughter opened it she was shocked as was I. After she tried it on she cried. Very dissatisfied. The color was suppose to be daffodil, which is bright yellow like the picture. And it was super dull light yellow like a stick of butter.

revap1
6/1/19

The worst experience bad customer service, my daughter order a beautiful color and size M and when she received it try it on it was big on her and the color was not the one she selected on the picture I send it back asked for my refund and won't give it to you so they stay with $197.00 plus the return dress becarful for what you choose here I don't recommend these store and the quality of the dress was horrible.

alic61
5/31/19

DO NOT BUY!!!! THEY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO RETURN DRESSES AND WONT REFUND!! They are an ASIAN BASED COMPANY!! You will lose your money
They are disgusting with their customer service, says easy returns but THEY DONT LET YOU!!!!
Don't waste your money the dresses aren't that great either!!
And they delete bad reviews on their website!!!

ludiej
5/31/19

This company is a complete hoax. The dress you receive in the mail won't look anything like what you see in the pictures. Once you get your package in the mail and email "customer service" to express your discontent, they'll reply and tell you that it is a personal reason and a return is impossible. The prices didn't match on the receipt with what I actually payed online. This was the worst, most disappointing online purchase I've made thus far.

rollinl8
5/31/19

I have never seen something so poorly made!!! And they would not give me a refund. I would not wear this to take my trash out in the dark!!! They told me it fits me perfect!

elizabeths575
5/31/19

You cannot risk ordering from Hebeos as if the product is wrong in any way, size, style, doesn't suit, you can't get your money back. Should be called Hideous not Hebeos.

sarahn178
5/31/19

I received what can only be decribed as a joke!!! They sent me a dress completely different to the one i orederd.different colour and size.......and very nasty cheap material. I am currently on email 47 between them and myself!!! I have asked for a refund and to send the dress back but they just keep offering me 5% discount for a dress I DO NOT WANT...
They are super rude and just say well we think the dress is nice so you can not return and sometimes the dresses are different because they are hand made to look like the pictures you see on line...............WHAT IS THE POINT IF THE DRESS IS A DIFFERENT COLOUR AND STYLE...................I DO NOT CARE IF YOU LIKE IT I DO NOT.......................I have all emails as proof.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE AWFUL PEOPLE/ CON ARTISTS

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. The dress we ordered was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. It honestly looked like a highschool sewing project. Not at all worth the money. They will not honor their return policy so just walk away.

By Anne S.
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?