Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

adrianaa31
1/20/19

I loved my dress, It came early and fit me perfectly. I was getting complements all night of how I looked like a princess. The dress was made with very good material and had many layers. Thank you so much Hebeos!!!

crystalr99
1/18/19

My wedding dress is absolutely beautiful I brought it for me special day and it was stunning! It took two weeks to arrive so good shipping time. But I will say it's more so for someone with height and a long torso. Other than that a beautiful grown!!! I also had the sleeves cut.

cicelyf4
1/17/19

LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED!! The dress was so amazing and beautiful. I ordered a XL because people said it ran small but could've got the late. Nonetheless the dress still fit me like a glove and I got so many compliments. It's so sleek and amazing.

tarah104
1/17/19

I emailed with them a month before I decided to purchase a dress. They assured me it would be exactly like the picture. This was going to be my wedding dress. I got the dress, it was huge!! and NOTHING like the picture! I disputed the charges with paypal, Hebeos emailed me and offered to give me 10% back of the dress. YEA RIGHT!

tiffanyf49
1/16/19

Wore to my 20 year awards banquet and got so many compliments. Swapped out the zipper for an invisible one.

marih25
1/14/19

Bought a dress for my mother! She loves it! The material is super clean and fancy looking. It's appears to be a right not give kind of material but it's actually the opposite, stretchy and form sitting! Flattering to a thinker figure!

frankf214
1/12/19

My Daughter ordered a dress from this company,sent the measurements THEY asked for.When the dress arrived it was like it was made for a 6 foot bodybuilder or something,we complained about it and got the seemingly usual have a £10 refund and take the dress to be altered.We said we wanted them to sort it out and sent pictures See below.
The reply was both rude and in no way expected from a company with their so called reputation.
We have taken it to a dressmaker locally who alters dresses for companies and local fashion shows and she couldn't believe that a reputable dress company could make such glaring mistakes and when we showed her the measurements we had sent to Hebeos she said no way is the dress made to those measurements.
We still have not had any refund yet and after spending £120 on this mess I would advise any person NOT to buy from them as you will probably lose your money.

natashaf28
1/12/19

My sister ordered a CUSTOM sized dress for a wedding, put the CORRECT measurements in,which is what she's used to buy clothes from other companies without any problems. Dress arrived and did not fit at all. She's 5ft and the dress looked like it would have fit a 6ft body builder. Definitely did not go by the measurements that she had sent. Contacted the poor excuse of customer support' and got very rude and abrupt replies and told like most other people on here a £10 refund and sort the dress out yourself and that we had sent the wrong measurements.
Sent photos to this company with pegs holding the dress up and was told yet again that it was my sisters fault for sending the wrong measurements. But I can't understand why she would send 6ft measurements when she is only 5ft.
THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!
DO NOT ORDER A DRESS OFF THEM AS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!!

paigew36
1/11/19

Sorry I didn't take a pic but this dress is very flattering. I bought it as a back up for my wedding and it was a nice thick material not flimsy or see thru. Great value. Go off the measurements fit perfect I am a plus woman and this was very flattering. It is also very long I'm only 5'6 with heels it's fine.

jenniferg462
1/10/19

I couldn't be more pleased with my dress! It's very good quality and fits beautifully. Loooooooooove

judithh138
1/9/19

Well made and good fabric. Not bad for the price. I did have to have it altered a bit but it was perfect otherwise. Wore it to the formal and got a ton of compliments. Added a rinestone belt and blinged out chunky statement jewelry loved the final look!

toryt15
1/7/19

I had concerns about ordering a formal dress online thinking it might be too small or be terrible quality material and construction. But Hebeos is reputable and I figured that given the price, it was worth the investigation. I couldn't have been more thrilled with the quality, color, and fit. The length MORE than accommodates extra high heeled shoes as well. The material is a bit stretchy and thus forgiving. I received several compliments.

loreina
1/6/19

They sent me the wrong color dress, customer service emails have been down right rude and they won't refund my money even after uploading photos of the incorrect dress

sandrai31
1/5/19

Please, everybody read the reviews first and trust the clients that were disappointed. Their description fits 100% what I experienced also. I really liked the dress and trusted their size chart when I ordered. I even wrote a note about the length of the dress, which they disregarded. Nobody contacted me to address my concern. It was exactly like the other reviewer was describing-they ask for photos, send you to get the dress altered at your own cost etc. Be prepared to get a dress that does not fit and be stuck with it because they do no returns, refunds or alterations. The dress gets shipped from Singapore . Read all the reviews. My experience is exactly like those customers who gave 1 star. I would give 0 starts, if that was an option. I never wrote a review, but this experience was so bad that it had to be noted!

courtneyw125
1/4/19

My dress is beautiful and looks exactly like it does online. I'm very pleased with this purchase. :)

collinl12
1/3/19

I NEVER do reviews... But I'm always that person checking them! Lol so this is my first time buying on Hebeos and I found these for my bestie wedding. just had my first baby 3months ago so I ordered a 10 to be on the safe side and it fit perfectly!! The Bust, length, fit it great!

tonim107
1/2/19

When the dress came in, the only thing correct was the color. The design was not as advertised and was impractical. Ordered a size 14 per their sizing chart, when ordinarily a size 10. Design had bustier-like top and cups were far too small, despite bust size being a factor in their chart. Rest of dress was huge. Compared with normal size 14, was 2x size. Arrived too late to be altered, was forced to get another dress. Do not waste your money here, clear scam.

hayleym34
1/2/19

My dress is gorgeous... l took it took it to the dry cleaner just to get it pressed. My husband picked up a week later. When he walked in it was hanging in the front of the store. The owner of the store told him several woman had came in and offered her hundreds of dollars for the dress! l wore the dress to the ball. Over the past twenty years of going, this dress hands down got the most compliments. So thank-you for making me feel very beautiful at my xmas ball. l told everyone about your website!

dannashj
1/1/19

I am in love!!! This dress was nicer than I expected. And the price is unbeatable! I bought the navy blue one for the Military Ball. I got so many compliments. I'm about 5'5 - 5'6 the dress was floor length, but it didn't drag with heels on. The dress is true to size.
I would def re-order it!!

magdalenap9
12/30/18

I give all measurement but any way dress come to long,bow on the back was not straight, collar so tight that I can't breath, fabric not even close to the one on the picture.Customer service totally rubish, they offer me £10 refund and fix the dress my self. E-mails , they use just copy-paste the same every time. They asked me to send a pictures, so I did ,they said sorry to see that and again copy-paste £10 refund ,if I can fix my self and they hope I will consider that. I paid for the dress and now I have to pay to fix that and is no less than £100. Parcel came in so bed condition ,just in a plastic bag. Rubbish!!!! Dress did not have
Extra protection!!!!

chantelleb5
12/29/18

The back of the zipper where the belt is built in made it difficult to zip up. BUT I LOVED MY DRESS AND SO DID THE ENTIRE WEDDING PARTY. I WAS THE MOTHER OF THE GROOM.

teganm2
12/28/18

The dress was everything!!! I wore it to an evening gala. The material felt nice and the dress looked great on me. It was a little big in the bust area. I am curvy in the bottom area ,but smaller in the bust area so I had to get that part taken in. The train was extremely long so I got that part altered as well ,but the dress was amazing. It fit me perfectly. It's awesome!

shenitak
12/26/18

I want to say I'm extremely pleased with my dress!! My son and I had a blast at my Christmas Party and I received so many compliments. I did add my own little touch by having my slit put in. I will be ordering again in the future. Thanks again from a satisfied customer.

delinaf1
12/25/18

I was so excited when I ordered a dress from this company. I irdeted the style number and the color of a style of another dress. When I received the dress. Both the style and color were horrendous. Neither the style nor the color was at all like what I had picked out. It was custom made and it fit horribly. I emailed the company along with photos of what I ordered and what I received. They said the dresses are hand made so they are all different. I told them it doesn't look anything like the model. And I did
Not receive an answer.

janits1
12/25/18

Ordered a dress for a winter formal dress (not for me). Dress fit perfect on top and we took the bottom up a few inches. Everyone loved the dress.

Helpful answer -2

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Beverly. We are so sorry to hear that. Please your order number to us. Our customer service team will reply you ASAP.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?