Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

molliej2
5/14/19

The dress was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. My daughter wanted to look like a princess and she did!

litzym
5/14/19

Amazing dress I was worried for nothing it looks like the picture and it feels great complements my skin and body great definitely recommend it

kevint376
5/14/19

We ordered a $97 dress for my daughter. It came as pictured...except the measurements weren't even CLOSE. We got it altered and spent $125, the Hebeos website assuring they would reimbursement up to 40% for alterations if measurements weren't within one inch of our specs.

Customer service emails were vague to me and only offered 10% reimbursement without explanation, not even explaining what WOULD constitute a 40% reimbursement.

annicag
5/14/19

Everything about this website and order is TRASH! The dress, the material, the customer service, everything. I dress smelt like gasoline when received. The material did not come in satin as specified on the website, and it was too big. They would not send me a label so that i could return it nor give me a refund which I asked for within the 7 days. DO NOT buy anything from them!

alicek104
5/14/19

If I could give a negative review I would. After reading good reviews I ordered this dress and it does not fit even though I went off other people reviews and my normal dress size. The material of the dress is different from the picture also, it is more of a fake satin material. They won't let me return the dress and this whole situation has been stressful and a waste of my time and money. I recommend saving your money and finding a better dress and company.

clarissam35
5/14/19

Extremely disappointed with this dress. Looks nothing like the pic.. not even copyed the design well Just looks extremely cheep. The arms of the dress are way to long and way way to big. Also unable to return. $162 wasted.. lesson learned!

victoriad115
5/14/19

My dress was stunning. I was a bit apprehensive about buying a dress from an online store, but I was really impressed with the results. The dress was exactly as shown in the picture. The material and measurements were accurate as well. Thank you so much!

kileyp1
5/14/19

I am not happy with my service with this company I ordered this dress with expedient shipping and it still didn't come on time also they do not show you all types of colors that they offer which can be conflicting would not recommend .

wildlaysh
5/13/19

I ordered a dress that looked beautiful in the picture but when I received it. It was ugly and the designed looked like it was made for an old lady. They also did not get my size right. I order it custom sized so I don't know how they got my measurements wrong. Must of not payed much attention. It also came with a rip on the top part of the dress. When I asked for my money back they asked for pictures of the dress and so I sent pictures of what the problem was and they kept insisting for me to sent them pictures of the dress which I already did once. I sent two pictures. All I wanted was my money back. I shouldn't have to wait a long time to get my money back. It's my money if I wanted back give it back, simple. I even offered to return the dress. I don't want the dress at all. I'm so disappointed

amyt247
5/13/19

WOULD NOT RETURN DRESS THAT DID NOT FIT, EVEN FOR STORE CREDIT. THEY WANTED PICTURES OF MY 14 YR OLD DAUGHTER IN THE DRESS THAT DID NOT COVER HER, SICK, RUN AWAY.

louisem168
5/13/19

Great range of dresses, and eye catching shoes and jewellery that suites your body type. The categorization of suiting is awesome also. My order was well fitted, nice color as mentioned on site. I really appreciate and thankful to Hebeos

tamarab97
5/13/19

My friend ordered this dress and it was an absolute disaster. The fabric if worn too long would cause rashes and looked like and old ladies table cloth. The colour was all wrong and looked washed out as well as just outright fugly. She attempted to return it but they denied anything being wrong even with provided photo evidence of the clear issues it had. So I recommend you don't purchase anything from this website.

itzelb1
5/13/19

If i could give this gown 0 stars i would. I ordered it in Spa colour and when it arrived the sequinned part of the gown was a completely different colour to the rest of the material. It looked cheap and tacky. The customer service skills of the employees were rude and disrespectful when i made a complain. Stay far away from this place, you will be wasting your time & money!

terryh298
5/13/19

They used pictures and reviews from other websites this is a scam the this page is fraud. I have proves I have not been the only one who got scam plenary other females and people who have purchase items from this website they refuse to give my money back because it wasn't the dress I order .

euo
5/12/19

THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR RETURN POLICY. I ordered a dress for my wedding. The dress did not fit me. It was loose from the chest area, loose from the stomach, and too tight from the legs to even sit down. Quality of the dress and presentation was whatever. but it just wasnt a good fit.
I sent pictures and explained to customer service. I mean if you purchase a product, and you aren't satisfied on how you look and fits you (specially if you cant even sit down with the dress), that should be enough reason to accept a client trying to return/exchange ... like any other nonScam sites do. Their reponse was "thanks for your pictures but the dress looks nice no problem can be told out it is not returnable". Like if she was the one wearing it.
DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! we all know online shopping is tricky but at least some other sites give you the opportunity to return or exchange size/product if it doesn't work. Super sad and frustrated.

josueg13
5/12/19

The tulle underneath will not be as long or as full as it looks in the pics And they will not honor their return policy. Honestly it might be best to not order a single item from them for reason that if they feel like the dress meets THEIR expectations they will not honor their return policy which could be comprehended by an elementary school child. Save yourself the headache and trouble I am having while planning the biggest day of my life.

staceys114
5/12/19

Not only were the products just as described, they were in excellent condition.The shipping was quick.Overall, great experience.Great store, great service.

rubyr44
5/12/19

I ordered this dress with custom measurements. it just arrived today.it fits perfectly!!!! they did an AMAZING job making this dress to my custom measurements. thank you SO much to hebeos for their wonderful customer service, and wonderful products at a fair price! I will definitely be shopping here again!

amandaa265
5/12/19

Very fast shipping! Great quality! Love everything about this dress! Will order from them again!Thank you HEBEOS!

lambam
5/11/19

My ball gown arrived in timely manner and fit perfectly, great quality and price - very pleased & highly recommended will definitely make another purchase!!!

jaynesl
5/11/19

I received compliments all night long on how gorgeous this dress was & I couldn't agree more! It was comfortable, allowed me to dance all night long, and photographed AMAZINGLY! I would highly recommend!

amberi11
5/10/19

Bought a dress for my fiancee's Fraternity Black & White Ball, I absolutely loved it. I had to have some alterations done but other than that it was perfect. Thank you Hebeos!!!

jeanettej23
5/10/19

I loved this dress from the second I saw it. I am so glad I bought it. I was really amazed at how well made it was. Such a great deal! I had some minor alterations done - which didn't cost much. There was a customs charge (about $70) for sending it to Canada, but I still spent significantly less on this unique wedding dress than any of my friends had spent on theirs. I got tons of compliments and felt so very beautiful.

dianan66

Hi,

Since I have seen lovely dresses on the website and in the gallery I thought I would buy one from the website. First of all it a bad copy of the image what they have on the website, second when I received my WEDDING DRESS on the 24 of April one hour later I contacted Hebeos customer service to inform them the dress has stains, yellow and red. They offered me 10% refund of the dress after I showing them images. So 10% is about 15£.They expect me to take my WEDDING DRESS to a dry cleaner with a 15 £ refund because obviously I can not put it in the washing machine. Awful customer service. Even if you would return the item you would need to wait 16+ days for them to decide if they will refund you or not. I sent them images of the dress and still offering me 10% refund. That is RIDICULOUS.
Very DISAPPOINTED.

Ohh and I cannot even upload any images of the dress I received because they need to approve it first.

Update:
I asked them how can I return it. They never answered to the question they keep offering their 10% refund. Even though now I want to return it and get My money back. They just not telling me how.

Awful, stay away from them.

makyal
5/10/19

The dress was very beautiful but I had a few altercations to the bottom of my dress, but overall it was good experience.

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. The dress we ordered was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. It honestly looked like a highschool sewing project. Not at all worth the money. They will not honor their return policy so just walk away.

By Anne S.
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?