Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

anastaa
4/15/19

I got a dress in light blue and the shipping took a month and two weeks. It came in a bag which was kind of unusual but it was perfectly fine with no damages. It was very heavy holding the dress, although when putting it on. It fit absolutely wonderful. It is really beautiful and I cant wait to show it off at my senior prom. Thank you Hebeos.

owieg
4/15/19

DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOR AND FIND ANOTHER DRESS WEBSITE. AND DO NOT ORDER THIS DRESS! I ordered this dress because the bride liked how its bohemian lace pattern matched hers. However, when I received the dress, it was a completely different pattern, with a much flimsier lace, which is a significant part of the dress' style. Hebeos did not respond to me for a week for a product return. I cannot afford to buy another dress without returning this one, and the wedding is soon approaching. SO INSTEAD OF A GREAT DRESS, I HAVE A HUGE HEADACHE.

christinac284
4/15/19

Sizing was weird, extremely wide in some areas and fitted in others. Contact information is terrible, I have been trying to get through to someone for two weeks and no one has got back to regarding a refund.
Looks nothing like the picture, check the images people have been sending in for a better idea.
Overall I am not pleased and I am still waiting for someone to get back to be after I had spent quite a bit of money.

sallys200
4/15/19

This company called Hebeos advertises dresses that they do not make. The weight, style, color & design are not as advertised. It was a horrible experience that ruined the joy of being in a wedding! DO NOT order from this foreign SCAM company. You get stuck with a horrible that dress you are unable to return for a refund. It's infuriating!!!

brandyc47
4/15/19

My dress is absolutely gorgeous, just like the picture. I was a little nervous about ordering online. We did custom measurements and the dress is perfect.I would definitely order from here again. I don't have a photo yet because prom isn't until next week. Thanks you

haillien
4/15/19

I really love my dress even though I didn't double check my size and it's too small. But it's really comfortable and it's BEAUTIFUL ... the only problem i have with it other than it's small is that... it smells weird.

jordant58
4/15/19

This dress came to me in perfect condition. There were slight adjustments that had to be made in the arms, but it was such a cheap fix especially with how cheap the dress was! I am in awe and cannot rave enough about this dress!

leilanir3
4/15/19

I received my dress and I am in love with it! The quality is amazing and the color and design are absolutely beautiful. I am so excited to wear it to my event!

ss499
4/14/19

I was skeptical to make the purchase since I read a lot of the reviews and they were negative, but the dress actually came 3 days earlier than they said and it was good quality. I ordered my dress on March 21 and it came in April 6. The dress itself was good it was what I asked for which is good. A bit pricey but I'm happy with my decision! I recommend this site just make sure to order the dress WAY in advance. My friend made a purchase from here as well and she was happy with the results, too.

sarahk282
4/14/19

I ordered a dress for my senior prom, it's an absolutely beautiful dress. I got custom size and it was a little big up top but it was an easy fix. Would highly recommend this site.

kennag2
4/14/19

I got my dress two weeks before my prom date it needed a tiny bit of alteration but the quality is unlike anything you'd find in a store for the prices their asking you just need too make sure too read the amount of time they need too make the dress and make sure too leave a note giving them the date for your event.

briyat
4/14/19

AWFUL WOW please don't order this dress I promise it's nothing like expected, I wasted so much money on this dress and I didn't even wear it for the one reason I ordered it bc it was so bad. And now they aren't letting me return it, dont waste your money on this website it sucks.

chrys
4/14/19

The material looks extremely cheap (thin and shiny), and the shoulder straps are really big. Also, keep in mind that this dress runs LARGE, so order down. I usually wear a size 4, ordered 2, and it's still loose on me. I guess I have to take it to a tailor, get it fixed, and just wear it because this company does NOT take returns.

Tip for consumers: be careful this company does NOT take returns.

jum2
4/14/19

Total crap! THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!this company send you nothing like the image you order and WILL not respond you you to return! Even though they say they have a return policy!!!!!

ericaf59
4/14/19

Agree with all that has been said by others. Wish I had read these reviews earlier. The dress is hideous cheap and ugly. They do not respond to emails and do not offer any returns at all. Do not buy from this company they are fraudsters

katiel113
4/13/19

I ordered 2 dresses to give myself options for my upcoming wedding.
Both did not fit AT ALL nor did either look ANYTHING like the picture. $380 down the drain when I could have just used that money and bought something legitimate somewhere else I've emailed them about needing to do a return and NO ONE will get back to me. Talk about more added stress that's totally unnecessary. If you're going to have a return policy how about you actually honor it.

dawnw173
4/13/19

The color and fabric were not as presented and looked terribly cheap! The dress, which was supposed to be made to order, did NOT FIT!!! The website advertises that "satisfaction is of utmost importance", but don't be fooled! It also states that defective items qualify for a full refund. I consider a dress that is the wrong color, completely open in the front, rides up extremely unevenly in the back, and has armholes that are too small to allow movement, to be DEFECTIVE. It is also falsely stated that there is an allowance of one inch of fabric for alterations to be made. Fake advertising, fake positive reviews, and a total rip-off!!!!

andreas570
4/12/19

DO NOT BUY!!! I wish I had read the reviews before letting my daughter buy her prom dress from this company. $145 down the drain! We sent in the measurements they asked for and received a dress that didn't fit her at all, when we tried to pull it on it split down the middle. They will not refund because they said they made the dress correctly. HORRIBLE!

yoadlaj
4/12/19

My dress came exactly as pictured! It is absolutely stunning and came ridiculously fast!! Love Hebeos 100% recommended thanks! Hebeos!

carriem151
4/12/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM THE DRESS WAS HORRIBLE AND THEY REFUSE TO ALLOW US TO RETURN AND GET A REFUND- the dress was poorly made and my daughter can't even wear to prom

keariat
4/12/19

So i ordered a dress from them thinking my dress would come and they didn't even send me no email for i can know when its going to come its been 2 weeks since i ordered it and they are not good they dont give you back your money either so i want get anything from them.

mishelev
4/12/19

MY DAUGHTER ORDERED HER PROM DRESS FROM HERE AND WHEN IT ARRIVED, IT WAS DISGUSTING. THE COLOR WAS NOT THE SAME, THE SLIT IN FRONT WAS ALL THE WAY UP TO HER CROTCH, AND IT WAS VERY CHEAP LOOKING. MY DAUGHTER IS ABSOLUTELY DISTRAUGHT BECAUSE HEBEOS WILL NOT REFUND HER MONEY BACK TO BUY ANOTHER DRESS, NOR HAVE THEY OFFERED A REPLACEMENT! AFTER WE REQUESTED A REFUND WE RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM A REP STATING THAT WE WILL NOT GET OUR MONEY BACK BECAUSE SHE THINKS THE PICTURE MY DAUGHTER SENT IN, IS NICE!!!! WHAT!?!? WE DON'T GET A REFUND BECAUSE A STYLIST THINKS IT LOOKS NICE???????? PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. BTW..MY DAUGHTER IS NOW NOT GOING TO PROM, SHE'S SO PISSED.

amyilm
4/12/19

I loved the dress sizing was perfect and it was shipped super fast and came in beautiful packaging will definitely order from her again, Thank you for hebeos.

bitb1
4/11/19

DO NOT BUY THIS DRESS OR ANY OTHER ONE IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK! This company is a scam and they are awful to work with. They won't refund me my money and I had to make a dispute with my bank. The dress is cheap and ugly compared to the picture. They delete all bad reviews. Shady, shady, shady!! I'd give a negative rating if I could.

trinityp2
4/11/19

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?