Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

valerieb158
11/30/18

I purchase 3 dresses from this company for my mother who is 76 years old. The first 2 that I ordered first did not fit. I ordered these two dresses from the size chart.
Ok fine, did not fit.i then order one of the same dresses in my mothers measurement and added at lease another inch. This also did not fit her, to small.
I send an email and the first response was" get. Ruler turn the dress inside out and measure the dress, well before I can do this I got an email stating " no return."
I then ask why can't i do the measurements of the dress and send it to you? Response was" no that is the measurements that you put in."
I lost over $350 from the dresses not being able to fit.
I also ask to speak to the president or anyone.
I never got a phone number.
Do not waste your money on this company and it's bad customer service!
Valerie Mahon

kenyattah
11/29/18

I love my dress! I wore it to a wedding recently, and got so many compliments. I did alter the sleeves slightly by sewing the straps thinner, but other than that, it was a great fit!

kateh137
11/29/18

I would give a zero if I could. The dress is a total knock off, don't waste your money. The beading isn't even the same as the photo. I'm very disappointed. It's very minimal and cheap looking. I'm trying to return the dress with customer service right now. Be prepared to jump through hoops. (I can't get the dress over my head. See photo below)
Take a look at any of the good reviews on this website and you will see that they are fake! This company is garbage, do NOT buy from them!!!!

sivad2
11/28/18

If 0 existed I would give it a 0 but that option isn't available on here. Please save your money people do not fall for this bad advertisement. I paid for the dress lots of money to be shipped to my address 3-6 standard days I never got my dress and i had to go out to Ross to get a dress for my little girls event. Will not order with them ever again 1st & last please save your money people an order from Amazon I never had a problem ordering on Amazon.

robina101
11/27/18

The dress was not the exact color I was expecting, but my daughter loved it and she looked beautiful. She got so many compliments and she felt like true royalty.

monae16
11/27/18

I bought 3 dresses from this company for $422 included my wedding dress plu 2 others because of the good reviews. When I gor my orders they was too tight at the bottom and the zipper couldn't go all the way up. I contacted customer service, they asked me for pictures , and I send them pictures. Now they told me I cannot return them, I have to pay extra money to a tailor to fix them for me.
I think we woman need to do better than that. Be honest and don't cover up for those companies because if they can steal my money , they can steal yours too. Now I don't have a dress for my wedding and my cocktail hour. And the family picture. So sad what those companies are doing. For those reasons I gave them 0Star . This company is a thief. Will never buy anything from them again.

kateh136
11/26/18

Thank you so much my wedding dress is perfect I was so excited to see how well the quality and details It has.My dress was bright spot of my day

sonjip1
11/24/18

I ordered a dress from this company, the description said sequins, when I received the dress they were stones not sequins. I emailed the company as directed, they asked me to send photos of what I was referring to I did and the response I received was that those are sequins and I cannot get a refund or exchange for something else. I refuse to agree with this and will take this as far as I can. As you can see from the attached photos those are stones not sequins

kellyb414
11/23/18

I loved the quality of this dress. I was surprised that the material was strong, I was worried about the material being thin because it was at such a low price. I did have to get it gemmed and the middle sewn up some. But it's a beautiful dress and will definitely be buy from hebeos again <3

johnt899
11/22/18

I am so inexplicably happy at how wonderful of a fit this dress was. It was comfortable enough to wear at a hot wedding in New York. I only wore some normal sized wedge heels and it only grazed the floor when I walked downstairs. The sequins were not very itchy, other than after a few hours of sitting on them your butt gets bead imprints.Other than that it's completely comfortable to wear. To be frank, it is also very easy to pee in. The dress isn't very stiff so it's easy to go in and just lift it. I am so incredibly happy that I chose this dress for my Grandparent's 50th year anniversary celebration. I got lots of complements!

barbaraf243
11/21/18

Absolutely beautiful! Wore to my son's wedding. Got so many compliments! Dress was well made, bead work was excellent! No need for a body suit underneath,but a backless bra is needed. I'm 5'1" 145lbs. and it came to the floor,with me wearing flats. This dress exceeded my expectations. Beads and sequins didn't come off easily either. I'll buy another, a different color!

veronican28
11/20/18

I got my dress and it wasn't the right size. I have been emailing for a week now. They keep saying "you measure wrong." Even though I'm following their video.
The size isn't right and the customer service is awful. They won't refund me or let me return it even for a partial!
I have made so many contacts in exhaustsd over it. The dress overall is cheaply made and paper thin. Material obviously see through.
The stitching isn't in symmetrical lines either.
Overall, bad customer service, return policy is fake and horrible quality dresses.

katieg106
11/20/18

I am absolutely amazed at the quality of the dress i bought! I customized my size and it fit me perfectly. We had a black tie event and this dress did not disappoint! I got complemented on my dress the whole night! Shipping was fast too!

natc27
11/19/18

I'm actually quite surprised by this dress. I have never ordered a dress for a formal event from anywhere online, especially not from a brand I have never tried and for this price. I am quite amazed at the fit and the quality. Don't get me wrong, it isn't satin, silk or even high end tulle, but the fabric has weight and a softness that I would not expect for the price. The seams and details are clean and well made. It looks great on and has a very flattering fit. This is from someone is is overweight at the moment and not happy in their own skin - the dress is slimming and looks great. I'll definitely try Hebeos again.

ashleym385
11/18/18

This was an absolutely beautiful dress for the photoshoot it was used in. I've sort of absentmindedly bought a ton of outfits from Miusol over the years for photoshoots and every time they are the best part of the shoot. They look fantastic. A lot of outfits I've had to buy cheap from others are just obviously for costume use, but these are within my budget and look beautiful on camera.

elizabethw304
11/16/18

I can't even begin to say how much I love my wedding dress, it was certainly a huge hit at my wedding. It fit perfect no alterations needed. I love my dress.

trisstind
11/16/18

I have to say that when I bought the dress I was really skeptical, it looked so beautiful on the page, but I had my doubts about the real thing..But when I opened the bag,I was so impressed!!!! I got the green and in person is even prettier!!! The lace is so soft and it has a very good quality. When they got notice that the dress was delivered they sent me a mail asking if everything was all right, that gave me peace of mind! The whole process was perfect!!!

veraw17
11/16/18

I loved this dress! It looks way better in person than online. Very elegant. I received a lot of comoliments. I wore it for my mothers 60th birthday party. Dress was very comfortable and easy to move in. The lace is bomb. Im 5'7" and it was floor length wich was also a plus for me.

alexisa70
11/16/18

I had to no hope that this would fit just because I'm such a pessimist when buying clothes online.BUT MY GOODNESS.The dress is SO PERFECT. I literally can't scream this enough. The size guide was on point as well.The dress brushes the top of my shoes, so no heels are needed (thankfully). The top is stretchy and fitted/super comfortable. The inside layer of the skirt is made from the softest/heaviest jersey material, so it's super comfy. The dress is made beautifully and the quality is way better than I would have ever expected for the price. It literally feels like I spent a couple hundred on this dress.

sandras468
11/16/18

Hebeos only sells replicas of the pictures shown on their site. It is not the same quality. The pictures of their dresses are taken from real people and not what they actually make ship to customers. I would not buy from them.

krissyd1
11/15/18

The dress is stunning. The ONLY downside is that the material takes a while to iron out, but once those wrinkles are gone, it's just magnificent. I added a belt, because I add belts to just about everything to accentuate my waist, and it looks like something that is upscale and expensive. TOTAL STEAL! I wore it to a wedding and received many compliments from the guests and the servers! It's also a PERFECT fit. It wasn't too tight, it wasn't loose, it was perfect to be comfortable and pretty. Beautiful dress!

amandaf170
11/15/18

The dress was beautiful and great quality! I was impressed and very pleased! It even came on time! Im giving 4 stars because i gave measurements to fit my body, and the dress still came a little too big, so i still had to get it altered. Otherwise, im overall happy with this purchase! (btw, there is a huge train that comes with this dress. HUGE. I ended up having to chop it off with alterations)

carlah88
11/15/18

Dress does not look as stated.
Does not fit at all and the customer service is dreadful.
Spoke though chat service, gave me no time to give exact measurements and sent standard dress in post and told me to pay for tailoring.
The dress looked tatty and had to throw in bin as they won't refund or have a return service.

charlotteh98
11/9/18

We have never ordered a dress like this online, and were very nervous, considering what we normally have to pay for formal dresses, but we could not have been more pleased! The embroidery and beading were very nice. We did take out the front panel along the neckline, which I think gives the dress a more elegant look. The shoulder straps were too loose with her shorter torso, but I easily took them up at the seams by just folding them over once and making simple hand stitches. I would most definitely recommend this site.

callahanv
11/9/18

So I was in love with my dress. My dress came exactly as the picture, the material was amazing it had double lining and double fabric I loved it, it came earlier than expected. The only things I did not like was that I ordered the wrong color (my fault because they are specific with their blues), the breast area was very very very low cut so I took it to a tailor and they could not do anything so my boyfriend had to sew some extra fabric in the dress to cover my breast so they will not pop out. Overall everything worked out with the dress and I enjoyed wearing it.

Helpful answer -2

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Beverly. We are so sorry to hear that. Please your order number to us. Our customer service team will reply you ASAP.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?