Review of Hebeos

Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom
service@hebeos.com

sarahn178
5/31/19

I received what can only be decribed as a joke!!! They sent me a dress completely different to the one i orederd.different colour and size.......and very nasty cheap material. I am currently on email 47 between them and myself!!! I have asked for a refund and to send the dress back but they just keep offering me 5% discount for a dress I DO NOT WANT...
They are super rude and just say well we think the dress is nice so you can not return and sometimes the dresses are different because they are hand made to look like the pictures you see on line...............WHAT IS THE POINT IF THE DRESS IS A DIFFERENT COLOUR AND STYLE...................I DO NOT CARE IF YOU LIKE IT I DO NOT.......................I have all emails as proof.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE AWFUL PEOPLE/ CON ARTISTS

aureliak3
5/31/19

This company is a scam. They send you an entirely different dress than what you ordered and refuse to take responsibility.

jakaylar
5/31/19

DO NOT order their dresses. The tulle underneath will not be as long or as full as it looks in the pics And they will not honor their return policy. Honestly it might be best to not order a single item from them for reason that if they feel like the dress meets THEIR expectations they will not honor their return policy which could be comprehended by an elementary school child.Save yourself the headache and trouble I am having while planning the biggest day of my life.

juniorw16
5/31/19

This company has some of the worst customer service and product I have ever come in contact with. I ordered 3 dresses as potential bridesmaids dresses. After measuring myself I used THEIR sizing guide to determine my size. These dresses still came far too big. In order to return them they required a legitimate reason, which I had seeing as their size chart guided me to order the wrong size. They also required pictures showing the issues, I provided them and they still refused my return as well as extremely poor, rude, customer service. I should have known this was a scam from the beginning.

chaser21
5/31/19

This this the worst company ever! The dresses don' t fix like all of the women are expecting for their dream wedding! I had to chose a start because otherwise they won' t let me submit it. But I would say the dress is worst than poor!

conis2
5/28/19

Hebeos is a horrible company that does not send the dress as ordered nor do they abide by their own return policy. Scam company!!

lesleyc48
5/27/19

I enquired if I ordered a dress from this company would it get to Australia for the 24th April .Yes no problem the guy messaged ... quote Andrew on your order and it'll guarantee you receive on time !! What a load of rubbish ! No one would answer my messages prior to the date .I had to buy another dress elsewhere for the event . The hebeos dress arrived 2 weeks after the guaranteed date . After trying numerous times to request information on returning the dress and getting a refund all I got was automated messages saying this isn't possible !! I spent $380 on the dress and they are offering $44 refund . I don't want the dress I want to return it ... no one has sent me any communication apologising or explaining anything . It's so frustrating dealing with this company. Do not order from them !! I will never use this company again !

chads164
5/25/19

I ordered this dress in burgundy and when it came, it was actually red!!!! I emailed the company since there isn't a number for you to talk to a live person. The person who responded to my email told me any person with common sense would know the color is not gonna be exactly as you see it. Some customer service. I never took the dress out of the packaging. I read the return policy and they still refuse to take the dress back. I have been going back and forth with someone from the company by email. Any reputable company would have contacted their customer by phone to resolve the issue. I even offered Instead of getting my money back to just get the same dress in another color but stil they refused. I would never ever buy from these insensitive ass people. They have no customer service experience. Pitiful company. I give them 0 stars but since it won't let me submit it until I choose at least 1 star.

akeemy
5/25/19

I'm so disappointed In the color. I don't know if I ordered the wrong color, but I clicked on the "picture" one, because it looks like a soft pink, and I received a bright, pink. I should have known better than to order from a sight that doesn't provide actual pictures if their own.

alician32
5/25/19

Please don't buy from this site. They will send you the wrong color product that doesn't fit and won't give you back your money. "PICTURE AS SHOWN" option is not correct. I even wrote to them before I ordered! Still sent the wrong color and the material is wrong.

karliel1
5/24/19

Not like the picture. It says V-shaped but the dress I received is not the applications don't look the same and there are no buttons on the back! The arms are 3/4 but the dress is long sleeved in the picture. Overall really disappointed.

claudetteh9
5/24/19

We ordered a custom prom dress and the cheap costume that arrived immediately made my daughter cry. It was horrendous with regards to the material quality and two-tone color. Nothing like the picture. I immediately contacted them and they refused to accept accountability. They offered me a 10% credit repeatedly. Horribly disappointed and feel robbed. Total bait & switch! BEWARE!

haliel4
5/24/19

I thought that I had ordered my dream wedding dress. But, I was horribly disappointed when it arrived. The colour was totally different to that on the website. Their correspondence indicates I am the stupid customer! Why should I expect the "Colour AS SHOWN" to be actually what I received?I not only checked on-line chat about the colour AND printed the dress colour MYSELF from the website AND gave the printed picture to the florist to MATCH my bouquet of flowers. SO now it is all WRONG, because the bodice is NOT cream as in the photo but apricot and the skirt is blush pink. I am SO unhappy.I could not recommend this company to anyone.

cordiah2
5/24/19

Horrible!!!!!!!! If I could rate it lower I would. It doesn't even look like the same dress! The beads weren't secure and threading was frayed. Customer service was dismissive with my disappointment and is currently not attempting to solve my issues.

marisolh12
5/23/19

Very big differens with color, where they show skin color in pic it was - white.Dress was curved, you can see it in my pic, wasnt possible to fix it. Tryed to ask to get my money back, and return dress.They sayd NO .It was very bad, really :(((

faviang1
5/23/19

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!! I ordered 2 dresses in silver, they arrived and turned out to be a completely different colour to the picture online. They asked for a picture as it's their policy for returns. I sent them a photo and they then told me that they would not accept the dresses back and I would not get my money refunded. Absolutely gutted. DO NOT FALL FOR THE NICE PICTURES ONLINE, learn from my mistake!!!

loganh72
5/23/19

This is the worst company. Customer service is so obstructive, ridiculous and extremely obstinate. Has a ludicrous policy bearing in mind you are buying at a distance, totally, totally inflexible, if you want to return or even exchange an item. Customer service representative when they do respond seem to think that the policy is written in stone and has no sense of customer satisfaction once they have pocketed your money. I cannot in all good conscience recommend this company to friends or foes. If I could give a minus five I would. I had looked at previous reviews and felt for it, makes me now question if the reviews were genuine.

kerij7
5/23/19

I ordered a custom dress and sent all sizes as advised by the website this is the preferred way to order. I received the dress and it is over 2.5 inches bigger than the sizes submitted so the dress looks like a tent. my daughter is not happy at all and now we have 2 weeks to find another dress. I have contacted the customer service and am yet to receive a response. The dresses may be cheap imitations but it still cost me £115 which is not a cheap dress! the material and sewing quality is very poor. I would not recommend this company at all. My daughter would look better in a bin liner

brittanye25
5/23/19

This website is a scam BEWARE. I spent $233 and I lost it. After looking around to find another dress for graduation, I found the same dress on other sites that they stole. If you don't want to ruin your special day like I did mines be very cautious and PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THEM.....You will be highly upset in the end.
P.S the comments you see that rate a 5 are NOT real customers.

maggier36
5/23/19

Don't order dresses with "HEBEOS". I ordered this dress and it is to small and not how I expect it is but they told me that they don't take back. Now I have a dress that I can't were for 88.00 dollar and I payed a lot for the shipping. So I payed more 100 dollar for nothing!!

kelsiet1
5/23/19

This doesn't even deserve 1 star, that's how HORRIBLE they are. My dress was 4'' too short and yet they cannot make it right or take responsibility. No apology, no taking responsibility, NOTHING!! THEY WERE NOT WILLING TO WORK WITH ME A LITTLE BIT. THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY!

karenb989
5/21/19

Ordered the prom dress which arrived in about a week. The dress is ok for the money but after a number of emails back and forth, they will not take it back. The customer service also asked for a picture of my daughter wearing it !! Ahhhh NO ! After reading the reviews, I should have been more careful.

cathys243
5/20/19

They do not let you return the product. Customer service is terrible. I bought a dress for my daughter it didnt fit and they asked for pictures. Who does that. I would recommend you stay clear of this company.

danielo219
5/20/19

My wife ordered a dress for our son's wedding. We measured her according to the directions online. What we got did not fit AT ALL. It wasn't even close to the measurements we provided. Even after providing pictures of how poorly it fit, they only offered to refund 10% of the dress purchase price and suggested we take it to a tailor. Then what the heck did we pay you for? You did not alter this dress to fit my wife. You sent a beautiful dress that doesn't fit and left us NO time to get it altered. Your customer service is inadequate. You have not made any effort to make this right. Hopefully this review will serve as a warning to others.

carlat56
5/19/19

I ordered my daughters prom dress and it came back in time and it was actually her size, but it was NOT the dress we ordered. The dress the sent is nowhere near the dress we ordered. It's a different color, different material, it's not even made on the same style. These people suck at what they do. They make online shopping a disaster.

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. The dress we ordered was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. It honestly looked like a highschool sewing project. Not at all worth the money. They will not honor their return policy so just walk away.

By Anne S.
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?