Review of Hebeos

service@hebeos.com

50 reviews with 4 stars

makyal
5/10/19

The dress was very beautiful but I had a few altercations to the bottom of my dress, but overall it was good experience.

emilyr184
4/21/19

I got my dress for prom last year and when it came in, the dress did not fit me at all. I put in custom measurements so it could not be returned so I had to go to an outside source to get it altered. Although, I was very pleased with the quality and design and would purchase again!

haillien
4/15/19

I really love my dress even though I didn't double check my size and it's too small. But it's really comfortable and it's BEAUTIFUL ... the only problem i have with it other than it's small is that... it smells weird.

ss499
4/14/19

I was skeptical to make the purchase since I read a lot of the reviews and they were negative, but the dress actually came 3 days earlier than they said and it was good quality. I ordered my dress on March 21 and it came in April 6. The dress itself was good it was what I asked for which is good. A bit pricey but I'm happy with my decision! I recommend this site just make sure to order the dress WAY in advance. My friend made a purchase from here as well and she was happy with the results, too.

michaelc1616
3/20/19

Never ordered clothes off Hebeos but I saw the reviews and I'm glad I did! Wearing it to a wedding next month and my one year anniversary. The lace is stretchy. The bottom is like a chiffon but also with a little stretch. I am 5 6 and the length is perfect for a small heel or even no heel at all.

kiarak4
3/12/19

Ordered my dress from this site for my prom last year and I loved it I recommend ordering way in advance to give it time to come I also had to get alterations but nothing major the dress was beautiful

carrieb144
3/11/19

My 13 yr old daughter loves her dress. She ordered it in Fuchsia. The quality was great as usual, second dress we have ordered from here. It was a little big even though we measured, but I could have measured wrong. So I had to take it in an inch on top and on the skirt. This dress was exactly what she wanted!

rosem333
3/10/19

The dress is beautiful. The detailing is definitely good for the price. The only thing that is unfavourable is the poofy layer of the dress. The poofy fabric doesn't go all the way around the dress, so parts seem to stick out (you can see this in the picture of the skirt) and that can be quite awkward, but in the right position it will look good for pictures which is what counts. However, the quality is great and the detailing is very good.

sarahm766
12/22/18

I was reluctant to order a gown on the Internet. It was cheap but unbelievably too good to be kind of dress. Satisfaction with the money matches it

mercedesw15
8/21/18

I was very nervous about the dress till it arrived so beautiful and just right. Shipping on the dress was not met came in 9 days before my wedding but in all im very grateful and satisfied.

rhiannas3
7/24/18

So I bought the dress for prom in the champagne color, and it was absolutely stunning!!! Overal it fit perfectly in my waist and chest, the skirt was just about a foot too long for me lol and the sleeves were pretty scratchy/loose, but I gave this four stars because my seamstress and I were able to take off the sleeves and it turned out gorgeous

mahasinf
6/18/18

I got the dress for my senior prom and I am very happy with it but I have one complaint. When I received it, I knew I would need alterations because of the way my body is shaped but I didn't expect to have to fix the stitching for the slit, it was puckered because it was not seen correctly. However, this dress is beautiful and I would recommend it!

camilaf2
6/7/18

I loved the dress I loved the material. Its really a good price for a such perfect material!!! But theres one thing that make me a Little sad, its not a big deal but I would like to come with more brighter, like is showing in the pic and the others reviews that I saw! But thank you! Was my first time buying dress online and it was the Bridal dress even more delicate! But Im still happy

candia4
5/17/18

I bought this dress for my daughter prom, it arrived early. The same color on the picture, it was heavy which I loved. It fitted her PREFECT ( size 10) it is stunning. We made a perfect choice.
She loves it. It is a BEAUTIFUL DRESS

shayh29
5/6/18

The dress was awesome!!! Cant give it a 5 only because she smell of the dress was really bad!! I believe it was the plastic it was wrapped!!! I believe it was the plastic it was wrapped in!!! The dress is amazing but packaging needs some work

melb106
4/19/18

I think this company must be a little hit and miss but for me the dress came on time, it was tracked right to my door. They 'recreate' dresses based on pictures so I wasn't expecting the dress to be the exact same - and it's not, but it is still really nice and the custom sizing is bang on. Not sure if it helped but because I noticed that the company had been reaching out to youtubers and sending them free dresses to leave reviews, I left a comment in my order saying the dress has to be perfect because I'm going to do an unboxing video for youtube ;)

ashleew12
4/17/18

The dress was stunning and I was SO excited to wear it to a wedding. I tried it on, the zipper was a bit stiff but I was able. It fit wonderfully from just above the waist down but was quite loose in the top area. Cant wait to wear it!!

colleenl26
4/16/18

I am in love with this dress. The only problem was that I said I would be wearing 3 inch heels and they did not make the dress long enough for me to do that, so I had to buy a pair of flats and will be wearing those instead. Great beadwork and a great price. Even though u go measured the top part of the dress was too big for me, and I have to get it altered before my prom. That is not a big deal since this is such a beautiful dress for such a great price!

karinan6
4/12/18

leondreap
4/11/18

I was very pleased with the dress. Arrived as scheduled and material was of good quality. I suggest having a seamstress take your measurements. I measured myself and ordered a dress that was a little big. I had to have it altered.

sharonh178
4/10/18

I was very skeptical about ordering my daughter's prom dress online but so glad I ordered from you. We are thrilled with our purchase! Beautiful quality dress! Just a little too big in some areas but its an easy fix thanks

camilleb44
4/9/18

I ordered a size 6- it fits. But the thing is, its a little bigger on my boobs. Im a size B34. The arms are a little too tight but not bad where I need a bigger size. But the weird thing is I didnt feel the need to wear a bra with it. I was thinking I would have to find a bra that would work with this dress because of the boob part being a little bit bigger. I absolutely love this dress and I cant wait to wear it!!

marindah
4/8/18

Delivery of the dress ordered was prompt, and the quality of the dress met our expectations. Minor alterations will be needed in strap length, but otherwise the fit was excellent. My daughter is thrilled with the dress!

ashlynt2
4/3/18

My dress is beautiful! It arrived very quickly and looked exactly like it did in the picture! The only complaint I would have is that the dress was super long.

annettec53
4/3/18

I ordered my daughters graduation dress on 2/20/18 and just received it today 4/3/18. While I didnt want to chance ordering her prom dress because I figured they would be super busy this time a year, I was willing to order the graduation dress since it wasnt needed right away.

I am pleasantly surprised how nice the dress is. It is exactly how the it was pictured and its well made. The fabrics are not cheap and the workmanship is really good.

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. The dress we ordered was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. It honestly looked like a highschool sewing project. Not at all worth the money. They will not honor their return policy so just walk away.

By Anne S.
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?