Review of Hebeos

service@hebeos.com

44 reviews with 4 stars

sarahm766
12/22/18

I was reluctant to order a gown on the Internet. It was cheap but unbelievably too good to be kind of dress. Satisfaction with the money matches it

mercedesw15
8/21/18

I was very nervous about the dress till it arrived so beautiful and just right. Shipping on the dress was not met came in 9 days before my wedding but in all im very grateful and satisfied.

rhiannas3
7/24/18

So I bought the dress for prom in the champagne color, and it was absolutely stunning!!! Overal it fit perfectly in my waist and chest, the skirt was just about a foot too long for me lol and the sleeves were pretty scratchy/loose, but I gave this four stars because my seamstress and I were able to take off the sleeves and it turned out gorgeous

mahasinf
6/18/18

I got the dress for my senior prom and I am very happy with it but I have one complaint. When I received it, I knew I would need alterations because of the way my body is shaped but I didn't expect to have to fix the stitching for the slit, it was puckered because it was not seen correctly. However, this dress is beautiful and I would recommend it!

camilaf2
6/7/18

I loved the dress I loved the material. Its really a good price for a such perfect material!!! But theres one thing that make me a Little sad, its not a big deal but I would like to come with more brighter, like is showing in the pic and the others reviews that I saw! But thank you! Was my first time buying dress online and it was the Bridal dress even more delicate! But Im still happy

kendalls39
5/28/18

I got custom measurements and the dress fit perfectly except the straps at the top were too long allowing the dress to hang too slow. I got that altered. the shipping was not fast and i had to hassle them to get my dress delivered on time. The dress however is good quality for the price.

candia4
5/17/18

I bought this dress for my daughter prom, it arrived early. The same color on the picture, it was heavy which I loved. It fitted her PREFECT ( size 10) it is stunning. We made a perfect choice.
She loves it. It is a BEAUTIFUL DRESS

shayh29
5/6/18

The dress was awesome!!! Cant give it a 5 only because she smell of the dress was really bad!! I believe it was the plastic it was wrapped!!! I believe it was the plastic it was wrapped in!!! The dress is amazing but packaging needs some work

melb106
4/19/18

I think this company must be a little hit and miss but for me the dress came on time, it was tracked right to my door. They 'recreate' dresses based on pictures so I wasn't expecting the dress to be the exact same - and it's not, but it is still really nice and the custom sizing is bang on. Not sure if it helped but because I noticed that the company had been reaching out to youtubers and sending them free dresses to leave reviews, I left a comment in my order saying the dress has to be perfect because I'm going to do an unboxing video for youtube ;)

ashleew12
4/17/18

The dress was stunning and I was SO excited to wear it to a wedding. I tried it on, the zipper was a bit stiff but I was able. It fit wonderfully from just above the waist down but was quite loose in the top area. Cant wait to wear it!!

colleenl26
4/16/18

I am in love with this dress. The only problem was that I said I would be wearing 3 inch heels and they did not make the dress long enough for me to do that, so I had to buy a pair of flats and will be wearing those instead. Great beadwork and a great price. Even though u go measured the top part of the dress was too big for me, and I have to get it altered before my prom. That is not a big deal since this is such a beautiful dress for such a great price!

karinan6
4/12/18

leondreap
4/11/18

I was very pleased with the dress. Arrived as scheduled and material was of good quality. I suggest having a seamstress take your measurements. I measured myself and ordered a dress that was a little big. I had to have it altered.

sharonh178
4/10/18

I was very skeptical about ordering my daughter's prom dress online but so glad I ordered from you. We are thrilled with our purchase! Beautiful quality dress! Just a little too big in some areas but its an easy fix thanks

camilleb44
4/9/18

I ordered a size 6- it fits. But the thing is, its a little bigger on my boobs. Im a size B34. The arms are a little too tight but not bad where I need a bigger size. But the weird thing is I didnt feel the need to wear a bra with it. I was thinking I would have to find a bra that would work with this dress because of the boob part being a little bit bigger. I absolutely love this dress and I cant wait to wear it!!

marindah
4/8/18

Delivery of the dress ordered was prompt, and the quality of the dress met our expectations. Minor alterations will be needed in strap length, but otherwise the fit was excellent. My daughter is thrilled with the dress!

jiadal
4/4/18

I ordered a dress for my sisters quinceaneria. Its very very cute. I measured myself and sent that to them, and I needed it pretty fast. It got here just in time to see if it fit and needed to be altered. It was altered just a bit and I had so many compliments on it.

ashlynt2
4/3/18

My dress is beautiful! It arrived very quickly and looked exactly like it did in the picture! The only complaint I would have is that the dress was super long.

annettec53
4/3/18

I ordered my daughters graduation dress on 2/20/18 and just received it today 4/3/18. While I didnt want to chance ordering her prom dress because I figured they would be super busy this time a year, I was willing to order the graduation dress since it wasnt needed right away.

I am pleasantly surprised how nice the dress is. It is exactly how the it was pictured and its well made. The fabrics are not cheap and the workmanship is really good.

shanteres
4/3/18

I ordered dresses for my upcoming wedding . My daughters dresses are beautiful and very well sewn but my dress isn't exactly what I ordered and it has a lot of loose threads. Besides the few alterations that has to be down ,its a beautiful gown! Oh,my dresses were supposed to be delivered in the middle of March but wasn't sent until yesterday. Their tailoring time is 8-12 days but mine was like a month and a half. They need phone numbers for customer service to be reached. I think its unfair that they've taken our money for an order and we can't talk to a human being to check the status on our orders. But besides all that I'm satisfied!

rebeccaw119
4/3/18

The dress is exactly like the picture its very pretty. The dress came very fast. Weeks before the expected date and im so happy with. The only discrepancy I have is that sequins are occasionally falling off

joyat
4/2/18

This dress is so beautiful.The dress fits nicely but the top was a little too big. Im not really surprised because I didnt send in my measurements, so definitely send in your measurements so it can fit perfectly. Also, the top is a beige color with sliver rhinestones, not completely sliver. Overall, I plan to wear this to my prom and I would recommend buying this dress.

tinap73
3/30/18

I was a little worried about buying online. And here's why. my dress is beautiful, but for short girls like myself (5'2) it's a bit tricky I needed to have my dress altered because it was wayyy too long, but the dress itself is absolutely beautiful!

Response from HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Hi Tina. Thank you for taking the time to review us :) We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!
zoeyv
3/27/18

The dress is really cute and looks almost exactly like the picture. Has a weird smell to it thoo and was a little big but I had my mom size me so she probably gave the wrong sizes. 8/10

Tip for consumers: Use the size chart

Response from HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Hi Zoey. Thank you for taking the time to review us :) We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!
randih14
3/27/18

The dress arrived early which help us since the zipper line down bith sides weren't sewn well so we had to get it altered. The earliness gave us time to have it altered correctly. The dress was great

Response from HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Hi Randi. Thank you for taking the time to review us :) We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us!

Helpful answer -2

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Beverly. We are so sorry to hear that. Please your order number to us. Our customer service team will reply you ASAP.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?