Review of Hebeos

service@hebeos.com

5 reviews with 3 stars

samanthab160
5/23/18

The quality / colour of the dress differed from the photo, although my daughter liked it. Returns is probably a lot more difficult as these dresses are made to order. Please be aware that you will be liable for VAT/Duty although you pay postage and package. I have just received an invoice from TNT for £34.01. I will never purchase from this website again

lilyp20
5/6/18

I ordered my dress a month ago for an event that I just had this Saturday. The dress did not come in on time. Luckily I was able to borrow a dress. The date said it was supposed to come in April 29th, and it still has not arrived. I got an email saying it wa shipped, but we will see when it actually comes in.

mimif10
4/8/18

I received my dress on time. Light Soiled spots. Very cheap zipper. And poorly sown left shoulder. Not stitched securely.
You get what you pay for.
In the end. I took it to my cleaners had it pressed and fixed the stitching. And wore it.

I wont prob order from this site again.

terrir35
4/7/18

The dress was just a little big on top in the breast area. And there was a slight smell to it when I opened the package but it went away after airing it out. I ordered the dress in grape and I absolutely loved the pockets!!!

samanthal84
11/15/17

Amazing!!!! I was very sceptical after reading bad reviews but dress is way beyond expectation,It took 3 weeks to arrive and I was kept updated throughout. I did have to go 2 sizes above my usual high street size but make sure you read the measurements page as completely different for normal shops.

Helpful answer -2

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Beverly. We are so sorry to hear that. Please your order number to us. Our customer service team will reply you ASAP.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?