Review of Hebeos

service@hebeos.com

12 reviews with 2 stars

los50
5/6/19

I placed an order on behalf of my daughter and tried to cancel my order a day later when I realized where they were located ( Lithuania? Per website). They will not provide a refund even though the website provides guidelines for getting a refund. They distract you by trying to placate you via email. I decided to just try to re-sell the dress when it arrives. It took about 3 weeks to receive it and while the workmanship was average, the dress looked nothing like what was shown online. The entire dress went in the goodwill bag and I just had to take the loss on $170. Lesson learned.

fh31
12/13/18

Good material but does not fit well. Sent an email and pictures requesting a refund and was denied. I can't even wear the dress or get it fixed. The waistline is a few inches above my natural waist and very uncomfortable. I'm only 5'5 but the torso is not proportional. They don't care. I just wasted almost $200.

stephaniew148
5/7/18
• Updated review

It seemed as if they were only able to respond to one email each day. So I was constantly behind in getting resolution but when I said I only wanted a refund, they were able after a few days to confirm that and send a refund.

“Fraud”
4/22/18
• Previous review

No customer service number. They ignore email. Ordered a prom dress on 3/31. Paid extra to have it arrive by 4/18. They emailed that we would have it not later than 4/21. It's 4/22. They want to know if I want them to ship it and if it arrives too late, THEY will pay the rush shipping charges. How is that an answer? Also - that means they haven't even started shipping it ye. I had to go out and find another dress for my daughter today.

mariaj124
4/20/18

I had ordered my dress April 1 and it is expected to come before April 22, I had gotten an email on April 15 stating that its almost finished and will be shipped out soon but I have not gotten any update or tracking number as of April 20 and Im just wondering when my dress will come in and I hope it comes in on time before my prom next week.

mckennar2
4/16/18

The dress that I got wasnt as terrible as I expected it to possibly be but it did not look much like the picture. I also customized my measurements and it came way too big and the material is not what is in the picture and the button it is supposed to clip on broke off right away so its defiantly not the best ): I thought I would give it a try but I wouldnt do it

amberb93
4/6/18

i ordered my dress on march 7th & paid over $165 for the dress plus extra & faster shipping for it to be here BEFORE april 2nd .. it showed up yesterday , which was april 5th . the dress is beautiful , but definitely looks better in the picture :/ & it's the wrong size . at least i got my dress tho i guess . after reading the reviews , i thought i was going to have to buy a new dress because my prom is april 28th . i know now that i will never order off of this site again , it was a waste of time & money !

angelr54
4/2/18

I ordered my dress on March 17th and they said it will come Before April 2 and I email them Saturday they email me Sunday morning saying its not shipped yet they so scammers and liers and they saying not to worry how my senior prom is April 13th next Friday I highly recommend not to order nothing off this site

Response from HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Hi Angel. We're sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your experience! We completely understand your frustrations and will do our best to help. Since we recently received a large number of orders and every dress of Hebeos is 100% handcrafted, we are trying our best to ship the dress to you ASAP. Please continue to work with our customer service team, and we hope to resolve this issue promptly.
brabdiec
3/27/18

My sister ordered my niece dress on 03/10/2018 and paid for it to be delivered by 03/28/2018. As of today no dress and no response to email. Live chat does not work.

Response from HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Hi Brabdie. We’re incredibly sorry to hear about your order and your experience so far. Your dress has been shipped. You will receive it in couple days. Please check your email for tracking information.
cathyc106
3/25/18

This is the second time I've ordered this dress. When the first dress arrived, the sleeves were so tight that I couldn't even fit my arms in them to try on the dress, so I placed a second order. This time, I included a note indicating the problem with the first dress and included my arm measurements for the sleeves. The second dress just arrived. The sleeves are far narrower than the measurements I sent. Once again, I cannot even try on the dress because my arms don't fit in the sleeves. How will you fix them?

Response from HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Hi Cathy, We’re incredibly sorry to hear about your order and your experience so far. We have checked. Our customer service have contacted you about the refund. Please check your email and continue to work with our customer service team, and we hope to resolve this issue promptly.
janee106
3/25/18

Beware. There is a size chart to follow. But when you get to check out it asks your measurements. This was confusing to me. Why isn't the size enough. Well, as it turns out the measurements (though length is not among them) sets them up to say the dress was custom made and not returnable. We ordered 3 dresses with the intention of returning those that didn't work. The dresses were not like they are pictured. The rhinestones that look small in the picture are twice the size on the dress and look cheap and more for stage. The return policy is vague and doesn't spell out that you are ordering a custom made dress. When you go online to return it, the person will ask you to send pictures and then decide if you can return it. These come from China and will take 3 weeks to get to you. They will send you emails saying they are making the item (confusing since the website doesn't say they are made to order). If you simply don't like it you will own it. Hebeos is not worth the bargain.

Response from HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Hi Jane, We’re incredibly sorry to hear about your order and your experience so far. We completely understand your frustrations and will do our best to help. Please continue to work with our customer service team, and we hope to resolve this issue promptly.
kimc219
3/15/18

Hi I placed an order two days ago and have not received an email as stated. I need to know the status of my order. I made several attempts to reach someone on yesterday and I've gotten no call backs or emails. Please help! Trying to find out how this process works.... first time ordering from this company.

Response from HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Hi Kim. Sorry for the issue. Please send your email address to us. We have sent the private message to you. Please check.
dianed87
9/26/17

Dress quality was awful. Dress was not wearable and I received same response as others when requesting a return Thanks for your pictures, but from the pictures I can not tell out big problems, so we suggest you keep the dress and forget about the subtle error of the dress, since all dresses are hand-made, it is inevitable that some tiny difference will be made during the process of tailoring, hope your understanding
Sincerely
Andrew

Gave them a 2 because shipping was quicker than expected.

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. The dress we ordered was horrible and had an awful musty odor to it. It honestly looked like a highschool sewing project. Not at all worth the money. They will not honor their return policy so just walk away.

By Anne S.
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?