Review of Hebeos

service@hebeos.com

346 reviews with 1 star

cic1
2/13/19

I wasted almost $200 on a hideous dress that was nothing like the picture. They use fake pictures to sell their products, and surprise! It did not fit. After them giving me the runaround for over a week and not responding to my initial request for a refund, they refused to return it even though it was not worn. They told me to find a tailor even though I let it be known that there was nothing that my trusted tailor of 10 years could do short of making me a new dress. Even if there was something that could be done I would not have it in time for my new event. As a result, I had to overnight a beautiful new dress from a different retailer to wear to my event. If you're into getting scammed by people in Singapore, then by all means, go ahead and order from them. If not, please learn from my mistake and take your money elsewhere!

sarak136
2/12/19

This is a total scam. I ordered a gown, we waited forever for it to be delivered and when we received it and I told them it didn't fit, they said it was not a flaw of the gown and now they REFUSE to refund my money.

tracyl166
2/12/19

I ordered a dress that cost me over $200 and it came defective. They refuse to give me a refund. Do not order they will not refund or accept your return no matter what. I really wanted to warn other consumers because this is really unacceptable. They offered to give me back 15%!!!!!! So basically $30 for a dress I paid over $200 for that I will never wear. Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abbiem14
2/8/19

First, is it weird that there is no phone # to call these people, you can only communicate via email with people who do don't speak English as their first language, who do not understand concerns/ questions correctly. I've asked them to call me in all 10 emails I've sent, and no one ever does.
My 3 bridesmaids ordered dresses from here. Initially just getting Hebeos to understand the color we wanted was a chore (they ended up sending the wrong color). But once the dresses arrived I knew they could not be worn. A) there is a ridge across each breast of the girls, where 2 pieces of the "built in bra" meet. The top is a shear-white so when they have it on you eyes can only focus on this pointy, long ridge that runs from the top to the bottom of the upper half. I contacted them about this, because the pictures online do not show this ridge and they replied, "Thank you for your pictures. Sorry to see that the dress is not same as you expected. But our dresses are all hand-sewn and there could be slight difference with the pictures on our website. We sincerely beg your understanding."
They "beg my understanding?" These are not slight differences, they are extreme differences.
2) The dress billows out around the waist. Looks like how I used to dress back in the 90s... shirt tucked in my jeans and then poofed out around the waist. It's about 200-300% poofier than the pictures online.
All in all, customer service has been the worse I've ever experienced - to not be able to talk to anyone on the phone is so odd. Hebeos "begging for me to understand" that the dresses basically look nothing like I wanted is also bizzare.
Go elsewhere - unless you want poor customer service and zero attention to your concerns after the dress arrives.
Attached pictures of what arrived and what they are supposed to look like - the color received is extreme gray, was hoping for a purple/gray.

kirstyh14
2/7/19

It states on the website that its worry free returns, i have been ignored on multiple occasions by the company as both dresses i ordered were the wrong colour and way too big, they won't even except one dress back and I'm having to pay a tailor to adjust one of them, does this seem fair....no the company are an absolute shambles i hope whoever orders off them semds specific sizes and instructions or they will scam you out of your money and not offer any resolution

danielleb200
2/5/19

After ordering a dress last minute due to unfortunate circumstances with the dress found a beautiful dress as a replacement, don't get me wrong stunning dress however ordered bigger size than what I am and still no way near possible to do up, paid extra for faster delivery for it to arrive later than date given try it the day I get it and contact the same day stating it does t fit sending pictures of proof asking for a refund to seem very fobbed off customer service absolutely shocking not even had the dress 24 and contact to send back a week tomorrow I'm still battling to get my refund.

Avoid at all cost I've since had to spend more money on another dress while trying to battle to get £100+ back no words come close to how upset and frustrated I am right now.

anam263
2/1/19

I saw some good reviews about this site and chose to ignore the bad reviews...big mistake. I ordered a mermaid style prom dress with custom measurements. It stated on the website that all returns were available for one week after delivery. What they didn't clearly state was that they only allow you to return a dress for a refund if they approve the return.

When I got the dress it fit poorly and did not look anything like the picture. This website clearly has people copy the designs of designer dresses and does not send the original dresses shown in the photos. I contacted customer service and sent them photos of the measurements of the dress. Even though it did not fit me correctly, they refused to accept the return. They told me that they were sorry it fit poorly and that I should take it to a tailor to fix it. They acknowledged that the dress did not fit satisfactorily, but still would not take it back.

Truly unbelievable and appalling customer service. You should be able to return a dress if you are unsatisfied with it and should not be subject to an interrogation from customer service. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT ORDER FROM HEBEOS. They may send you the dress that you wanted, but if anything is slightly wrong with it, you will not be able to return it or get a refund. Don't take that chance and just order from a different website.

angelah283
2/1/19

My daughter ordered a dress and, though it fits, it is much more skimpy in coverage than pictured. She would not be allowed to wear this dress to her prom, but they won't take the dress back. The color is also slightly different than pictured. The photos misrepresent the actual appearance of the item. Buyer beware!! Exactly the frustrating experience you worry about ordering an expensive item online.

asiac5
1/24/19

When I created an order for a dress, I asked for the back to be covered and sheer darkened. I later emailed customer service and said to disregard the sheer. Hebeos sent an email asking if I wanted them to disregard my message on my order. I thought they were speaking of my email so I said Correct. I received another email from Alice at Hebeos stating they will make the dress like the picture. I knew something was wrong so once I saw that email, I immediately wrote back (all on January 7, 2019) to not make the dress as the picture. I need the back covered. I get an email Jan 8, 2019 stating that the dress is still being tailored. I said on Jan 9, 2019 sounds good as long as the back is covered. Alice again writes on Jan 10, 2019 we got that. just dont worry. I get the dress, the back is not covered. I email Hebeos about it and ask to return and cover the back. They stated that I made the request too late and I told them to disregard. Ok, I understand the first couple of messages was miscommunication however I wrote back the same day stating that I wanted the back covered. Also, your employee Alice stated we got that, just dont worry (exactly like that). Wouldn't anyone read that as we received your request and we are doing that? So needless to say, they still stated they cannot accept the return. They ignored the fact that their employee responded to me "after the dress was made". I understand if Alice never said anything or said Hey, we thought you canceled that request so we aren't able to do that. (Even though communication was still made on the same day re-stating that I wanted the back covered). My argument is that Alice made me believe based on what she wrote that they received my email and what I asked (to not do the dress like the picture and cover the back). The dress is nice however if it wasn't for this wedding I would never buy from a company that has a crazy return policy and does not honor mistakes made by their employee. For anyone who has had issues with them, I encourage to make a complaint to the econsumer.gov. It is a link from the Better Business Bureau that handles international company. I encourage to do it on sites such as this as well. Do not allow them to do want they want. If you know you weren't in the wrong, and they won't honor their mistake, file a complaint. Again, I understand there was some miscommunication, however I did not know that they ignored my email. In addition, regardless of this, Hebeos employee Alice, basically stated they were covering the back after the fact. If you want the proof, I have emails from Alice with her saying not to worry, they got it to my response to cover the back of the dress even after January 7 when it was deemed "too late" for my request.

sherril117
1/23/19

This dress arrived via DHL with no return label or instructions. The mesh of the dress was dark black (wrong color)--not sheer as shown in the photo--and also one of the breast/modesty panels was visible, not hidden behind the lace as it was supposed to be (defect) so we did not like it and wanted to return for a refund. Despite going on website to request a return, customer service never replied. Next came a week of pointless and frustrating email exchanges where Hebeos reps asked for photos, and my daughter's measurements?!? We sent photos as requested but the company insists its the dress is the same as the photo (clearly not) and that it is a "custom" dess that can't be re-sold, which is also not true. My daughter ordered a standard size--the dress has not been worn or altered, so absolutely can be resold. What a frustrating waste of time! Terrible customer service and now we are stuck with a dress we don't want and no refund! We will never buy from this company again!

tarah104
1/17/19

I emailed with them a month before I decided to purchase a dress. They assured me it would be exactly like the picture. This was going to be my wedding dress. I got the dress, it was huge!! and NOTHING like the picture! I disputed the charges with paypal, Hebeos emailed me and offered to give me 10% back of the dress. YEA RIGHT!

frankf214
1/12/19

My Daughter ordered a dress from this company,sent the measurements THEY asked for.When the dress arrived it was like it was made for a 6 foot bodybuilder or something,we complained about it and got the seemingly usual have a £10 refund and take the dress to be altered.We said we wanted them to sort it out and sent pictures See below.
The reply was both rude and in no way expected from a company with their so called reputation.
We have taken it to a dressmaker locally who alters dresses for companies and local fashion shows and she couldn't believe that a reputable dress company could make such glaring mistakes and when we showed her the measurements we had sent to Hebeos she said no way is the dress made to those measurements.
We still have not had any refund yet and after spending £120 on this mess I would advise any person NOT to buy from them as you will probably lose your money.

natashaf28
1/12/19

My sister ordered a CUSTOM sized dress for a wedding, put the CORRECT measurements in,which is what she's used to buy clothes from other companies without any problems. Dress arrived and did not fit at all. She's 5ft and the dress looked like it would have fit a 6ft body builder. Definitely did not go by the measurements that she had sent. Contacted the poor excuse of customer support' and got very rude and abrupt replies and told like most other people on here a £10 refund and sort the dress out yourself and that we had sent the wrong measurements.
Sent photos to this company with pegs holding the dress up and was told yet again that it was my sisters fault for sending the wrong measurements. But I can't understand why she would send 6ft measurements when she is only 5ft.
THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!
DO NOT ORDER A DRESS OFF THEM AS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!!

loreina
1/6/19

They sent me the wrong color dress, customer service emails have been down right rude and they won't refund my money even after uploading photos of the incorrect dress

sandrai31
1/5/19

Please, everybody read the reviews first and trust the clients that were disappointed. Their description fits 100% what I experienced also. I really liked the dress and trusted their size chart when I ordered. I even wrote a note about the length of the dress, which they disregarded. Nobody contacted me to address my concern. It was exactly like the other reviewer was describing-they ask for photos, send you to get the dress altered at your own cost etc. Be prepared to get a dress that does not fit and be stuck with it because they do no returns, refunds or alterations. The dress gets shipped from Singapore . Read all the reviews. My experience is exactly like those customers who gave 1 star. I would give 0 starts, if that was an option. I never wrote a review, but this experience was so bad that it had to be noted!

tonim107
1/2/19

When the dress came in, the only thing correct was the color. The design was not as advertised and was impractical. Ordered a size 14 per their sizing chart, when ordinarily a size 10. Design had bustier-like top and cups were far too small, despite bust size being a factor in their chart. Rest of dress was huge. Compared with normal size 14, was 2x size. Arrived too late to be altered, was forced to get another dress. Do not waste your money here, clear scam.

magdalenap9
12/30/18

I give all measurement but any way dress come to long,bow on the back was not straight, collar so tight that I can't breath, fabric not even close to the one on the picture.Customer service totally rubish, they offer me £10 refund and fix the dress my self. E-mails , they use just copy-paste the same every time. They asked me to send a pictures, so I did ,they said sorry to see that and again copy-paste £10 refund ,if I can fix my self and they hope I will consider that. I paid for the dress and now I have to pay to fix that and is no less than £100. Parcel came in so bed condition ,just in a plastic bag. Rubbish!!!! Dress did not have
Extra protection!!!!

delinaf1
12/25/18

I was so excited when I ordered a dress from this company. I irdeted the style number and the color of a style of another dress. When I received the dress. Both the style and color were horrendous. Neither the style nor the color was at all like what I had picked out. It was custom made and it fit horribly. I emailed the company along with photos of what I ordered and what I received. They said the dresses are hand made so they are all different. I told them it doesn't look anything like the model. And I did
Not receive an answer.

chantellec5
12/21/18

DO NOT BUY!!!
THEY WILL MESS YOU ABOUT WITH RETURNS TAKING ME 3 WEEKS TO TRY AND SEND BACK DO NOT WANT TO REFUND!!!

yb20
12/18/18

I fell in love with a dress advertised and ordered it. Delivery time was fine however, much to my dismay, the dress they sent looked nothing like the dress I fell in love with, particularly the shoulders and lace and neckline. I would never have purchased or even looked at the dress they sent me. I contacted them within 2 hours of my receipt along with photos and a copy of their return policy. They have denied each time and replied I should get the dress taken in for a better fit, and they don't take returns "just because" I don't like it and insist the dress they sent looks like the one in the photo.

Every person i showed this to agreed it is not the same dress, even my fiance...AVOID these people. It appears to be a hit or miss but boy, when you miss, you really miss and you WILL lose your money. Getting a refund at the Dollar Store is a breeze compared to these people.

Such a damper on upcoming wedding.

kimd252
12/18/18

I ordered a dress for my friends wedding as bridesmaid dress , I ordered it custom size so I had sent them my measurements. 2 weeks later my dress arrived which seemed rather quick for a tailored made dress and lets just say the dress was hideous and looked nothing like it did online !!! I ordered royal blue and the dress was not royal blue ! It had these cheap shiny purple beads all over the front of the dress and top it off it didn't even fit ! It was way too tight and very uncomfortable I couldn't even walk in the thing .... I emailed the company straight advising that I was not happy with the quality of the dress and it did not fit ! It's been 5 days since I emailed them and each time they have asked me to measure the dress and send pictures of the dress ! I have said in all my emails that I want to send the dress back but not once have they given me the address to send it back or even acknowledged that I have requested a refund ! After reading reviews on this site I don't think I will ever get my money back ! Their a scam of a company you can't refuse a refund if your customers are not happy with the product ! I now have to buy another dress from a different website so I've lost money no thanks to hebeos!

ninaa37
12/15/18

I was disappointed in my dress from the moment I received it in the mail. It was a custom taylored ball gown scoop sleeveless tulle court train applique wedding dress. I ordered an ivory color dress and received it in white. What was the most upsetting was the poor quality of the dress from waist down. It has bumps due to the poor sewing job. After addressing the issue, I was told that the dress looks stunning, goodbye.

perryk32
12/12/18

This company is from China and does not allow any returns or exchanges.They also run miagal and gloryava, these websites are all garbage! I purchased two dresses from them and one was see through and the other 2 sizes too large. They refused to provide a refund stating that all dresses are non returnable even though I contacted them the day I received the dresses. $300 lost.

kellib31
12/12/18

Do NOT purchase from this company. The dress that arrived looked COMPLETELY different from the online photos. When contacted about a return, they refused even though the dress wasn't as advertised and I immediately contacted them for a return based on the websites return policy. This company is a scam and fraudulent!! I wasted $170 on a prom
dress that we will have to throw away and purchase another from a reputable company.

deborahd180
12/11/18

Customer service was horrible. Wanted pictures of the merchandise on me, although would have shown my private body parts. Clothing is not actual size and poor quality. Ordered shoes and clothing two size bigger and still did not fit. The actual picture of the wedding dress I ordered was not what I received. The dress I received look like window curtains. Even after sending pictures they refused to make any exchanges. I had to go through my credit card company to for assistance. WARNING THINK AGAIN BEFORE ORDERING FROM HEBEOS!

Helpful answer -2

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Beverly. We are so sorry to hear that. Please your order number to us. Our customer service team will reply you ASAP.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?