Review of Hebeos

service@hebeos.com

438 reviews with 1 star

vanessaf63
4/22/19

This website is a scam. They ignored my problems in my e-mails. Dress was a joke. Terrible material and tailoring. It looks nothing like the photo or previous reviewer's photo. They messed up big time and they don't let me return it. It cost me $200 but I learnt my lesson; never by anything from a shady websites.

brieo1
4/22/19

If I could leave 0 stars I would. My dress came completely sequins when we all can see that the material is like velvet or such. It doesn't reach the grown even with my PROFESSIONAL MEASURMENTS I had taken. I need a refund. I will be doing a YouTube video so everyone else is aware of the foolishness I received. All my money down the drain. My prom is ruined.

omor
4/22/19

I just received my dress today and I am disappointed to say the least. The price I payed does not show on the dress. My dress came in two different greens and my prom is a week away, this is very upsetting and I will not be shopping here again.

lesliep123
4/22/19

These dresses are complete knockoffs. I ordered a dress and it wasn't the same material as shown wasn't the same color as shown. Ordered it to custom fit and fit horribly. Even though they say they have a 7-Day return policy they refused to refund my money. They argued back and forth. Please do your research. The dresses shown are not actually what you're getting. They probably have some little shop they're imitating the dresses. And they are a horrible horrible horrible.

tinag278
4/22/19

Awful dress!! Bought it before my junior prom and it looks so cheap! Boob pads make you look like you have two huge circles on your chest and beading keeps falling off!!

marieb251
4/21/19

Do not order from this website. The pictures are deceiving, the quality of their dresses are very bad and they do NOT honor their return/exchange policy. This dress was ordered in gold, the color was a bright yellow and the dress looked nothing like the picture. Quality was very cheap and did not fit the way it looked, the sequins were falling off everywhere. When I emailed them to ask to exchange or get a refund I got the run around after submitting pictures and everything. Be careful!

jahnmamax
4/21/19

I did receive my dress in good time. It is very poorly made. I ordered custom made but the waist was way too tight and the bust area was at least 4 sizes bigger and the dress was full of snagged threads and lace all over the dress it looks just awful. Now that is not good business and I suggest that you look somewhere else to order your dress. A wedding is such a special occasion and you want everything to be perfect and the most important thing is that you look great. Well this is not the place to buy for your special day

kirssisn
4/21/19

I ordered a dress it didn't fixed me I tried to return it and they won't take it back. I'll never buy anything from this store.

karenc677
4/20/19

Ordered a dress for my daughter for prom. The dress in the picture clearly has a side slit up the leg.The dress they sent me has no slit at all. The sheer material on the arms look softer. What I got was some sort of hard taffita.I have tried for two weeks to have them send me a return. label to no avail. they keep giving me some run around story that the dresses may differ slightly from what is on their website, and will not send me what i need to send the dress back. They offered my10% for a dress i paid $186 for. i was skeptical about ordering a dress from them in the first place, but the dress looked so pretty and elegant on their site,

floram17
4/20/19

Never purchase anything from this store. They send you something that completely looks different than what you orderd. And their customer service is awful. They are rude and not loyal to their customers. I m never gonna purchase anyhting from them.

ozmineg
4/19/19

Do not buy this dress or a dress in general from this site! First, the dress does not look like the photo. The mesh detailing on the front and back are more of a yellow color, than the champagne sheer look on the model.
Also, the dress did not fit. I requested a return slip about a week ago, and still have not received one. I am starting to believe that this site is a scam and will just steal your money and send you cheap quality dresses that you have no choice but to keep.

giaq2
4/19/19

HORRIBLE!!! This site is a scam! Dress looks nothing like the photo and super bad quality!!! They will not refund or let you return! I can't even wear the dress and when you look up this site there are so many bad reviews!

japindae
4/19/19

All of the positive reviews on this page look very similar

That's because they are
They have all been posted by the staff at the company

Do you want proof.?
Tey reading some of the negative reviews
It all makes sense

What a dreadful company
Should be closed down

toddm230
4/18/19

My daughter ordered a dress for her prom, it was too big in the shoulders. It took 3 weeks for delivery!! So plan accordingly. Their website states returns are allowed within 7 days of receipt of dress, I notified them next day that the dress didn't fit and would like to return it. The asked for a picture of the dress on my daughter, I obliged... .the next request was they'd like photos of my daughter's measurements, pictures of the actual tape measure!!! This is where I draw the line.... DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE THIEFS!!! You better like your dress when you receive it, because returning anything is next to impossible! BUYER BEWARE!!!

esbeec
4/17/19

I opened my box and the dress looks NOTHING like the picture, I am normally a size 4 but this dress did not even lay flat on my chest it stuck out like stiff cardboard on either side. It was WAY shorter than the measurements, and puffed out on the sides like a ballerina tutu. Nothing like how it's depicted in the photo. Much more pink also and super cheap stiff plasticy material unlike the chiffon appearing material in the photo. And they make their dresses non refundable because they KNOW it is going to be nothing close to what I actually wanted. Thanks for taking my 100$ that I could have used for a new prom dress that actually fit me, and sending me a sh*t piece of material for a 5 year old's princess themed birthday party.

queasiab
4/17/19

The company took my money then canceled my order saying they never received my money. I have all the proof from my bank and through paypal! they are ripping people off and taking their money

shevonnem
4/16/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM HEBEOS! I ordered this dress and expected to receive a dress that matched the pictures as advertised. We received a totally different dress. I was poorly constructed and plain out ugly. I had to rush order a different dress from a different site! This company refused to refund me my money as well! Horrible!! Do not waste your money you will not be happy!!!

debbied178
4/16/19

Do not use this company!!
They do not let you return items despite their so called returns policy.
I will be taking legal action against them & reporting them to trading standards.

owieg
4/15/19

DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOR AND FIND ANOTHER DRESS WEBSITE. AND DO NOT ORDER THIS DRESS! I ordered this dress because the bride liked how its bohemian lace pattern matched hers. However, when I received the dress, it was a completely different pattern, with a much flimsier lace, which is a significant part of the dress' style. Hebeos did not respond to me for a week for a product return. I cannot afford to buy another dress without returning this one, and the wedding is soon approaching. SO INSTEAD OF A GREAT DRESS, I HAVE A HUGE HEADACHE.

christinac284
4/15/19

Sizing was weird, extremely wide in some areas and fitted in others. Contact information is terrible, I have been trying to get through to someone for two weeks and no one has got back to regarding a refund.
Looks nothing like the picture, check the images people have been sending in for a better idea.
Overall I am not pleased and I am still waiting for someone to get back to be after I had spent quite a bit of money.

sallys200
4/15/19

This company called Hebeos advertises dresses that they do not make. The weight, style, color & design are not as advertised. It was a horrible experience that ruined the joy of being in a wedding! DO NOT order from this foreign SCAM company. You get stuck with a horrible that dress you are unable to return for a refund. It's infuriating!!!

briyat
4/14/19

AWFUL WOW please don't order this dress I promise it's nothing like expected, I wasted so much money on this dress and I didn't even wear it for the one reason I ordered it bc it was so bad. And now they aren't letting me return it, dont waste your money on this website it sucks.

chrys
4/14/19

The material looks extremely cheap (thin and shiny), and the shoulder straps are really big. Also, keep in mind that this dress runs LARGE, so order down. I usually wear a size 4, ordered 2, and it's still loose on me. I guess I have to take it to a tailor, get it fixed, and just wear it because this company does NOT take returns.

Tip for consumers: be careful this company does NOT take returns.

jum2
4/14/19

Total crap! THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!this company send you nothing like the image you order and WILL not respond you you to return! Even though they say they have a return policy!!!!!

ericaf59
4/14/19

Agree with all that has been said by others. Wish I had read these reviews earlier. The dress is hideous cheap and ugly. They do not respond to emails and do not offer any returns at all. Do not buy from this company they are fraudsters

Hi Alyssa, it is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

A: Hi, please see our return policy on this page. https://www.hebeos.com/return-policy.html

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Linda, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take these issues very seriously and would love to continue working with you to solve them. Please continue working with our customer service team, we hope to hear from you soon!

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Yes. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customer service. HEBEOS Customer Reviews: https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ HEBEOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos

Hi Quantaya. Yes. You will receive it before May 4th

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Jocelyn, your dress has been shipped. Please check your email to get the tracking information.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Billie. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Tay, Thanks for asking. Our factories are located in Singapore and Hong Kong. We have multiple local warehouses around the world.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Liliana. Thanks for asking. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Here are our customer reviews. https://www.hebeos.com/review/gallery/ Here are our videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/Hebeos Here is our size chart. https://www.hebeos.com/size-chart.html If you are concerned about the size, I suggest you choose the custom size which allows you to use your measurements.

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative

Hi Wendy. Sorry for the issue. Please provide your order number, we will check it. Email: service@hebeos.com

By HEBEOS S., Hebeos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos staff and other customers.

Hebeos?