Hawaii Car Transport reviews

kellyg223
Kelly G.
3/1/19

This is the 3rd car I have shipped with Hawaii Car Transport. They make it easy to book and ship. No hassle.

kanoab
KANOA B.
2/20/19

Very helpful and informative before I shipped my vehicle. But the customer service was below average leading up to the arrival of my vehicle. I felt like after they got my money, they didn't even try to assist me with my questions and inquiries. Multiple 30 to 40 minute wait times to answer simple questions. I left multiple online chat questions that were never responded to. I also received an email stating my vehicle was available to pick up. When I drove 35 miles to the location, I was told my vehicle had not arrived yet. Fast and easy to use service. But somethings could be improved to create a better overall experience.

samuelr51
Samuel R.
2/19/19

Easily navigate website! Easy booking.
Unfortunately my car rear bumper got scratched during transport. It may not be hawaiicartransport problem but they should insure that no damage occurs when shipping out the product.

troym131
Troy M.
2/11/19

Policy needs to be more clear about vehicles with air suspension. I was almost denied by Matson when dropping my car off at the dock.

jillianm31
Jillian M.
2/7/19

Prompt follow-up by Daniel via phone and email, including answering my additional questions afterwards and re-sending quotes. So far, so good!

hershelc13
Hershel C.
1/19/19

Good customer service and professionalism, when you can speak to a live person. Very difficult to contact via phone; very long wait time. I had to call multiple times to obtain a final invoice. The option promoted of tracking your vehicle is not realistic. I had to use my own vehicle tracking app to find the location of my vehicle during transport. Because of reliability, I would use this company again.

taylora53
Taylor A.
1/8/19

Daniel has been very attentive, great with timely responses, and informative. We appreciate his assistance through this process!

judya56
Judy A.
1/6/19

Have used this company before and the service for the vehicle, by text, and on the telephone is helpful and good. Daniel is a good representative. Thank you.

nicoleo32
Nicole O.
1/3/19

Quick and easy, plus door to door shipping is difficult to secure. We now just hope everything goes well till receiving the vehicle!
Thank you!

katherinem134
Katherine M.
12/13/18

This is our second time to ship a vehicle to Hilo from Oakland d. Unfortunately out Suburban was lost earlier this year with our home on Luana in Leilani Estates, to the eruption and is 50. ft. under lava. I hope the transport and pick up go as well as the Suburban did earlier this year, as we are coming back to restart our lives in the Big Island again.

rolandi4
Roland I.
12/1/18

So far good service. Received good follow up from representative by phone without any hard sales pitch. Just helpful advice. Thanks

stevel390
Steve L.
11/27/18

Rob, Has been great to work with and is always available to answer any of my questions since this is my first car shipping.

darbyh6
DARBY H.
11/23/18

Very professional, thorough and answered all questions. Very quick service from Florida to Maui. Transport driver was very professional and friendly and delivered car quickly to California.

anthonyc375
Anthony C.
11/18/18

Daniel's follow up is on point. Was referred by a friend that recently had her car shipped to O'ahu and Hawaii Car Transport came in with high recommendations. Good start so far with Daniel!

pattis100
Patti S.
11/15/18

Very impressed that I was contacted by phone while I was booking, to see if I had any
questions. Pickup was one day late but made the boat on time and delivered exactly on promised date. Excellent service, frequent follow up calls to me and good online communication. Loved them!! Highly recommend

reubene3
Reuben E.
11/14/18

Shopping experience was great I like how they don’t request the money until the date it is required to be at port and the ship date is sooner than any other place.

donavang1
Donavan G.
11/6/18

I had a question about how to receive the vehicle since I do not have an address in South Carolina yet. The representative informed me that I could update the address before the vehicle reached was picked up. He was very helpful. Thank you.

aliciar68
Alicia R.
11/4/18

The entire process was easy, everyone was friendly and helpful. Any questions about transport was immediately answered. Pick up was smooth, and friendly.

anonymoush173
anonymous H.
10/30/18

This is my 3rd vehicle that I am shipping from Seattle to Honolulu, Hi. I am very satisfied with all of their service and professionalism.

williaml432
William L.
10/27/18

Brandon couldn't have been more kind or patient. When I arrived in Hilo, the gentleman who did my paperwork was fast and efficient. I was in my car and driving down the road in minutes. Great service.

theresas173
Theresa S.
10/18/18

I have used you guys for 3 car shipments thus far and always very happy with the results. This is the 2nd time this year alone.

michaelc1271
Michael C.
10/8/18

When he van arrived in New Mexico and came off the truck, the battery was dead, really dead, we couldn't re-charge it, and it was a fairly new battery. I had it checked every 3000 miles. I had to use my AAA battery service and buy a new battery.
Apparently, whoever wanted to check the mileage, most likely rolled the switch all the way up to where the inside lights came on. The lights were probably on during transit. But life happens!

peterh507
Peter H.
10/3/18

Had difficulty getting through on the phone to the receiving agent (Road One) in San Diego. Left multiple VMs over two days when I didn't get a busy signal; invest in a good receptionist who will answer the phone!

andreww346
ANDREW W.
10/1/18

Hawaii Car Transport was easy to use. Pick up was very close to my home. The guy was professional and courteous. My vehicle arrived in the time that was promised. My vehicle was dirty when I picked it up (as I expected it to be), but was otherwise undamaged. Pick up was simple and quick. All in all a very good experience and I would use them again

joshuad137
Joshua D.
9/29/18

Rob Aiola had been very helpful with this, as it was very time consuming to get a lien holder’s authorization letter

Questions? Get answers from the Hawaii Car Transport staff and other customers.

Hawaii Car Transport?