Hawaii Car Transport reviews

johnj523
John J.
5/16/19

Great system in place to get a quick quote and easy to use menu functions that allow you to know exactly whats going on with your shipment. Great service so far! Thank you!

rachele207
Rachel E.
5/12/19

I love how Brandon followed up my request for a quote with a phone call and email. Without the follow up, I would have had to google search again and may not have found the same company. Thank you!

alexr290
alex R.
5/4/19

So many calls and emails after doing my first quote - even after replying and letting Anthony know we're waiting on a job offer before proceeding.
If there was 1 follow up a week later, then one more after a month it would be 5 stars, but weekly calls and emails from both cars we had quotes on was far too much.

anonymousf407
anonymous F.
4/26/19

Phone call was quick, easy and pleasant with Sean. Followed up with a articulate email. The follow up booking was simple. Thanks.

kathrynh136
Kathryn H.
4/23/19

First time shipper. Really excited and super easy process with lots of reassuring statements from you guys!

anonymousp460
anonymous P.
4/22/19

Great website, works well. Only information I had to call about was to get the last available time when I could drop off at the Seattle port (3pm), but other than that the site was great.

gregoryc195
Gregory C.
4/12/19

Seamless. Never shipped a vehicle overseas before and they made it so simple. Pick up on the other end was just as easy. Highly recommended!

carlol16
Carlo L.
4/11/19

Many dents on my doors, looked like the just flung the doors into poles or whatever was next to the car. did not care for the car. Just wanted the money for the service.

marjoriea20
Marjorie A.
3/20/19

Daniel Romney was very helpful . I’m looking forward to s smooth shipment and continued excellent service

martinm257
Martin M.
3/5/19

The response from Hawaii Car Transport could have been a little more informative. Having put a vehicle worth more than 40k on a ship with no communication of its status was uncomfortable. Perhaps a little communication initiated by the shipper would help in the future. Not knowing is never a good thing.

kellyg223
Kelly G.
3/1/19

This is the 3rd car I have shipped with Hawaii Car Transport. They make it easy to book and ship. No hassle.

michaelj296
Michael J.
2/25/19

It took almost a month for me to get my vehicle shipped from Hawaii. What should have taken 16 days according to your own website estimates took 21 days from the day of the ship sailing and 26 days from the day I dropped off the car. Very displeased with the lack of communication and your 'transport tracker is BS'.

jillianm31
Jillian M.
2/7/19

Prompt follow-up by Daniel via phone and email, including answering my additional questions afterwards and re-sending quotes. So far, so good!

kanoab
KANOA B.
1/21/19

Very helpful and informative before I shipped my vehicle. But the customer service was below average leading up to the arrival of my vehicle. I felt like after they got my money, they didn't even try to assist me with my questions and inquiries. Multiple 30 to 40 minute wait times to answer simple questions. I left multiple online chat questions that were never responded to. I also received an email stating my vehicle was available to pick up. When I drove 35 miles to the location, I was told my vehicle had not arrived yet. Fast and easy to use service. But somethings could be improved to create a better overall experience.

samuelr51
Samuel R.
1/20/19

Easily navigate website! Easy booking.
Unfortunately my car rear bumper got scratched during transport. It may not be hawaiicartransport problem but they should insure that no damage occurs when shipping out the product.

troym131
Troy M.
1/12/19

Policy needs to be more clear about vehicles with air suspension. I was almost denied by Matson when dropping my car off at the dock.

taylora53
Taylor A.
1/8/19

Daniel has been very attentive, great with timely responses, and informative. We appreciate his assistance through this process!

judya56
Judy A.
1/6/19

Have used this company before and the service for the vehicle, by text, and on the telephone is helpful and good. Daniel is a good representative. Thank you.

nicoleo32
Nicole O.
1/3/19

Quick and easy, plus door to door shipping is difficult to secure. We now just hope everything goes well till receiving the vehicle!
Thank you!

hershelc13
Hershel C.
12/20/18

Good customer service and professionalism, when you can speak to a live person. Very difficult to contact via phone; very long wait time. I had to call multiple times to obtain a final invoice. The option promoted of tracking your vehicle is not realistic. I had to use my own vehicle tracking app to find the location of my vehicle during transport. Because of reliability, I would use this company again.

katherinem134
Katherine M.
12/13/18

This is our second time to ship a vehicle to Hilo from Oakland d. Unfortunately out Suburban was lost earlier this year with our home on Luana in Leilani Estates, to the eruption and is 50. ft. under lava. I hope the transport and pick up go as well as the Suburban did earlier this year, as we are coming back to restart our lives in the Big Island again.

rolandi4
Roland I.
12/1/18

So far good service. Received good follow up from representative by phone without any hard sales pitch. Just helpful advice. Thanks

stevel390
Steve L.
11/27/18

Rob, Has been great to work with and is always available to answer any of my questions since this is my first car shipping.

anthonyc375
Anthony C.
11/18/18

Daniel's follow up is on point. Was referred by a friend that recently had her car shipped to O'ahu and Hawaii Car Transport came in with high recommendations. Good start so far with Daniel!

reubene3
Reuben E.
11/14/18

Shopping experience was great I like how they don’t request the money until the date it is required to be at port and the ship date is sooner than any other place.

Questions? Get answers from the Hawaii Car Transport staff and other customers.

Hawaii Car Transport?