Review of HauteLook

Tel: 1-888-547-8438
membercare@hautelook.com

cindys190
1/18/18

I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't do my homework on this company before placing my order on a "great deal" beauty product. It's not a deal when you don't receive the product. They took my money, this company never sent me an order confirmation, nor did it show in my order history. When I contacted customer service, I was told that I did not submit an accurate email. That's BS. My email address was correct. I would recommend that everyone that has this problem, dispute the charges with the credit card and/or bank to dispute the charges. I can't believe Nordstrom would have their name tagged with this company.

cindyh146
1/12/18

I love finding items from the brands I love at great prices, but I also find new designers on hautelook.com. I also appreciate the convenience of returning items at any Nordstrom Rack if I need to do so.

lanef
12/31/17

This is not a scam site, but they are not serious about having the lowest prices. You have to do your homework before you purchase as they dont price match with other online sites like their parent company. Sometimes Nordstrom proper has cheaper prices. I search this site because they do have fantastic items and good prices, but you have to really work the site. Yes, they will over sell and cancel so you have to be prepared for that botched element of the site. Coach does the same thing.

amorr1
12/28/17

They cancelled it because the product they post was not available. I purchased Arche tall boots. Imagine expecting it to arrived and to be used in a special event. They even did not warned me that they cancel it. What a bummer!! I could have look for other options.. This is how they treat their customer, very unprofessional.

marilynr34
12/5/17

They took my order, charged my credit card immediately, said order would come 2-3 weeks. After 3 weeks I contacted them, they said would ship any day now, waited called again the next week, and the next and the next - after 6 weeks, they cancelled the order. Never notified me - never said anything! Disgusting and unprofessional!

hanhn2
11/19/17

I ordered the facial cream from this website which came long expired based on the color and smell. I sent out the request and received no response (even with the acknowledgement that they received my email). Then, I had to contact a person who was helpful but he had no authority to solve the problem and had to forward my claim to others. Then, the matter became silent again.
That is very irresponsible and unrespectable attitude to the customer. Stay away from buying the cosmetic product from it as you cannot use it unless you want to damage your skin with the expired cream/lotion.

ks258
10/25/17

Ive had so much problems with hautelookover the years. Every time I have big orders. Hautelook always seems to forget 1-2 items in my order. Every time I called them or email them about my missing item(s). They always make me feel like I am lying to them. I am so frustrated with hautelook right now. On my last order with them before I closed my account and told myself I will never buy anything from hautelook again. On September 12, 2017, after several email back and forth. I ended up a Marc Jacobs bag less and never got a refund. I spoke to supervisor Jennifer and she said in my record it showed I had to many claims and she will not authorize my refund. I am so piss off and can not do anything about it. Hautelook never responded back to my last email. In the end I closed my account with them and loss $100(+) dollar. Bag less too.

andreaa71
8/22/17

I ordered my stuff a month ago. They cancelled my order a month after they took the money out of my account. Now they have refunded me half the money and cancelled my whole order without notice. If you are going to over sell you should notify your customers and refund all of the money. Do not order from them.

litom1
7/15/17

I purchased a pair of sneakers on this website and chose PayPal for my payment. I was surprised that when I checked my bank account, it charged the amount of my purchase into my checking account instead of my PayPal credit. I called Nordstroms which is the owner of the website and the customer service informed me that they don't use PayPal credit and that choosing PayPal for payment will automatically charge the account that it's linked to. Now my Paypal is linked to me checking account and I didn't intend to pay using that account. I wanted to use Paypal to defer the payment and be billed later. I ended up with overdraft charges because of the transaction . Nordstrom should have put a disclosure in the website that they do not use Paypal credit. My argument is, if my intention is to use my checking account why would I use a third party as conduit. I think they are being deceptive and also misleading consumers by using Paypal as method of payment just to ride in to the popularity of it and to drum up their dying business. I also encountered very condescending Nordstroms customer service personnel during the dispute. Beware of Hautelook.com website.

miay2
4/5/17

Hautelook uses deceptive pricing to entice their customers. During today's Morphe event, Hautelook claimed Morphe pallets originally compare at $39.99-44.99 when you can buy these exact same palettes on Morphe's website for $19.99-22.99. Hautelook claims it uses these inflated compare at prices from Morphe product pricing at boutiques or department stores when Hautelook should be looking to the prevailing price of these items, which would most certainly be the pricing from Morphe's own website. There's a huge difference in telling customers they are (falsely) saving $24.99 when they are really only saving $5.99 based off of the company's own website's pricing.

sc2140
2/27/17

What's terrible about this site is the prices change very often so chances are great after you make a purchase 2-3 days later the price will be lowered and they won't give you the difference. You have to return it first then repurchase it at the lower price. paying again for shipping. That's just too much work.

jenns41
2/21/17

I've been a Nordstrom customer since 1990. Hautelook is horrible at customer service as you nervously look at your "order status", right!! I've had over 13 cancelled orders and they could care LESS! I even waited months between orders, and my first order-after a month I saw the RED CANCELLED under the item. Lame! Try GILT, they have excellent customer service and lovely items- goodbye HL!

bevw13
2/12/17

Purchased a dress that arrived in time for Christmas. It didn't fit. Requested a return that cost about $30 but worth it for a $300 dress. Took it to the post on January 3rd. Heard nothing for over a month. It still hasn't been processed and it is February 13. They should return your money faster than that. That should be disclosed during the purchase and returns process.

erinp37
1/11/17

I ordered a crown brush eyeshadow palette from hautelook back in November as a Christmas gift for my sister. The palette arrived, broken, around the 9th of December. I was extremely upset because the item was completely bubbled wrapped and there was no damage to the box which means the item was packaged broken. I immediately contacted hautelook, and spoke to Amy Piliposian, about the damaged item. I sent her pictures of the item and was told I was eligible to get a refund because hautelook sent me a damaged item. She told me that someone would reach out to me via email within 15-21 days of her sending in my claim. That was in December 10th... it is now January 11th and I have yet to hear anything from anyone from hautelook. I am very unsatisfied with the hautelook and their customer service. This issue should have been resolved in a timely manner as it should not take this long to not only refund a customer the money they paid for an item that was shipped to them broken but to be in contact with the customer so that they know the company cares about their consumers. I have sent another emails to Amy explaining my frustration and I am waiting for a response. Hopefully this time we can resolve the issue in a timely and more professional manner.

ritar23
12/13/16

After two weeks of ordering a bunch of shirts from haute look I did t get an email or anything except the confirmation one I look at it and one of the favorite shirts said returned I call them only to find out that oh they didn't have enough to send me one!!! Seriously? The a few days later I get an email stating that they ran out of another item such a disappointment I was so excited especially for the two items that they ran out of oh and I was supposed to get a refund to my account for the "canceled" items still nothing yet! This is so not Nordstrom like it's ruining their reputation

lanl7
12/12/16

I have been a loyal customer for a very long time; however, their service is no longer as good as they used to be. It is time to STOP SHOPPING AT THEIR SITE. THEY ARE HORRIBLE NOW. There are countless time their merchandises do not arrive, orders are cancelled without notifications unless your credit card company inform you of the refunds, their customer service ignore you, ect.

johnm927
11/21/16

When both items were cancelled due to incorrect inventories I cant help but believe that the Internet retailer, or their supplier, is either (1) playing games, or (2) doesnt really have control of their business.

In any event, charging me at time of ordering, holding my funds for three weeks, before advising of a cannot ship position, is completely contrary to the reputation Nordstrom has sought to develop and maintain.

Perhaps you should consider charging at shipment, instead of order for Tumi items only (if theyre at fault) or for all items if its Nordstrom that has inventory management issues.

holly524
11/3/16

I waited a month for my coat to ship even though shipping estimate was 7-10 days and then they just sent an email a month later saying they had lower inventory than they thought. It's bad enough to underestimate shipping by almost a whole month, but underestimating inventory on top of that and not at least giving me some kind of incentive to keep shopping with them is just dumb.

andrewn41
10/31/16

I LOVED HauteLook (notice the past tense). They were a true arm of Nordstrom both in merchandise and service. But in the past couple months ALL of my orders have been delayed, there is zero way to get in contact with a customer service rep (you can't email them and if you call you have to CONSTANTLY press #2 when prompted or it will hang up. Voicemails were never returned), and I am finished with this company. Whatever the hell they changed, they messed up big time. I know I may have the biased opinion of a loyal Nordstrom customer but this is beyond bad. I won't be shopping there anymore.

sarap63
10/31/16

They can't overcome some upgrade and can't seem to ship anything in a timely manner, or have the customer service to fix any thing either. Ordered $500 worth of shoes, 10 days ago, and they don't know when they are going to ship, or if they're around anymore. WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. Not very Nordstrom at all. What a joke. Zero star rating.

devoral
10/27/16

I have been a customer of Hautelook for many years. Something has happened to their company that has adversely affected their ability to meet customers needs.
Out of the last 4 orders I have placed there , only one has been delivered. Two are in some limbo as I kep getting emails spologizing for the delay but offering no explanation. The 4th was just cancelled after having to wait for a delayed delivery. The reason? They miscalculated their inventory. I could ave gotten this merchandise for a little more and have had it by now. I am pretty screwed about not having boots for an event for this week end!!
I, for one, will no longer be doing business with this company. There are many other discounted online places to shop.

tammyw35
10/13/16

Great products at great discounts and prices.

mercedesc
9/27/16

I order some eye shadows for my niece a birthday present August 18 today date is sep 28 lol now tell me why it takes so long I call customer service n they won't help you at all asked to talk to superior n they have to send a message for 48 hours never again and still waiting the worst experience site not happy at all

janets87
7/25/16

The quality of some of the merchandise is horrendous. Some of the stuff looks like it has been sitting in their warehouse under a pile of garbage for years. And...the customer service leaves much to be desired. I'm now waiting on the phone for 48 minutes to speak with a supervisor over a $10 credit. They keep emailing me to say that they are not receiving my emails-so how do they know that i am emailing them? I don't think I will shop here again.

carlotar1
7/19/16

I bought through Hatelook, a 7 Mankind Jeans and an italian handbag, both deliveries were planned for 2-3 weeks after the ebent closed. I accepted the delivery date, paid and waited long 3 weeks, finally I received an email for my jean delivery on the way and told me the handbag would be delivered separated. I received my jean in a wrong size and an email telling me sorry but they would cancel the handbag order due to short inventory. What?!!?!?! I checked the website and for my surprise they opened again the same event with italian handbags, very unreliable and this website pkays with false advertisement. I'm not gping to buy here again

151 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Try to obtain as much information as you can about the model and make of the watch. This also includes pictures. Look for the serial # and other things such as the setting, dial, band, etc to see if it's correct. Make sure you can return the item if your not satisfied before you commit to buying. Also have a reputable Certified Rolex dealer look at the watch if you do choose to buy. You can have papers reissued if the watch is authentic. I hope this helps.

By Kelly M.

Good luck with dealing with Hautelook. Look up there customer care number on line

By Mark O.

Contact PayPal

By Mark O.

Questions? Get answers from the HauteLook staff and other customers.

HauteLook?