Review of Grove

San Francisco, California 94123, United States

6 reviews with 4 stars

elizabeths562
5/3/19

I'm disappointed that when making a new order I have to clear last month's order from the cart. On other sites once the order is shipped, the cart is cleared. Saves me time and no mistakes of receiving what I already ordered.

vanessad83
3/21/19

Love the choices that you have but would love more all over body moisturizers. Something like Cetaphil/CeraVe/ Aveeno cream in a pound jar. I am trying the Weleda Body Butter in April. I will let you know how I like it. Also, would love some all natural make ups, mascara and such.

rachelf103
3/21/19

I love having home products delivered and the prices are good. The value for VIP program is great too. Would have given 5 stars except for 2 things -
1) The packing materials seem not so eco-friendly.
2) The ratio for the concentrated hand soap is hard to figure out of you aren't using their special bottle. Please print the water-to-concentrate ratio on the bag!

meredithl20
3/21/19

Too many products equals too much money spent on unused products.
Customer service was great. Packaging was great.

roseannz
2/21/19

I came upon Grove.co probably on an online ad. They have a wide choice of more environmentally safe products for cleaning. So I ordered a bunch of products. However, right at the end of my order, I noticed that auto-shipping of my order would occur. If there is one thing I HATE, IT IS AUTO SHIPPING THAT I DO NOT WANT!!
Auto shipping has cost me so much money, time, and grief in the past that I carefully read EVERYTHING before buying.
However, I have to say that when I contacted Customer Service after noticing the auto shipping component, she immediately helped me in cancelling the future shipments.
Therefore, I was happy with this company.
On the other hand, Customer Service did tell me that the company runs on regular shipments of products. So know that in advance.

ashlier2
10/9/17

I've been using Grove Collaborative for several months now. I love the design of the website and I love the products they sell. Whenever I get a shipment, I actually WANT to do housecleaning! That said, part of the VIP Membership is having an autoship order. Autoship is super flexible and you can change it, delay it or pause it at any time. But if you are a forgetful type, just keep an eye on your autoship date and the order items because otherwise you may get shipments you didn't expect or didn't want. Great company, great products, just pay attention to autoship to make sure you only get what you want when you want it!

Grove Collaborative is a legit company. We are a certified B Corporation and can be located in their online directory.

By Grove C., Grove Representative

Grove can be reached by phone Monday-Friday from 6:00AM-5:00PM PST at 1-844-GROVE75 (1-844-476-8375). We also accept texts and emails 24/7, at 650-667-7418 and community@grove.co.

By Grove C., Grove Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Grove staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Grove