Grove

Grove has a consumer rating of 3.34 stars from 96 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Grove also ranks 1st among Cleaning Products sites.

• I enjoy getting different scents for my cleaning supplies.
  • Great products at good prices and conveniently shipped to me at home.

• I placed a 23$ order to qualify for the Ms Meyers gift set (spend 20$ and get free gifts).
  • Can't tell you how frustrating it is to have your credit card keep getting charged.
How would you rate Grove?

“Excellent in every way!”

Laura B.
8/5/19

Safe for the environment and sustainable products, with the convenience of shipping to my home, and I save money. Sign me up! AND ALL THESE PEOPLE giving them a 1-STAR RATING, complaining that Grove SNUCK IN ANOTHER ORDER THE NEXT MONTH' are pretty dumb! You sign up for a 3 month VIP membership, and it tells you that your orders will ship the same date each month, so IF YOU DON'T REMIND YOURSELF TO GO IN AND CHECK BEFORE NEXT MONTH SHIP'S OUT, Grove will assume you'll want the same stuff as the previous month AND they'll send products they think you'll like, or that are really popular with other customers, who have ordered similar items you've ordered. AND GROVE SENDS YOU AN EMAIL TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR NEXT ORDER IS ABOUT TO SHIP, as a reminder, so you can log in check your cart. THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE. They warn you about this when you sign up! There's no fine print' dumb dumbs. I gave them my $19.99 after 3 months because I LOVE THE PRODUCTS, I LOVE THE CONVENIENCE, and I LOVE EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS COMPANY! All I need to do is check-in once a month to make sure they send me what I need and don't send me what I don't!

“CAUTION. Very deceptive business practices.”

Doug H.
11/15/19

CAUTION. Very deceptive business practices. Difficult to cancel. Difficult to get returns/refunds. HAVE you ever NOT been cheated by a firm that uses (relies on) deceptive business practices. MY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with Grove: I entered my cc and it put me back to the order screen but changed what was in the cart. I looked at order history and saw it was blank. I went back to the cart and placed the order. Now my order history shows 2 orders and WORSE - I had to find in subscriptions (a completely separate page) that now I had a VIP membership to be charged on my credit card. I immediately contacted support via Chat (about the only way to talk to someone). They would NOT cancel the orders. NOPE - no chance of that depsite the orders being placed less than 5 minutes previously. They did email me one shipping label. When the boxes came I realized that I needed another shipping label so I went back to their CHAT box for support. I was sent another label - to a different location. I sent a chat back that the return addresses were different. Alas... I have to do other things - like work - instead of chat back and forth with a firm that has neverending excuses, incompetence and BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES.

order (41) credit card (12) customer service (9) vip membership (7) paper towels (4) cleaning supplies (3) great products (8) paper products (4)
elizabeths562
May 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
I'm disappointed that when making a new order I have to clear last month's order from the cart. On other sites once the order is shipped, the cart is cleared. Saves me time and no mistakes of receiving what I already ordered.
rachelf103
Verified purchase
I love having home products delivered and the prices are good. The value for VIP program is great too. Would have given 5 stars except for 2 things -
1) The packing materials seem not so eco-friendly.
2) The ratio for the concentrated hand soap is hard to figure out of you aren't using their special bottle. Please print the water-to-concentrate ratio on the bag!
meredithl20
Verified purchase
Too many products equals too much money spent on unused products.
Customer service was great. Packaging was great.
vanessad83
Verified purchase
Love the choices that you have but would love more all over body moisturizers. Something like Cetaphil/CeraVe/ Aveeno cream in a pound jar. I am trying the Weleda Body Butter in April. I will let you know how I like it. Also, would love some all natural make ups, mascara and such.
ashlier2
October 9th, 2017
I've been using Grove Collaborative for several months now. I love the design of the website and I love the products they sell. Whenever I get a shipment, I actually WANT to do housecleaning! That said, part of the VIP Membership is having an autoship order. Autoship is super flexible and you can change it, delay it or pause it at any time. But if you are a forgetful type, just keep an eye on your autoship date and the order items because otherwise you may get shipments you didn't expect or didn't want. Great company, great products, just pay attention to autoship to make sure you only get what you want when you want it!
roseannz
February 21st, 2019
I came upon Grove.co probably on an online ad. They have a wide choice of more environmentally safe products for cleaning. So I ordered a bunch of products. However, right at the end of my order, I noticed that auto-shipping of my order would occur. If there is one thing I HATE, IT IS AUTO SHIPPING THAT I DO NOT WANT!!
Auto shipping has cost me so much money, time, and grief in the past that I carefully read EVERYTHING before buying.
However, I have to say that when I contacted Customer Service after noticing the auto shipping component, she immediately helped me in cancelling the future shipments.
Therefore, I was happy with this company.
On the other hand, Customer Service did tell me that the company runs on regular shipments of products. So know that in advance.

Grove Collaborative is a legit company. We are a certified B Corporation and can be located in their online directory.

By Grove C.,