Review of Grove

Grove reviews

San Francisco, California 94123, United States

helenb284
4/7/19

Its nice to be introduced to new green products for the home. I appreciate the mindful curation of the selection

wendyc276
4/7/19

I'm always excited to see the fresh new things that the site offers at reasonable prices that are healthy for me and my family.

karend410
4/7/19

Grove has what I've been looking for all in one place. Their packaging is sturdy and everything arrives promptly.

chuckh71
4/7/19

I really like that the paper products I am purchasing are made from Bamboo (better renewable than trees).

marciah58
4/7/19

I like the products, they arrive quickly, free shipping! I no longer order these items from Amazon. This is a great site.

lindar554
4/7/19

I love everything about Grove: the products, prices, shipping speed, packaging, ability to recycle containers, and of course the free gifts! Your website is lovely. I'm telling all my friends.

maureend70
4/7/19

Love my boxes, feels like Christmas every time I get one! The items are wonderful and I don't worry about using them.

eileenm143
4/7/19

I decided to try a few of these products and I have come to really appreciate so many aspects of them. I like the scents, the fact that the company is mindful of sustainability and they fact that they actually work well.
I sent 3 friends birthday gifts from Grove and I hope they like them as much as I do. It is a useful gift and the metal baskets are well made.

shelbyd33
4/7/19

I absolutely love Grove. He's so convenient! I'm so glad I took the jump. I was skeptical at first but seeing reviews on YouTube from small and large influencers is what helped me make the jump. I'm highly satisfied. I've ordered a few times already now.

amandat182
3/28/19

I am very happy with my services. For 20$ a year, free shipping and free gifts. You can't a beat it!! I own a cleaning business so it comes in handy. Very convenient and my shipments always come within a couple of days. Love it.

susanm957
3/26/19

I love the selection and quality of products available! I look forward to trying new products each month. So convenient!

micheleh184
3/26/19

Working with Grove has made my life easier. Eco-friendly products are delivered to my door once a month, and I control exactly what I get every month. I no longer have to think "Do I need toilet paper?" while I'm at the grocery store, because I know Grove has it covered. I also love the bamboo paper products. Grove has made living a greener lifestyle simple.

patsyd9
3/25/19

I love Grove and the products it offers. They have everything for my household! All of my everyday needs are just clicks away! I would not be able to run a functional home with out Groves. No more rushing through the stores trying to look for organic friendly products, they're all on groves.

maddiec11
3/25/19

I love having the things I need delivered right to my door! No more running out of toilet paper and having to go to the store at 11 pm! Grove has everything you need and more for the same low prices as everywhere else, and with the VIP membership you get free shipping. I also love how I can trust the ingredients and integrity of all of their products. <3

trenav
3/25/19

I'm in love with all of your products. I haven't been disappointed yet. I am so glad I made the change to Grove products I'm so pleased.

bettinas12
3/25/19

I'm not the biggest fan of the paper products, but I love every other thing I have tried!
I like that the products are less toxic and not tested on animals.

lisab857
3/25/19

Clean products, great fragrance, fair prices, and environmentally kind. I love the auto delivery and having my own account rep!

mc560
3/24/19

Nice products, decent prices, we loved the cleaning products. The TP is meh..... But be aware the vip costs $20

daves582
3/24/19

Charging above what I agreed. Wanted to try the product by decided to avoid since I was being lied to.

shannone58
3/23/19

I love all of the products that I have bought and gotten for free. Great quality and generous gifts.

vanessad83
3/21/19

Love the choices that you have but would love more all over body moisturizers. Something like Cetaphil/CeraVe/ Aveeno cream in a pound jar. I am trying the Weleda Body Butter in April. I will let you know how I like it. Also, would love some all natural make ups, mascara and such.

rachelf103
3/21/19

I love having home products delivered and the prices are good. The value for VIP program is great too. Would have given 5 stars except for 2 things -
1) The packing materials seem not so eco-friendly.
2) The ratio for the concentrated hand soap is hard to figure out of you aren't using their special bottle. Please print the water-to-concentrate ratio on the bag!

amandan107
3/21/19

My family loves this site. It works great with my family. We are always busy so it is great to have it mailed right to our front door. You can get things that you need for baby, bath, laundry, cleaning supplies, kitchen and many more. Super great prices.

aprilp91
3/21/19

I've really enjoyed the buying experience. I no longer have to research every single cleaning item I bring into my home!

traceyb122
3/21/19

I have been a Grove customer since last Fall and have received several shipments from them. I have loved every product I have tried. I now have my regular items that I order every month, and new things as well. I feel good about the all natural cleaning supplies and personal beauty products that I use. My only comment regarding an improvement might be that their web site is kinda slow...they could definitely step it up a bit there! But, I am a very satisfied customer and will continue my membership.

Grove Collaborative is a legit company. We are a certified B Corporation and can be located in their online directory.

By Grove C., Grove Representative

Grove can be reached by phone Monday-Friday from 6:00AM-5:00PM PST at 1-844-GROVE75 (1-844-476-8375). We also accept texts and emails 24/7, at 650-667-7418 and community@grove.co.

By Grove C., Grove Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Grove staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Grove