Review of Grove

Grove reviews

San Francisco, California 94123, United States

christies55
7/1/19
Auto order happens monthly and random things get added to my cart each time. I have to go in and clear my cart then shop from scratch. June's order sent and I got $100 worth of stuff I do not need. I reached out to my "sponser" the day it sent to try to adjust it and never got a response back. I'm HIGHLY dissatisfied!
Response from Grove C., Grove Representative
Thank you for the feedback, Christie.

We are so sorry to hear that you received a recurring shipment that you weren't expecting. Grove Collaborative provides home and personal care products on a monthly recurring shipment schedule by default, but we understand that every household has unique needs. This is why there is no requirement to order every month, and everything about your Grove account is customizable. You can always change the date of your next shipment, and edit the products in your cart and subscriptions. You are also able to set up your account so you can order with us on an as-needed basis, without recurring shipments.

Additionally, we apologize that you never received a response to your inquiry. Please reach out to us at support@grove.co and we would be happy to help ensure this gets taken care of for you.

Have a great day,
kathyl326
6/17/19
I accidentally ordered the wrong vitamins. Grove credited my account and didn't request that I return my wrong order. Response was timely and professional. Highly recommend company.
Response from Grove C., Grove Representative
Thank you so much for the support, Kathy!

We are so happy to hear that we could get those wrong vitamins taken care of for you! we hope you are enjoying all your Grove items. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Lastly, thank you so much for being a part of our community, we are so happy to have you!

janec136
6/6/19
I signed up for Grove because I saw a special offer that if I bought $35 worth of products I could get some others free. I placed my first order and carefully read all the screens when checking out for more catches. I saw nothing indicating any sort of subscription. I was shocked and annoyed when my first order of $35 was followed up by a second order of $55 with products I did not want, and or excessive duplicates. Does anyone actually want monthly lip balm and why are they sending replacement re-usable spray bottles?? I went online and thought I had cancelled the subscription only to be again shocked a month later with ANOTHER box in which they'd re-added most of the items I unsubscribed to, in order to make it again $50.
Good part: When I called customer service they were very pleasant about about cancelling for me and putting up with my yelling and refunded my unwanted delivery. Will be checking the card statement to make sure it was cancelled for sure. Be sure to call if you have issues!
Response from Grove C., Grove Representative
Jane, we apologize for the unwanted orders.

We strive to always hit the mark on providing wonderful products with the added convenience of your items being shipped right to your door on a monthly recurring basis. It makes us sad to hear that we have missed the mark with defaulting to these monthly recurring orders, resulting in unexpected charges. This must have been very frustrating to deal with. We are happy to hear that we were able to make this right for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@grove.co if you have any additional needs.

sandrag432
6/6/19
Love all the products I get from Grove. Favorites are the Lavender Oatmeal Soap-leaves skin moisterized and no itching. Mango Ginger laundry detergent and softener-smells great w its light scent and again no itching. Always searching for natural products.
Response from Grove C., Grove Representative
Thank you so much for your review, Sandra!

We are so happy to hear that you have been enjoying your Grove goodies! That's great that the lavender oatmeal soap and mango-ginger laundry detergent are new favorites.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you're looking for any product recommendations!

juliah211
6/3/19
Great products at good prices and conveniently shipped to me at home. I'm not a fan of shopping for these kinds of things, so I really love it.
Response from Grove C., Grove Representative
Thank you so much for your review, Julia!

We are so happy that you are thrilled with the services that we offer.
Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with.

amandag244
6/3/19
Very professional and speedy product delivery. Extremely satisfied with the service offered.
Excellent customer service and individualized contact.
traceys151
6/1/19
When I bought the first box and received it I was very happy.. then I realize they somehow snuck automatic payments in and they get more and more every shipment. They make it hard to cancel the subscription that I dont think I was informed I was even signing up for.. can't get ahold of a real person
Response from Ryan V., Grove Representative
Hi Tracey,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I am sorry to hear about the frustration!

Just to clarify, Grove is a customizable auto-replenishment service. I would be happy to look into this further, and ensure you get a refund for anything you did not intend to order! Please reach out at reviewsupport@grove.co and we can get any loose ends tied up for you!

Ryan
elizabeths562
5/3/19
I'm disappointed that when making a new order I have to clear last month's order from the cart. On other sites once the order is shipped, the cart is cleared. Saves me time and no mistakes of receiving what I already ordered.
pamg235
4/20/19
I appreciate knowing I'm dealing with a real person, and being rewarded for them! Which came as a complete suprise!
laural449
4/14/19
Great quality cleaning products. Love the variety of scents and the high concentrate formulas. The shipping was very good, fast and there was never a spill in the box.
laurav140
4/14/19
Grove make my home cleaning purchases easy, they have an easy to view website and the product descriptions are clear. The best part the products are free of the bad chemicals !
melissal363
4/12/19
I love these products! Decent prices! I enjoy looking for new deals, and new products. I look forward to each delivery. I like the scents of the room sprays.
garyp340
4/12/19
everyone that I spoke with was very helpful and resolved my problems, don't care for the scents of some of the items, but was able to get a credit a order something else
susanw517
4/11/19
These are high quality products. But I don't use much of them at a time. Especially the concentrates. So they last too long to order on a regular basis. But I was able to cancel the autoship program.
cabrinic
4/11/19
I love that I can order all natural supplies and personal care items and they come right to my home. I enjoy getting different scents for my cleaning supplies.
lizac17
4/11/19
I love that Grove offers Great products and service! We definitely will continue buying from their site!
mariew127
4/10/19
Everything arrived very quickly. All was packaged well. It is making my life so much easier! It is hard to type so many characters!
stacib18
4/9/19
Grove has great products! I love the freebies and incentives. The shipping times are super quick as well!
patrizial1
4/7/19
Easy shopping for great products at great prices while keeping the environment in mind! Pleasure shopping from privacy of your home.
christinaj91
4/7/19
I love the all natural products that are delivered right to my door. They are great products that leave my house fresh and clean with no harsh chemicals.
helenb284
4/7/19
Its nice to be introduced to new green products for the home. I appreciate the mindful curation of the selection
wendyc276
4/7/19
I'm always excited to see the fresh new things that the site offers at reasonable prices that are healthy for me and my family.
karend410
4/7/19
Grove has what I've been looking for all in one place. Their packaging is sturdy and everything arrives promptly.
chuckh71
4/7/19
I really like that the paper products I am purchasing are made from Bamboo (better renewable than trees).
marciah58
4/7/19
I like the products, they arrive quickly, free shipping! I no longer order these items from Amazon. This is a great site.

Grove Collaborative is a legit company. We are a certified B Corporation and can be located in their online directory.

By Grove C., Grove Representative

Grove can be reached by phone Monday-Friday from 6:00AM-5:00PM PST at 1-844-GROVE75 (1-844-476-8375). We also accept texts and emails 24/7, at 650-667-7418 and community@grove.co.

By Grove C., Grove Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Grove staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Grove