Review of Grove

Grove reviews

San Francisco, California 94123, United States

pamg235
4/20/19

I appreciate knowing I'm dealing with a real person, and being rewarded for them! Which came as a complete suprise!

laural449
4/14/19

Great quality cleaning products. Love the variety of scents and the high concentrate formulas. The shipping was very good, fast and there was never a spill in the box.

laurav140
4/14/19

Grove make my home cleaning purchases easy, they have an easy to view website and the product descriptions are clear. The best part the products are free of the bad chemicals !

melissal363
4/12/19

I love these products! Decent prices! I enjoy looking for new deals, and new products. I look forward to each delivery. I like the scents of the room sprays.

garyp340
4/12/19

everyone that I spoke with was very helpful and resolved my problems, don't care for the scents of some of the items, but was able to get a credit a order something else

susanw517
4/11/19

These are high quality products. But I don't use much of them at a time. Especially the concentrates. So they last too long to order on a regular basis. But I was able to cancel the autoship program.

cabrinic
4/11/19

I love that I can order all natural supplies and personal care items and they come right to my home. I enjoy getting different scents for my cleaning supplies.

lizac17
4/11/19

I love that Grove offers Great products and service! We definitely will continue buying from their site!

mariew127
4/10/19

Everything arrived very quickly. All was packaged well. It is making my life so much easier! It is hard to type so many characters!

stacib18
4/9/19

Grove has great products! I love the freebies and incentives. The shipping times are super quick as well!

patrizial1
4/7/19

Easy shopping for great products at great prices while keeping the environment in mind! Pleasure shopping from privacy of your home.

christinaj91
4/7/19

I love the all natural products that are delivered right to my door. They are great products that leave my house fresh and clean with no harsh chemicals.

helenb284
4/7/19

Its nice to be introduced to new green products for the home. I appreciate the mindful curation of the selection

wendyc276
4/7/19

I'm always excited to see the fresh new things that the site offers at reasonable prices that are healthy for me and my family.

karend410
4/7/19

Grove has what I've been looking for all in one place. Their packaging is sturdy and everything arrives promptly.

chuckh71
4/7/19

I really like that the paper products I am purchasing are made from Bamboo (better renewable than trees).

marciah58
4/7/19

I like the products, they arrive quickly, free shipping! I no longer order these items from Amazon. This is a great site.

lindar554
4/7/19

I love everything about Grove: the products, prices, shipping speed, packaging, ability to recycle containers, and of course the free gifts! Your website is lovely. I'm telling all my friends.

maureend70
4/7/19

Love my boxes, feels like Christmas every time I get one! The items are wonderful and I don't worry about using them.

eileenm143
4/7/19

I decided to try a few of these products and I have come to really appreciate so many aspects of them. I like the scents, the fact that the company is mindful of sustainability and they fact that they actually work well.
I sent 3 friends birthday gifts from Grove and I hope they like them as much as I do. It is a useful gift and the metal baskets are well made.

shelbyd33
4/7/19

I absolutely love Grove. He's so convenient! I'm so glad I took the jump. I was skeptical at first but seeing reviews on YouTube from small and large influencers is what helped me make the jump. I'm highly satisfied. I've ordered a few times already now.

amandat182
3/28/19

I am very happy with my services. For 20$ a year, free shipping and free gifts. You can't a beat it!! I own a cleaning business so it comes in handy. Very convenient and my shipments always come within a couple of days. Love it.

susanm957
3/26/19

I love the selection and quality of products available! I look forward to trying new products each month. So convenient!

micheleh184
3/26/19

Working with Grove has made my life easier. Eco-friendly products are delivered to my door once a month, and I control exactly what I get every month. I no longer have to think "Do I need toilet paper?" while I'm at the grocery store, because I know Grove has it covered. I also love the bamboo paper products. Grove has made living a greener lifestyle simple.

patsyd9
3/25/19

I love Grove and the products it offers. They have everything for my household! All of my everyday needs are just clicks away! I would not be able to run a functional home with out Groves. No more rushing through the stores trying to look for organic friendly products, they're all on groves.

Grove Collaborative is a legit company. We are a certified B Corporation and can be located in their online directory.

By Liz W., Grove Representative

Grove can be reached by phone Monday-Friday from 6:00AM-5:00PM PST at 1-844-GROVE75 (1-844-476-8375). We also accept texts and emails 24/7, at 650-667-7418 and community@grove.co.

By Liz W., Grove Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Grove staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Grove