Review of Grove

Grove reviews

San Francisco, California 94123, United States

kathyl326
6/17/19

I accidentally ordered the wrong vitamins. Grove credited my account and didn't request that I return my wrong order. Response was timely and professional. Highly recommend company.

janec136
6/6/19

I signed up for Grove because I saw a special offer that if I bought $35 worth of products I could get some others free. I placed my first order and carefully read all the screens when checking out for more catches. I saw nothing indicating any sort of subscription. I was shocked and annoyed when my first order of $35 was followed up by a second order of $55 with products I did not want, and or excessive duplicates. Does anyone actually want monthly lip balm and why are they sending replacement re-usable spray bottles?? I went online and thought I had cancelled the subscription only to be again shocked a month later with ANOTHER box in which they'd re-added most of the items I unsubscribed to, in order to make it again $50.
Good part: When I called customer service they were very pleasant about about cancelling for me and putting up with my yelling and refunded my unwanted delivery. Will be checking the card statement to make sure it was cancelled for sure. Be sure to call if you have issues!

sandrag432
6/6/19

Love all the products I get from Grove. Favorites are the Lavender Oatmeal Soap-leaves skin moisterized and no itching. Mango Ginger laundry detergent and softener-smells great w its light scent and again no itching. Always searching for natural products.

juliah211
6/3/19

Great products at good prices and conveniently shipped to me at home. I'm not a fan of shopping for these kinds of things, so I really love it.

amandag244
6/3/19

Very professional and speedy product delivery. Extremely satisfied with the service offered.
Excellent customer service and individualized contact.

traceys151
6/1/19

When I bought the first box and received it I was very happy.. then I realize they somehow snuck automatic payments in and they get more and more every shipment. They make it hard to cancel the subscription that I dont think I was informed I was even signing up for.. can't get ahold of a real person

Response from Ryan V., Grove Representative
Hi Tracey,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I am sorry to hear about the frustration!

Just to clarify, Grove is a customizable auto-replenishment service. I would be happy to look into this further, and ensure you get a refund for anything you did not intend to order! Please reach out at reviewsupport@grove.co and we can get any loose ends tied up for you!

Best,
Ryan
elizabeths562
5/3/19

I'm disappointed that when making a new order I have to clear last month's order from the cart. On other sites once the order is shipped, the cart is cleared. Saves me time and no mistakes of receiving what I already ordered.

pamg235
4/20/19

I appreciate knowing I'm dealing with a real person, and being rewarded for them! Which came as a complete suprise!

laural449
4/14/19

Great quality cleaning products. Love the variety of scents and the high concentrate formulas. The shipping was very good, fast and there was never a spill in the box.

laurav140
4/14/19

Grove make my home cleaning purchases easy, they have an easy to view website and the product descriptions are clear. The best part the products are free of the bad chemicals !

melissal363
4/12/19

I love these products! Decent prices! I enjoy looking for new deals, and new products. I look forward to each delivery. I like the scents of the room sprays.

garyp340
4/12/19

everyone that I spoke with was very helpful and resolved my problems, don't care for the scents of some of the items, but was able to get a credit a order something else

susanw517
4/11/19

These are high quality products. But I don't use much of them at a time. Especially the concentrates. So they last too long to order on a regular basis. But I was able to cancel the autoship program.

cabrinic
4/11/19

I love that I can order all natural supplies and personal care items and they come right to my home. I enjoy getting different scents for my cleaning supplies.

lizac17
4/11/19

I love that Grove offers Great products and service! We definitely will continue buying from their site!

mariew127
4/10/19

Everything arrived very quickly. All was packaged well. It is making my life so much easier! It is hard to type so many characters!

stacib18
4/9/19

Grove has great products! I love the freebies and incentives. The shipping times are super quick as well!

patrizial1
4/7/19

Easy shopping for great products at great prices while keeping the environment in mind! Pleasure shopping from privacy of your home.

christinaj91
4/7/19

I love the all natural products that are delivered right to my door. They are great products that leave my house fresh and clean with no harsh chemicals.

helenb284
4/7/19

Its nice to be introduced to new green products for the home. I appreciate the mindful curation of the selection

wendyc276
4/7/19

I'm always excited to see the fresh new things that the site offers at reasonable prices that are healthy for me and my family.

karend410
4/7/19

Grove has what I've been looking for all in one place. Their packaging is sturdy and everything arrives promptly.

chuckh71
4/7/19

I really like that the paper products I am purchasing are made from Bamboo (better renewable than trees).

marciah58
4/7/19

I like the products, they arrive quickly, free shipping! I no longer order these items from Amazon. This is a great site.

lindar554
4/7/19

I love everything about Grove: the products, prices, shipping speed, packaging, ability to recycle containers, and of course the free gifts! Your website is lovely. I'm telling all my friends.

Grove Collaborative is a legit company. We are a certified B Corporation and can be located in their online directory.

By Grove C., Grove Representative

Grove can be reached by phone Monday-Friday from 6:00AM-5:00PM PST at 1-844-GROVE75 (1-844-476-8375). We also accept texts and emails 24/7, at 650-667-7418 and community@grove.co.

By Grove C., Grove Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Grove staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Grove