Review of Grove

San Francisco, California 94123, United States

2 reviews with 3 stars

janec136
6/6/19

I signed up for Grove because I saw a special offer that if I bought $35 worth of products I could get some others free. I placed my first order and carefully read all the screens when checking out for more catches. I saw nothing indicating any sort of subscription. I was shocked and annoyed when my first order of $35 was followed up by a second order of $55 with products I did not want, and or excessive duplicates. Does anyone actually want monthly lip balm and why are they sending replacement re-usable spray bottles?? I went online and thought I had cancelled the subscription only to be again shocked a month later with ANOTHER box in which they'd re-added most of the items I unsubscribed to, in order to make it again $50.
Good part: When I called customer service they were very pleasant about about cancelling for me and putting up with my yelling and refunded my unwanted delivery. Will be checking the card statement to make sure it was cancelled for sure. Be sure to call if you have issues!

mc560
3/24/19

Nice products, decent prices, we loved the cleaning products. The TP is meh..... But be aware the vip costs $20

Grove Collaborative is a legit company. We are a certified B Corporation and can be located in their online directory.

By Grove C., Grove Representative

Grove can be reached by phone Monday-Friday from 6:00AM-5:00PM PST at 1-844-GROVE75 (1-844-476-8375). We also accept texts and emails 24/7, at 650-667-7418 and community@grove.co.

By Grove C., Grove Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Grove staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Grove