Grove

Grove has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 98 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Grove also ranks 1st among Cleaning Products sites.

• I enjoy getting different scents for my cleaning supplies.
  • Great products at good prices and conveniently shipped to me at home.

• I placed a 23$ order to qualify for the Ms Meyers gift set (spend 20$ and get free gifts).
  • Can't tell you how frustrating it is to have your credit card keep getting charged.
How would you rate Grove?

“Excellent in every way!”

Laura B.
8/5/19

Safe for the environment and sustainable products, with the convenience of shipping to my home, and I save money. Sign me up! AND ALL THESE PEOPLE giving them a 1-STAR RATING, complaining that Grove SNUCK IN ANOTHER ORDER THE NEXT MONTH' are pretty dumb! You sign up for a 3 month VIP membership, and it tells you that your orders will ship the same date each month, so IF YOU DON'T REMIND YOURSELF TO GO IN AND CHECK BEFORE NEXT MONTH SHIP'S OUT, Grove will assume you'll want the same stuff as the previous month AND they'll send products they think you'll like, or that are really popular with other customers, who have ordered similar items you've ordered. AND GROVE SENDS YOU AN EMAIL TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR NEXT ORDER IS ABOUT TO SHIP, as a reminder, so you can log in check your cart. THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE. They warn you about this when you sign up! There's no fine print' dumb dumbs. I gave them my $19.99 after 3 months because I LOVE THE PRODUCTS, I LOVE THE CONVENIENCE, and I LOVE EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS COMPANY! All I need to do is check-in once a month to make sure they send me what I need and don't send me what I don't!

“CAUTION. Very deceptive business practices.”

Doug H.
11/15/19

CAUTION. Very deceptive business practices. Difficult to cancel. Difficult to get returns/refunds. HAVE you ever NOT been cheated by a firm that uses (relies on) deceptive business practices. MY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with Grove: I entered my cc and it put me back to the order screen but changed what was in the cart. I looked at order history and saw it was blank. I went back to the cart and placed the order. Now my order history shows 2 orders and WORSE - I had to find in subscriptions (a completely separate page) that now I had a VIP membership to be charged on my credit card. I immediately contacted support via Chat (about the only way to talk to someone). They would NOT cancel the orders. NOPE - no chance of that depsite the orders being placed less than 5 minutes previously. They did email me one shipping label. When the boxes came I realized that I needed another shipping label so I went back to their CHAT box for support. I was sent another label - to a different location. I sent a chat back that the return addresses were different. Alas... I have to do other things - like work - instead of chat back and forth with a firm that has neverending excuses, incompetence and BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES.

order (41) credit card (12) customer service (10) vip membership (7) paper towels (4) cleaning supplies (3) great products (8) paper products (4)
angelal267
September 26th, 2019
My introductory order went off without a hitch. My second, and very last order, is still in the wind. I placed my 2nd order on 9/2 and today is 9/26. I still don't have it. I have gotten two entirely different stories from Customer Service (who are super sweet, BTW). First was "we're so busy and we will get it to you as soon as we can" and the second one was "oh, I'm sorry you didn't receive it, we will re-ship it to you". So now, I have gotten two or three emails telling me my order has shipped but the delivery date keeps getting pushed out. It first showed today, then tomorrow, and now it's 3 days out. I give up.
Grove C. – Grove Rep
Thank you so much for this review, Angela.

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble you were having with your shipment. We want to make sure that everything has been taken care of. If you don't mind reaching out to us at reviewsupport@grove.co, we'd love to have a chance to make this right.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Best,
Team Grove
janec136
June 6th, 2019
I signed up for Grove because I saw a special offer that if I bought $35 worth of products I could get some others free. I placed my first order and carefully read all the screens when checking out for more catches. I saw nothing indicating any sort of subscription. I was shocked and annoyed when my first order of $35 was followed up by a second order of $55 with products I did not want, and or excessive duplicates. Does anyone actually want monthly lip balm and why are they sending replacement re-usable spray bottles?? I went online and thought I had cancelled the subscription only to be again shocked a month later with ANOTHER box in which they'd re-added most of the items I unsubscribed to, in order to make it again $50.
Good part: When I called customer service they were very pleasant about about cancelling for me and putting up with my yelling and refunded my unwanted delivery. Will be checking the card statement to make sure it was cancelled for sure. Be sure to call if you have issues!
Grove C. – Grove Rep
Jane, we apologize for the unwanted orders.

We strive to always hit the mark on providing wonderful products with the added convenience of your items being shipped right to your door on a monthly recurring basis. It makes us sad to hear that we have missed the mark with defaulting to these monthly recurring orders, resulting in unexpected charges. This must have been very frustrating to deal with. We are happy to hear that we were able to make this right for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@grove.co if you have any additional needs.

Best,
Team Grove
mc560
March 24th, 2019
Nice products, decent prices, we loved the cleaning products. The TP is meh..... But be aware the vip costs $20

Grove Collaborative is a legit company. We are a certified B Corporation and can be located in their online directory.

By Grove C.,