GoodnightMacaroon.co reviews

info@goodnightmacaroon.co

taylors219
9/18/19

It has been 4 weeks since I got an email saying that my order shipped and still have not received my order. The tracking info does not work and just says "label created, not yet in the system". I have emailed their customer service since they do not have a telephone number and still no response. I just got money stole from me by them with no shirt

kristak32
9/13/19

Their website shows soo many cute items but they show up completely different. I saw a review prior that someone's sweaters smelled funny and I figured after a few washes it would be fine so I ordered the sweater and the smell never came out. Shopping takes WEEKS.. Then goodnight macaroon never sent me one of my $60 sweaters. They have no customer service phone number. Only an email. They would only respond to my emails at 1:00 am and I followed up for weeks and all they said was "were looking into it". So after a few months I gave up and accepted they stole my money and weren't going to give me a refund or send me the item I bought.

lexyn4
9/3/19

I absolutely love their selection of clothes for every season. It takes around a week to ship but honestly that's not a big deal. Plus they have sales all the time!

rebeccas480
8/26/19

I love all the clothing and was so excited for my first order. None of the dresses are lined. Everything feels like it came from China (shipped from Hong Kong, should have been my first sign). The pieces are so cute but so so cheap. I have gotten better quality from forever 21 and even wish. Thank goodness I got my order 40% off because of a sale but even that made everything too expensive.

kw228
8/22/19

NEVER shop from here. all of their clothes are purchased from Amazon and resold for a higher price. terrible quality. terrible customer service. terrible sizing. everything about their site is bad. very disappointed!!!!

ashleyf136
8/1/19

I returned two items due to the sizing being small. It's been over a month with several emails regarding my refund and no response . I will never purchase again from this company .

merissah2
7/31/19

I will start off by saying I was extremely exicted when I came across goodnight macaroon. Their website looks so cute and their clothes hit every mark as far as what I am looking for in style. With that being said their prices are higher then average for boutique clothing and the quality of the clothes are not great. Ive seen worse but still id expect more out of the quality. The customer service is HORRIBLE. They advertise express shipping if you buy over $150 worth of items. It is a lie. It will take over 14 days for your items to arrive. They take forever to respond to emails and don't have a number to call. One of my items I ordered never arrived and I never got a refund UNTIL....I personally asked about the missing item which then took days to respond to my email only to tell me that item was out of stock (even though on their website it was still available). I'm concerned I would have never got a refund if I didn't reach out to customer service. Maybe all of my bad experience was just bad luck on my end but if I were you I'd go else where (pink lilly boutique, red dress, etc.) Not worth risking. Overall not a happy customer who has worked in the retail industry before and in most cases very understanding of accidents happening.

rajniv1
7/25/19

Some days ago my friend has birthday and i decided to gave him special gift, my another friend suggest me goodnightmacaroon.co for buy gift, and when i visit on goodnightmacaroon.co.... so i was surprising there was price very low according to my budget with great quality I buy many products on this site and i was very happy after buy products from this site and now everyday i suggest to everyone buy products from goodnightmacaroon.co if you want good quality and good budget products because there is so many offers and products launch everyday

michelleb855
7/19/19

I decided to take a chance ordering from Goodnight Macaroon after seeing a blogger wearing a cute dress. Wish I hadn't. The dress took weeks to deliver, and when it did the fabric was cheap, and the color was way off. The photo on their website showed a light soft teal color, however it was a bright tacky aqua color in person. The fabric and color just made the dress look cheap and not good quality. The sizing was also way off, had to order 2 sizes above my normal size, and then it's all a hassle to return because it was 40% off although still around $50 on sale (no way it was worth original price , and so they will do exchange only. I think this is totally a tactic because they know people will probably return items. So they have a big 40% of sale and then you can only exchange, and people dont want to go through the hassle of shipping things back after waiting weeks to get the item, and who knows how much longer to get the item you exchanged it for. Will not buy here again.

marianas31
7/15/19

I bought a pair of sandals. They are good and pretty but super small. I bought my size and it runs smaller.
Ok, so I decided to return I get a bigger one. It turns out that it takes 3 to 4 WEEKS to issu the store credit. Really?! one month??!! I've never seen anything like this before. SO sad. They lost a client. I'm never going to buy from the store again.

mariac519
6/25/19

Do not trust the fake reviews that all seem to say the same thing and use the same stock photo profile pics.
I have ordered from GM 10-12 times, and every time I run into some problem where I have to contact customer service. That in itself is highly inconvenient. On top of that, their product quality is extremely hit or miss, and the return policy often only offers a store credit. Instead of trying to return, I usually try to sell the items for less than what I paid on Poshmark. But this company is so false that one of their employees named Chris actually commented on my poshmark item so as to let all my followers know that GM was having a sale and that they could get it cheaper that what I was selling for. Seriously?? Incredibly unprofessional.

libbyb24
6/14/19

I am very happy with goodnight macaroon's products. I ordered a pair of shoes and it was amazing. The shoes were super duper cool. One of the best site for online shopping.

bennettl10
6/12/19

If anyone looking for online shopping website specially for womens stuff then logon to goodnightmacaroon.co. This website is amazing. I had a wonderful experience with these guys.

addisonb22
6/12/19

I ordered a dress from the website and i am very happy with their services. they delivered my dress in 13 days. Thank you guys for such a beautiful dress.

wilfredr17
6/9/19

Yesterday my friend told me about this website for online shopping. I Visited their website and saw the dresses were cute and the price is very genuine. I ordered a 3 dresses and today i received a order confirmation email.

rorys33
6/8/19

I ordered everytime from the goodnightmacaroon's website. Theri services and delivery process is too fast. I like their products.

ezram40
6/8/19

I ordered a pair of sandals from goodnightmacaroon.co and yesterday i received my sandals. the sandals design is too cute.

maries275
6/3/19

A really good and quick service that wouldn,t hesitate to recommend.Excellent clothes at very reasonable price.

jerryw160
6/2/19

I had a very great experience with goodnight macaroons. I bought a dress for my honeymoon and the dress were amazing super cool.

matildam4
5/30/19

the order was prompt. the clothes were good quality. I am surprised at the quality of these clothes for the price. thanks for lovely dresses.

hannahr86
5/30/19

good shop to buy online i am just planning for my another order. I am happy to see their products price and quality is mind blowing.

daisyr39
5/25/19

I am very happy with these guys services. I order a top few days ago i received my order today. The top design is too cute.

honoral
5/25/19

wonder website to buy partywear cute dresses online at very reasonable price. i bought third time dresses from this website. My experience was good.

ashtonf13
5/24/19

I ordered over a month ago, the products said they were shipped but I was unable to pull up shipping information.
I have reached out to them asking for a refund, they said they wouldn't give me a refund but would be happy to upgrade to expedited shipping, and have me pay 24.99??!!? I still haven't received my order and have filed claim with my bank.

clovere1
5/24/19

I bought a two dresses and 1 jeans from this website first time. And i am happy to receive their services and great dresses delivery. I just read the previous reviews i am so surprised why peoples are posting that kind of negative reviews. Actually this site is amazing for everyone. I recommend to everyone.

It's a legit company, but the clothing isn't worth even half of what they charge.

By Rebecca S.

Probably about 4 to 5 weeks if you pester them over email or expect longer if you dont.

By Deric T.

Sizing on shoes was pretty accurate and true to size entered.

By Deric T.
Questions? Get answers from the GoodnightMacaroon.co staff and other customers.

4 Photos for GoodnightMacaroon.co

GoodnightMacaroon.co?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.