GoodnightMacaroon.co reviews

info@goodnightmacaroon.co

carolinem67
12/13/17

Shipping takes forever! I wish I knew it came from Hong Kong before ordering. Had I known I would not have spent over $200 on high priced sweaters. Don't do it!

jillh84
12/7/17

Don't do it! I never received my order and it took 5 days to get an e-mail response from customer service. In it the rep said she would check on my order and get back to me. I never heard another word from them.. It's been 10 weeks.

deannal29
12/6/17

I was SO excited to order stuff from Goodnight Macaroon when I saw their awesome posts on Instagram. I spent nearly $200 on 4 sweaters, which I thought was fine for wool. However, once I got my order (1 month later - it ships from Hong Kong) I realized the clothes are overpriced, cheap wool knock offs that smell like plastic. So disappointed!! Read these other reviews, I am sure we've all had the same experience!

Yes the clothes are cute, but don't listen to anyone who gives this company 5 stars. The clothes are cheap and I won't be surprised if they start to fade and pull as soon as I wash them. Plus what is with so many things only coming in 1 size?

jessicaw173
12/4/17

I wish I would have read all these reviews before i purchased. All these fashion bloggers I follow always post about Goodnight Macaroon Clothing and so I thought it was fine but it's definitely not! As everyone has mentioned, their only means of communication is via email, and i haven't received a response to any of my emails other than an automated response that says they will respond to me in 5 days!!! WHICH DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!
It's been a month since i placed my order and just called my bank to report them as a scam! I hope i get my money back. If i knew before i ordered that it was shipping from Hong Kong, i wouldn't have ordered- last time i bought a dress from a company that didn't say where it was from, I ended up getting a completely cheap "remake" of my dress that looked nothing like it and it also took forever to get to me! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

jenm77
11/27/17

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, first you will wait about a month for your order since it comes from Hong Kong. Then, if by chance you need to return something you have to go through an interrogation process to see if your return is worthy of a return. They charge $15 to use their return label (ridiculous)!

kathyg107
11/16/17

Still waiting on my order since Oct 29th. They said if lost (mind you when I check the tracking info it is in Hong Kong since Nov 2nd) they will not refund me or replace. They will hear from me a lot if I don't get a refund or mail me another one.

erinr49
10/24/17

This website has the cutest clothes, the best customer service and the best deals. I have ordered a few items from them and have never had any problems at all. I plan on ordering many more in the future as well, I am a loyal and lifetime customer now!

Tip for consumers: Definitely shop the website beginning Tuesdays! They have flash sales very often and you definitely get the bang for your buck.

breb3
10/23/17

I have ordered multiple items from Goodnight Macaroon ranging from tops, sweaters, dresses, etc... and I love it all! The quality is great, the customer service is incredible, and the prices are great for unique items you won't find elsewhere! Goodnight Macaroon is easily my favorite place to shop!

devenc3
10/21/17

I have purchased a few things from goodnight macaroon! And some things worked some things didnt but I love their clothing and the customer service was GREAT! I abaolutely love my sweater I bought there!

melissaf70
10/21/17

Ive ordered several times and beyond the long amount of time it takes to arrive, I have been very pleased with my items. Things fit true to size and are of good quality. The style are great and the prices are affordable. I have recommended them to friends.

hannahj34
8/10/17

I accidentally have my order shipped to my old address. I contacted them, they immediately sent me a replacement FREE of charge! Excellent!

Response from Laura S., GoodnightMacaroon.co Representative
We're glad your issue was resolved promptly and you received your order on time. Thank you for taking the time to post a review here! Our Customer Services team appreciates the love!

Arabella D.
annap105
8/9/17

Love their products, sizing is slightly smaller compare to US sizing and they ship from Hong Kong. But overall, had a brilliant shopping experience. Would recommend!

Response from Laura S., GoodnightMacaroon.co Representative
Hi Anna P.

Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience with others. We're glad you had an excellent shopping experience with us and thank you for recommending our boutique. Have a great day!

Best regards,
Arabella D.
tinas141
8/4/17

Cute stuff. BUT Awful return policy. They also do not disclose on the site that all items are shipped from Hong Kong. They are charging you a premium price but items are shipped slowly from Asia. And if you want to do a return, you're pretty much screwed. $4.99 fee plus you have to pay for shipping yourself. Just awful experience. I will never buy from them again. I wish I read these reviews before buying.

Response from Laura S., GoodnightMacaroon.co Representative
Hi Tina,

We've messaged you privately and we hope we can help you with your return.

In response to your comments, our Returns Policy is clearly presented on our website (click here). Our Returns Policy was in-line with most online boutiques but we have improved it considerably for our customers as our business has grown. We introduced the option of returning to our US warehouse, along with a handling fee, so our customers didn’t have to return to our HK warehouse. We understand you were not happy with the handling fee of $4.99 but it’s far cheaper than making a return to Hong Kong. We have since abolished handling fees but this has meant more returns will be directed to our Hong Kong warehouse.

We do freely advertise that our products come from Hong Kong, for example, it’s stated in our Shipping Policy (click here). It’s definitely not something we hide! We strategically chose Hong Kong, so our designers and buyers can be close to our manufacturers. Please note that, on average, delivery times from Hong Kong to the US are around one week. If you or any other customers experience delivery delays, then our Customer Services are on hand to help.

If you have any other questions, then please feel free to get in touch.

Best regards,
Laura
ll592
5/15/17

I ordered from this site based off a fashion blogger's pictures because I loved the design and thought the slightly elevated prices signified the quality would be decent at the very least.... wrong. I certainly did not have as bad an experience as the other commenters below as I received all items rather quickly, but the quality is very cheap and I don't expect any of the items to last past a few wash cycles.

For anyone who does really like the clothes....... with a little creative searching I have been able to find EVERY SINGLE ITEM on Amazon for less than half the price.... their scalloped one piece bathingsuit they are selling for $45 is on Amazon for $10. It probably ships direct from the same exact warehouse in Hong Kong too. Those dirt cheap prices much better reflect the quality........

Good work by Goodnight Macaroon to leverage their "brand" and social media presence to trick people into buying the same crap that is slung by hundreds of other drop shippers on Amazon/eBay, but don't be fooled!

soniae7
5/11/17

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! Save your money and time.
Quality is awful
service is awful
ships from Hong Kong
all the tags are ripped off the merchandise
no number to contact
Sizes are so off

kelseyg6
5/2/17

I have been waiting over a month for a refund on a top that I purchased from this site. The sweater came to me in poor quality with the thread coming undone and not to mention their sizing is totally off. When you can't call a customer service phone number and rely on emails that don't get answered for over a week - you know you're dealing with a sub-par business. I would not recommend this site.

maya253
3/31/17

I bought a shirt for nearly $100 after tax and shipping.
This store said it would be 100% polyester as stated in the description, but the shirt I got is 100% cotton. The blue is way darker than advertised and I know it has nothing to do with the computer screen's resolution etc etc.

What I'm even more shocked is that they removed the ORIGINAL brand label that you'd find on the inside collar of the shirt. I can see obvious evidence of removal. Then they stuck their own 'Goodnight Macaroon' clothing label on it. What's stupid is that their label was half peeling off already. If they want to switch out labels, do a better job of it and don't leave stray seams hanging around from the previous and original label. God knows what that label had said to begin with..probably some YiuTsangXiao or whatever chinese name on it,.

ALSO, I cant even find the washing instructions because they REMOVED THAT TOO. I checked in between the seams and guess what I found? Residual fabric from a cut off washing label tag. They're so deceptive! It probably said "Made in China" on it as well that they felt the need to remove the washing instructions along with it. I can already tell with the crappy quality shirt I received anyway.

Loose thread hanging everywhere. They poked their tag directly through the middle of the fabric on the sleeve rather than poking it through the seam so there's no hole after you remove the tag. There was a hole when I removed the tag by the way.
. If they're going to sell clothes at $100 a piece, they shouldn't remove important washing instructions from them. Now customers don't even know how to wash them unless they can already tell what kind of fabric they're looking at right away.

No such clothing store would do that. You can't even return items to actual clothing retail stores if you cut off those tags (I've worked at many clothing stores in the past). This is the worst online store I've ever purchased from in my entire life.

Do not purchase from Goodnight Macaroon.
You're 100% guaranteed to be deceived by the photos and description on whatever piece you're interested it.

Sizing was wrong, material was wrong, the colours were wrong too.
Horrible.

alexaj9
2/9/17

I have been struggling with both communication and the delivery of my package since November.

However, their head of PR and Marketing has recently contacted me to assure that all issues will be taken care of promptly.

Since this company is seemingly small and fairly new I understand that communication and technological issues do occur. I hope in the future they can figure things out faster, in order to not acquire such negative reviews.

I will give Goodnight Macaroon another shot! Hopefully it turns out better than the last time!!

Update: Although I got in contact with the site temporarily- they have not reached out or refunded anything since. It's been 5 months since I placed my order and I have not received anything except a charge to my account.

barbaraa79
Barbara A.
1/5/17

I placed an order for Christmas gifts in the amount of $132.31 and as of 1/6/2017 I have never received the items. I have inquired multiple times with the email address provided, and I continue to receive the same response and that is it takes from 7-16 days once the order has been fulfilled. According to an email that I received from them on 12/14/2016 at 4:38 am, they had informed me that my order had shipped. Now 20 days + I have not received the order. According to the tracking number they provided me from USPS, it states that my order was fulfilled on 12/20/2016 and the status hasn't changed since that date. So how could my order have shipped according to their email on 12/14/2016, but was just processed through their facility on 12/20/2016. Crooked and dishonest company. BEWARE BUYERS - DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!

amandah111
12/23/16

Goodnight Macaroon is the worst company I've ever felt with regarding online shipping! I ordered 4 items on NOVEMBER 25th, Christmas presents for family, it is now DECEMBER 23rd (a full month later) and I STILL DONT HAVE MY PURCHASE!! I've been attempting to contact this company some way other then an email address they offer, however there is no way to speak with anyone directly! All generic auto generated email responses that only tell me where my package is through USPS tracking. They NEVER answer my actual questions! Yesterday one of my items arrived but not the other 3! So I'm not sure if they even have sent the other items? They certainly took all my money for all 4 items! Also if you have an online purchase and the items get sent separately there should be multiple tracking #'s...which there are not! Wil NEVER buy anything through this company again!! Contacting my credit card company to report them and attempt to get my money back!

cliffords27
12/22/16

Very disappointed so far. I placed an order 8 days ago and the website said it would be here in time for Christmas. Just to be sure, I bought the $65.00 Upgraded shipping which said I would have my package in 3-5 days... Still nothing. The FedEx tracking number they sent me says it hasn't even been shipped yet. There is no way to contact them by phone and they don't answer emails. They don't have a problem charging your card though. Should have read the reviews before I ordered but it is what my wife wanted for Christmas so I ordered it. Never again

margaretp44
10/1/16

Clothing was okay. Return policy terrible. I could not get a response to my email inquiry and was unable to get a refund. I mistakenly purchased the same sweater twice. I immediately mailed the duplicate sweater back. They kept the sweater and never refunded my money.

brittl2
8/15/16

I am so thoroughly UNimpressed with Goodnight Macaroon. I've seen their fashion all over the internet and it always looks so beautiful. I ordered a dress for a wedding and paid a premium for the 3 to 5 day shipping (I had 7 business days before the wedding). Thankfully the dress itself was only $54. Unfortunately I didn't read the fine print at the bottom of the shipping page that said it would additionally take 2 to 5 days to package. It took a full 5 days business days for Goodnight Macaroon to ship the dress and then an additional 3 days to arrive by Fedex. So yes, it arrived the DAY AFTER the wedding. The frustrating thing was that the estimated shipping kept saying it was going to arrive on time - until the very last day when it switched.

After 3 days when it hadn't shipped yet I contacted the company via their only provided means of communication: email. They never replied to that email (not comforting). When I finally picked up the Goodnight Macaroon dress I found it to be cheap polyester with no lining and a pretty ill-fit in the bust. I didn't really have high expectations for the price but I would definitely be returning it if it wasn't going to cost so much to get it back to Hong Kong. The biggest disappointment was their customer service. If you provide email as the only method of contacting your company you better darn well reply to paying customers! They did eventually reply to a second email and offered me $15 off my next purchase. It was a decent gesture but all I really want is for them to change their shipping time estimates on their website so no one else ends up in this situation. I know 100% for sure that I will never be ordering from this company again. The temptation has been successfully squashed.

Questions? Get answers from the GoodnightMacaroon.co staff and other customers.

GoodnightMacaroon.co?