GoodnightMacaroon.co reviews

info@goodnightmacaroon.co

libbyb24
6/14/19

I am very happy with goodnight macaroon's products. I ordered a pair of shoes and it was amazing. The shoes were super duper cool. One of the best site for online shopping.

bennettl10
6/12/19

If anyone looking for online shopping website specially for womens stuff then logon to goodnightmacaroon.co. This website is amazing. I had a wonderful experience with these guys.

addisonb22
6/12/19

I ordered a dress from the website and i am very happy with their services. they delivered my dress in 13 days. Thank you guys for such a beautiful dress.

wilfredr17
6/9/19

Yesterday my friend told me about this website for online shopping. I Visited their website and saw the dresses were cute and the price is very genuine. I ordered a 3 dresses and today i received a order confirmation email.

rorys33
6/8/19

I ordered everytime from the goodnightmacaroon's website. Theri services and delivery process is too fast. I like their products.

ezram40
6/8/19

I ordered a pair of sandals from goodnightmacaroon.co and yesterday i received my sandals. the sandals design is too cute.

maries275
6/3/19

A really good and quick service that wouldn,t hesitate to recommend.Excellent clothes at very reasonable price.

jerryw160
6/2/19

I had a very great experience with goodnight macaroons. I bought a dress for my honeymoon and the dress were amazing super cool.

matildam4
5/30/19

the order was prompt. the clothes were good quality. I am surprised at the quality of these clothes for the price. thanks for lovely dresses.

hannahr86
5/30/19

good shop to buy online i am just planning for my another order. I am happy to see their products price and quality is mind blowing.

daisyr39
5/25/19

I am very happy with these guys services. I order a top few days ago i received my order today. The top design is too cute.

honoral
5/25/19

wonder website to buy partywear cute dresses online at very reasonable price. i bought third time dresses from this website. My experience was good.

ashtonf13
5/24/19

I ordered over a month ago, the products said they were shipped but I was unable to pull up shipping information.
I have reached out to them asking for a refund, they said they wouldn't give me a refund but would be happy to upgrade to expedited shipping, and have me pay 24.99??!!? I still haven't received my order and have filed claim with my bank.

clovere1
5/24/19

I bought a two dresses and 1 jeans from this website first time. And i am happy to receive their services and great dresses delivery. I just read the previous reviews i am so surprised why peoples are posting that kind of negative reviews. Actually this site is amazing for everyone. I recommend to everyone.

bryonym3
5/23/19

I order a top for my daughter and she really liked very much and i just planed for another order for me and my sister.

thomasl339
5/22/19

My husband always buy dresses for me from goodnight macaroons. Their price rates is very less and stuff is amazing I also like dresses designs very much.

charlied82
5/17/19

I had a very good experience with these guys. I lives is Los Angeles I received my package in less then two weeks. I recommend to everyone.

sophiem66
5/16/19

I recevied my top today. I ordered a top 3 weeks ago. I tried my top the size is amazing. I just planned a order new dresses from goodnight macaroons.

cinders
5/15/19

Good Experience with these services, I will again visit on these websites . Very good shopping sites

bryonyc2
5/14/19

If anyone looking for affordable online dresses website then click on https://www.goodnightmacaroon.co/. My friend suggested me this website for online shopping and i ordered a 2 dress for me and my sister.. The Dresses is amazing.

ameliae22
5/11/19

If i could give them 100 stars then i will. They deliver me my dress in 15 days. There services is very cool and affordable.

charmp3
5/10/19

I bought a sweater online for my sister. She liked a sweater very much. she is very happy when i gifted to her.

meganh163
5/8/19

PLEASE listen to the bad reviews!! I am I obsessed with likeittoknowit and I saw some bloggers post about the items on here! THEY REFUSE TO DO RETURNS OR EVEN CREDIT BACK. So if it doesn't fit then well there motto is "too bad!" I will post a screenshot of their RUDE email I received a couple days ago.
Worst customer service ever!
If you want a cute boutique to order on try red dress boutique! They are so friendly and have even better quality items!

vipt1
5/8/19

Great shopping experience
Recommended to every one
Please visit there and you will get great offer

liamg28
5/7/19

few days ago i received my black short dress. I bought that dress from goodnight macaroon's website. The dress was well packed. i like the dress and price range as well.

Not at all. I never face any issues with the product and their services

By Sunita N.

Probably about 4 to 5 weeks if you pester them over email or expect longer if you dont.

By Deric T.

Sizing on shoes was pretty accurate and true to size entered.

By Deric T.
Questions? Get answers from the GoodnightMacaroon.co staff and other customers.

4 Photos for GoodnightMacaroon.co

GoodnightMacaroon.co?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.