GoodnightMacaroon.co reviews

info@goodnightmacaroon.co

melissaa165
10/9/18

I bought a pair of boots about a month ago after seeing multiple bloggers post about them. As of right now my boots are currently in Hong Kong and not even sure when I'll be receiving them. At this point, I hope I get them before Spring! I sent an email to their customer service team who told me to allow 4 weeks to go by before I reach out again. I waited the 4 weeks and reached out again and haven't heard back yet. I also commented on one of their posts on Instagram and saw my post was deleted. They're obviously trying to hide that they're a shady China site and wish these bloggers would stop posting about them!

Whatever you do, don't buy from GOODNIGHT MACAROON.

lindseyl38
10/9/18

I received my order (a month later - ships from Hong Kong) with an item missing and was not notified of the issue until I reached out to them. I was offered a nice resolution (either refund or store credit plus $20 USD) and apologized to for the "extreme inconvenience" . I opted to wait for the restock since I was promised it would be three weeks. When it had been past three weeks and no word from them, I had to contact them again. They said it would not be shipping and they would refund me. When I asked about the store credit + $20 option, they said no because I had already been refunded and told me to "Have a nice day". I never even received the refund and submitted fraud to my credit card company.

johns3269
10/4/18

Hello everyone if you are looking for online shopping website then just log on to goodnight macaroons website. I ordered a top for my wife and the top was amazing.

manojs33
10/3/18

I just received my parcel and the parcel is well packed in good condition. Thanks good night macaroons team for sent my parcel on time.thanks alot

preetk9
9/23/18

I just recevied my parcel from goodnight macaroon. The parcel is well packed & in very good condition.

emiller
9/23/18

I don't know why peoples posting a fake reviews. I had experience with goodnight macaroons. I ordered a top from their website. I am very happy with their services.

clairel71
9/22/18

All their 5 star reviews are FAKE. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. I ordered a shirt and it didnt fit. Not only did i have to pay to send it back, but the took of the amount THEY originally paid in taxes and shipping materials (note: not shipping...I had to pay for that originally too) to get it to me. I received maybe 70% of my money back for this poor-quality, ill-fitting shirt. Ridiculous. Will never order from this company again.

baljits3
9/14/18

If someone looking for online cloths shopping site then just go to goodnightmacaroon.co this website is good option to buy online clothes. I always order my clothes from their website.

khushd
9/14/18

Specially thanks to goodnight macaroons. I ordered a top from their website . The top stuff is such a cool.

charlieb136
9/10/18

I ordered two times from good night macaroon. i never ever face any problem from their stuff and delivery time as well. i always received my order on time.

josied18
9/8/18

I wish I could comment on the quality of the product but I have not received my items yet! Over a week after ordering I receive an email stating the item is getting ready to ship and receive a tracking number. The email states that it may take 72 hours for shipping information to update. I wait the three days and the usps label still states "label created, not yet in system" which basically means they haven't even boxed or shipped the items yet. After five days, I email them inquiring about shipping status where they state "it may take 21 working days to receive the item". Which in lamen terms means over four weeks! Please listen to the bad reviews before ordering as I can't imagine how long it takes to exchange or return an item.

Don't waste your time or money.

taylorm170
9/4/18

I bought from here, because I have seen several bloggers mention this website, despite terrible reviews. It took over a month to receive the items I purchased. I understand it happens; however, when I received the items there was absolutely no way I would purchase from here again. I am petite (5'6 115 pounds) and the size small was so small that it could fit a 6 year old. From the fit of the size small, I'm not sure that the Large would even be good. Way too tight, and was way too short. On top of everything else, the product looked SO cheap. Listen to other comments. Terrible. Will not receive my business again.

annah202
8/22/18

I ordered a top from this site and it took forever to get shipped and arrive. When I received it was so small, and I had even sized up. Fine, so I returned and I didn't hear anything from them for two months. I finally emailed them asking if they had received my order because I still hadn't received my money back. They emailed me back telling me they won't give me my money back but will give me store credit. And considering the terrible quality of the first top I ordered I certainly don't want anything else they have to sell. Don't bother with this site it's just too much of a hassle.

trishaf5
8/15/18

I ordered 3 fall cardigans from Goodnight Macroon over a month ago. To be honest, I couldnt even comment on the quality because I STILL HAVENT RECIEVED my package! I recieved an email with a tracking number about 9 days ago but when you click on the tracking number nothing pulls up! I contacted their customer service who responded verbatum "No need to worry this is normal" wow! Im not sure if this is a normal thing I want to order from them again! Not to mention there is no number (that I can find) to actually contact someone directly!

uriahs
8/10/18

I am completely satisfied with goodnight macaroons product. My experience was very cool. I also refer their products to my friend they all are also very happy.

jongerl
8/1/18

i bought a dresses too many time from goodnight macaroons. The price range is very affordable. The quality of dresses is always good.

brettonh
7/29/18

The clothing stuf was good but they deliver my order too late. I just recommend to my friends andd to everyone. goodnight macaroon delivery quality stuff.

mirandar26
7/18/18

Quicker delivery than expected and tunic exactly as described, of quality lightweight cotton. Keep it up guys.

kellys389
7/16/18

Material is super cheap, just like another reviewer said, the dresses are WAY too short. Cannot return a bathing suit!? How are you supposed to know if it fits. Horrible company, will never buy from again.

olgaa24
7/9/18

This was my first time shopping here the clothing is beautiful.The designs looks great on the website. I love the designs. Not everything is my style,but there is usually one or two that suits me perfectly. I hope to try it again.

henrickz
7/6/18

Very happy with the purchase of Tassel Drop Earrings and plan to order more colors! my friend is also planned to buy clothes from goodnight macaroons.

amandab364
7/2/18

If I could give 0 stars I would! A blogger that I like to follow on instagram did a collaboration with Goodnight Macaroon and I was excited to support her. The dresses that came were the most awful CHEAP quality and a had horrible fit. If you are over 5"8, don't even bother shopping here. On top of this, I had to pay $25 to ship back!!! Since I used her discount code, they "said" they will only give me store credit. I have been dealing with customer service executive, Melanie K, and she is so rude and talks in circles. Its been over a month since I returned the dresses, and they still have not issued any form of refund!!! They stole my money!! Please please take my advice and run far far away from this company!!! Absolutely the worst service I have received ever!!!!! It's also so expensive! I rather spend a little more money and purchase my clothing from Nordstrom and Revolve - honest companies, with amazing return policies. These are the types of businesses I'm used to dealing with. Goodnight Macaroon is a complete SCAM!!!!

browenm
6/30/18

I just want to tell everyone if anybody looking for the best clothing website for online shopping then am recommending Highly Goodnight Macaroons. Coz their products is always good.

pairlelm
6/24/18

I just noticed people said dont buy clothes from good night macaroon. They fake and all that but i always orderd with good night macaroons i never faced any prblm in stuff or delivery as well. I am very happy.

nancyr297
6/18/18

Let me start by saying, PLEASE listen to the bad reviews! I read them and still ignored them and ordered from here, huge mistake!

First, I ordered items I wanted to take on vacation and I spent enough money to get express shipping! I placed my order 2 weeks before vacation and they arrived 5 DAYS after I left for vacation.

Even after that, I was still excited about my clothes since I could still wear them during the summer! BUT the clothes are made of AWFUL quality and not at all worth the high price tag. You can definitely tell it was made in CHINA!!

Finally, if you are tall, STAY AWAY!! I am around 5'9" and none of the dresses fit me! I even ordered a medium since I read some comments about taller girls ordering a size up. One of the dresses didn't even cover my butt!

The main reason I ordered from this site is because the prices seemed reasonable (unlike some sites that have dresses for $5-$10). But I think they comically overcharge since the quality is the same at a $10 dress!

UPDATE: I posted on their Instagram letting tall girls know that their dresses are short and to avoid buying them and I got BLOCKED! Great customer service Goodnight Macaroon!

Questions? Get answers from the GoodnightMacaroon.co staff and other customers.

GoodnightMacaroon.co?