GoodnightMacaroon.co reviews

info@goodnightmacaroon.co

kellys389
7/16/18

Material is super cheap, just like another reviewer said, the dresses are WAY too short. Cannot return a bathing suit!? How are you supposed to know if it fits. Horrible company, will never buy from again.

olgaa24
7/9/18

This was my first time shopping here the clothing is beautiful.The designs looks great on the website. I love the designs. Not everything is my style,but there is usually one or two that suits me perfectly. I hope to try it again.

ulrichm1
7/8/18

I am so in love with my GoodNight Macaroons. My Ordered arrived quickly and fit perfectly. Specially thanks to goodnight macaroons team.

henrickz
7/6/18

Very happy with the purchase of Tassel Drop Earrings and plan to order more colors! my friend is also planned to buy clothes from goodnight macaroons.

amandab364
7/2/18

If I could give 0 stars I would! A blogger that I like to follow on instagram did a collaboration with Goodnight Macaroon and I was excited to support her. The dresses that came were the most awful CHEAP quality and a had horrible fit. If you are over 5"8, don't even bother shopping here. On top of this, I had to pay $25 to ship back!!! Since I used her discount code, they "said" they will only give me store credit. I have been dealing with customer service executive, Melanie K, and she is so rude and talks in circles. Its been over a month since I returned the dresses, and they still have not issued any form of refund!!! They stole my money!! Please please take my advice and run far far away from this company!!! Absolutely the worst service I have received ever!!!!! It's also so expensive! I rather spend a little more money and purchase my clothing from Nordstrom and Revolve - honest companies, with amazing return policies. These are the types of businesses I'm used to dealing with. Goodnight Macaroon is a complete SCAM!!!!

browenm
6/30/18

I just want to tell everyone if anybody looking for the best clothing website for online shopping then am recommending Highly Goodnight Macaroons. Coz their products is always good.

elvisc20
6/28/18

I bought a top from their and the fitting is very f9 my friends also like my top and planned to by clothes from goodnight macaroon. Cool Thanks for very nice top delivery.

pairlelm
6/24/18

I just noticed people said dont buy clothes from good night macaroon. They fake and all that but i always orderd with good night macaroons i never faced any prblm in stuff or delivery as well. I am very happy.

andyj80
6/23/18

One of my friend recommends me to order clothes from goodnight macaroons and I ordered night suit for my daughter. i just receive the parcel & when i saw the parcel i feel so happy the stuff is really very soft and cool. Thanks for quality.

nancyr297
6/18/18

Let me start by saying, PLEASE listen to the bad reviews! I read them and still ignored them and ordered from here, huge mistake!

First, I ordered items I wanted to take on vacation and I spent enough money to get express shipping! I placed my order 2 weeks before vacation and they arrived 5 DAYS after I left for vacation.

Even after that, I was still excited about my clothes since I could still wear them during the summer! BUT the clothes are made of AWFUL quality and not at all worth the high price tag. You can definitely tell it was made in CHINA!!

Finally, if you are tall, STAY AWAY!! I am around 5'9" and none of the dresses fit me! I even ordered a medium since I read some comments about taller girls ordering a size up. One of the dresses didn't even cover my butt!

The main reason I ordered from this site is because the prices seemed reasonable (unlike some sites that have dresses for $5-$10). But I think they comically overcharge since the quality is the same at a $10 dress!

UPDATE: I posted on their Instagram letting tall girls know that their dresses are short and to avoid buying them and I got BLOCKED! Great customer service Goodnight Macaroon!

swoonm1
6/17/18

Awesome top design i ordered third time from good night macaroons the products is always good. Good i love their clothing.

alank129
6/17/18

I ordered a dress from goodnight macaroon. When my dress arrived i get a notification via sms and tracking details. They deal their customers very smoothly. Dress was awesome.

michaelj506
6/17/18

My order was received as soon as everything was altogether. I like clothing & will definitely order again.

alexeyj
6/17/18

2 days ago i place an order on goodnight macaroon. and today i received my order. the stuff of clothes is very smooth & Cool. I like it really very much. The delivery process is also very fast. Keep it up guys very good work.

swoonm
6/8/18

I am really very happy with their products and clothing. Highly recommended to everyone. Shipping services is absolutely ok.

bradp74
6/3/18

I am always happy with their products. They always deliver quality and fast delivery. Keep it up. I am impressed.

aariyehg
6/3/18

I always ordered with goodnight macaroons. The processing time is very fast and stuff is also very cool. Thanks

jesusw10
5/27/18

I am very satisfied with their products and services. Sizing is very good and stuff is great. I will order more tops

robertj395
5/27/18

i bought a dress for my daughter. the sizing is great she found dreas extremly comfortable. I just ordered another dreas for my wife.

jeffm374
5/26/18

I always find Goodnight Macaroon products and services excellent. On time delivery. Very Good quality

lornet5
5/26/18

I just received my Order. It was Beautifully wrapped and the stuff is very cool. I am very impressed good decision to buy from Goodnight macaroon.

mikec589
5/19/18

I ordered a top Flare Top from Good Night Macaroon for my wife. I received the Parcel in 5 days. The top stuff is very cool my wife really like the top.

jerryw160
5/18/18

Recently, I bought bag from Good Night Macroon and they're of good quality. They looked good and were in my price range. I am really Happy. Thank you so much for fast delivery.

harryz7
5/16/18

Good quality stuff. Super cute top! Amazing...the ariella embroidered top is very comfortable. Good job guys.

annabele5
5/11/18

I am so happy to be able to write about the Good Night Macaroon! I received my order very promptly. Quality fabulous, fit absolutely true to sizing chart. Service excellent and the most gorgeous packaging. Ill be buying again and telling all my friends! Very happy, thank you!

Response from Laura S., GoodnightMacaroon.co Representative
Hi Annabel,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We are thrilled to hear you've had such a good experience with us, hope to see you again soon!

Best regards,
Melanie K.

Questions? Get answers from the GoodnightMacaroon.co staff and other customers.

GoodnightMacaroon.co?