GoodnightMacaroon.co reviews

info@goodnightmacaroon.co

alyssas112
12/9/19
I ordered a pair of shoes and paid for the express shipping (1-2 day shipping) my shoes were shipped a week later and didn't set out for delivery until 15 days later. FedEx attempted to delivery this package ONCE, and I missed the delivery because I was out of town on a trip I originally ordered the shoes for. When I got back into town I had to physically go to a FedEx location for my package because this company opts for a cheaper fee on their end if FedEx only attempts one delivery. When contacting customer service about the issues, I was told it was my fault for not being home during the delivery and I Needed to pay another $9.99 for delivery or $24.99 for return postage back to sender.
laurannr
12/8/19
Horrible customer service! Still have not received my other pair of boots I ordered and it has been 3 months! DO NOT buy from this company!! They do not even respond to you! This is fraud and they should be shut down!
tasnims1
12/5/19
I basically got scammed out of my money. I entered in the wrong zipcode by mistake and
I was trying to contact their customer service to help me track my package and no one responded. Finally, the postal service sent it back to them and they told me I had to pay more for them to reship the item. I declined and they told me I could opt to receive store credit since they refused to give a refund. Then they just never contacted me again and I lost $100.
alexb425
11/26/19
I died when I got my package at how cheaply made these clothes were. I am guessing influencers wear them for the photos and compensation and don't in their everyday lives as everything is MADE IN CHINA AND MY PACKAGES CAME FROM CHINA (shipping took FOREVER). The materials were embarrassingly cheap....I went to return based on this and THEY DON'T DO RETURN SHIPPING, YOU HAVE TO PAY 100% OF RETURN SHIPPING, NOT A $5 LABEL CHARGE, NO NO, YOU PAY FOR YOUR FULL PACKAGE. SO SINCE I WAS RETURNING 3 BULKY SWEATERS IT WAS ABOUT $15-17 ON RETURN SHIPPING. What a WIN WIN situation for them, I almost just kept the terrible clothes to avoid wasting the $20, but that's exactly the business model I presume.....I wish these influencers would have more integrity. I NEVER GOT A CONF EMAIL FOR RECEIPT OF MY RETURN AND NEVER REFUNDED. GOODNIGHT MACAROON IS AN UNETHICAL SCAM. AVOID AT ALL COSTS LADIES! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU THE WAY THEY DID ME.
debraw464
11/21/19
Goodnight macaroon has poor quality items at a high price. Like another reviewer, I caved with a 40% off and free shipping offer. I bought the OTK boots that people rave about and received 2 right foot boots!
And honestly the quality is not great anyway, don't believe the good reviews on these.
Anyway, contacted customer service and have had no response. I also ordered a camo sweatshirt that is not great either.. really poor coloring. Bummer.
Don't order from this company!!!
claired101
11/11/19
Do not buy from this company. I returned a sweater and blatantly never heard back from them about my refund/store credit for weeks on end. They finally wrote back and asked for a tracking number which I provided. This was over a month ago. Such a waste of time. This is not the first issue I've had with them, either. I do not want to support a business with such horrible customer service.
staceys148
11/7/19
THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER!! Literally overpriced CRAP from China. Horrible customer service. Clothes arrive looking nothing like the pictures and quality is horrible.
carlys45
11/7/19
Before purchasing anything from Goodnight Macaroon, you need to read these reviews. I wish I had. I decided to bite the bullet and order some pieces from them after they were having a 40% off sale plus free "express" shipping. First of all, it took over two weeks for me to receive my order..so called "express" shipping was a lie. Second of all, since the order is international, I either had to be home to receive my FedEx package or arrange to pick it up from a distributor location - extremely incontinent. I ordered two cardigans and the well known over the knee boots. The cardigans were both not as pictured..coloring way off from their online photos. Wish I had known what they actually looked like or would not have even ordered. One cardigan fabric was described as "knit" which could mean a lot of things but dang this thing was ITCHY! Fabric content not described as wool but I bet there is wool in it. The other cardigan I got was supposed to be a "white cream" color but is actually a light yellow/peach/cheap cream looking color. Not impressed at all. As for the over the knee boots, I'm pretty happy with those..although they feel like you could buy the same thing from amazon.

Just the fact that I know I can't return these items (or I could for a large chunk of money) makes me upset..and the items came as not described.

Save your time and money and get equivalent items from somewhere else..amazon, forever 21..anywhere but here. I won't be listening to the blogger influencer girls anymore..you know they are making money just by advertising about GM. Disappointed.
andrewr491
11/6/19
Should've read up on this place before buying. My wife ordered boots that came in from China (first warning sign) 3 weeks late and in different sizes. They do not answer phones, emails, or requests for contact and make the buyer pay for return shipping! Stay away
kimc577
11/5/19
Ordered shoes paid 130.00 came in some crazy size! Soo small and they do not give refunds! Said shoes are made to order!!! Such Bull!!! Cant contact anyone! Thankfully im stopping the charge!
kathrynb175
11/1/19
Do not purchase anything from this company. It is a scam. First I did read the return policy prior to purchasing. Once I received the below average quality items (the shoes I ordered had a staple going through the sole-happy I didn't I hurt myself because it was their OTK boots), I went to complete the return form sent with the clothes and it was a completely different return policy! Saying anything great than 20% off can only be refunded for store credit- well everythings discounted because it's a scam. There is no phone number listed for the company, clothes ship from Hong kong, and every Instagram person endorses them. So many red flags I'm mad I missed. I have reported them to the FTC.
bobj256
10/27/19
This company is a scam. Do not order from them. Ordered a package with "express 1 day delivery". Two weeks later and my package hasn't even shipped yet and I cannot get a hold of the company. They have no phone number and don't respond to emails.
jills283
10/25/19
Their clothing is extremely poor quality--took longer than six weeks to arrive and the boots smelled terrible. The shoes are incredibly cheap and the clothing is made cheaply overseas. Tried to return and submit a PayPal claim--had tracking number and delivery number and receipt but could not get money back. Goodnight Macaroon is a complete scam and should be shut down. I will be reporting to Better Business Bureau and Federal Trade Commission. The Instagram influencers who promote this business should be ashamed as they're scamming people out of money.
michelles939
10/24/19
I purchased shoes right when they came out and the size chart was off so I ordered my usual size 39. I receive the shoes and they are sooo small and come to see that they updated the chart and I should have ordered a 41. I asked if I could exchange them and they are saying I am not allowed to because I used store credit. What kind of policy is that? Buyers beware of this website. Also, they will not post my review on their website because it is negative. I am sure I am not the only one.
dawnh441
10/23/19
Honestly I did not read the reviews before placing my order. I am so thankful that I didn't! I would have missed out on a great deal on a pair of shoes. My order was just as described and even arrived a week earlier than expected.
I am not an influencer nor was I paid to say these things. Just an honest review.
kimberlyp193
10/19/19
I order 5 sweaters from here. The tracking never showed up after a week. I emailed them (there is no phone number) and they said that everything I ordered was on backorder and they had no idea when the merchandise would be in or when it would be shipped. I emailed them back and told them to cancel my order. Never heard back. Emailed them a 3rd time with a request to cancel. Never heard back. Finally had to file a dispute with my credit card company to get my refund. I think that the few positive comments here must be people who know the owners or are involved with ripping people off. This site should be shut down.
hayleyg22
10/18/19
Be careful ordering from them! You won't get what you ordered and they won't give you back your money. I lost $83 by shopping with them.
This company seems to be based out of China. They never acknowledged my return. I emailed them, since they don't have a phone number (!). They took over a week to get back to me. I was about to dispute the charge. I was literally on the phone with my bank when I checked my email one more time and discovered there was an email from them sent at 3:51 am that day. I didn't dispute the charge, because I wanted to give them a chance to rectify the situation.
We went back and forth, and after another week, they issued me a store credit, instead of giving me my money back.
I would be insulted by their condescending emails, if they actually spoke English well.
I'm not bothering with disputing the charge as I've already spent enough time on this. I'll order something with my store credit and probably donate the item(a) to charity, since they don't send what you order anyway.
anat60
10/16/19
Ordered otk boot on September 29th , received today . It was a bit long for the price of the product.., I mean when I ordered something at 100 $ I expect to receive it quickly. But the boots are very good , I sized up like they said and it's perfect !
jamies423
10/16/19
I purchased the Retta sweater last week and i got them today. They used Fedex express delivery to deliver my sweater. Just so comfy and so cute!
natashar71
10/15/19
I bought a sweater that promised to be something nice, I received something different and very bad quality. I post a comment on this blog where they recommended this piece to warning others but it doesn't appear in the comments.
faitha34
10/14/19
The company is based in China so I expected a long shipping and possible weird sizes. One sweater I ordered is great. The other is a freaking joke! It was a one size fits all "oversized" sweater. It was a cropped top on me! I am 5'4" 120lbs for reference. I looked up the measurements on the website and compared the sweater I got. It was so far off!!! I have emailed them and tried to chat online multiple times and no one responds!! I also sent them pics of me wearing it and with a measuring tape next to the sweater marking how big the sweater SHOULD be. I tried to leave a review of the sweater online and it has to be approved before it posts and guess what... it never posted to their website! I am so pissed at this company. Please be advised!
ashtonc142
10/12/19
I've ordered multiple pieces from this website and I am so disappointed. Waste of money. I even ordered a dress size large and I'm a size 4/6 in pants and not a curvy girl and it fits like a child's size large. I never even received this item I ordered and was really excited about it. They have messed my order up and given me horrible communication on fixing this. I paid a lot of money for this item and still have no answers. It's so disappointing.
kalam7
10/10/19
I wish I had read these reviews before buying from them. They were doing their 40% off sale so I got a few things to prepare for fall. It was been a month now and I haven't even gotten a shipping confirmation! They don't have a phone number so I have sent emails, going to their website and did the "contact us" thing, and nothing. No one has gotten back to me. My bank won't refund the money because I authorized the transaction. I can't get anyone to get back to me about my order. It's very frustrating and poor customer service. Not good business.
kareng492
10/7/19
I ordered on 40% sale on impulse but checked amazon and everything cost less. Canceled within 15 minutes. There policy says you can cancel within 30 minutes. I followed up with an email because guess what? No phone number to call. Red flag then the next day an email saying sorry already shipped. I put in a dispute with PayPal and two weeks later package arrived. Now I have to pay to send back and they will probably still deny refund.
juniag
Junia G.
10/7/19
Fist of all, there's no way this is one size fits all. is super small and fitted, works for me because I usually use S/M. Tooke forever to arrive not the timeline they give and came smelling horrible. I bought after I saw in an influencer but the quality is not the same if the return process I would do. doesn't worth the price even with the 40% off. really disappointed.

It's a legit company, but the clothing isn't worth even half of what they charge.

By Rebecca S.

Took prob 4 weeks and was not worth the wait, the clothes were awful. I felt like a fool trying them on, like I was totally swindled and then lost more money returning them and they never refunded me. Just don't do it.

By Alex B.

No you need to size up if you want to be comfortable

By Ana T.
Questions? Get answers from the GoodnightMacaroon.co staff and other customers.

12 Photos for GoodnightMacaroon.co

GoodnightMacaroon.co?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.