Goodnight Macaroon

Goodnight Macaroon has a consumer rating of 2.23 stars from 181 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Goodnight Macaroon most frequently mention customer service, store credit and tracking number problems. Goodnight Macaroon ranks 827th among Women's Clothing sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I have emailed their customer service since they do not have a telephone number and still no response.
  • They should really warn people that their stuff comes from Hong Kong and you will not get it until a month +.
How would you rate Goodnight Macaroon?

“I am impressed”

Dawn H.
10/23/19

Honestly I did not read the reviews before placing my order. I am so thankful that I didn't! I would have missed out on a great deal on a pair of shoes. My order was just as described and even arrived a week earlier than expected. I am not an influencer nor was I paid to say these things. Just an honest review.

“Stay Away!”

Maria V.
2/27/20

I ordered a sweater and pair of boots. Both very cheaply made and not like description. Boots had small nail sticking up in inside of boot. Customer service is horrible - it took multiple attempts to get response, time lines are very over promised and under delivered, Returns have to be sent to China so shipping is expensive. I will definitely not use this company again - very frustrating experience.

customer service (53) hong kong (21)
mariav376
February 27th, 2020
dawnh441
October 23rd, 2019
brittneya21
September 27th, 2020
Purchased boots from this company that were the wrong size. Paid by debt card AND paid for shipping. Also paid for return shipping. Took customer service over a week to even respond to my email with a "generic" response telling me they "discard" ineligible items. They don't even mail them back to you after you paid all of the shipping costs! And even worse... the boots came in just a bag. No padding and no protection. This is the worst company. Never purchasing anything from them again.

Tip for consumers: Don’t purchase from this site If you may consider returning the item. They also don’t offer refunds for items purchased by store credit. Read the fine print!

allisong98
January 31st, 2020
I ordered around $200 worth of merchandise from Goodnight Macaroon and had to return ALL of it because none of it fit right. And I'm actually sized the same as the few influencers I located this company from. Not only did I have to spend $25 on shipping to return my merchandise, Goodnight Macaroon claimed they never recieved it "because their system is down". $225 down the drain. I'm so incredibly disappointed. Buy from somewhere else. Goodnight Macaroon is a poorly run company with terrible customer service.
heatherl114
February 19th, 2020
The clothes are horrible quality and the customer service is just awful to deal with. I ordered a jacket that was not even close to description/photos and they would not provide a return refund or shipping refund. I also received a set of pajamas that clearly had been returned and repackaged based on smell and the agent suggested I do the laundry and would not accept a return. Just awful clothing company!
reneem307
September 10th, 2020
I ordered sweaters... when I got them there were loose threads everywhere they were coming apart at the seams! If you return it they automatically charge you a $20 refund stocking fee! Scammers and fraud at the highest level! I should've done my homework though and discovered they were out of Hong Kong! I've already learned from ordering from other companies that you're going to get screwed in the end if it's from Hong Kong or China. Wasted money. They conveniently always have sales that offer 30% off which automatically means that you can't return anything without a big deduction... i'm trying to save other people from making the mistake I did... do not order from this crappy company!
amyw719
September 3rd, 2020
I ordered a purse received a confirmation along with a shipping #. When I didn't receiving my merchandise when promised, I had to email them because they have no phones. Never responded for a weekend then told me it was out of stock. How can it be out of stock if you sent it to me like you said? Haven't received my refund yet and it's been 5 days since I've heard from them. Emailed again about my refund still no answer.
melissab920
February 29th, 2020
I ordered a dress on 2/20, received a shipping confirmation that it would be mailed out within 7 days. Then I received an email saying that it would not be fulfilled till after March 3rd. I would not have ordered this dress had I known it was going to take so long to fulfill the order I have emailed them tried to call them use their online customer service only to be told that it would be fulfilled before then. As of today I still have no update of the shipping. I ordered this dress for a special event and now it will not arrive on time. I do not recommend ordering from this company as they are horrible with customer service
janh311
July 14th, 2020
The worst return policy. Nothing can be returned for your $$. And you can't return anything you buy with store credit. If you got free shipping, they deduct $20. I should have read the Yelp reviews. This is quite possibly a scam company. BEWARE. DON'T TAKE THAT CHANCE.
maddiec18
May 12th, 2020
I found goodnight macaroon through a few influencers that I follow on Instagram. I went to their website and thought that their clothes were adorable! When I came across the reviews after I placed my 200 dollar order I was very nervous because of all the horror stories I was reading. I thought I may have lost my money and would not receive a package. Here are some honest pros and cons that I found from personal experience.

Pros: very cute clothes, alright quality if you are just buying for trendiness, and fairly good shipping updates.
Cons: shipping took a very long time (about a month), prices are high for the quality of clothing that u are receiving, and minor imperfections on certain items (for example: my dress zipper is low quality and one of the laces on the golden goose dupe sneakers are too long).

Overall, the clothing that I received is cute and I'm excited to wear it! With that being said, I do not think I would order from them again because the prices are very high for the quality of the clothing.
marianas31
July 15th, 2019
I bought a pair of sandals. They are good and pretty but super small. I bought my size and it runs smaller.
Ok, so I decided to return I get a bigger one. It turns out that it takes 3 to 4 WEEKS to issu the store credit. Really?! One month?! I've never seen anything like this before. SO sad. They lost a client. I'm never going to buy from the store again.
tinam542
January 8th, 2020
I got a Christmas gift of boots from this website. They sent two different sized shoes (neither in the correct ordered size). They do not respond to emails and have not sent the correct pair or refunded me.
jills238
January 2nd, 2019
I ordered 4 items and had to return 3 of them (due to poor fit). The cost to me was a $16.00 return shipping expense. I will then (hopefully) get a credit emailed to me, which it supposed to have no expiration, once items are inspected and approved. The return has to reach them within 30 days from the date received. If not approved for return credit, then the customer has to pay to have items shipped back to them. If credit is received, then customer can order items (and pay with credit) and will have to pay shipping for exchanged items to be mailed. Had I paid attention to this up front, I definitely would not have ordered from this company. Fit varies widely depending on the style, one-size sizing also varies significantly as well so it is best to be very sure that the items will fit. The material also varies in appearance so look closely and be sure you love it before you buy unless you don't mind paying to return and repurchase/ship items for exchange. Items shipped to me from Hong Kong and thankfully mine could be returned to US address in FL. Just do your homework up front to be sure! I didn't take a photo of the actual items, but attached my packing slip for verification of my purchase.

Tip for consumers: double and triple check the size measurements prior to ordering as they vary widely. be sure you're ok with shipping costs, time and effort if you were to have a return as the policy is not customer friendly!!

cheryly48
March 17th, 2020
I placed an order for 3 items. The dress I ordered was suppose to be a medium but it will fit a 10 year old! I need someone to help me get the correct size, I have emailed, dm and left comments on Instagram to no avail. If I had known these would be coming from Hong Kong I would have never placed an order. I am going to report this company!
karolini
April 1st, 2020
I ordered two sweaters and a jumpsuit, and everything was completely not as advertised. Wha you see on instagram and on their website is NOT what you'll be getting.

What you'll get, is a much cheaper item with poor fit, and sometimes in a different shape and colour than advertised. I knew something was wrong with the items when I first received them, and when compared with the advertised item, the difference is shocking.

This company knows what it sells, and does not offer a return slip to discourage returns. You must pay for shipping out of pocket, and they will not reimburse you. I have to pay $50 to ship these items back to them.

Wait, it gets better. Customer service tried to convince me the items were exactly as advertised, even in the face of photographic evidence. They also told me I was not eligible for a refund, but they would "consider" store credit. So if I'm fortunate, this shady company will allow me to purchase more of their cheaply made items that are not as advertised.

I now have to dispute this charge with my credit card provider. I wish I had done my research and saw that this is a sham company, because I never would have gotten involved with them. I know influencers peddle them, but they get a different product than you and I for a reason.
elsiec35
July 31st, 2020
Be careful ordering anything from this company. Everything comes from China, I had to pay $20 to fedex so my package could go through customs. Free shipping is NOT free shipping, and even if you win this giveaway you'll still have to pay. I reached out to support and they won't pay the fees, never ordering another item from this place again. On top of the outrageous fees, the items I received we're super thin material and overall poor quality. I'm sure there'll be holes with the first wash. If I were you I'd go with a local boutique such as pink lily or red dress, their customer service is amazing, they have quality clothing & you'll never have to pay customs fees.
lynnf136
February 9th, 2020
I purchased 4 dresses in July 2019 and retuned 2 because of size and never received credit. I have tried to contact and sent email but no response. I tried to depute the charge but was denied. I am out 173.00. Please do not order from this site!
yvonnev44
October 14th, 2020
I recently bought a purse online. Once received I was VERY dissatisfied with the quality of the bag. I paid $70 after a $20 discount code. I am so disappointed that I even spent $70 on this bag, I couldn't imagine paying full price. The print is awful and the quality is very poor. The only red on this purse is on the bottom. I reached out to customer service to return the product and what the necessary steps were. I was informed that bags are considered accessories and are un-returnable. I responded that I don't need my money back and I'm happy to make another purchase in exchange for the purse. I was then told I couldn't do an exchange and that my purchase was FINAL. (I did not buy a clearance item) As a consumer, I feel that this is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I also should mention that the emails I received from customer support were not the friendliest.

Don't waste your money.
trishaf5
August 15th, 2018
I ordered 3 fall cardigans from Goodnight Macroon over a month ago. To be honest, I couldnt even comment on the quality because I STILL HAVENT RECIEVED my package! I recieved an email with a tracking number about 9 days ago but when you click on the tracking number nothing pulls up! I contacted their customer service who responded verbatum "No need to worry this is normal" wow! Im not sure if this is a normal thing I want to order from them again! Not to mention there is no number (that I can find) to actually contact someone directly!
debraw464
November 21st, 2019
Goodnight macaroon has poor quality items at a high price. Like another reviewer, I caved with a 40% off and free shipping offer. I bought the OTK boots that people rave about and received 2 right foot boots!
And honestly the quality is not great anyway, don't believe the good reviews on these.
Anyway, contacted customer service and have had no response. I also ordered a camo sweatshirt that is not great either. Really poor coloring. Bummer.
Don't order from this company!
jacquelineb197
February 8th, 2020
Let me start off by, the only reason they have one star is because I want to share my review. They do not deserve to stay in business.

I am completely dumbfounded by the customer service a company can have. I wish I came across all reviews before purchasing from this company. I will never buy from this company again. Their clothing may be adorable but the way they treat people is unethical.

I returned an item back in January, left several messages with the company for them to finally email me back weeks later. Never did they apologize for there mistake nor have they responded back to help resolve the problem. They had an excuse for every which way the confusion may have happen except for themselves and owning responsibility for their actions. Not only do you have to pay shipping to return it. But then they tell you they will take an additional $20 for shipping handling on their behalf. I have never been so disgusted before with a company than this one. They should not be able to operate. As of today I am still waiting for a response, & since January 3 Shipment was delivered to their facility. I still do not have a refund nor any communication. I beg of anyone reading these. Do not help this business grow, they have NO MORALS!
jennifern314
February 7th, 2020
HOLY CRAP. NEVER DEALT WITH AN ONLINE COMPANY THIS FRAUDULENT. READ THEIR FINE PRINT-THEY CONSTANTLY PUSH THIS 30% OFF DISCOUNT AND THEN IN THEIR RETURN POLICY SAY THAT YOU CANNOT RETURN AN ITEM WITH A DISCOUNT OVER 20%! THE ITEMS ARE SHIPPED FROM OVERSEAS SO THEY DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH RETURNS, WHICH WOULD COST THEM TOO MUCH. THEY WOULDN'T LET ME CANCEL MY ORDER BECAUSE I USED THE 30% OFF CODE, SENT IT OUT TO ME SO I HAD TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET THAT TOXIC MESS BACK TO THEM AND THEN GOT THE ITEM BACK AND STILL REFUSE TO REFUND ME AT ALL! THERE'S ZERO CUSTOMER SUPPORT-JUST EXPECT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY
manpreetk40
October 28th, 2020
I bought some boots and a bag from this company, the boots are custom made so they only allow store credit which I was fine with. However the bag was awful quality and smelled funny. I barely removed it from its packaging and packaged it back properly and sent it back. It cost me £25 for postage to send back to Hong Kong!. They will not return the bag now and will not offer store credit so I can buy something else even though the bag was awful quality! Customer service is rude and slow and they gave essentialy kept my hard earned money and the quality of their products is awful! In a time where MOST if not ALL companies are offer store credits and returns this company's return policy is disgusting. Wont last for long with this type of horrible quality products and $#*! customer service. Very angry as I only purchased due to false advertisement on Instagram! Wish I could give zero stars!
claired101
November 11th, 2019
Do not buy from this company. I returned a sweater and blatantly never heard back from them about my refund/store credit for weeks on end. They finally wrote back and asked for a tracking number which I provided. This was over a month ago. Such a waste of time. This is not the first issue I've had with them, either. I do not want to support a business with such horrible customer service.
tasnims1
December 5th, 2019
I basically got scammed out of my money. I entered in the wrong zipcode by mistake and
I was trying to contact their customer service to help me track my package and no one responded. Finally, the postal service sent it back to them and they told me I had to pay more for them to reship the item. I declined and they told me I could opt to receive store credit since they refused to give a refund. Then they just never contacted me again and I lost $100.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM! STAY AWAY FROM THAT TOXIC $#*! THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN