Review of Gadgetguard

Tel: +1-800-473-8696
customerservice@gadgetguard.com

mauriziom9
7/16/19

Excellent company. Great warranty. I am finding however that the glass chips pretty easy. My wife had hers installed at Rogers and hers seems to be coming off at the sides, like the adhesion is weakening. Mine seemed good for the first one, it was my fault that I cracked it. The second and third time I'm not sure how it chipped.

thomass712
7/16/19

The most reliable purchase I've made in a long time. They are always good on sending replacements if u happen to break the screen protector.

bradleyl47
7/15/19

Wodnerful Item. Use it for all iphones in our family. Easy to get replacements and lastes a long time even with kids phones.

maeb35
7/12/19

Gadget guard gave me no problems with my replacing my screen protector. I have dropped my phone almost twice a day, this screen protector saved my phone for about a year before having to be replaced. I received my replacement quickly and the customer service reps helped me with other issues as well. I will be using this product in the future.

andreas591
7/10/19

I loved the installation video. Watched it twice and then put the product on my phone. Everything went perfectly. Very, very satisfied.

kimk264
7/10/19

Not only have I loved my Gadget Guard Black Ice screen for years, but it has also truly been a "phone saver" on NUMEROUS occasions! Easy to register and quick and easy to order a replacement. Ships quickly. Never once had an issue with the product or the company. Definitely recommend!

patr137
7/7/19

thought it was just my screen protector that was cracked, but when changing to the new product, found a few cracks on my phone screen. there goes my trade in value on my galaxy 8

ralphk45
7/5/19

Did a great job protecting my phone after being run over by a car. Great customer service. Will use on my next purchase. Highly recommend the product and company.

joelleh61
7/5/19

Delivered in a timely manner, well packaged. I actually havent opened it yet but I dont think there will be any issues.

brandonc174
7/5/19

Dropped my phone and cracked up the screen protector pretty bad. Not a scratch on the screen though.

jacobg108
7/5/19

Received my wife's 2nd new screen protector and just like the last time. I got it fast. Ordering one or very simple and easy. That what I like..

ror10
7/5/19

good quality, so convenience! I recommend to buy Gadgetguard, I just renewed for 1 more year. Any time my screen protector is cracked I order a new one and I pay just the shipping.

pame55
7/3/19

Very quick delivery. Thanks. I love your product. It does scratch easy. I can't get my keys next to my phone in my purse, but I definitely love it and I try to keep it from being near my keys.

codyt28
6/30/19

You always get my replacement screens out promptly! Great service and products, gadget gauges screens always protect my iPhone glass and so far my iPhones have not been damaged.

soumailad
6/29/19

Claim was fast and convenient that all what I need from companies. Tell me what you are them for and do. This corporation prove they mean repeat business and deserving customer referrals.

theresag119
6/29/19

I ordered a replacement Gadgetguard for my phone. I ordered the wrong one which I discovered within minutes. I was able to do an on-line chat with one of their customer service reps who was able to cancel my order and reorder the correct part within minutes. She was very efficient. Then I received an email that had our entire conversation documented. It was amazing and so easy! I will use them again without hesitation!

danielf304
6/29/19

Replacement came in timely fashion product saved my phone from damage. Great product!!I Will buy again on next phone.

amyc576
6/27/19

Easy to order replacement for severely cracked phone screen. Quick delivery and easy to put on phone. Also provides great protection for child who drops phone a lot!

richardc932
6/26/19

I appreciate Gadgetguard for reminding me to check in on my warranty. I also very much appreciate that the company offers a discounted kit for maintenance protection of my device screen.

karlil1
6/26/19

I love these! Especially when they have a lifetime warranty! I'm very clumsy and this has saved my real phone screen countless times.

Tip for consumers: Be careful when putting your glass screen on! I ended up getting lint on the glass before putting it on my phone

lavaniaf3
6/26/19

I couldn't order my free insured Black Ice screen protector because I put in an email for myself that didn't exist, the friendly customer service reps didn't give up on me until they found out what the problem was. Thank you so much!

markk445
6/23/19

Although the phone model number and the screensaver number matched, the screensaver is a bit too big causing the phone case to push it off the screen. It also covers the camera lens.

tonic88
6/23/19

This screensaver has saved my butt more times than I can say. I am always dropping my phone. This is the 2nd time I have replaced the screensaver and each time I only have to pay a minimal charge, far less than if I have to replace the actual phone screen. The new screen comes in a well padded envelope and they follow up with you to make sure you received the product. I will definitely purchase this screensaver again when I purchase my next phone!

affinitea1
6/23/19

This is my favorite screen protector. I can not stress enough how much it protects your phone. I crack screens easily, but gadget guard has always left my phone with out cracks or scratches.

betsya18
6/23/19

Easy to order. However was not expecting to have to reapply so frequently. It was easy to reorder. The information regarding the shipping was accurate and timely.

Shipping was free for me and I received it in less than 3 days.

By Mae B.

it's totally legit. I've been a loyal customer for several years.

By Lynn F.

Questions? Get answers from the Gadgetguard staff and other customers.

Gadgetguard?