Review of Florists.com

Carle Place, NY 11514, US
helpdesk@florists.com

patchr
5/15/19

I ordered flowers well in advance of mother's day and scheduled a Saturday delivery; the flowers arrived late Tuesday night. I left several voicemails and sent Severus emails asking for a status and finally a voicemail to cancel my order, with no replay.

Additionally, the flowers I ordered are nothing like what was pictured, I spent $90 for 5 tulips! Based on the lack of customer service and the quality, this company is really a scam and should be reported

lisaj341
5/15/19

I ordered for mothers day. the arrangement was not even close to what I had ordered from the picture. I was completely embarrassed sending these to my mother in law for mother's day. I emailed the company with photos and they said I needed to let them bloom in 2-5 days. the picture online was full and round/plump. the one received had long scraggly stems that went in random directions. even now they're fully bloomed and the arrangement is about a third of what was pictured online. I will never order again

heatherm433
5/4/19

Frustrated and disappointed. I wanted to order flowers for my mother. I bought a $40 Groupon. Most of the bouquets in that range are very small. $40 for a bouquet that is mostly daisies is a rip off. I found a small gardenia plant but the website locked up so I added it to my cart twice. Their customer service is only open until 5pm EST and when you call the number is always busy. I won't ever do this again. Not only did I not save anything, once I cancelled my order, I can't use my Groupon again... I spent $20 for the Groupon and have nothing to show for it.

jenniferh804
4/29/19

I ordered a deluxe bouquet with roses & other flowers ($50) in purple tones ( my daughters favorite) for my daughter after surgery. I received a small bouquet of daises and carnations in yellow & orange!!! I could have gotten those at Walmart for $12 not the $71 I paid!!! Plus, they were delivered 4 days LATE!!!

steffaniet1
4/1/19

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my Grandma's birthday and they were not even close to what I ordered. I understand that if a florist does not have the exact available flowers then they will substitute, but this is NOT a substitution. This is completely different and really poor quality. I reached out to the company and they sent a new bouquet of flowers to her that were again, NOT even close. So disappointing when you spend $60 on what you think is a nice flower bouquet for your Grandma's birthday only to be upset twice and feel like I was scammed. The quality of the flowers were poor as well, both bouquets started to die after a couple of days. I will NEVER order from them again and will try to warn as many people to never order from them. There are so many other great options out there for companies to use. NEVER USE FLORISTS.COM.

bonniec146
3/26/19

I ordered the cute "Feel Better Soon Gift Set" that includes very bright colored daisies (blue, purple, white, yellow etc), a small mylar on a stick and a teddy bear with "Get Well" embroidered on it. I also added 1 large Mylar and 2 Latex balloons to the gift set order. I specifically chose this because it was perfect for my 9 yr old niece who just had surgery. What was delivered was a very dark bouquet of carnations with only 1 latex balloon, 1 large mylar balloon and you could barely read the awful handwriting on the card, Oh and definitely NOT the cute "Get Well" teddy bear that was supposed to be included. This was NOT a gift that I would have ordered for a 9yr old girl and it most certainly was NOT what I ordered AT ALL!!! The ONLY thing right about this order was the Large Mylar Balloon. Super disappointed in this company. Compare for yourself in the pictures. First Picture is what was delivered and 2nd picture is what I ordered

kellyt205
3/23/19

Ordered flowers to be delivered for my best friend's 50th birthday. Was supposed to arrive on a Friday, by Saturday hadn't heard anything and no email showing any status update. Called customer service and was told the flowers are sitting at FedEx and wouldn't be delivered until Tuesday. Flowers sitting in a box for 6 days is going to be a lovely site. Was refunded the shipping fees and given a $20 credit to be used on a future order. So sad and disappointed by this!

carolb602
3/22/19

Ordered groupons company wouldn't let me use them ! Got the flowers nothing like I ordered . They close at 5 on Friday open Monday and I ended up with no flowers for the shower . Worst company ever .

sharonb476
3/7/19

I ordered flowers for my 87 year old mother's birthday a week in advance from Florists.com. The day of her birthday came and when I tried to track the order, it said "In the works". When she did not receive them by 8 pm (which is when they guarantee them, but really too late IMO), I contacted them and they said they would look into it. It is the next day and still nothing from them. Next time, I will call a local florist directly and skip the middleman.

brianj238
2/26/19

I ordered flowers about 15 hours before Valentine's day with a promised they would be delivered on Valentine's day,they sent me an email saying they couldn't make the deadline and I received him a day later free of charge today it is been 10 days and they are still as fresh and nice looking as the first day they came very professionally wrapped I will definitely order from them again they are the best flowers I have ordered in the past 15 years

charlottel101
2/20/19

I purchased a coupon from a third-party site for $20 that would give me $40 off a flowers order. Unfortunately, about 90% of the flowers on the site cost $39.99 so they weren't eligible for the coupon. The ones that worked for the price didn't ship to my area. In the end there was only one bouquet I could buy with the coupon and it was really gaudy and unattractive. On top of that, I got slammed with the shipping fee, so even with the $20 off, I ended up paying way more than I would have if I had just gone to a local florist. Oh, and neither florist.com nor the third party site would refund the coupon. Don't bother with this site.

ayjayg
2/14/19

Do not rely on Florists.com to fulfill their orders. I ordered 48 hours in advance of Valentine's day and they completely forgot my order. Customer Service was closed by the time i realized they were not fulfilling the order, and my $100.00 purchase for my girl friend was missing. I can not believe they would botch it on their most important day of the year as a business. No customer service, rip off prices, and an unfulfilled order, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

ashh15
2/14/19

I ordered flowers to be sent to my girlfriend who is currently living in another city. I paid extra (I mean a LOT extra) for the flowers to be delivered on Valentine's day. I got an email saying they were delivered. But when I called my girlfriend, she said she hadn't received anything. Their customer service phone number goes straight to a recorded message asking you to use their online portal. In their online portal you can just basically send them an angry email, but no one responds. This is extremely unprofessional. Do not order flowers from these A-holes.

danaw99
1/29/19

Absolutely not a positive transaction. I ordered a bouquet and it was delivered. I was amazed to find out the order was NOT AS PICTURED but a pitiful 1/2 of the order. I found out from BRADS DEALS and went to the website and ordered. When I received a picture of what was ordered it basically was 1/4 of the amount of flowers. And you know their response (after disconnecting me twice??)) I'll send you care tips. I have a green house I know about flowers and not all of these flowers will open. They skimped because of the holiday.....so for FLORISTS.COM once they receive your money they are done with you. In my opinion false advertising.....and they simply do not care for repeat customers.

stevenl310
1/17/19

I sent my friend a cute flower, balloon, teddy bear set and she received something completely different. Not reliable. (1st picture is what I ordered, the second is what I received).

kevinb662
1/3/19

I purchased two flower arrangements from this company for family members for Christmas and my sister-in-law advised us (embarassed) that the flowers that arrived were in very poor condition (wilted, broken). When we got back home from visiting them, I reached out to Flowers.com and told them and they said I must provide a picture. I said I was not the recipient and I didn't have a picture. (Would my sister-in-law tell my wife this if it weren't true?). I asked Florist.com for some form of consideration and they flat refused. Disgraceful product and even worse customer service. Please go elsewhere.

tracym298
12/23/18

I ordered flowers from Florist.com for the first time - worst experience.

The flowers didn't arrive on the day of delivery.
The bouquet was sold out and they wanted to replace it with another option. That too was sold out.

Supposed to be delivered on 12/21. Then said they could not deliver to 12/27. Then they said they could not deliver at all.

Paid $14.99 for delivery. The flowers never made it to my mother as a get well gift.

Received a refund. No discount for future order.

With SO many options for flower delivery, this is UNACCEPTABLE! Find another company... stay away from this sham.

danielles228
12/21/18

I emailed this business because my flowers were not delivered. They sent me a link to FAQs that state they do nothing for late deliveries and you are basically SOL. Nice company...

ashab10
11/8/18

I ordered flowers and they for were supposed to be delivered the same day and they never got delivered also to top that the girl got the flowers for had already left out of the state. I WILL NEVER GO THROUGH THEM AGAIN

chadb121
11/7/18

I ordered a nice arrangement for my mom's birthday. On the afternoon it was supposed to be delivered, I got an email from them saying that they ran out of flowers and couldn't make the arrangement ordered. They refunded my money and I ordered another arrangement to delivered days later. It's now two days after the second arrangement was to be delivered and they have no clue why it hasn't been. It's now a week and a half after my mom's birthday. I'm going to get another refund and this time use 1-800-Flowers, which has never disappointed. I used Florists.com because I got extra points on my Chase credit card. Not worth it. Also going to contact Chase and ask them not to recommend this company any longer.

ronnyk5
11/6/18

I ordered two arrangements on the same day, both sent to Austin, Texas. One arrived a day and a half later 10/30, and the other arrived over a week later on 11/6. The flowers looked ok, so it gets 2 stars.

fawnh1
11/1/18

I ordered from Florists.com to try something new. I order flowers for this particular recipient about 4x a year. This particular order was for the Halloween bouquet. The flowers were delivered smoshed and half wilted/dead - as they did not arrive in water. They looked nothing like the picture presented to make the purchase decision. My aunt knows flowers and how to care for them. When I showed the Florists.com customer satisfaction team and image of the flowers, they sent me an infographic on how to cut, water, and add food to the water. Essentially to bring the dead flowers they sent back to life. I insisted that my aunt carefully took the time to cut them and try to make them look somewhat presentable for the thank you picture she sent (the scissors were in the image). I also sent them an infographic on the negative impact of poor customer service. I have not yet heard back from them, nor have I received a refund.

michellel390
10/3/18

1st, I got the wrong flowers. 2nd, The card was addressed to some young girl for her birthday even though my order and name was on the card. 3rd, what is with the box, paper, zip ties and having to un-box, separate, cut, arrange and water the shipment? last, it's 100 degrees where I live and the flowers arrived without water buds. Horrible service.

jeanr96
9/5/18

I ordered and paid for same day delivery. They didnt deliver it for a WEEK- and when it came,it looked nothing like the picture,and didnt include the balloon or baby toy. Customer service was horrible and made no attempt at correcting. Never again.

gp100
8/17/18

The worst bouquet of flowers that I have seen in my life! H O R R I B L E!! Stay away from this page. The carnations were all brown around the edges and the others flowers dry, the little roses never opened. Also, they did not send 2 balloons of 3 that my husband bought, they sent only one. Do not trust them because you will regret it!!!. """They did not refund the full money that my husband paid""". I don't recommend this Florist.com page . Do not permit that they embarrassed you on a special day. My husband paid for a PREMIUM bouquet... and look with your own eyes what they sent. In the photos you can see everything, how were the flowers, when the delivery man arrived with only 1 balloon, and the refund receipt

Tip for consumers: It is better to buy in other pages where the measurements of the bouquet are specified, and the differences between standard and premium. Also, there are pages that offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

No. Their phone number refers you to their website and on their website you can only send them an angry email, but won't hear back.

By Ash H.
Questions? Get answers from the Florists.com staff and other customers.

Florists.com?