Review of Florists.com

helpdesk@florists.com

garrettr33
Garrett R.
2/14/19

To be honest, I was expecting something much greater than what my wife received considering I paid for the "Double Bouquet". It was actually kind of disappointing that it only came with 6 roses and it cost over $70. I'd say that was a complete rip off and I'd never use this service again.

ayjayg
2/14/19

Do not rely on Florists.com to fulfill their orders. I ordered 48 hours in advance of Valentine's day and they completely forgot my order. Customer Service was closed by the time i realized they were not fulfilling the order, and my $100.00 purchase for my girl friend was missing. I can not believe they would botch it on their most important day of the year as a business. No customer service, rip off prices, and an unfulfilled order, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

markc548
Mark C.
2/14/19

I ordered 2 dozen red roses for my wife for Valentines Day. Imagine my embarrassment when 1 flower was already turning brown and more than half were the same the very next morning. Totally disappointed.

ashh15
2/14/19

I ordered flowers to be sent to my girlfriend who is currently living in another city. I paid extra (I mean a LOT extra) for the flowers to be delivered on Valentine's day. I got an email saying they were delivered. But when I called my girlfriend, she said she hadn't received anything. Their customer service phone number goes straight to a recorded message asking you to use their online portal. In their online portal you can just basically send them an angry email, but no one responds. This is extremely unprofessional. Do not order flowers from these A-holes.

seanw123
Sean W.
2/14/19

Everything was great. The note however could've been place on better paper. If not better paper using a straight edge to cut it instead of ripping it apart would've made the note better. I gave the flowers without a note because it looked tacky.

leroyj11
Leroy J.
2/14/19

Thanks for your fast service today to 2040 Don Mills Rd Toronto Canada she will be very happy to receive them

victoriad108
Victoria D.
2/13/19

I order the double the flowers but when I saw the amount of flowers, no way was it like the picture. We got about 8 flowers.

daniela193
Daniel A.
2/13/19

I ordered from this website because I was given a promotional code for a discount. Unfortunately, the promotional code did not work at checkout.

ethana26
Ethan A.
2/13/19

Easy transaction good price and selection. Glad they have last minute delivery for Valentines Day ;)

alicel127
Alice L.
2/13/19

The shipping cost could be displayed at the beginning! Instead it doesn't show until close to check out!

carmens65
Carmen S.
2/13/19

It was wonderful to have the product doubled for the same price as a single. The ordering process was simple to use.

josephs609
Joseph S.
2/13/19

I came to this vendor through Upromise, but I'm very happy with the service I received. Ordering process was quick and painless and much more affordable than some other similar florist vendors.

carriek67
Carrie K.
2/13/19

If the order gets delivered on the correct date, and is as I ordered, this will be my go to for all my flower needs

sharonk205
Sharon K.
2/13/19

Right on point for what I was looking for. Fast & easy & not the first time I've used your service. Very satisfied ...

mdavisi
MDavis I.
2/13/19

It’s okay now I’m just waiting to see if it would get to it’s destination on time.

jessicab594
Jessica B.
2/12/19

I ordered a lovely basket of treats/sweets for a friend who is recovering from surgery. It was delivered on time on the date expected and was beautifully packaged. Service, cost, etc. all very good!

trinettet
Trinette T.
2/12/19

I was disappointed that the flowers were left at the front door outside in 10 degree weather. If no one had answered the door I was thinking I would get a phone call. My mother is 80 and did not hear the door bell. It was 4 or 5 hours later that I saw an email that they were delivered. Called her and told her to look on her front porch. Flower vase was all iced up and flowers were froze. Some of the flowers did not make it 24 hours.

heatherd202
Heather D.
2/12/19

Birthday gift for my best friend who lives 1000 miles away. She sent me a picture and they were more beautiful than I thought they would be.

williamb1032
William B.
2/12/19

I tried to use a coupon code and it didn't work. Maybe it has to be used on Valentine's day. Love15 was the code. My wife isn't home on the 14th...

debbieo40
debbie O.
2/12/19

I hope the flowers look great for her, she is my best friend, we grew up together, found her on facebook

leslies252
LESLIE S.
2/12/19

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ORDER FLOWERS SO EASY NOT EVEN AT MY NEIGHBORHOOD FLORIST. ANDDDD.....FREE SHIPPING! YESSSSS!!!!

debrat93
Debra T.
2/12/19

I thought it was strange that the "sympathy" arrangements couldn't be delivered to the mortuary...only a residence.

anonymouss422
anonymous S.
2/12/19

Up front pricing without a bunch of add ons at the end unlike proflowers that AFTER filling out all the shipping and cc info. added several charges. Makes me a bit upset to waste my time like that. Thanks for the great service.

bruceb245
Bruce B.
2/12/19

it was easy, if you get my delivery to it's destination by Valentine's day and the flowers are decent you will definitely have a new customer!

janets240
Janet S.
2/12/19

Had a bad experience with another online floral company. Flowers never arrived but I was charged. I’m confident ordering from this company since it’s recommended by Brad’s Deals. I love the picture of the flowers ordered. Hoping they arrive as close to picture as possible.

No. Their phone number refers you to their website and on their website you can only send them an angry email, but won't hear back.

By Ash H.
Questions? Get answers from the Florists.com staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Florists.com