Review of Flipkart

Flipkart reviews

Tel: 1800 208 9898

ananyai
7/16/19

Thanks love the clothes. Nice fabric and Great fit. Even delivered right to my door.
Good quality and great service.

rohitk56
6/14/19

My name rohit kumar, my father name Harish kumar, my Mather name kunti devi. We are living at hadrabad, My family is happy family. I read in J.D. Memorial Public School.

shankr
6/13/19

The wwbsite of flipkart is good that it have much products but the prices are a little bit high than others and sometimes they are alow

neenuf
6/8/19

I personally request all of you to stop online purchase from Flipkart. I recently about 20 days back purchased a Samsung j7 pro from Flipkart and exactly 10 days later I found that the WiFi, hotspot and Bluetooth was not working.Since am not a tech guru I waited till monday to go to a Samsung dealer and to find the flaw.I was shocked to hear from the dealer that the entire stuff inside the box was duplicate.The imei number on the phone and box was not matching,the charger,cord and the headphones were a duplicate one.
Later the same day when I spoke to a customer care executive of Flipkart,the reply from her was "WE ARE SORRY BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN'T HELP YOU COS AS PER OUR TCM IT'S 10 DAYS FOR REPLACEMENT, SO GO TO A DEALER AND SORT OUT THE ISSUE".Saying this they very well washed off their hands.
So I kindly request all to stop purchasing from Flipkart.
Only when we all do this they will learn to stop cheating.I am going to consumer court to file a case,to whatever extent it may be I will have sleepless nite till I sue them.

shirshap
6/3/19

Their product is not a good and not a bad.
I'm using their some product and this not purely good.
So i can say it has not a good and not a bad quality product.

yogendrar1
5/27/19

rajeshwariv
5/23/19

Flipkart does not even give an option to change the Mobile no from the previous updated in account to new number. When the old mobile number no more valid with us flipkart does not give us an facility to change the number to new without having access to older number or either entering an alternate number in the profile.

Due to which flipkart customer care executive itself is unable get in touch with us also we couldn't make use of Filpkart Pay later option until and unless we provide OTP sent to the old mobile number which is no more available with us.

Flipkart has to find out some sort of solution to this and betterment there customer service.

manim10
5/21/19

This is such a website we cannot expect. I am using last five years and never i had a problem or misunderstanding.

Tip for consumers: 100% good site

giftym3
5/20/19

Hi all .
Recently I have ordered a music system from Flipkart ...it got cancelled by seller and I ordered again so again I ordered again it got cancelled ....I notified to customer care this is happening with me .and they said will solve your prob after 3 days 19th of may 2019 after sale is over ....so I tght to go for some other company music system I order and again cancelled .....after one day my my I'd brocked and I got a mail ....I am ordering in bulk .....rather to solve my prob they started blaming me now my 40k is stucked and don't no what to do ......that much they are irresponsible for customer ....I was a prime customer for Flipkart ...
I have also attached the snapshot of my chat with flip kart

sumoyp
5/15/19

It's a very good online portal. Customer care response and timelines is very good. I refer all to purchase here.

adarshb1
5/13/19

I liked it very much. I have ordered many products in this site. It provides the best products. I liked it very much

nehar17
5/12/19

If you have too much money, rather donate it to poor kids instead of wasting it on fraudsters like flipkart.... They shamelessly delivery defective products, and when you try to place return request, they have the audacity to block the account so that we cant place return request. After that make 100 or 1000 calls to their useless customer care number, all they know is to speak in their robotic tone, with no regards to our concern, but only talk about their bull$#*! resolutions which take a forever lasting 72 hrs to complete. Not only will they waste your money, but your time and energy also.... In short, the worst service of the millenium...

shashankr2
5/7/19

I am a very satisfied customer of flipkart from 1 years. Flipkart has the best high quality electronic goods and its all services are awesome!

rajkirans
5/6/19

Asus Zenfone max pro m1 on Flipkart. No replacement or refund against manufacturing defect. 2 defects identified. Horrible customer care service. No replacement of purchased phone. Fone has manufacturing defect, so it is sold at discounted rate. I am calling Flipkart everyday, and there is no resolution, no replacement and no refund. Asus 13 mp Camera quality not as good as Samsung 12 mp J5. Call quality and gps sound in car is horrible with too much background noise. Other person on call cannot hear my voice on auxiliary connection. Samsung is much better in this feature. Total disaster phone if you connect in car and try to speak hands free. Flipkart technician from Jeeves does not understand this problem, nonsense technician sent by Flipkart. Do not buy such discounted phones from Flipkart. I want to sue Flipkart and stop all purchases on Flipkart.

faisalk15
4/24/19

Hitachi 1 Ton 5 Star Window AC - White (RAW511KUD, Copper Condenser)

I had ordered Hitachi 1 ton a.c. on 12th April and it was delivered on 13th. I got it installed yesterday22.04.2019 but the fan was not working properly. I registered a complaint in this regard.Today(24/04/2019) the engineer came and he opened the a.c. but the problem still remains

He has also suggest that the a.c. should be replaced. Hitachi Engineer Job sheet Attach visited on 24/04/2019

Faisal

arghyap
4/6/19

Never ever buy anything from Flipkart as their customer support is worse than any govt. org. as to report and get a response will take 7 days which is very frustrating.

doctara
3/28/19

All the Items are duplicate and low quality. Flipkart cheated so many customers beware of Online shopping companies.

renuk3
3/21/19

Their 10-day replacement policy requires you to be 200% purchase sure about the item you are going purchase. Unless you have experienced the item offline it is big risk doing big purchases. Given they have closed mindset approach to customer grievances suggest to stay away from this portal.

omeshm
3/15/19

Big Companies like Flipkart are playing with Indian Consumer very smartly and making us fool and the best part in doing all that is most of the consumer does not even know it.

When you buy a mobile in exchange for someone in your family or for yourself as in everything we Indians do Emotions are involved. and that on what Flipkart cash on they increase sale majorly by offering exchange you have already paid more than half of the amount your family member knows they are going to have a new mobile.

Doorbell ring the gentleman comes from Flipkart to check the mobile that you want to give in exchange for new. this person has no device anything like a kit that can test hardware he just sees your mobile and to your shock, he says your mobile has an issue that what happened with me the phone is like in new condition never been repaired nothing in writing is given as a report they cant as they are just doing to increase the sales.

You have only 2 option get a refund second you pay rest of money which most of the people do as they have bought the mobile for someone in the family and don't want them to feel bad.

So big Applause to Flipkart for this Organised Loot a better word then Fraud.

But we the consumer should stop buying online better to buy from a shop support middle-class businessman save Indian Small Busines.

harishr7
2/27/19

I had purchased Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera from flipkart with the no cost EMI facility for 6 months that was mentioned on the flipkart website as well. After two days of purchase of the product I got a message from HDFC bank (my bank) your total amount is converted into 6 month EMI with 13% interest. I called in both customer care executive and they were giving only unnecessary excuse to me. Why would I pay an extra Rs. 4618 for interest if the NO COST EMI is available on flipkart website. Do not purchase from here, this is only the way the customer will purchase the product and get cheated.

chandug
2/19/19

I always love shopping in Flipkart. It is such an user friendly app. Its presentation and details about product is very much clear. I bet no other shopping site is as user friendly as Flipkart.

danielp527
2/2/19

I HAVE BEEN BUYING THINGS FROM FLIPKART FOR PAST FOUR TO FIVE YEARS. RESENTLY I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER , THEY NOT ABLE TO DELIVERD ON TIME .I HAVE CONTACT THEIR CUSTOMER CARE FOR THREE TIME THEY REQUSET ME TO CANCEL THE ORDER AND PLACE AGAIN SO I HAVE DONE AND ORDER AGAIN BUT THIS ALSO THE SAME AS PREVIOUS. VERY WORST SERIVES FROM FLIPKART THAT I HAVE NEVER EXPECT FROM THEM.

arvindk21
1/27/19

Flipkart customer care helpline number ...9679294496. 8597554946...any problem please call you total complaints solve total problem solve ok
Please number call 9679294496...8597554946..///..
Flipkart customer care helpline number any problem please call you total complaints solve total problem solve ok
24 available number please call

vishesha2
1/23/19

flipkart will always remain crap, they deliver crap and charge us for their so called exclusive products which are always worst.

When we write to them or complain, they send a person for formalities but that's really useless, i have purchased around 7 phones from flipkart but this company always delivers crap, should never buy anything from them as they never listen to customer.

This is only why, we like amazn, they always hear us, when we not like products, they take them back, but this fkart is really worst.

your representatives never hear to customer just give scripted replies always and most disgusting thing is, they are allowing fake listings which is actually a theft with customer, issues are being repeated and never being take care of, how can they deliver crap when we are paying for a phone.

never purchase anything from them, flikart is a Burglar

ratnag
1/21/19

i wish i could give you more then 5 stars , i have purchase lost of products from here . Perfect budget price less complicating website function and very user frenly thank you

We can't blame on one instance. Every time when I done shopping through Flipkart, I got good response and service. It's a big website, sometimes mistakes may happen but not all the time.

By Chandu G.

Flipkart doesn't sell fake items. DO check the product reviews and the seller reviews before buying the product.

By Asha P.

Questions? Get answers from the Flipkart staff and other customers.

Flipkart?