Review of Flipkart

Flipkart reviews

Tel: 1800 208 9898

chandug
2/19/19

I always love shopping in Flipkart. It is such an user friendly app. Its presentation and details about product is very much clear. I bet no other shopping site is as user friendly as Flipkart.

danielp527
2/2/19

I HAVE BEEN BUYING THINGS FROM FLIPKART FOR PAST FOUR TO FIVE YEARS. RESENTLY I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER , THEY NOT ABLE TO DELIVERD ON TIME .I HAVE CONTACT THEIR CUSTOMER CARE FOR THREE TIME THEY REQUSET ME TO CANCEL THE ORDER AND PLACE AGAIN SO I HAVE DONE AND ORDER AGAIN BUT THIS ALSO THE SAME AS PREVIOUS. VERY WORST SERIVES FROM FLIPKART THAT I HAVE NEVER EXPECT FROM THEM.

arvindk21
1/27/19

Flipkart customer care helpline number ...9679294496. 8597554946...any problem please call you total complaints solve total problem solve ok
Please number call 9679294496...8597554946..///..
Flipkart customer care helpline number any problem please call you total complaints solve total problem solve ok
24 available number please call

vishesha2
1/23/19

flipkart will always remain crap, they deliver crap and charge us for their so called exclusive products which are always worst.

When we write to them or complain, they send a person for formalities but that's really useless, i have purchased around 7 phones from flipkart but this company always delivers crap, should never buy anything from them as they never listen to customer.

This is only why, we like amazn, they always hear us, when we not like products, they take them back, but this fkart is really worst.

your representatives never hear to customer just give scripted replies always and most disgusting thing is, they are allowing fake listings which is actually a theft with customer, issues are being repeated and never being take care of, how can they deliver crap when we are paying for a phone.

never purchase anything from them, flikart is a Burglar

ratnag
1/21/19

i wish i could give you more then 5 stars , i have purchase lost of products from here . Perfect budget price less complicating website function and very user frenly thank you

renukas4
12/23/18

This was my worst experience with flipkart I have ordered Phillips juicer 1863/20 (ID- OD1141071747435000) with pre payment, Flipkart promise to delivered on 12/12/18 but then message it will delivered on 10/12/18, but refuse then promise to delivered on 11/12/18 again the delivery boy refuse to give then promise to delivered on 12/12/18 again refuse, The delivery boy say no to come on my address direct, I complaint for this issue atleast 5-6 times to flipkart customer care but no proper action was taken, And they promise to delivered on 13th then 14th then 15th and then they cancelled it without my permission because their delivery boy was not delivered my ordered, This is very very bad, Never ever want to shop with flipkart again also advice to all not to shop with this site, I don't know why i need to give even single star to this shopping website just the worst shopping site.

keshavab
12/4/18

Hello,

I've ordered Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE from Flipkart and i received this package on Nov 27th, 2018. When i powered on and inserted the SIM card, it didn't detect the LTE version.

I got some doubt and tried to find some solution online about the product details and found that the products sold by Flipkart's partner DealsMobileStore is a fake one and they sell and all Chinese and Vietnamese products which cannot be sold in India.

Incident Number: IN1811281141035140415
Order Number: OD113972218497402000
Return ID: 12101402407783267701

I tried to return the product and ask for the refund, they rejected and had called the Flipkart and emailed them also, however they accepted the return on Sunday (Dec 02, 2018) and rejected the return of the product on Monday (Dec 03, 2018) morning.

Provided above are the Incident, Order and Return ID's provided to me by Flipkart. Attaching the Invoice along with this email and screenshots of Return acceptance and rejection by Flipkart for no reason.

Had raised a Consumer Court complaint against Flipkart for not getting the proper resolution.

umeshk7
11/27/18

The Flipkart is the best place to online Shop from Various Products to many Brands....
It's got More Reliability than any other online store.... Quick, Fast, Hassle free Delivery with so many Payment options available for Customers....
Thank You !

khushis4
11/25/18

The flipkart has cheated us.Pehle sab messeges bhejte hai ki aapka order confirm hai fir wo log baadme khud order cancel karte hai...kisne dia unko aaise rights k wo log confirmed orders ko cancel kar sakte hai.I have all the proofs,screenshots all the messeges that flipkart send us.Pehle messege aata hai aapka order confirm hai fir 2 baar call karke confirm karte hai fir aase order khud se cancel karke cheat karte hai customers ko this is injustice with the customers.They are telling that there is miscommunication between us then why are they sending the messeges like"YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED AND IT IS OUT OF DELIVERY".I want a perfect ans by flipkart.Give us our product as our price or otherwise You all are cheaters.we cant trust you anymore...PLZ SHARE AND SUPPORT BECAUSE THIS CAN HAPPEN TO YOU ALSO...Proofs are also ready with me.

jojot11
11/13/18

I have ordered for a redmi note 5 pro on 24th oct from flipkart, and still they didnt deliver the product and when i asked for a refund they are telling that some technical issue is there and they are telling excuses for last 18 days.. Still they didnt initiate refund process.. Please dont buy anything from flipkart, if you did, then you will suffer like anything.. They are the worst ecommerce i have ever used.
Order id-OD113723632978002000

sonamt5
11/3/18

Flipkart company is good I am very very happy
Customer care helpful.and happy Diwali all employee and all friends

flipkartc1
10/26/18

balkeshwars
10/23/18

I have purchased online product (Seagate Plus Slim 1TB wired external hard disk drive) seller: RetailNet on 18th September 2018, but it was not working from starting onwards. I have given complain about product to Customer Support (CS) on 26th Sept. before due date of return (27th Sept). I got message and email from CS that "Please be assured that we'll look into this and get back to you with an update within two days". CS told me on phone that we will not replace the product, you provide bank detail, and we will transfer money to your account. After continuous email and telephonic talk with CS, they did not respondent properly and transfer money to my account.(I have proof for this product).
I send mail to flipkart CEO( Mr. Kalyan Krishnamurthy, email-kalyan@flipkart.com & ceo@flipkart.com ) dated 10th October, he didn't respond my email. Finally Flipkart has send mail dated 17th October that product will be neither replace nor transfer the money to your account. The seller will not be able to fulfil your return request for the item. In case you need any product related assistance, please contact the brand. Flipkart has also not given warranty card for the product.
One time I had purchased Micromax LED TV 43inch dated 11th Sept 2017. During purchasing time, they had written on website that if you pay by Debit/Credit card, you will get cash back 10% of price but till now they didn't paid.(I don't have proof for this case because it was showing on his website). They have cheated me in both cases. I am sending this message so that others should not suffer like me.
Please pass this message if you think good for relatives and friends.
B. K. Singh

rakeshk41
10/22/18

The story of Big billion days by Flipkart... Exchange your old phone for a new one..I ordered a new phone Vivo V 11 and exchanged my old phone Motorola G5 against same from the site. The order was accepted and everything went okay. However at the time of delivery, delivery boy declined to accept the old phone due to a scratch only on screen, Do they really expect A BRAND NEW OLD PHONE for exchange? Now, I talked to their customer support team, who are actually very rude to talk, much more even compared to the delivery boy who comes to delivery, they say, to submit the phone pictures, we submitted and they approved, but again delivery boy arrived and did not deliver my phone. I called customer care to cancel the order, but they won't do that as well. Lots of hiccups and breach of contracts in the system. Full of flaws referred to as FlipKart.com.

kasturib
10/7/18

In Noida, I had the pathetic experience of Flipkart services. On many occasions the Flipkart delivery executives will call you twice/thrice to ask you for address & by the end of the day will update that customer was unable to be contacted. They would neither carry their card swiping machines nor change if you want to pay in cash. If requested for any particular time slot, they say their day starts at only after 11AM, by 5PM they say they have returned home for the day and will deliver the next day.

I also had the experience when they have called to come to receive in the main road which is over 200m away from my home address. If a customer has to spare so much time and invest in repeatedly following up, why to buy it online? Reality is Flipkart outsources the logistics service by 3rd party vendors who do not give a damn to what customer service they are giving. Their aim is to deliver Flipkart's orders in their own convenient time slots rather than the customers. And to this the Flipkart's customer executives do not have any contacts to their delivery executives to inform the customers requests.

With so much of my time wasted on every orders that I had, I would think twice before ordering from this online shopping platform. I wouldn't recommend it. It would be time saving to visit a market and shop there. Thanks.

vishwass1
10/3/18

I purchase AC from Flipkart &; I recieved on
28-09-18 & Samsung 1.5 Tone 3Star Bee rating . I order on 24
sep 2018 and I recived on 28 sep 2018 on 29 sep 2018 we got sms & email
email & sms from flipkart saying that the person will be come for the
installation of the AC on monday 01 oct 2018 . We took the leave and
stayed at home for full day but person din't come for installation I
tried customer care of flipkart & samsung thay saying it will
come before 06.00 pm we waited till 08.00 pm but technician is not
come both the company are cheted please do not purchase from flipkart
hence forth I will never purchase from the flipkart I have upload
photo of the proof of the sending sms & email worst experience on
flipkart.

ramk48
10/2/18

sais28
9/29/18

The flipkart website definitely $#*!ed up with this type of service providing to me. U just blamed me that I am a reseller just listen this audio that the wrong from your side. And make that executive to punish its not my mistake worst flipkart service, customer support is very worst with providing wrong information and blaming customers. Reply on mail I will sent that audio it's a $#*!ing service

ankurt5
9/20/18

worst services provided by the flipkart......product are very bad and customer service manager's are more then that.......no policy....no system...nothing just using their brand name.......

pratiks17
9/18/18

I have ordered Nokia 6.1 plus. It got delivered on 8th September 2018 but the device i got was faulty. Mobile speaker was not working. So i raised replacement request it got approved post Flipcart tech person's visit on 11th September, 2018. On 12 th September 2018 new mobile got shipped but till now i haven't received the new mobile. Expected delivery date changed thrice. Earlier it was 15th sept then 17th and not got changed to 20th sept.
When we call at customer support they also don't have any proper status of the order they just blamed courier service stating they have some issue.
As well on flipcart website status changed frequently means sometime it shows almost delivery got completed and some time it start again from mother hub delivery.

Seriously very patheic service we are getting from Flipcart,

tejald
9/12/18

Not statisfied with your service.. actually I want to gift this one to birthday boy whose birthday was at 11th September.. and due to your delivery date of 11th September, I have order this one..
Now it's not worth for me.

rashmit3
8/24/18

I am a regular customer of filpcart.com. it is a good online store to buy anything anywhere. Fast & Good service. I always prefer ordering from Flipkart.

rubios
8/10/18

Flipkart has been one of the best online shopping mall n now that it had also the flipkart assured anyone can be sure of its selected products n moving on to the other updates about new things like smartphones... I hope to see more new products on this...

harshitg1
8/10/18

Coustmer care executive(Neeraj Kumar)was very rood and try to fool me that Flipkart is not replacing iPhone 5s and my phone is clean and look like new phone moreover they is no full instructions about exchange policy and I will never ever shop through Flipkart worse experience ever

namdevm
7/23/18

I have ordered laptop battery from Flipkart and delivered, but the battery was not working. The consignment came along with 10 days replacement warranty mentioning "Raga-IT" as a service provider and mentioned to contact them on mail to "raga IT" which I deed. Then they replied to call Flipkart for details.
When I called customer care of flipkart, they kept me on hold for 45 min and disconnected. When second time I called they told this is 11th day we can not give warranty.
I have given the replacement issue on 10th day and they internally not able to sort out the issue.

Flipkart is worst company and suggest not to buy anything from them. They are cheater and only cheats.
They never take care of any of issues of customers

Flipkart Cheater ... cheater.. cheater.

Anyhow I am sending them advocate notice for this and will recover all the money with all fees from such cheater company.

We can't blame on one instance. Every time when I done shopping through Flipkart, I got good response and service. It's a big website, sometimes mistakes may happen but not all the time.

By Chandu G.

Flipkart doesn't sell fake items. DO check the product reviews and the seller reviews before buying the product.

By Asha P.

Questions? Get answers from the Flipkart staff and other customers.

15 Photos for Flipkart