Review of FiltersFast

Tel: 866-438-3458
sales@filtersfast.com

evelyng67
5/27/19

I made an order a month ago and have never received my items. They already charged my card so they have my money but I have NO product. They now say it will be another month before they ship. Seriously?? At that point they will have had my money for TWO MONTHS but never shipped the product. What a SCAM!

davet190
5/23/19

I ordered filters in good faith payable via Amex. The wrong parts were sent, very hard to contact via phone. When I spoke to someone they told me not to send the parts back, donate them to goodwill they said. I asked for credit, which they did. Not the full amount of the purchase even though they were at fault! Never again shall I use Filters Fast.

lorenea1
5/18/19

I ordered May 1, almost three weeks ago and have no word of shipping. The name filters fast is a scam.

davidk836
5/16/19

ORDERED AQUARIUM FILTERS BACK IN APRIL AND MY ORDER IS STILL NOT COMPLETE! NO UPDATES OFFERED AND NO WAY TO REACH ANYONE TO FIND OUT WHEN MY ORDER WOULD BE COMPLETE. WILL NOT EVER ORDER AGAIN. (NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THEIR PRICE STRUCTURE EITHER!)

MY ORDER: Your order number is: 10365479

Your Item(s):

A622 - AquaClear Activated Carbon for AquaClear 110 (quantity: 6) - $35.70

A623 - AquaClear 110 Filter Foam Insert - AquaClear Foam (quantity: 3) - $23.97

Discount: $0.00 Shipping: $7.95 - Handling: $0.00Donation: $0.00Tax:

Order Total: $67.62

wendyn60
4/14/19

I utilized the search for the item number found on the original filter. Chose the filter that was identified as a match.The filters I received did not fit. The hole on top was too small and it had two "o" rings where the original only had one, delivery was satisfactory.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hey Wendy, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Please give us a call at 866-438-3458 next time you're ordering so we can help you pick the best filter for your needs. We appreciate your business and if you have any more concerns you would like to discuss please feel free to email me at asia@filtersfast.com
dalem240
4/13/19

Placed my order on a Friday morning, took EIGHT DAYS to get my water filter. I guess their definition of fast differs from my idea of fast. The filter works great, but I'll just pay an extra dollar to get one at Home Depot.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hey Dale! Standard shipping is usually within 5-7 days! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We definitely have faster shipping options. Please email me at asia@filtersfast.com to see if we can improve upon your experience in another way.
margaretp156
4/12/19

HVAC company filters are a rip off. These filters were excellent, properly sized, delivered quickly. So HAPPY that I found this company !

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thank you Margaret for the feedback and Stellar rating! We are happy you found us too.
mikes1731
4/12/19

It was a pain to go to stores to get my fridge filter. Out of stock or non carry I just don't need to drive around even though it is easy to check online or call for availability. The price was half of what was paid for in the past and the quality has been good so far. There was a delay in delivery but that had nothing to do with the supplier. I will order again, thanks

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thank you Mike! if you ever have any feedback about how to make your experience with us even better please feel free to email me at asia@filtersfast.com
cherylk147
4/12/19

At last, I found the special filters for my new humidifier. The store no longer carried them even though I just purchased it in December. Good service from FiltersFast!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thanks Cheryl for taking the time to leave us feedback and a stellar rating.
susang545
4/11/19

Fast delivery, always have what I want in stock and better quality filters than at my local retail outlet.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thanks Susan! We appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
dellaf3
4/11/19

r I am very happy with the savings on my refrigerator filters and appreciate the reminders to order via email. Thank you. Wish you carried the furnace filter in 16x25x2 but you only carry the 1 inch thick. The service is very good also.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thanks Della for taking the time to leave us feedback! I'll check and make sure that we don't offer the 2 inch thick furnace filters for you as well. Please email me at asia@filtersfast.com so we can chat.
deborahc301
4/11/19

These filters were very reasonably priced and are very good quality. Arrived in the specified time frame. I will buy again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thanks Deborah for the awesome feedback and stellar rating! We look forward to working with you in the future.
robertb1453
4/11/19

Website seems to have trouble, but maybe it's me. The filters I ordered were received in a
timely manner and in good shape. The price was good. Robert Bruce

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hey Robert, thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I would love to hear your thoughts on how we can improve your experience, please email me at asia@filtersfast.com to discuss further.
lynnb281
4/11/19

The first filter I received didn't seat well and I called with my concern. The customer service representative was very nice and cancelled that charge and put in a new order right then. I was extremely pleased with the the quick, friendly and professional service.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thank you for the awesome feedback and stellar rating Lynn! Our Customer Experience team will enjoy this feedback for sure.
peterb509
3/20/19

I tried to purchase an air filter for my Lenox central heating and air conditioning system. I went on their site and saw the exact one I needed and ordered it. Unfortunately, they sent me the wrong part. When I contacted them they asked me to send them photos of the part I received, which I did. Then they told me that their website was incorrect and they don't even carry the part that I ordered. I asked them to refund my money and they said they would when they received the wrong part back. So, I mailed that part back to them, which they received on March 15, 2019. I contacted them on March 20 about my refund. They asked me to send them the tracking number for the returned part, which I did. Apparently, there is a disconnect between their return department and their business office since my return package had their return authorization number inside and on the outside of the box. As it turns out they confirmed their receipt of the returned part and then had the audacity to tell me that it would take 2-3 weeks to process my credit. Can you believe that? What incompetence and bad customer service! I would never do business with this company again.

2-3 weeks? You've got to be kidding! First you advertise the wrong part, I have to send you pictures of the wrong part you sent me and then I have to send it back. I then was told you don't even sell the part I needed. You the received the wrong part days ago and I have to then send you the tracking number to prove you actually received it, notwithstanding I wrote the return authorization number on the box. Really, is this how you treat all of your customers? I'd like the refund processed immediately. I don't normally write reviews of the companies I deal with, but you've earned a bad one and I feel I should warn others of your incompetence.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Peter, I apologize for the inconvenience. Our customer experience team reached out to you today to assure you that the refund was processed immediately. We usually give this time frame to take into account any delay in fees being returned to the account. Please contact me at asia@filtersfast.com if you have any more questions or concerns.
johns3674
3/4/19

My filters for my water purification unit shipped in a flimsy plastic bag with no protective packaging. I wonder how many customers get these with broken carbon media inside the filter. The unfortunate part is that people can't tell that the carbon block is cracked or broken because they are inside the filter housing where they can't be seen. I returned my filters and won't buy them from FiltersFast again. It's irresponsible for them to ship them in this manner.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. I'd like to analyze what item was shipped and so I can discuss with my warehouse team how we can improve upon your experience. Would you be able to email me at asia@filtersfast.com your order number and any other details. If you have pictures that would be helpful as well. We can also discuss how to resolve any lingering issues.
carolv11
2/27/19

With all the competition online, I seldom encounter really horrible service any more, but this company shocked me with their failures in every department. I chose their company to order a furnace filter from because of their name: FiltersFast. What a joke. I placed my order in early January because I was having allergy symptoms and needed to change my filter ASAP. After more than two weeks and not receiving it, I called their customer service. Eddie took my call and asked if he could place me on hold. I was transferred to a recorded message asking me to take a survey about how my call was handled. I didn't answer any of
the questions because the call had not yet been handled. At the end, it thanked me for my answers and hung up on me. I called back and got Sierra. Right in the middle of explaining my problem, Sierra hung up on me. I called back and got Eddie again. He apologized and said my order was scheduled to ship on January 18. I was relieved it had not shipped at this point, as I definitely did not want to purchase anything from this company. I told Eddie to cancel the order. He assured me that it had been canceled and that there would be no charge to my credit card. I asked for a confirmation number, and he said they didn't have confirmation numbers but that he would send an e-mail. I never got that e-mail. But I did get an e-mail yesterday saying, unbelievably, that they had shipped the filter. I looked at my credit card account and see that they also charged me for it on January 30, two weeks after I canceled the order. I called today to tell them I am refusing the shipment because of all their mistakes. The girl I talked to told me if I refuse the shipment they are going to charge me $10.00 and won't refund my money. I have disputed the charge and contacted Fedex to refuse the shipment. I will go to court if necessary to make sure this company does not get a penny of my money. The girl I talked to today had not one word of apology for all they had put me through and kept interrupting me while I was talking, saying, "Maam, maam, maam, maam. Such clueless, incompetent rude people work at this company.

I believe they may not have anything in stock because they told me the reason for all the delay was that this is a "special order item." The filter is commonly available at Home Depot and Lowes and I ordered it right after I canceled with "FiltersFast" from Discount Furnace Filters and received it within three days. BTW, I highly recommend Discount Filters. Everything about their service is top notch.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi Carol, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please send me an email at asia@filtersfast.com so that we can resolve this matter ASAP. I assure you we want to create the best experience for all of our customers and want to resolve issues like this as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
rw314
2/20/19

I was going to order filters from this company, and the website had a popup window that offered $5 off and free shipping if I opened an account. I opened the account and tried to make the purchase. No free shipping! In fact, it now said I had to order $50 worth of product to get that. All of this was AFTER I had given all of my personal information on their form to open an account. I deleted the order without completing it and ordered the filters through Amazon. Effortlessly and professionally. Today I called FiltersFast to delete my account. The customer mis-service person said that she can't delete the account. This is the worst kind of unprofessional behavior, apparently for the purpose of getting accounts through deception. I don't need this kind of untrustworthy behavior from businesses I patronize.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thank you for leaving us feedback! I am personally, checking into this matter. I want to be sure that our coupons and deals are being applied at checkout. If you would like for me to look into possibly disabling your accounts please send me an email at asia@filtersfast.com. I will try to resolve any issues you might be experiencing.
sandrah428
2/20/19

I was very pleased to order a furnace filter that is no longer available in the area in which I live. I received the filter and it is a perfect fit! Thank you FilterFast . No more washing and cutting a makeshift filter.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thank you Sandra for the awesome feedback and stellar rating! We hope to work with you again soon.
carmenc103
2/20/19

I joined the auto ship club and it takes $5 off the price and is supposed to have free shipping. I still get countless emails asking me to join and many offering $5 off or free shipping specials. I donget my $5 off but I rarely get the free shipping until I spend an hour trying to get through to customer service to fight for it. Misleading emails and difficult to deal with but the filter itself is good. Not sure it's worth the hassle though

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi Carmen C. thank you so much for your feedback. Please send me an email to asia@filtersfast.com, I can send you an easy coupon to apply at check out to make sure you get your 5 dollars off. I will submit your comments to my team to see how we can make our website easier to navigate and to make sure that all coupons and discounts are easily credited to your account.
bobs608
2/9/19

The filters are fine but their free shipping claims are very misleading. After much fan fair about qualifying for free shipping, they added a $5.98 'handling' fee (see photo) because shipping is expensive, so where is my free shipping really?

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi Bob! Thank you so much for taking time to leave us feedback we use this to improve upon our processes. If you would like to further discuss these processes or possibly a way to make your experience better please email me at asia@filtersfast.com.
craigs276
2/8/19

I watched a commercial about FilterFast claiming to be a cheaper option when buying filters. They even claim to be cheaper than box stores. However, I went down to my local big orange box store and bought a name brand filter in the "best" category off the rack that cost me $9.15 each by the case. FilterFast advertised the same sized (not brand) filter on their site for $9.49 by Merv or $20.16 for Filtrete brand. Now the fist option was close in price except for the fact the FiltersFast brand was a lower quality filter and states it does NOT filter "very fine dust" or "bacteria" and the brand I bought off the shelf from the box store does. Another key note is the more expensive brand on FiltersFast site also states it does NOT filter "very fine dust" or "bacteria" and it's twice the price. I really thought FiltersFast would be an easier option but based on quality and time it's easier for me to buy a case of filters once every 3 years then deal with new filters arriving in the mail every 3 months....especially since it would be an inferior brand of filters.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hey Craig, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback! I am interested in comparing these brands myself. If you don't mind sending me an email at asia@filtersfast.com with your previous order number, I'd like to look into this issue. We want to provide as many options as possible for our customers.
rodd46
2/6/19

Buyer beware!! I ordered a humidifier on 12/24/18 and it showed it was in stock and available to ship in a day or two. I heard nothing from them and so called sales and was told it would be shipping on 1/4. Never heard anything so called and was told it was out of stock and would ship on 1/14. Saw or heard nothing so called and told it was expected in on 1/21. Heard or saw nothing so called and was told it was the 27th. Nothing, then told the 31st now well over a month since my card was charged. I was given so many stories as to why it wasn't shipped. My last call on 2/4 said it was now going to come in on the 11th and they would expedite shipping which they said they would do three times before and give me $10 off for my patience. I cancelled the order, place somewhere else 2/5 and it will be here on 2/6. Will never order anything from them again, not honest or trustworthy.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi Rod, we were able to submit a refund for you and discuss with you how to move forward. We hope that you are happy with the resolution we provided for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your experience, we have gained so much and will implement new policies to help communicate with our customers in regards to delays.
charlesl281
2/4/19

I ordered a part from Filtersfast, and it was not even shipped until 12 days after ordering. Even the slowest shipping option indicated that the part would be received within 8-10 days. I inquired of course, and received a reply indicating that they would try to make their shipping info. more clear on their website. (There is no shipping info.at all on the website that relates to promptness of shipment). Also, at the time of ordering, there was a popup indicating a $10. discount if I ordered within 30 minutes. I ordered within a few minutes and NO discount was applied. Their website says they respond to inquiries within 24 hours. I waited over 60 hours for a response. I'm still waiting on the part which was ordered on Jan. 19, 2019. Today is Feb. 4 (16 days later and counting.) I'm going to suggest they change the name of their company. Perhaps "FiltersNextYear" is a good option.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi Charles! Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review. Please email me at asia@filtersfast.com so that we can review your order and resolve any issues.
kathleend167
1/29/19

I ordered a filter that was suppose to be like the Everydrop 2. When I get it, it is nothing like the Everydrop 2. I wrote and asked for a refund. They have told me that their computer said it was correct and would work. I have written and told them it is not the same and they tell me to watch a youtube video to see how to put in the one I received. It will not work in my fridge and they will not listen to me.

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

14 Photos for FiltersFast