Review of FiltersFast

Tel: 866-438-3458
sales@filtersfast.com

rw314
2/20/19

I was going to order filters from this company, and the website had a popup window that offered $5 off and free shipping if I opened an account. I opened the account and tried to make the purchase. No free shipping! In fact, it now said I had to order $50 worth of product to get that. All of this was AFTER I had given all of my personal information on their form to open an account. I deleted the order without completing it and ordered the filters through Amazon. Effortlessly and professionally. Today I called FiltersFast to delete my account. The customer mis-service person said that she can't delete the account. This is the worst kind of unprofessional behavior, apparently for the purpose of getting accounts through deception. I don't need this kind of untrustworthy behavior from businesses I patronize.

sandrah428
2/20/19

I was very pleased to order a furnace filter that is no longer available in the area in which I live. I received the filter and it is a perfect fit! Thank you FilterFast . No more washing and cutting a makeshift filter.

carmenc103
2/20/19

I joined the auto ship club and it takes $5 off the price and is supposed to have free shipping. I still get countless emails asking me to join and many offering $5 off or free shipping specials. I donget my $5 off but I rarely get the free shipping until I spend an hour trying to get through to customer service to fight for it. Misleading emails and difficult to deal with but the filter itself is good. Not sure it's worth the hassle though

bobs608
2/9/19

The filters are fine but their free shipping claims are very misleading. After much fan fair about qualifying for free shipping, they added a $5.98 'handling' fee (see photo) because shipping is expensive, so where is my free shipping really?

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi Bob! Thank you so much for taking time to leave us feedback we use this to improve upon our processes. If you would like to further discuss these processes or possibly a way to make your experience better please email me at asia@filtersfast.com.
craigs276
2/8/19

I watched a commercial about FilterFast claiming to be a cheaper option when buying filters. They even claim to be cheaper than box stores. However, I went down to my local big orange box store and bought a name brand filter in the "best" category off the rack that cost me $9.15 each by the case. FilterFast advertised the same sized (not brand) filter on their site for $9.49 by Merv or $20.16 for Filtrete brand. Now the fist option was close in price except for the fact the FiltersFast brand was a lower quality filter and states it does NOT filter "very fine dust" or "bacteria" and the brand I bought off the shelf from the box store does. Another key note is the more expensive brand on FiltersFast site also states it does NOT filter "very fine dust" or "bacteria" and it's twice the price. I really thought FiltersFast would be an easier option but based on quality and time it's easier for me to buy a case of filters once every 3 years then deal with new filters arriving in the mail every 3 months....especially since it would be an inferior brand of filters.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hey Craig, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback! I am interested in comparing these brands myself. If you don't mind sending me an email at asia@filtersfast.com with your previous order number, I'd like to look into this issue. We want to provide as many options as possible for our customers.
rodd46
2/6/19

Buyer beware!! I ordered a humidifier on 12/24/18 and it showed it was in stock and available to ship in a day or two. I heard nothing from them and so called sales and was told it would be shipping on 1/4. Never heard anything so called and was told it was out of stock and would ship on 1/14. Saw or heard nothing so called and told it was expected in on 1/21. Heard or saw nothing so called and was told it was the 27th. Nothing, then told the 31st now well over a month since my card was charged. I was given so many stories as to why it wasn't shipped. My last call on 2/4 said it was now going to come in on the 11th and they would expedite shipping which they said they would do three times before and give me $10 off for my patience. I cancelled the order, place somewhere else 2/5 and it will be here on 2/6. Will never order anything from them again, not honest or trustworthy.

charlesl281
2/4/19

I ordered a part from Filtersfast, and it was not even shipped until 12 days after ordering. Even the slowest shipping option indicated that the part would be received within 8-10 days. I inquired of course, and received a reply indicating that they would try to make their shipping info. more clear on their website. (There is no shipping info.at all on the website that relates to promptness of shipment). Also, at the time of ordering, there was a popup indicating a $10. discount if I ordered within 30 minutes. I ordered within a few minutes and NO discount was applied. Their website says they respond to inquiries within 24 hours. I waited over 60 hours for a response. I'm still waiting on the part which was ordered on Jan. 19, 2019. Today is Feb. 4 (16 days later and counting.) I'm going to suggest they change the name of their company. Perhaps "FiltersNextYear" is a good option.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi Charles! Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review. Please email me at asia@filtersfast.com so that we can review your order and resolve any issues.
kathleend167
1/29/19

I ordered a filter that was suppose to be like the Everydrop 2. When I get it, it is nothing like the Everydrop 2. I wrote and asked for a refund. They have told me that their computer said it was correct and would work. I have written and told them it is not the same and they tell me to watch a youtube video to see how to put in the one I received. It will not work in my fridge and they will not listen to me.

michaelz115
1/23/19

These people lie.
Placed an order for a filter "in stock". Called to check for a status after a week of waiting to find out that they do not have it, but should be arriving in a day or two. After another week of waiting, called again and the story was repeated to me word for word.
Cancelled the order.

Did the same second time a month later. Specifically asked if filter is in stock.
No shipment for 2 weeks.
The next conversation with the agent was the same word for word, except it has "arrived but was "not unloaded" yet.
Had to cancel after 3 week of waiting. They still did not have it.
But they charge your credit card right away.

Tip for consumers: stay away

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Michael, I absolutely understand your frustrations if you placed an order for an item that was showing in stock on our website and confirmed by a Representative. I would like to look into both of your previous orders, can you please email me your full name and either order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com? Thank you,
kathleenh202
1/22/19

I advised stock number of my refrigerator and was pointed to a package of 3 filters that would fit my need at a fraction of the price of one at Home Depot. When they arrived, the filter appeared the same so I put it on and found it was a fraction off and took a great effort to close the filter box door. I checked it later and the door had popped open! I closed it again and again it popped open leaking water all over my refrigerator. Don't use this site, just pay for a quality product at Home Depot!!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Kathleen, I am sorry to hear that our compatible water filter did not work for you. I will be happy to make sure you are refunded in full for the product. Please email me with your full name and order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to help you.
phebed1
1/19/19

The part I needed was linked to one they described as being a match, the price was good so I ordered....it did take awhile to come. But when it did, one crucial piece of the part was slightly bigger than the original, so there was NO WAY it would fit. After contacting the company, I sent the part back.....here's the zinger.......the refund deducts their shipping cost and you pay to ship back as well. So, for a part that doesn't fit as described, you lose $20.00. Ridiculous policy.

krisk106
1/18/19

Terrible communication. The item I ordered took weeks to arrive and I wasn't informed when ordering that the item wasn't in stock. When I contacted customer support to ask about my order, and the delay, I was told that I would be emailed when the item ships within two weeks.... ok? It was already more than a month. Thanks for the lack of a helpful answer. I contacted support again and was told that the item was on back order and would be shipped after the first of the year. Great price but terrible customer service.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Kris, I am very sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with us at Filtersfast.com. I will be happy to look into your account with your last name or order number. Please email this information to me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com so that I can look into your account and provide a resolution.
nog3
1/18/19

Absolutely zero communication. Once you send them your money, you are dumped in a blind, deaf hole. Your purchase shows up....whenever...but for sure, late and with some damage that they would blame on the delivery service and not their pathetic packaging.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello, I am very sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience with us. It is our determination to make each customer satisfied with their Filtersfast.com experience. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number so that I can look into your account and offer a positive resolution.

louisp85
1/18/19

Exactly what I wanted, prompt delivery, best price. What's not to like. But having to write 100 characters to satisfy this rating does not s pi weak well of this rating company! (Mission accomplished)

gailb166
1/15/19
• Updated review

The company did contact me back and will refund my money. I did appreciate that they did get back to me.

“Fast is a misnomer”
12/29/18
• Previous review

The order for PUR water filters was placed on November 8, 2018 and by December 29 it still hasn't arrived and no explanation. Now I am asking for a refund and the e-mail in response said it will take 2 to 3 business days to get back in touch with me. The company needs to change it's name to FiltersSlow or Not-at-All.

thed38
1/14/19

I have ordered water filters numerous times from FiltersFast. They have always been great. Recently I started ordering air filters for our furnace. The first time I tried all six filters were damaged due to shipping. They wouldn't hold a proper seal since the edges were all folded over and bent, and the ruffles were all flattened causing the filter to inflate like a balloon and start to pull through in the furnace compartment. So I had to throw all of those out. I had forgotten this experience and ordered air filters again. The same problem.. all filters ruined in shipping.

I want to like this company, but the air filters always get damaged beyond use due to packaging and transportation. It's just easier to get them at the local hardware stores.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello, thank you so much for this valuable feedback. I am unable to locate your account based on your username. Will you please email me any of your previous order numbers so I can look into your account and provide some resolution? I can be reached at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. Thank you, Lindsey Williams
daniels744
1/10/19

I ordered a PH21100 for GE refrigerator from Filters Fast. The inner seal surface is not flush in the recess of the filter. So it will not install in the refrigerator. Poor supplier and manufacturer. No way to get in touch with them to give them feedback.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Daniel, we are very sorry to hear that the PH21100 did not work for your refrigerator. We do have 3 ways to contact us to get a refund for the product - via email at Support@filtersfast.com, by texting 704-228-9166 or by sending us a private message via Facebook. If you would like to send me your order number to me personally, I will be sure that you are refunded in full. You may reach me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and you can dispose of the filter you received. Thank you, Lindsey Williams
markm1132
12/28/18

I bought replacement filters that clearly stated they were compatible with my whirlpool water filtration system. They are slightly larger and, whether they work or not are completely incompatible with my system, causing terrible leaks. I contacted customer service and never even got a response despite multiple attempts.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mark, I apologize in the delay of a response as we have been closed due to the holidays and are currently working our way to catch back up. Please email me Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number and I will be happy to reimburse your order since the filters did not work as advertised. Thank you, Lindsey Williams
keithh211
12/25/18

Ordered filters from company, never received order, when refund or replacement requested, they required photographic evidence the product never arrived...how do you provide evidence their shipment never arrived? Never received a refund despite photo of empty porch.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Keith, what you are stating is completely outside of our business practices and I would like to look into this immediately. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will respond within 1 business day. Thank you, Lindsey Williams.
miken270
12/22/18

waited three weeks for refrigerator filter order. 9862766 on delivery date got message from Fedex site "incorrect address. unable to deliver." absolute baloney! entered my address correctly, but try to reach the company, it's impossible! text us or email us but we'll never talk to you! no filters received, no communication from the company. terrible experience. Do not order from this site. Fastfilters - what a misnomer.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mike, according to your tracking number 61293150518634518775, your package is currently out for delivery. Looking into the movement history of the item, it appears that the carrier did mark it as undeliverable on the 20th but have since corrected the issue. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com on the 26th if you have not received your order and I will be happy to resolve the issue for you. Thank you, Lindsey Williams
sadandd
12/11/18

I have ordered twice from Filtersfast. The products arrived in the time frame they said they would. On their final checkout page your billing address is listed first. I made the mistake of not looking at the second address which is the mailing address. I thought I had updated it when signing in that day, but I must have not hit the right buttons. My filters were sent to the old address. My mistake. When I asked them if they had been returned or any other help they could give, they said I would just have to pay again. So, not real helpful or customer service friendly.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello, I apologize for the misinformation but we always look into a resolution for any customer issues. We would not just leave you without your money or product. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number and I will be happy to look into this and resolve this for you.

mm526
12/10/18

I placed an order over 3 weeks ago and have received no shipping information and cannot track. The telephone number is just a message that tells you to email or text. I did so - 3 times, with no response. They say they respond within 24 hours. Not true. I am without any way to make contact with a person and find out what has happened. Will not make the mistake of ordering from this company again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello M-M, I will be happy to look into this issue for you, however I will need more information to locate your account. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to assist you.

chasem46
12/4/18

I live approximately 30 minutes from the headquarters of this company, and this is apparently where my order originated per the tracking information. Somehow, the order ended up going through Raleigh over two hours away. Now, 14 days later, I haven't seen an update to the tracking information in over a week, and I still have no filter. With all of the negative reviews stating the same issues (shockingly slow shipping and lack of customer service), one would think the company would try to improve. That doesn't appear to be the case at all. I guess they're satisfied being a terrible company. They fooled me once, but it most certainly will not happen again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Chase,
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your filter as you most certainly should have by now. However, we cannot control nor route the product to you a certain way, that is entirely up to the carrier. Once an item leaves our warehouse, we cannot change anything about it until delivery. Please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com so I can look into your account.

lucretiag2
12/3/18

Very difificult to find correct filter. Ordered wrong one. Would appreciate being able to talk with a person. Hope to get to correct site to send back for refund!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Lucretia, we can be reached at support@filtersfast.com, by text message at 704-228-9166 or by private message on Facebook. Please allow 48 hours for a response.

thomasc457
12/3/18
• Updated review

Communication is not this company's priority. I did get a new filter in the mail but in the future I am going to buy filters from Amazon or companies that market through them. When something goes wrong, boom you get help and quickly.. Even though I got my replacement, I will not order from them again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Thomas, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you would, please email me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com so that I can look into your account and see if anything could have been done better.

“I GOT A DEFECTIVE FILTER AND CAN'T CALL THEM TO GET IT REPLACED”
11/12/18
• Previous review

I placed my second order for furnace filters from this company when they offered me a $5.00 discount.. The filters arrived and there was one filter that was incorrectly manufactured and could not be used. I have been trading emails with them about this for several days.. If we could just talk on the phone we could get this resolved. I will never order from them again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Thomas - we have 3 ways to communicate with us which is all provided through our website. You may email us at Support@filtersfast.com, text us at 704-228-9166 or send us a private message on Facebook. We offer a full money back guarantee on all of our products, especially if they are deemed defective. I highly recommend contacting me directly with your order number so I can get this taken care of for you.

Lindsey Williams

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

13 Photos for FiltersFast