Review of FiltersFast

Tel: 866-438-3458
sales@filtersfast.com

thomaso102
7/27/19

I have order both frig and air filters. They delivered what I needed and cheaper than local. The air filter is odd size and not always available locally. Filter Fast had it and a higher quality.

meredithc25
7/26/19

Once again the filters I received for my Whirlpool refrigerator had broken tabs on the external end of the filter. I've learned how to tape the tabs so I can extract the filter from the fridg when it needs to be replaced. It's a packaging issue, need better protection on around the plastic end. I'll send photos.

stevenp324
7/25/19

Shortly after I bought my house 14 years ago,I started using Filters Fast,and have been very pleased with them.

pamelar216
7/25/19

I'm glad I don't have to write down in my calendar when I need a new filter for my water and ice maker or check the model and serial number to make sure I'm ordering the correct filter that won't void my manufacturers warranty. I get notified in enough time to make my purchase and voila it's here ready for me to put in.

butterb
7/24/19

I needed to return my order (water filters for kitchen aid fridge) due to the appliance broke down and it was incredibly easy and convenient, highly recommend this company!

paulh738
6/29/19

Received exactly what I ordered, product was packaged securely and received it undamaged, very happy with purchase.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thanks Paul for the stellar rating and the awesome feedback! We appreciate your business and truly look forward to your return.
walterb142
6/24/19

For many years I had always purchased my replacement countertop water filter cartridges from a company called IBS Lifestyle Solutions in Louisiana. But when I called the same phone number recently to reorder, a medical supply company answered so I can only presume IBS is no longer in business?

I then did a internet search and came across Filters Fast. I was shocked by the fact that the CBR2-10R filter was literally half the price that I used to pay from IBS!! BUT I was a little dismayed when I received the filter and discovered the Filters Fast filter was MADE IN CHINA (what's new) and also states on the paperwork "Not performance tested or certified by NSF" I can only hope this filter is safe and works as well as the ones I always got from IBS.

Also, your paperwork and advertising lists the filter as PENTEK as the manufacturer which is what I always have purchased but the actual label from the filter says PENTAIR. This seems somewhat deceptive and dishonest.

I would love to hear your feedback on these comments. It could determine if I buy form this company again or recommend friends.

Sincerely,
Walter Briggs

elenaw27
6/24/19

I finally received my product. I ordered a replacement filter for an undersink GE smartwater system, a rubber ring, and the tool used to loosen the filter. It took close to a month for the filter and ring to arrive (they just delayed shipping and then shipped it using the slowest cheapest "fedex" possible. The wrench was backordered and I heard nothing for weeks. I had to call to get a status then was told "Oh it's in the warehouse, we'll ship it next week." You guessed it -- another two weeks before it arrived. They should be more honest and change their name to "Filters at Some Point in the Distant Future" ...

danr349
6/21/19

I ordered a simple no brainer water filter on The 18th of June, 2019. They created a label that day. As of June 21st, it still hadn't shipped. I called Customer service and the rep was EXTREMELY Rude. I simply asked that my one little item,(apparently too much for them to handle), to arrive Monday, June 24. They would NOT even do that and tried to get me to believe that a carrier couldn't do that. We all know there are at least three ways to accomplish that. The Rep. told me she needed to get another call. WOW!! So, a refund will process today. I know I'll need to follow up and involve my CC issuer. MY OPINION, THERE IS NOTHING FAST ABOUT THIS PLACE EXCEPT GETTING YOU OFF THE PHONE. Skip this company and find your filters on AMAZON.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hey Dan, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and will use this to improve upon customer experiences in the future. If you have any more questions or concerns or would like to further discuss, please feel free to email me at asia@filtersfast.com
evelyng67
5/27/19

I made an order a month ago and have never received my items. They already charged my card so they have my money but I have NO product. They now say it will be another month before they ship. Seriously?? At that point they will have had my money for TWO MONTHS but never shipped the product. What a SCAM!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi Evelyn, I would love to take a look this for you. Please email me at asia@filterfast.com with your order number or shipping address and I can provide you an update and resolve any issues. Thank you for leaving us a review.
davet190
5/23/19

I ordered filters in good faith payable via Amex. The wrong parts were sent, very hard to contact via phone. When I spoke to someone they told me not to send the parts back, donate them to goodwill they said. I asked for credit, which they did. Not the full amount of the purchase even though they were at fault! Never again shall I use Filters Fast.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi David, if you purchased the wrong parts we give a full refund of the price of the item. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at asia@filtersfast.com to further discuss how we may resolve any loose ends. Thank you for leaving us a review.
lorenea1
5/18/19

I ordered May 1, almost three weeks ago and have no word of shipping. The name filters fast is a scam.

davidk836
5/16/19

ORDERED AQUARIUM FILTERS BACK IN APRIL AND MY ORDER IS STILL NOT COMPLETE! NO UPDATES OFFERED AND NO WAY TO REACH ANYONE TO FIND OUT WHEN MY ORDER WOULD BE COMPLETE. WILL NOT EVER ORDER AGAIN. (NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THEIR PRICE STRUCTURE EITHER!)

MY ORDER: Your order number is: 10365479

Your Item(s):

A622 - AquaClear Activated Carbon for AquaClear 110 (quantity: 6) - $35.70

A623 - AquaClear 110 Filter Foam Insert - AquaClear Foam (quantity: 3) - $23.97

Discount: $0.00 Shipping: $7.95 - Handling: $0.00Donation: $0.00Tax:

Order Total: $67.62

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi David, I have sent this information to our Customer Experience team for review. We will have someone reach out to you to be sure you have received all of your items and that any inconveniences are resolved. We apologize for the delay.
wendyn60
4/14/19

I utilized the search for the item number found on the original filter. Chose the filter that was identified as a match.The filters I received did not fit. The hole on top was too small and it had two "o" rings where the original only had one, delivery was satisfactory.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hey Wendy, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Please give us a call at 866-438-3458 next time you're ordering so we can help you pick the best filter for your needs. We appreciate your business and if you have any more concerns you would like to discuss please feel free to email me at asia@filtersfast.com
dalem240
4/13/19

Placed my order on a Friday morning, took EIGHT DAYS to get my water filter. I guess their definition of fast differs from my idea of fast. The filter works great, but I'll just pay an extra dollar to get one at Home Depot.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hey Dale! Standard shipping is usually within 5-7 days! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We definitely have faster shipping options. Please email me at asia@filtersfast.com to see if we can improve upon your experience in another way.
margaretp156
4/12/19

HVAC company filters are a rip off. These filters were excellent, properly sized, delivered quickly. So HAPPY that I found this company !

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thank you Margaret for the feedback and Stellar rating! We are happy you found us too.
mikes1731
4/12/19

It was a pain to go to stores to get my fridge filter. Out of stock or non carry I just don't need to drive around even though it is easy to check online or call for availability. The price was half of what was paid for in the past and the quality has been good so far. There was a delay in delivery but that had nothing to do with the supplier. I will order again, thanks

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thank you Mike! if you ever have any feedback about how to make your experience with us even better please feel free to email me at asia@filtersfast.com
cherylk147
4/12/19

At last, I found the special filters for my new humidifier. The store no longer carried them even though I just purchased it in December. Good service from FiltersFast!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thanks Cheryl for taking the time to leave us feedback and a stellar rating.
susang545
4/11/19

Fast delivery, always have what I want in stock and better quality filters than at my local retail outlet.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thanks Susan! We appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
dellaf3
4/11/19

r I am very happy with the savings on my refrigerator filters and appreciate the reminders to order via email. Thank you. Wish you carried the furnace filter in 16x25x2 but you only carry the 1 inch thick. The service is very good also.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thanks Della for taking the time to leave us feedback! I'll check and make sure that we don't offer the 2 inch thick furnace filters for you as well. Please email me at asia@filtersfast.com so we can chat.
deborahc301
4/11/19

These filters were very reasonably priced and are very good quality. Arrived in the specified time frame. I will buy again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thanks Deborah for the awesome feedback and stellar rating! We look forward to working with you in the future.
robertb1453
4/11/19

Website seems to have trouble, but maybe it's me. The filters I ordered were received in a
timely manner and in good shape. The price was good. Robert Bruce

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hey Robert, thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I would love to hear your thoughts on how we can improve your experience, please email me at asia@filtersfast.com to discuss further.
lynnb281
4/11/19

The first filter I received didn't seat well and I called with my concern. The customer service representative was very nice and cancelled that charge and put in a new order right then. I was extremely pleased with the the quick, friendly and professional service.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Thank you for the awesome feedback and stellar rating Lynn! Our Customer Experience team will enjoy this feedback for sure.
peterb509
3/20/19

I tried to purchase an air filter for my Lenox central heating and air conditioning system. I went on their site and saw the exact one I needed and ordered it. Unfortunately, they sent me the wrong part. When I contacted them they asked me to send them photos of the part I received, which I did. Then they told me that their website was incorrect and they don't even carry the part that I ordered. I asked them to refund my money and they said they would when they received the wrong part back. So, I mailed that part back to them, which they received on March 15, 2019. I contacted them on March 20 about my refund. They asked me to send them the tracking number for the returned part, which I did. Apparently, there is a disconnect between their return department and their business office since my return package had their return authorization number inside and on the outside of the box. As it turns out they confirmed their receipt of the returned part and then had the audacity to tell me that it would take 2-3 weeks to process my credit. Can you believe that? What incompetence and bad customer service! I would never do business with this company again.

2-3 weeks? You've got to be kidding! First you advertise the wrong part, I have to send you pictures of the wrong part you sent me and then I have to send it back. I then was told you don't even sell the part I needed. You the received the wrong part days ago and I have to then send you the tracking number to prove you actually received it, notwithstanding I wrote the return authorization number on the box. Really, is this how you treat all of your customers? I'd like the refund processed immediately. I don't normally write reviews of the companies I deal with, but you've earned a bad one and I feel I should warn others of your incompetence.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Peter, I apologize for the inconvenience. Our customer experience team reached out to you today to assure you that the refund was processed immediately. We usually give this time frame to take into account any delay in fees being returned to the account. Please contact me at asia@filtersfast.com if you have any more questions or concerns.
johns3674
3/4/19

My filters for my water purification unit shipped in a flimsy plastic bag with no protective packaging. I wonder how many customers get these with broken carbon media inside the filter. The unfortunate part is that people can't tell that the carbon block is cracked or broken because they are inside the filter housing where they can't be seen. I returned my filters and won't buy them from FiltersFast again. It's irresponsible for them to ship them in this manner.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. I'd like to analyze what item was shipped and so I can discuss with my warehouse team how we can improve upon your experience. Would you be able to email me at asia@filtersfast.com your order number and any other details. If you have pictures that would be helpful as well. We can also discuss how to resolve any lingering issues.

Hi Helen, We can be contacted via Direct Message on Twitter and Facebook as well as at 866-438-3458 for updates on orders. I cannot see any of your information and wouldn't be able to help you on here. Please email me directly at asia@filtersfast.com if you have any further questions or concerns.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

16 Photos for FiltersFast