Review of FiltersFast

Tel: 866-438-3458
sales@filtersfast.com

mm526
12/10/18

I placed an order over 3 weeks ago and have received no shipping information and cannot track. The telephone number is just a message that tells you to email or text. I did so - 3 times, with no response. They say they respond within 24 hours. Not true. I am without any way to make contact with a person and find out what has happened. Will not make the mistake of ordering from this company again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello M-M, I will be happy to look into this issue for you, however I will need more information to locate your account. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to assist you.

chasem46
12/4/18

I live approximately 30 minutes from the headquarters of this company, and this is apparently where my order originated per the tracking information. Somehow, the order ended up going through Raleigh over two hours away. Now, 14 days later, I haven't seen an update to the tracking information in over a week, and I still have no filter. With all of the negative reviews stating the same issues (shockingly slow shipping and lack of customer service), one would think the company would try to improve. That doesn't appear to be the case at all. I guess they're satisfied being a terrible company. They fooled me once, but it most certainly will not happen again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Chase,
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your filter as you most certainly should have by now. However, we cannot control nor route the product to you a certain way, that is entirely up to the carrier. Once an item leaves our warehouse, we cannot change anything about it until delivery. Please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com so I can look into your account.

lucretiag2
12/3/18

Very difificult to find correct filter. Ordered wrong one. Would appreciate being able to talk with a person. Hope to get to correct site to send back for refund!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Lucretia, we can be reached at support@filtersfast.com, by text message at 704-228-9166 or by private message on Facebook. Please allow 48 hours for a response.

thomasc457
12/3/18
• Updated review

Communication is not this company's priority. I did get a new filter in the mail but in the future I am going to buy filters from Amazon or companies that market through them. When something goes wrong, boom you get help and quickly.. Even though I got my replacement, I will not order from them again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Thomas, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you would, please email me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com so that I can look into your account and see if anything could have been done better.

“I GOT A DEFECTIVE FILTER AND CAN'T CALL THEM TO GET IT REPLACED”
• Previous review

I placed my second order for furnace filters from this company when they offered me a $5.00 discount.. The filters arrived and there was one filter that was incorrectly manufactured and could not be used. I have been trading emails with them about this for several days.. If we could just talk on the phone we could get this resolved. I will never order from them again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Thomas - we have 3 ways to communicate with us which is all provided through our website. You may email us at Support@filtersfast.com, text us at 704-228-9166 or send us a private message on Facebook. We offer a full money back guarantee on all of our products, especially if they are deemed defective. I highly recommend contacting me directly with your order number so I can get this taken care of for you.

trishs58
11/28/18

PERFECT FIT!! The first filters I ordered from another seller that didn't fit!! Theses were just a bit under 5" and that's what it took to fit my system. THANK YOU!! Much cheaper than buying from HVAC service company :)

roberth1052
11/27/18

Love you guys Keep up the Quality, timely and cost effective Service
Thanks

Bob H From the Show Me State Missouri

bob48
11/27/18

Force you to sign up for regular deliveries. Impossible to cancel without getting your banker involved. Sends wrk my filters. And then won't respond. Can't call them. Phone must be turned off (payment problem?) .. horrible experience

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello,
We have 3 ways of contacting our Customer Service Department - via email at Support@filtersfast.com, via text at 704-228-9166 or through Facebook. I believe you are referring to our Auto Delivery subscription service which is a completely optional program that allows you to receive a discount on each of your orders and for them to be delivered in the time frame chosen during the checkout process. We respond to all inquiries within 48 business hours, not including weekends or holidays. If you wish to contact me directly about cancelling the auto delivery subscription service, please do so at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. This service can be cancelled at any time, without penalty or fee.

ronr181
11/14/18

Ordered a year supply and I unfortunately keep getting emails about discounts. Leave me alone for 9-10 months please.

kevinv85
11/13/18

I bought 3 filters for my refridgerator they arrived in a gray plastic bag. When I opened it one filter was out of its box and had a big dent into the end that connects to the refrigerator so it leaked. So you pay for three and get to use two if they don't leak and you get to throw one away. FiltersFast you need to really reconsider how you package your products because I will not recommend your company and I will not buy from a company I can't depend on receiving quility products that are not damaged. Thank you Kevin

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Kevin, I am sorry to hear that you received a damaged product. Our website states that we stand behind our products and should you receive anything damaged or not up to your expectations, we issue a full refund - all you have to do is contact Customer Service and let us know so we can reship or refund the product. Please email us directly at Support@filtersfast.com and let them know you received a damaged filter and would like either a replacement or a refund to be issued.
leonardn15
11/12/18

They shipped me three refrigerator filters in a gray plastic bag. One was damaged in transit and could not be used. I could not get any response from this company by phone or email, so ended up having to mail the damaged filter back to them. I installed a second filter, which worked for 4 months and then started leaking past the o-rings. I just installed the last of the three filters, hoping to get some use out of it. The filters are poor quality, and break when shipped in a plastic bag, plus there is no customer service!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Leonard, we can be reached 3 different ways should you have an issue with your order. Email at Support@filtersfast.com, text at 704-228-9166 or our Facebook page. As always, we stand behind our products and should you receive one that is damaged or defective for any reason, we always replace or refund the product. Please email your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to resolve this for you.

drewh49

VERY POOR Customer Service

I had two problems with my order and there is no contact phone number for the company where you can reach a live person. There web site for this purpose is poor and use of this Web Site or Text Message only is totally inadequate. My shipping address had to change base on how they shipped, they only gave me one tracking number while they were shipping in 4 separate shipments, and they lost one shipment for which they gave me no Tracking Number for, and NO PERSON COULD BE CALLED!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Andrew, we can be reached directly via 3 different ways, email, text and our Facebook page. All correspondences are responded to within 48 hours of receipt. Have you still not received your entire order? Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com.

alains13
11/12/18

i'm In Canada i order couple time, very satisfied about products ans shippong, i take about 2 week to receved it. i will contunue to order there.

michaelr921
11/12/18

They sent me the wrong filter and I want to talk to a person. Nope. Electronic communication only. Ridiculous!! It has been over a month!!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Michael, we have an entire team of Agents who can be reached via email, text or private message. If you would please email me your order number and phone number, I will have an Agent reach out to you directly.

sharons507
11/12/18

I will never use your company again. No communication and it took about 2 weeks to get filters. FAST, ha!
Amazon from now on. Company very quick to charge. I received the bill before the product!! Really???

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Sharon, while I don't know your exact order or the shipping time frame chosen, we guarantee delivery within 10 business days if you chose the Free Economy shipping method. We do not advertise or promise expedited prime delivery as Amazon does. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to assist you.

sl149
11/12/18

I have been ordering filter from this company for a number of years. Up until my last order I have always been quite pleased with service.
I buy my refrigerator filters and an under kitchen sink filter through them.
This last order of refrigerator filters was shipped in a thin, grey plastic bag. There was no padding in the bag at all!
The boxes were a MESS. When I wrote to the company about it they seemed unfazed and wanted to know if there was any damage.
Seeing as at least 2 of the 3 that I bought will not be used for quite some time, just how do they expect me to know if the rough handling in the completely inadequate shipping bag has damaged the filters.
I think it's time to shop around the Internet again. If I want boxes that look like they came out of a flea market, maybe that's where I should look.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello, S.L. We ship our refrigerator water filters in a bubble mailers because they are built to withstand the shipping process and this also allows us to keep shipping costs low and provide free shipping to our customers, as you received. We 100% stand behind any broken or defective product, we just ask that all items be inspected upon delivery so that you do not run into a situation where 12 months down the road, you have a non-working filter. If you believe that any of the 3 filters you received have been compromised and you do not want to use them, please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to take care of it for you.
lyndaj18
11/12/18

Will only buy from Filters Fast. I have been completely satisfied with them. Cheapest price on AirBear filters. Won't buy from anyone else.

tomg296
11/9/18

I placed an order for some whole house filters and was not made aware they were on back order until a least a week later. No personal contact, just an update saying the delivering would be in late October. Late October, no filters, no contact until an update saying delivery on November 6th. No delivery, no contact just an update saying delivery on November 15th when I will not be able to take delivery, no personal contact.

Customer service is slow to respond and unresponsive to addressing the problems I wrote to them about.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Tom, we do have a 48 hour response time with all of our customers. Please send me your order number via email to Lindsey@filtersfast.com as I would like to look into this in more depth and make sure that you receive your package or a full refund.

toml296
11/2/18

I ordered Bear filters for my furnance,they were sent within a week.Ordered filters for my refridgerator got them ok,amonth later I got more.They put me on an automatic order.Well I sold my house and wanted to send them back.I tried to call but the recording kept telling me to go on line.So I did,told them in an E-MAIL Mail that I sold my house and wanted to send them back.They e mailed me back said it was over 30 days.So over $130.00 worth of filters were left with the new owners of the house I sold.I hope they are happy. I won't order anything else from them.They are not personal with no phone number.I will give discount filters my business,maybe.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Tom, I will be happy to assist you with a return for store credit - as we will not be able to refund back to the original method of payment since this is outside of our policy. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to assist you.

andrewl292
10/31/18

Be careful when you pay for overnight shipping. They will not ship same day even if you order in the morning.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Andrew, we do offer Overnight shipping for our customers but we do not guarantee same day shipping. Per our Terms and Conditions on our website, we guarantee shipment the next business day for Overnight or Expedited shipping.

"Expedited Shipping

FiltersFast.com is happy to offer expedited shipping to its customers.

NOTE: when selecting any expedited shipping method, such as FedEx 2nd day or Overnight, your order will be processed and shipped out the next business day.

Business days are Monday through Friday. Any expedited delivery requests that are placed Friday through Sunday will not be shipped until Monday. If the following Monday falls on a FedEx recognized holiday, your order will be shipped on Tuesday."

However, I would still like to look into your order. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number.

mitchells55
10/31/18

Fridge is telling us we need a new filter, so I heard about this site and decided to give them a try. Placed my order on the 16th with 4-10 day shipping option, it's now the 31st and still hasn't shipped. Good thing this isn't a dire need item. Filters Fast? More like Filters SLOOOOOOW!

You're better off going to Lowes or Home Depot to get your filter.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mitchell, I will be happy to look into this for you. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will respond to you as soon as possible.

eldonk15
10/26/18

I bought a full house filter for $17.94 from Filters Fast on 9/18/18 thinking it would be easier then running to Menards. The wrong one was sent. After working with the company and many emails and posts on Facebook to establish a temporary pass word so I could establish a return, I returned the item 10/12. It cost another $9.56 to return it. I receive a refund of $9.99 for my $27.50 spent on 10/25/2018. In total, it cost me $17.51 to get the wrong filter and send it back, plus all my time to establish a return and going to the Post Office to send it back. Out $17.51 and I still had to buy a filter. I bought the right one at Menards for less than $8.00.

My advice, don't buy anything from Filters Fast, but go to Walmart or Menards and buy the right one and save yourself a lot of time and money.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Eldon,

Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to provide a full refund for your troubles.

jimmyt52
10/25/18

Ordering was fine, everything after that sucked. They took a order on something that they didn't have in stock. Not until I had waited and e-mailed several times did they say they were waiting for the parts to come in.Everytime I emailed they acted like it was my fault for wanting something I had already paid for.I would buy from someone else..

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Jimmy,

I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience. I would like to look into this for you and see if there is any kind of resolution that will make the situation better. Please email me with your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to assist you.

jiml294
10/19/18

These guys suck, but they make sure you won't know that until after you've already ordered something. Your email, to confirm your order, will come from a 'do not reply' address to make sure they don't have to answer any questions. The phone number on the site will give you 'options' to contact them, none of which will allow you to ask a question from someone breathing. My order has been sitting in one spot for 5 days straight, SO FAR. To put it simply, don't waste your time or money with these clowns! They SUCK, and don't even care that they SUCK!!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Jim,
We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our company. We have 3 ways that you can communicate with a real person - via our Facebook page, text line at 7042289166 or email via Support@filtersfast.com. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number and I will be happy to resolve any issue you may have.

rogerp112
10/15/18

Ordered air conditioner filters, pack of 6 When I went to replace filter the replacement had mold on it as did the other 2 left. Contacted company, sent the requested photos and they said too bad order was a year ago, tough. Who knows what the "clean Filters" were contaminated with......and probably caused health issues ( increased broncial sissues last spring. Move on to a better company who may care

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Roger, I am very disturbed to hear that a replacement filter possibly had mold on it, as we have never had that issue in over 13 years of operation. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with any pictures you have available and I will be happy to come to a resolution.

robl43
10/13/18

They have not responded to emails, texts, and I can't find a customer support #. No response after 3 full days and I guess they are closed on weekends?
So my story is I used FiltersFast in the past without issue. Now I'm shipped a filter that isn't the same one I've used in the past and it doesn't fit my fridge. Looks like they replaced the old model with this one. I go to install it and it literally blasted back at me! Anyways I have to do a charge back on my credit card and they will never get my business again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Rob, please send me an email with your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to resolve this issue for you. It sounds like the compatible replacement to the OEM may not be working for your model refrigerator, which we offer a 100% money back guarantee if you do run into that issue. We ask that you allow 48 hours to receive a response from your message, email or text. I will also be looking into our system to see if I can find any unanswered communications.

Lindsey Williams

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

13 Photos for FiltersFast