Review of FiltersFast

sales@filtersfast.com

michaelz115
1/23/19

These people lie.
Placed an order for a filter "in stock". Called to check for a status after a week of waiting to find out that they do not have it, but should be arriving in a day or two. After another week of waiting, called again and the story was repeated to me word for word.
Cancelled the order.

Did the same second time a month later. Specifically asked if filter is in stock.
No shipment for 2 weeks.
The next conversation with the agent was the same word for word, except it has "arrived but was "not unloaded" yet.
Had to cancel after 3 week of waiting. They still did not have it.
But they charge your credit card right away.

Tip for consumers: stay away

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Michael, I absolutely understand your frustrations if you placed an order for an item that was showing in stock on our website and confirmed by a Representative. I would like to look into both of your previous orders, can you please email me your full name and either order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com? Thank you,
kathleenh202
1/22/19

I advised stock number of my refrigerator and was pointed to a package of 3 filters that would fit my need at a fraction of the price of one at Home Depot. When they arrived, the filter appeared the same so I put it on and found it was a fraction off and took a great effort to close the filter box door. I checked it later and the door had popped open! I closed it again and again it popped open leaking water all over my refrigerator. Don't use this site, just pay for a quality product at Home Depot!!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Kathleen, I am sorry to hear that our compatible water filter did not work for you. I will be happy to make sure you are refunded in full for the product. Please email me with your full name and order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to help you.
phebed1
1/19/19

The part I needed was linked to one they described as being a match, the price was good so I ordered....it did take awhile to come. But when it did, one crucial piece of the part was slightly bigger than the original, so there was NO WAY it would fit. After contacting the company, I sent the part back.....here's the zinger.......the refund deducts their shipping cost and you pay to ship back as well. So, for a part that doesn't fit as described, you lose $20.00. Ridiculous policy.

krisk106
1/18/19

Terrible communication. The item I ordered took weeks to arrive and I wasn't informed when ordering that the item wasn't in stock. When I contacted customer support to ask about my order, and the delay, I was told that I would be emailed when the item ships within two weeks.... ok? It was already more than a month. Thanks for the lack of a helpful answer. I contacted support again and was told that the item was on back order and would be shipped after the first of the year. Great price but terrible customer service.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Kris, I am very sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with us at Filtersfast.com. I will be happy to look into your account with your last name or order number. Please email this information to me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com so that I can look into your account and provide a resolution.
nog3
1/18/19

Absolutely zero communication. Once you send them your money, you are dumped in a blind, deaf hole. Your purchase shows up....whenever...but for sure, late and with some damage that they would blame on the delivery service and not their pathetic packaging.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello, I am very sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience with us. It is our determination to make each customer satisfied with their Filtersfast.com experience. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number so that I can look into your account and offer a positive resolution.

louisp85
1/18/19

Exactly what I wanted, prompt delivery, best price. What's not to like. But having to write 100 characters to satisfy this rating does not s pi weak well of this rating company! (Mission accomplished)

gailb166
1/15/19
• Updated review

The company did contact me back and will refund my money. I did appreciate that they did get back to me.

“Fast is a misnomer”
12/29/18
• Previous review

The order for PUR water filters was placed on November 8, 2018 and by December 29 it still hasn't arrived and no explanation. Now I am asking for a refund and the e-mail in response said it will take 2 to 3 business days to get back in touch with me. The company needs to change it's name to FiltersSlow or Not-at-All.

thed38
1/14/19

I have ordered water filters numerous times from FiltersFast. They have always been great. Recently I started ordering air filters for our furnace. The first time I tried all six filters were damaged due to shipping. They wouldn't hold a proper seal since the edges were all folded over and bent, and the ruffles were all flattened causing the filter to inflate like a balloon and start to pull through in the furnace compartment. So I had to throw all of those out. I had forgotten this experience and ordered air filters again. The same problem.. all filters ruined in shipping.

I want to like this company, but the air filters always get damaged beyond use due to packaging and transportation. It's just easier to get them at the local hardware stores.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello, thank you so much for this valuable feedback. I am unable to locate your account based on your username. Will you please email me any of your previous order numbers so I can look into your account and provide some resolution? I can be reached at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. Thank you, Lindsey Williams
daniels744
1/10/19

I ordered a PH21100 for GE refrigerator from Filters Fast. The inner seal surface is not flush in the recess of the filter. So it will not install in the refrigerator. Poor supplier and manufacturer. No way to get in touch with them to give them feedback.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Daniel, we are very sorry to hear that the PH21100 did not work for your refrigerator. We do have 3 ways to contact us to get a refund for the product - via email at Support@filtersfast.com, by texting 704-228-9166 or by sending us a private message via Facebook. If you would like to send me your order number to me personally, I will be sure that you are refunded in full. You may reach me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and you can dispose of the filter you received. Thank you, Lindsey Williams
markm1132
12/28/18

I bought replacement filters that clearly stated they were compatible with my whirlpool water filtration system. They are slightly larger and, whether they work or not are completely incompatible with my system, causing terrible leaks. I contacted customer service and never even got a response despite multiple attempts.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mark, I apologize in the delay of a response as we have been closed due to the holidays and are currently working our way to catch back up. Please email me Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number and I will be happy to reimburse your order since the filters did not work as advertised. Thank you, Lindsey Williams
keithh211
12/25/18

Ordered filters from company, never received order, when refund or replacement requested, they required photographic evidence the product never arrived...how do you provide evidence their shipment never arrived? Never received a refund despite photo of empty porch.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Keith, what you are stating is completely outside of our business practices and I would like to look into this immediately. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will respond within 1 business day. Thank you, Lindsey Williams.
miken270
12/22/18

waited three weeks for refrigerator filter order. 9862766 on delivery date got message from Fedex site "incorrect address. unable to deliver." absolute baloney! entered my address correctly, but try to reach the company, it's impossible! text us or email us but we'll never talk to you! no filters received, no communication from the company. terrible experience. Do not order from this site. Fastfilters - what a misnomer.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mike, according to your tracking number 61293150518634518775, your package is currently out for delivery. Looking into the movement history of the item, it appears that the carrier did mark it as undeliverable on the 20th but have since corrected the issue. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com on the 26th if you have not received your order and I will be happy to resolve the issue for you. Thank you, Lindsey Williams
sadandd
12/11/18

I have ordered twice from Filtersfast. The products arrived in the time frame they said they would. On their final checkout page your billing address is listed first. I made the mistake of not looking at the second address which is the mailing address. I thought I had updated it when signing in that day, but I must have not hit the right buttons. My filters were sent to the old address. My mistake. When I asked them if they had been returned or any other help they could give, they said I would just have to pay again. So, not real helpful or customer service friendly.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello, I apologize for the misinformation but we always look into a resolution for any customer issues. We would not just leave you without your money or product. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number and I will be happy to look into this and resolve this for you.

mm526
12/10/18

I placed an order over 3 weeks ago and have received no shipping information and cannot track. The telephone number is just a message that tells you to email or text. I did so - 3 times, with no response. They say they respond within 24 hours. Not true. I am without any way to make contact with a person and find out what has happened. Will not make the mistake of ordering from this company again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello M-M, I will be happy to look into this issue for you, however I will need more information to locate your account. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to assist you.

chasem46
12/4/18

I live approximately 30 minutes from the headquarters of this company, and this is apparently where my order originated per the tracking information. Somehow, the order ended up going through Raleigh over two hours away. Now, 14 days later, I haven't seen an update to the tracking information in over a week, and I still have no filter. With all of the negative reviews stating the same issues (shockingly slow shipping and lack of customer service), one would think the company would try to improve. That doesn't appear to be the case at all. I guess they're satisfied being a terrible company. They fooled me once, but it most certainly will not happen again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Chase,
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your filter as you most certainly should have by now. However, we cannot control nor route the product to you a certain way, that is entirely up to the carrier. Once an item leaves our warehouse, we cannot change anything about it until delivery. Please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com so I can look into your account.

lucretiag2
12/3/18

Very difificult to find correct filter. Ordered wrong one. Would appreciate being able to talk with a person. Hope to get to correct site to send back for refund!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Lucretia, we can be reached at support@filtersfast.com, by text message at 704-228-9166 or by private message on Facebook. Please allow 48 hours for a response.

thomasc457
12/3/18
• Updated review

Communication is not this company's priority. I did get a new filter in the mail but in the future I am going to buy filters from Amazon or companies that market through them. When something goes wrong, boom you get help and quickly.. Even though I got my replacement, I will not order from them again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Thomas, I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you would, please email me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com so that I can look into your account and see if anything could have been done better.

“I GOT A DEFECTIVE FILTER AND CAN'T CALL THEM TO GET IT REPLACED”
• Previous review

I placed my second order for furnace filters from this company when they offered me a $5.00 discount.. The filters arrived and there was one filter that was incorrectly manufactured and could not be used. I have been trading emails with them about this for several days.. If we could just talk on the phone we could get this resolved. I will never order from them again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Thomas - we have 3 ways to communicate with us which is all provided through our website. You may email us at Support@filtersfast.com, text us at 704-228-9166 or send us a private message on Facebook. We offer a full money back guarantee on all of our products, especially if they are deemed defective. I highly recommend contacting me directly with your order number so I can get this taken care of for you.

trishs58
11/28/18

PERFECT FIT!! The first filters I ordered from another seller that didn't fit!! Theses were just a bit under 5" and that's what it took to fit my system. THANK YOU!! Much cheaper than buying from HVAC service company :)

roberth1052
11/27/18

Love you guys Keep up the Quality, timely and cost effective Service
Thanks

Bob H From the Show Me State Missouri

bob48
11/27/18

Force you to sign up for regular deliveries. Impossible to cancel without getting your banker involved. Sends wrk my filters. And then won't respond. Can't call them. Phone must be turned off (payment problem?) .. horrible experience

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello,
We have 3 ways of contacting our Customer Service Department - via email at Support@filtersfast.com, via text at 704-228-9166 or through Facebook. I believe you are referring to our Auto Delivery subscription service which is a completely optional program that allows you to receive a discount on each of your orders and for them to be delivered in the time frame chosen during the checkout process. We respond to all inquiries within 48 business hours, not including weekends or holidays. If you wish to contact me directly about cancelling the auto delivery subscription service, please do so at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. This service can be cancelled at any time, without penalty or fee.

ronr181
11/14/18

Ordered a year supply and I unfortunately keep getting emails about discounts. Leave me alone for 9-10 months please.

kevinv85
11/13/18

I bought 3 filters for my refridgerator they arrived in a gray plastic bag. When I opened it one filter was out of its box and had a big dent into the end that connects to the refrigerator so it leaked. So you pay for three and get to use two if they don't leak and you get to throw one away. FiltersFast you need to really reconsider how you package your products because I will not recommend your company and I will not buy from a company I can't depend on receiving quility products that are not damaged. Thank you Kevin

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Kevin, I am sorry to hear that you received a damaged product. Our website states that we stand behind our products and should you receive anything damaged or not up to your expectations, we issue a full refund - all you have to do is contact Customer Service and let us know so we can reship or refund the product. Please email us directly at Support@filtersfast.com and let them know you received a damaged filter and would like either a replacement or a refund to be issued.
leonardn15
11/12/18

They shipped me three refrigerator filters in a gray plastic bag. One was damaged in transit and could not be used. I could not get any response from this company by phone or email, so ended up having to mail the damaged filter back to them. I installed a second filter, which worked for 4 months and then started leaking past the o-rings. I just installed the last of the three filters, hoping to get some use out of it. The filters are poor quality, and break when shipped in a plastic bag, plus there is no customer service!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Leonard, we can be reached 3 different ways should you have an issue with your order. Email at Support@filtersfast.com, text at 704-228-9166 or our Facebook page. As always, we stand behind our products and should you receive one that is damaged or defective for any reason, we always replace or refund the product. Please email your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to resolve this for you.

drewh49

VERY POOR Customer Service

I had two problems with my order and there is no contact phone number for the company where you can reach a live person. There web site for this purpose is poor and use of this Web Site or Text Message only is totally inadequate. My shipping address had to change base on how they shipped, they only gave me one tracking number while they were shipping in 4 separate shipments, and they lost one shipment for which they gave me no Tracking Number for, and NO PERSON COULD BE CALLED!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Andrew, we can be reached directly via 3 different ways, email, text and our Facebook page. All correspondences are responded to within 48 hours of receipt. Have you still not received your entire order? Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com.

alains13
11/12/18

i'm In Canada i order couple time, very satisfied about products ans shippong, i take about 2 week to receved it. i will contunue to order there.

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

14 Photos for FiltersFast