Specialty Water

Specialty Water has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Specialty Water ranks 17th among Water Filter sites.

How would you rate Specialty Water?

“Tony was affordable and the service is remarkable”

Walter F.
5/26/20

Me and my wife have owned the restaurant for over 20 years. When we first bought the building the water had a horrible sulfer smell in the water. Tony stopped in and showed us how to solve the problem with a specialty water system designed just for our situation. We had priced other water systems and Tony was affordable and the service is remarkable.

walterf87
May 26th, 2020

nikkih97
June 6th, 2020

I am very pleased with the water treatment product you installed in my home. The quality of the water is definitely improved and your service was terrific! I am pleased to recommend your product and service. Thank you very much.

Questions? Get answers from the Specialty Water staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Specialty Water?

Have a question about Specialty Water?