Review of FiltersFast

Tel: 866-438-3458
sales@filtersfast.com

sharons507
11/12/18

I will never use your company again. No communication and it took about 2 weeks to get filters. FAST, ha!
Amazon from now on. Company very quick to charge. I received the bill before the product!! Really???

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Sharon, while I don't know your exact order or the shipping time frame chosen, we guarantee delivery within 10 business days if you chose the Free Economy shipping method. We do not advertise or promise expedited prime delivery as Amazon does. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to assist you.

sl149
11/12/18

I have been ordering filter from this company for a number of years. Up until my last order I have always been quite pleased with service.
I buy my refrigerator filters and an under kitchen sink filter through them.
This last order of refrigerator filters was shipped in a thin, grey plastic bag. There was no padding in the bag at all!
The boxes were a MESS. When I wrote to the company about it they seemed unfazed and wanted to know if there was any damage.
Seeing as at least 2 of the 3 that I bought will not be used for quite some time, just how do they expect me to know if the rough handling in the completely inadequate shipping bag has damaged the filters.
I think it's time to shop around the Internet again. If I want boxes that look like they came out of a flea market, maybe that's where I should look.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello, S.L. We ship our refrigerator water filters in a bubble mailers because they are built to withstand the shipping process and this also allows us to keep shipping costs low and provide free shipping to our customers, as you received. We 100% stand behind any broken or defective product, we just ask that all items be inspected upon delivery so that you do not run into a situation where 12 months down the road, you have a non-working filter. If you believe that any of the 3 filters you received have been compromised and you do not want to use them, please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to take care of it for you.
lyndaj18
11/12/18

Will only buy from Filters Fast. I have been completely satisfied with them. Cheapest price on AirBear filters. Won't buy from anyone else.

tomg296
11/9/18

I placed an order for some whole house filters and was not made aware they were on back order until a least a week later. No personal contact, just an update saying the delivering would be in late October. Late October, no filters, no contact until an update saying delivery on November 6th. No delivery, no contact just an update saying delivery on November 15th when I will not be able to take delivery, no personal contact.

Customer service is slow to respond and unresponsive to addressing the problems I wrote to them about.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Tom, we do have a 48 hour response time with all of our customers. Please send me your order number via email to Lindsey@filtersfast.com as I would like to look into this in more depth and make sure that you receive your package or a full refund.

toml296
11/2/18

I ordered Bear filters for my furnance,they were sent within a week.Ordered filters for my refridgerator got them ok,amonth later I got more.They put me on an automatic order.Well I sold my house and wanted to send them back.I tried to call but the recording kept telling me to go on line.So I did,told them in an E-MAIL Mail that I sold my house and wanted to send them back.They e mailed me back said it was over 30 days.So over $130.00 worth of filters were left with the new owners of the house I sold.I hope they are happy. I won't order anything else from them.They are not personal with no phone number.I will give discount filters my business,maybe.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Tom, I will be happy to assist you with a return for store credit - as we will not be able to refund back to the original method of payment since this is outside of our policy. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to assist you.

andrewl292
10/31/18

Be careful when you pay for overnight shipping. They will not ship same day even if you order in the morning.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Andrew, we do offer Overnight shipping for our customers but we do not guarantee same day shipping. Per our Terms and Conditions on our website, we guarantee shipment the next business day for Overnight or Expedited shipping.

"Expedited Shipping

FiltersFast.com is happy to offer expedited shipping to its customers.

NOTE: when selecting any expedited shipping method, such as FedEx 2nd day or Overnight, your order will be processed and shipped out the next business day.

Business days are Monday through Friday. Any expedited delivery requests that are placed Friday through Sunday will not be shipped until Monday. If the following Monday falls on a FedEx recognized holiday, your order will be shipped on Tuesday."

However, I would still like to look into your order. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number.

mitchells55
10/31/18

Fridge is telling us we need a new filter, so I heard about this site and decided to give them a try. Placed my order on the 16th with 4-10 day shipping option, it's now the 31st and still hasn't shipped. Good thing this isn't a dire need item. Filters Fast? More like Filters SLOOOOOOW!

You're better off going to Lowes or Home Depot to get your filter.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mitchell, I will be happy to look into this for you. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will respond to you as soon as possible.

eldonk15
10/26/18

I bought a full house filter for $17.94 from Filters Fast on 9/18/18 thinking it would be easier then running to Menards. The wrong one was sent. After working with the company and many emails and posts on Facebook to establish a temporary pass word so I could establish a return, I returned the item 10/12. It cost another $9.56 to return it. I receive a refund of $9.99 for my $27.50 spent on 10/25/2018. In total, it cost me $17.51 to get the wrong filter and send it back, plus all my time to establish a return and going to the Post Office to send it back. Out $17.51 and I still had to buy a filter. I bought the right one at Menards for less than $8.00.

My advice, don't buy anything from Filters Fast, but go to Walmart or Menards and buy the right one and save yourself a lot of time and money.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Eldon,

Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to provide a full refund for your troubles.

jimmyt52
10/25/18

Ordering was fine, everything after that sucked. They took a order on something that they didn't have in stock. Not until I had waited and e-mailed several times did they say they were waiting for the parts to come in.Everytime I emailed they acted like it was my fault for wanting something I had already paid for.I would buy from someone else..

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Jimmy,

I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience. I would like to look into this for you and see if there is any kind of resolution that will make the situation better. Please email me with your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to assist you.

jiml294
10/19/18

These guys suck, but they make sure you won't know that until after you've already ordered something. Your email, to confirm your order, will come from a 'do not reply' address to make sure they don't have to answer any questions. The phone number on the site will give you 'options' to contact them, none of which will allow you to ask a question from someone breathing. My order has been sitting in one spot for 5 days straight, SO FAR. To put it simply, don't waste your time or money with these clowns! They SUCK, and don't even care that they SUCK!!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Jim,
We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our company. We have 3 ways that you can communicate with a real person - via our Facebook page, text line at 7042289166 or email via Support@filtersfast.com. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number and I will be happy to resolve any issue you may have.

rogerp112
10/15/18

Ordered air conditioner filters, pack of 6 When I went to replace filter the replacement had mold on it as did the other 2 left. Contacted company, sent the requested photos and they said too bad order was a year ago, tough. Who knows what the "clean Filters" were contaminated with......and probably caused health issues ( increased broncial sissues last spring. Move on to a better company who may care

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Roger, I am very disturbed to hear that a replacement filter possibly had mold on it, as we have never had that issue in over 13 years of operation. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with any pictures you have available and I will be happy to come to a resolution.

robl43
10/13/18

They have not responded to emails, texts, and I can't find a customer support #. No response after 3 full days and I guess they are closed on weekends?
So my story is I used FiltersFast in the past without issue. Now I'm shipped a filter that isn't the same one I've used in the past and it doesn't fit my fridge. Looks like they replaced the old model with this one. I go to install it and it literally blasted back at me! Anyways I have to do a charge back on my credit card and they will never get my business again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Rob, please send me an email with your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to resolve this issue for you. It sounds like the compatible replacement to the OEM may not be working for your model refrigerator, which we offer a 100% money back guarantee if you do run into that issue. We ask that you allow 48 hours to receive a response from your message, email or text. I will also be looking into our system to see if I can find any unanswered communications.

davidk730
10/11/18

I've been buying 4-inch MERV 11 filters from FiltersFast for more than 10 years and you can't beat the quality, price, and delivery. I always tell people about them.

cherylf106
10/10/18

Received my 3 filter order in a timely fashion. They were just like the ones I used to get from Sears for my Kenmore. Installed with ease. Much better price than Sears.

patrickg186
10/10/18

I bought a water filter from them for my under the sink water filter system.I change them once a year since we don't use it a lot.Within a few months, without ordering it, another filter comes from them.I DID NOT ORDER it and contacted them to return it. They tell me that I have to pay something like $10 for return shipping ! I was screwed so said go ahead and send me the label. That's been well over a week and not a word from them. Whatever you do DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Patrick, it appears that you are referring to our auto delivery service that has to be chosen by the customer when an order is placed. Dependant on me looking into your account, you probably received a 5% discount off of a previous order which is chosen during the checkout process and lets you know that you have enrolled into the auto delivery service program to receive 5% off of that order and any future orders. We send an email confirmation with this information the day that order was placed, as well as an email 10 days before the next order is shipped so you are aware and cancel if need be. We also send a third email to you the day of shipment with your order and tracking number on it. If you would email me your previous order number or billing address, I will be happy to look into this and come to a resolution for you.

tomr305
10/10/18

When this order was placed, we changed the adddress of our account. Part of it did not get changed. First shipment was sent to wrong place. (Maybe our fault?) Multiple attempts to get filter reshipped required multiple messages each being received by a different person. Eventually product was received by us. After numerous tries to install it (We have done this at least 9 or 10 times with no problem), we cannot get the filter to install properly. Plan to go to Lowes, Sears store or Home Depot to get resolution.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Tom,
I am sorry to hear of the problem you had with receiving your filter and also installing it. Could you please email me your order number along with the refrigerator model number of your unit and the filter number off of the filter you received? This information will allow me to come to a quick resolution for you.

Lindsey@filtersfast.com.
deans142
10/10/18

Their website quoted a price and offered free shipping. Then when I went to pay, the price was $10 higher and free shipping didn't apply. I questioned the discrepancy and 3 days later I received a bogus answer from their customer service. When I questioned their answer, they stopped responding to my emails. I agree with others, their customer service is terrible and they don't honor their pricing. Shop somewhere else.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Dean,
Our free Economy shipping promotion shown during the checkout process is dependent on how much your order is and if it is shipping within the continental US. Please email me directly as I would like to look at the correspondences you received from Filters Fast and see if we can come to a better resolution.

leonardp37
10/10/18

I chose filters fast because of the name. I figured my order would arrive before the two day turn around from ordering from Amazon Prime. Was I wrong, waited over a month for a couple of simple filters. Should change the name to filters slow.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Leonard,
I am sorry that you are unhappy with the service you received from Filtersfast.com. While we do not guarantee a turnaround time as Amazon Prime does - all orders are shipped and received within 10 business days after an order is placed, unless there is a backorder on that particular item which is shown on our website or via email. Please email me your order number directly as I would like to look into your account and provide a satisfactory resolution.

patb262
10/10/18

I have been a customer of FiltersFast for over a year now. They provide excellent service. My filters are delivered promptly on time, just as requested. Last year the company mistakenly sent out an email which didn't apply to my account. I called them and they stated it was sent in error. However, they immediately offered a free filter delivery for us and were so kind and courteous. We will continue to do business with them. Great company and product. We appreciate it.

alexr260
10/2/18

Company is a joke. I ordered prior to that and filter came after 2 to 3 weeks . Tried to communicate with comp and realized expecting too much. I ordered my second filter and came in defective. Tried to get in touch with a human person to talk to and also sent emails. After a week of sending the emails I received a response that we can't exchange it or refund. What is point of ordering a filter and save $10 and have to buy another. Bought directly from the mfg a pack of 3 and saved myself some $$. Anyone needs a filter buy it directly from mfg or your local store. Don't fall for this bogus trap filters. Don't work and YOU DO NOT SAVE!!!!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Alex,
Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will look into your account. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products, especially an item that may have been received defective or damaged. We offer a replacement or a 100% refund.
davidc1334
10/1/18

Can not get in contact with a human. Have not responded in multiple email attempts after the wrong product was sent. Will never buy from here again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello David,
We offer 3 forms of communication with our Customer Experience Team - Facebook, email and text. If you would, please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number and I will be happy to look into your account.

robertop44
9/24/18

Still no refund or correction for wrong filters shipped!
Posted a review back in September about wrong filters being shipped and no way to contact company for a redress. As I can see someone from the company answers every negative complaint offering to fix it. Well we tried and as of today there has been no response at all.
I am complaining because someone might believe the company will fix the problem. It will NOT fix anything.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Roberto,

I am sorry to hear that the filters you purchased did not fit. Please email me directly with your order number and model number of your refrigerator and I will be happy to assist you. If it is found that according to the model number, that the correct filters were purchased and received but did not fit, we offer a money back guarantee. I can be reached at Lindsey@filtersfast.com.

rosemaryr30
9/24/18

I ordered a filter for my Kenmore refrigerator water filter and it did not fit. The directions to force it in and have someone else try to fit it in.. It did not fit and when I asked to return it the reply said to keep it and that they would give me a partial refund.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Rosemary,

I will be happy to look into this for you, please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com so I can look into your account.

tonys325
9/17/18

First of all it took over a week for it to be delivered - that's more like FiltersSLOW. So out curiosity I started checking around to see if I could find the filters locally only to find that there are other sites that have the same filters HALF the price AND cheaper shipping ($1.99 as opposed to $7.95). This was my first and LAST time ordering from FiltersFast.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Tony, I am sorry that you are not happy with our delivery time frame. We advertise that all orders will be delivered within 4-10 business days or shorter, depending on the delivery method that the customer chooses at checkout. We hope that you give us another chance in the future and choose the delivery time frame that best suits your needs.

robertn266
8/30/18

correct part number, wrong part plus restock charge, NEVER again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Robert, I am sorry to hear that you may have received the wrong product. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will look into this after the holiday weekend and get back to you with a resolution.

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

14 Photos for FiltersFast