Review of FiltersFast

Tel: 866-438-3458
sales@filtersfast.com

gilberts37
6/14/18

Easy to order but apparently you have to sign for the delivery
We ordered our filters and they were on back order
When they finally shipped them we were on vacation and could not be there to sign so the returned them
Probably better off paying a little more at the big box stores and having them in hand instead of waiting two months for them to refund your money

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Gilbert,
I am very sorry for the trouble that you have experienced with your order. We do not require signatures on our packages so I would like to look into this for you and handle accordingly. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number and I will be happy to look into this for you and come to a resolution.
joer347
6/13/18

Second time now with a damaged item. 6 Air filters all crushed with no packaging material to protect them. Try to check order, but it isn't linked to my email, and all I can see is a pat order and some shipping info on the other items, but it isn't listed as to what has shipped. Estimated dates to ship are incorrect. Waiting on phone for an hour, still no response nor a "call back." I feel like I'm calling Dell in 1994 waiting on hold. Big mistake to use these guys unless everything goes right.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Joe,
I am very sorry for the delay in trying to get a hold of us. We have a phone and email Customer Experience team who are working as diligently as possible to answer all of our phone calls and emails. Please email me your order number and I will be happy to look into this for you and come to a resolution quickly. I can be reached at Lindsey@filtersfast.com.
davem405
6/13/18

After making my initial purchase on MARCH 27TH I have finally received my filters JUNE 10TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was after a number of emails asking where my filters were. First response was the filters were special order and they would be delivered at the beginning of MAY!!!!!. Why did you not tell me this upfront!!!! After still not receiving them I wrote again. They wrote back and offered me a refund. I did not want a refund just the filters. They finally came JUNE 10TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New name for the Filterfast should be: Quick to charge, Slow to deliver,
Probably my worst online purchase ever.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Dave,
Some of the products that we offer are Special Order items that have an extended lead time as we order the item directly from the manufacturer, they send it to us and we then send onto you. This information is located on the product page as well as the check out page right before you put your credit card information in. However, those lead times rarely ever go over a few weeks. I will be happy to look into this for you and see if there is anything I can do to try to resolve the issue and turn your experience into a positive one. Please reach out to me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. Thank you.
charlesw248
5/31/18

I ordered three Honeywell HVAC filters through Filters Fast last November, at the time of my last filter change. When that time rolled around again, I opened my carton of filters, and found they were the wrong size. Filters fast would not accept a return after 30 days. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS OUTFIT!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Charles,
Thank you for your review. As outlined in our terms and conditions, we have a 30 day return policy on all of our items. However, if you would please email me your order number and email address, I will be happy to see if there is anything I can do. My email is Lindsey@filtersfast.com.

miker498
5/21/18

I ordered a filter for overnight delivery. There was a different billed to and ship to address. FiltersFast transposed the ship to address and used the street address of the ship to address but the city and state of the billed to address. The first time I called customer service- it took forever to get a response, when they answered they said they would fix the shipping issue. A few days later, I called FedEx because the shipping status had not changed. FiltersFast said I had to take up the issue with FedEx. Because I was not the shipper, FedEx will not correct the problem. I never received my goods and still had to pay. You will be happier if you use someone else.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mike, I apologize for the delay in response to your review. I would really like to look into this issue personally. Can you please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com? I will be happy to come to some type of positive rectification to your experience.
ks283
5/21/18

product they say is a direct replacement doesn't fit not they want 8.99 fir a return when its there product that doesn't fit when i gave them the model # for my filter and refrigerator the new filter from them look different and they said it will still fit yet the filter door will not close

Tip for consumers: very poor customer service!!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello,
I am very sorry to hear this. We offer a 100% money back guarantee on our products. I would like to look into this and come to a positive resolution for you. Please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to look into this for you and rectify the situation.
larryb288
5/15/18

Customer service stinks! I ordered filters for a commercial customer of ours. I only ordered through Filters Fast because they said they had them in stock with 2 day shipping. Day 4 still haven't shipped. Can't get an update because I have never had success with them answering their phones - EVER! Recording says they will save your place in line and return your call that day. I'm still waiting for a return call on day 4. I emailed them. Sent me an auto reply that was flagged by my computer as containing malicious content. Kudos to the people who rated this company with 5 stars. (Friends and family?)

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Larry,
I am very sorry to hear of your negative experience. I would like to look into this and try to rectify the experience that you had. Can you please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will look into this immediately.
krisd21
5/3/18

I ordered 10 humidifier filters. I received 3 filters within 10 days. No order slip enclosed. Did they forget the other 7? On their site, there was no mention of the other 7. No email. No customer service number to call. "no reply" emails. Fill out a form and submit if you have a complaint, but what if your complaint is not listed on the choices? Finally after hours of navigating the web site, submitting a form, I got a customer service number. I waited on hold 20 minutes, then left my number. Several hours later, I got a call back. "Oh, you should've received an email saying the remainder of the order was on back order. Noooo, did not receive that. "You should receive the other 7 filters in a week. Its been several days past that and a full 4 wks since the original order placed. This is NOT Amazon fast. Avoid the hassle.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Kris D.
I am very sorry to hear about the miscommunication you experienced. We do have a Contact Us page that lists our phone number and email address for easy contact with our Customer Experience Agents. It sounds like the items you ordered were a Special Order item that indicates a delay of shipment on the website. Please email me your order number and I will be happy to look into this for you and come to a amicable resolution.

janed273
5/1/18

I have been waiting over 10 days since I placed my order for my replacement orders and I still haven't received them. I finally got an email stating that my order shipped. I called company to see what was the delay and the rep told me my order was on back order but she saw that I didn't receive an email from the company. She said it shipped yesterday..no express shipping or anything. I told her I was dissatisfied, but she offered no relief. I WILL NOT order from the company again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Jane D.

It is our goal to provide 100% satisfaction for every single customer and I am very sorry that you did not receive that. Our system does send emails if an item is on backorder so our customers are away of any delay. I will send this information to the appropriate department to look into to make sure they are being sent accordingly. If you could please email me your order number so I can locate you in our system, I will be happy to resolve this issue for you.

johng604
4/23/18

They do NOT stand behind their products. Shipped me two (out of three( broken filters in the original packaging and would not replace them. Stay away from this outfit.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello John G.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We absolutely stand behind our products 100% with our satisfaction guarantee. Please email me your order number so I can locate you in our system and look into this issue and come to a resolution.

e-Commerce Marketing Coordinator
richards631
4/13/18

I purchase a filter from this company several months ago. This morning they made an unauthorized charge to my credit card, apparently adding my credit card to auto-order which I never, ever do online. BEWARE

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Richard S.

We do have an auto delivery program that is shown as an option during our checkout process but you do not have to choose to be in that program and can cancel for free at any time. Please email me directly with your order number or billing address and I will be happy to look into this and come to a resolution.

e-Commerce Marketing Coordinator
katherinet44
4/11/18

We've now ordered 2 different refrigerator water filters, both of which were supposed to fit our older Kenmore refrigerator. Neither one fit and the cost to return was about $10 each time. I think this company simply makes money by sending bogus filters that won't work in order to collect shipping fees. Not a bad model if you're a fly by night company.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Katherine T.

Please email me your order number so that I can look into this issue and resolve it for you. We are most definitely not a fly by night type company and I am very sorry that the experience you had made you feel that way. We are a small business with a big mission that has been in company for almost 12 years and we value what customers think of us. I would like to make this right, please reach out below.

aland118
3/24/18

These aren't the filters I ordered. Just read your reviews and I agree with all the bad reviews. If I had known about the bad service and wait time I would have never bought from you. I just wasted my money. How do you stay in business????

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Alan D.

Please email me your order number and I will look into this and resolve any problems there may have been.

sm1236
3/1/18

If I could give ZERO, NADA rating, I would be so FAST with that. But boy, they are quick to charge your card. Same day order, card charged, waited patiently for ten days after getting FIVE emails with stupid offers but NOTHING on status of shipment, come to find out, it was on backorder. How have they been in business since 2004?

jillv17
2/26/18

Not much to tell: my [old] Bissell vacuum clnr. needed a new post-motor HEPA filter.
Called Customer Srvc.: pleasant voice answered at 1st ring. As I didn't know the part number, she directed me to a page of filter pictures: YES--1st pic on the page! --usual Qs re. cc #, shipping address "Thank you for calling Filters Fast." Couldn't have been handled more smoothly, politely, helpfully.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Jill V,

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy that you had such a positive experience! Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future, we hope to see you soon!

eCommerce Marketing Coordatinator
rayh115
2/23/18

I ordered a 3 pack of filters for my refrigerator ice/water system. They shipped about five days later, why in this day and age? When they finally arrived, the cheap bag used was torn and two of the filters were completely destroyed. Since I knew at that point I was dealing with a shoddy company, the filters would be of poor quality as well. I bought filters on Amazon to replace the one I needed. These arrived before FiltersFast even responded to my issues. They "claim" they are issuing me a credit for the two damaged ones but that could take at least a week. The one that survived that I wanted to return they charged me $7.99. This company ranks as one of the most pathetic I have dealt with in years. Wake up FiltersFast, there are millions of competitors now online that give excellent service and sell quality products. You just lost a repeat customer.

michaele229
2/22/18

We actually like the filters themselves and had a subscription with them (that we just cancelled due to our most recent order arriving in poor condition and the unsatisfactory customer service response to it). Our first buying experience with FiltersFast.com was wonderful and we decided to keep getting all of our filters from them (a/c air filters, refrigerator water filters, and refrigerator air filters). The second time they shipped the filters to us, the prices had gone up and there was no sufficient padding (or truly, padding of any kind), resulting in bent air filters (which we thought we could live with so we didn't make an issue of it) and two refrigerator water filters arriving with broken filter caps (they shipped them in a plastic envelope with ZERO padding). We emailed them pictures of the envelope it came in, smashed packaging boxes, and pieces of the broken filter caps (see attached photos). If these filters were being displayed at a physical store, nobody would buy them in this condition. We told them that we do not feel comfortable at all using these filters since a) the airtight seal has been compromised by the caps being broken and b) we can't tell whether the integrity of the plastic has also been compromised by the apparent trauma from shipping. If it has, then it could spring a leak once put in use. They said the water filters themselves should still be fine so they refused to pay for return shipping. They did offer to take them back but we have to pay for return shipping. We think this is poor business practice and will not be buying from them ever again.

philipc81
2/13/18

I had to wait several weeks for my order. If you are going to call yourself Fast Filters, you should be fast.

davidj337
2/12/18

Placed 2 orders with this company and BOTH were canceled allegedly by their suppliers lack of inventory. The first order for 2 cases of filters, was accepted and my CC was charged and then canceled. I called and asked what happened the Customer service rep said the vendor needed a larger order ...so I ordered 4 cases that to was canceled

cp125
2/12/18

Horrible! Worst online shopping experience ever! Website is misleading. Items show in-stock, but in reality they are not. I ordered some items over 2 weeks, and then received a notice that item was back on order and it would ship out in over another week. When that date arrived, still no shipment. I called them and was told it would ship out in another week. What??!! Oh, and you have to hunt for their phone number on the website because they want you to use email or submit a form to get anywhere. No matter what time of the day, their phone system always tells you there is an "unusually high call volume." You will either have a long hold time, get disconnected, or receive a call back several hours later.

amgc
1/26/18

Bad Customer service 4 weeks for special order part. That was not clear. Ordered on Jan 1 and they finally said Feb 1 is reasonable. Don't use this place. Most of their reviews on their site must be fake. It is like 5 stars all the way down. Here I see a bunch of 1 stars.

deborahw107
1/15/18

I ordered two filters on Dec 11th. Said the delivery date would be by Jan 10th. Thus far (Jan 15th) nothing except my attempting to place 6 separate phone calls to these people and just today sitting for 1 hr and 18 min on the phone without anyone taking the call. Total on hold time has been over 5 hrs between all calls and not one person was I able to speak to. Had to resort to their "text messaging" which got me two seemingly human responses (I THINK..), todays being that they apologize for the delay and the item ships direct from their supplier. Said they submitted an inquiry to confirm the expected delivery date and will contact me once confirmed." I don't expect to ever receive these filters, nor do I ever expect to get a refund. The only thing they were "fast" in doing was accepting my payment. Absolutely mind-boggling that these people conduct business under the name that they do. What irony...

andreasr7
1/15/18

I ordered 4 premium pleaded polyester filters that are washable and reusable but received a low grade paper filter instead - of course at the same price.
After complaining I was told the premium filter is unavailable and is replaced with the filter I received. Three weeks later this premium filter is still for sale and available on their website. I wonder how many other customers received the same low grade filter I did. It seems to be common practise of this company.
Buyers beware!!!!! For me its NEVER again!!!!

dawnp61
1/10/18

I bought 3 refrigerator filters from this company only due to the high price from other companies.

The saying, "You get what you pay for" is never truer in this instant. Since Replacing with filter from Filtersfast.com, my water tastes nasty. I've had my fridge for many years and the water has always tasted good.
It's so bad that I bit the bullet and ordered 3 more from company I used to get filters from. As far as I'm concerned, I already "threw" money away when I ordered these cheap filters.

I would not recommend at all.

dh497
1/2/18

Ironically, they're called "fast". I placed an order on December 19 and still don't have it. They sent an email saying they are back ordered but no indication as to when they will fill the order. Can't reach them by phone and no way on their website to cancel my order. I need the filters--good luck if you think they will help you! Avoid them.

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

13 Photos for FiltersFast