Review of FiltersFast

Tel: 866-438-3458
sales@filtersfast.com

denises269
7/4/18

I have been using FiltersFast for a few years now..for filters for my air conditioner...since I'm logged in..I can just click on what I've ordered before...not having to look everything up again...and just place the order..and the service is quick!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Denise, thank you so much for your review and repeat business! We greatly appreciate it!
paulg425
7/3/18

We had never used FiltersFast before, but we were lucky enough to find them online when our A/C was unable to keep up with the heat outside. We realized we hadn't changed the filter in two years, and we didn't have one on hand. No retail stores stocked them, so we couldn't have it that day. But, thanks to FiltersFast and overnight shipping, we did have it the next day. I'm writing this review from my wonderfully cool home. Thank you, FiltersFast!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Paul,

We truly appreciate your review, thank you so much! We are so glad we were able to help you out in a pinch!

theresam153
7/3/18

Filters came fast and they are quality filters. The box the filters come in is reasonable and fits easily in a closet etc. I liked that we have the next few filter changes in our home and we dont have to try to remember to pick up a new filter when we go out. I also appreciate that I could select a time frame for the next set of filters could be delivered to us! This is a great, quality service.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you plan when you want your next shipment of filters to be delivered

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello,

Welcome to the Home Filter Club! We are very happy that you chose us for your home filtration needs!

thomasc424
7/3/18

Where is my filter? Since today is July 3, perhaps a rush to complete deliveries before a holiday break led to some confusion. Thanks.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Thomas,

If you have not received your order as of today, please email me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. Sometimes the carriers will mark an item delivered before it actually is, we typically ask that you give them 24 hours after it shows delivered before growing concerned. Please let me know if you have not received anything.
nancyd269
7/3/18

Filters for refrigerator was the same as we had received from some place else but was much cheaper and delivered to the house.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Nancy,

Thank you for your order! We hope to see you again in the future for any other filtration needs!

grants59
7/3/18

Delivery was unbelievably fast. Got 3 filters for less than the price of two at my local home improvement store. Will do business with FiltersFast again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Grant,

Thank you so much for your review and business! We can't wait to see you again in the future for your filtration needs!

chrisw524
7/3/18

For several years now I have purchased from Filters Fast. Both furnace filters and water filters for my refrigerator. Both have top quality and good cost. Their customer service was very helpful with all my questions. THANK YOU FILTERS FAST!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Chris,

Thank you for being a long time customer! We really appreciate it.

dane89
7/3/18

Ordered 6/12/18, emailed them twice before they shipped 7/3/18. The estimate on arrival was 7/9/18. Almost a month. Also they took money on the 12th time will tell if I get them on the 9th.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Dan,

I am very sorry that your order was not shipped quickly. I would like to look into this to find any resolution. Please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to look into this for you and rectify.

briand320
7/2/18

Filter took over 10 days for delivery, and it leaked horribly. Had to go buy a new one for double the price to stop the leak. Will not waste my money on this horrible company again

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Brian,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. It sounds like you may have received a defective filter if it is leaking after installation. We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all of our products and will be happy to either send you a new filter or refund the filter in full, we just ask that you contact our Customer Service department so someone knows what happened. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to resolve.

johnh1487
7/2/18

I wrote a review that I did not receive a package I ordered from Filters Fast.
They responded and asked me to check everything again. I discovered the ordered part in the kitchen cabinet where I must have put it when it was received. I still do not remember receiving the part or placing it in the cabinet where it belonged but I was the only person that would have done this. I apologize for my incorrect review and the fact that I caused Filters Fast personnel to back track my order. I will use Filters Fast again, as I have in the past and I will do a better job of keeping up with whatever it is that I order.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello John,

Please email me your address so that I can verify it in our system, I do not want to put that information on this review as everyone will be able to see your personal information. I can be reached at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. Our records show that it was delivered on June 16th at 2:13pm to your mailbox via USPS.

peterb447

Hi,
Order #9184612 IS NOT here. The stupid shipper dropped it off somewhere else. There are approx 4-5 streets or more with a house address 1615. I'm being charged for it and request you send another one. I didn't get it. You need to ship out another and send a bill to the shipper for that item.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hell Peter,

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your item. If you would please email me directly your address to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to look into this for you. I don't want to put your personal information on this review but want to guarantee the correct address is in our system. Our system shows that it was delivered June 14, 2018 at 11:45 am in your mailbox. Look forward to hearing from you.

christopherh249
6/28/18
• Updated review

I did receive an email reply from FiltersFast and they ended up giving me a credit for the shipping on my next order. It was good enough of a compromise. I'm satisfied and will be giving them another chance.

“Made me pay $8.99 for return!!!”
6/27/18
• Previous review

I ordered a refrigerator filter on a Saturday and tried to cancel on the same day. I even sent a text message like they ask/request that you do. Then on Monday I got a text message from them claiming that the order was already processed and it was too late to cancel?! After receiving my filter i went on there website to print a return label and they charge $8.99 for each return! I tried to call and get a FREE label because i didn't feel like I should have to pay for shipping item back when i cancelled the order on the same day. They told me "Sorry for the inconvenience". Never using them again!!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Christopher,
I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. I would be happy to look into this for you and come to a positive resolution. It is our policy that once an order is placed and has begun the shipping process, it cannot be cancelled. However, I will be happy to look into your account and see if there is anything I can do.

Please reach out to me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to assist you.

waynec148
6/22/18

On the top of the order form, clearly states, "Free Shipping on orders over $75.00" DON'T BELIEVE IT! My order was way over $75.00 and I was charged for shipping. When I complained with Customer Service, was told that only applies when you select the cheapest and longest method of shipping. But they don't tell you that up front! False Advertising! I will never use this outfit again!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Wayne, I am very sorry that you feel like we false advertise free shipping in our website as that is not something we stand for. During the checkout process, you are giving several options from free/economy shipping to overnight/price dependent on location options so you can choose which best suits your needs. If you would like to email me your order number, I will be happy to see if there is anything I can do to rectify the situation.

gilberts37
6/14/18

Easy to order but apparently you have to sign for the delivery
We ordered our filters and they were on back order
When they finally shipped them we were on vacation and could not be there to sign so the returned them
Probably better off paying a little more at the big box stores and having them in hand instead of waiting two months for them to refund your money

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Gilbert,
I am very sorry for the trouble that you have experienced with your order. We do not require signatures on our packages so I would like to look into this for you and handle accordingly. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number and I will be happy to look into this for you and come to a resolution.
joer347
6/13/18

Second time now with a damaged item. 6 Air filters all crushed with no packaging material to protect them. Try to check order, but it isn't linked to my email, and all I can see is a pat order and some shipping info on the other items, but it isn't listed as to what has shipped. Estimated dates to ship are incorrect. Waiting on phone for an hour, still no response nor a "call back." I feel like I'm calling Dell in 1994 waiting on hold. Big mistake to use these guys unless everything goes right.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Joe,
I am very sorry for the delay in trying to get a hold of us. We have a phone and email Customer Experience team who are working as diligently as possible to answer all of our phone calls and emails. Please email me your order number and I will be happy to look into this for you and come to a resolution quickly. I can be reached at Lindsey@filtersfast.com.
davem405
6/13/18

After making my initial purchase on MARCH 27TH I have finally received my filters JUNE 10TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was after a number of emails asking where my filters were. First response was the filters were special order and they would be delivered at the beginning of MAY!!!!!. Why did you not tell me this upfront!!!! After still not receiving them I wrote again. They wrote back and offered me a refund. I did not want a refund just the filters. They finally came JUNE 10TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New name for the Filterfast should be: Quick to charge, Slow to deliver,
Probably my worst online purchase ever.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Dave,
Some of the products that we offer are Special Order items that have an extended lead time as we order the item directly from the manufacturer, they send it to us and we then send onto you. This information is located on the product page as well as the check out page right before you put your credit card information in. However, those lead times rarely ever go over a few weeks. I will be happy to look into this for you and see if there is anything I can do to try to resolve the issue and turn your experience into a positive one. Please reach out to me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. Thank you.
charlesw248
5/31/18

I ordered three Honeywell HVAC filters through Filters Fast last November, at the time of my last filter change. When that time rolled around again, I opened my carton of filters, and found they were the wrong size. Filters fast would not accept a return after 30 days. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS OUTFIT!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Charles,
Thank you for your review. As outlined in our terms and conditions, we have a 30 day return policy on all of our items. However, if you would please email me your order number and email address, I will be happy to see if there is anything I can do. My email is Lindsey@filtersfast.com.

miker498
5/21/18

I ordered a filter for overnight delivery. There was a different billed to and ship to address. FiltersFast transposed the ship to address and used the street address of the ship to address but the city and state of the billed to address. The first time I called customer service- it took forever to get a response, when they answered they said they would fix the shipping issue. A few days later, I called FedEx because the shipping status had not changed. FiltersFast said I had to take up the issue with FedEx. Because I was not the shipper, FedEx will not correct the problem. I never received my goods and still had to pay. You will be happier if you use someone else.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mike, I apologize for the delay in response to your review. I would really like to look into this issue personally. Can you please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com? I will be happy to come to some type of positive rectification to your experience.
ks283
5/21/18

product they say is a direct replacement doesn't fit not they want 8.99 fir a return when its there product that doesn't fit when i gave them the model # for my filter and refrigerator the new filter from them look different and they said it will still fit yet the filter door will not close

Tip for consumers: very poor customer service!!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello,
I am very sorry to hear this. We offer a 100% money back guarantee on our products. I would like to look into this and come to a positive resolution for you. Please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to look into this for you and rectify the situation.
larryb288
5/15/18

Customer service stinks! I ordered filters for a commercial customer of ours. I only ordered through Filters Fast because they said they had them in stock with 2 day shipping. Day 4 still haven't shipped. Can't get an update because I have never had success with them answering their phones - EVER! Recording says they will save your place in line and return your call that day. I'm still waiting for a return call on day 4. I emailed them. Sent me an auto reply that was flagged by my computer as containing malicious content. Kudos to the people who rated this company with 5 stars. (Friends and family?)

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Larry,
I am very sorry to hear of your negative experience. I would like to look into this and try to rectify the experience that you had. Can you please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will look into this immediately.
krisd21
5/3/18

I ordered 10 humidifier filters. I received 3 filters within 10 days. No order slip enclosed. Did they forget the other 7? On their site, there was no mention of the other 7. No email. No customer service number to call. "no reply" emails. Fill out a form and submit if you have a complaint, but what if your complaint is not listed on the choices? Finally after hours of navigating the web site, submitting a form, I got a customer service number. I waited on hold 20 minutes, then left my number. Several hours later, I got a call back. "Oh, you should've received an email saying the remainder of the order was on back order. Noooo, did not receive that. "You should receive the other 7 filters in a week. Its been several days past that and a full 4 wks since the original order placed. This is NOT Amazon fast. Avoid the hassle.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Kris D.
I am very sorry to hear about the miscommunication you experienced. We do have a Contact Us page that lists our phone number and email address for easy contact with our Customer Experience Agents. It sounds like the items you ordered were a Special Order item that indicates a delay of shipment on the website. Please email me your order number and I will be happy to look into this for you and come to a amicable resolution.

janed273
5/1/18

I have been waiting over 10 days since I placed my order for my replacement orders and I still haven't received them. I finally got an email stating that my order shipped. I called company to see what was the delay and the rep told me my order was on back order but she saw that I didn't receive an email from the company. She said it shipped yesterday..no express shipping or anything. I told her I was dissatisfied, but she offered no relief. I WILL NOT order from the company again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Jane D.

It is our goal to provide 100% satisfaction for every single customer and I am very sorry that you did not receive that. Our system does send emails if an item is on backorder so our customers are away of any delay. I will send this information to the appropriate department to look into to make sure they are being sent accordingly. If you could please email me your order number so I can locate you in our system, I will be happy to resolve this issue for you.

johng604
4/23/18

They do NOT stand behind their products. Shipped me two (out of three( broken filters in the original packaging and would not replace them. Stay away from this outfit.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello John G.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We absolutely stand behind our products 100% with our satisfaction guarantee. Please email me your order number so I can locate you in our system and look into this issue and come to a resolution.

e-Commerce Marketing Coordinator
richards631
4/13/18

I purchase a filter from this company several months ago. This morning they made an unauthorized charge to my credit card, apparently adding my credit card to auto-order which I never, ever do online. BEWARE

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Richard S.

We do have an auto delivery program that is shown as an option during our checkout process but you do not have to choose to be in that program and can cancel for free at any time. Please email me directly with your order number or billing address and I will be happy to look into this and come to a resolution.

e-Commerce Marketing Coordinator
katherinet44
4/11/18

We've now ordered 2 different refrigerator water filters, both of which were supposed to fit our older Kenmore refrigerator. Neither one fit and the cost to return was about $10 each time. I think this company simply makes money by sending bogus filters that won't work in order to collect shipping fees. Not a bad model if you're a fly by night company.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Katherine T.

Please email me your order number so that I can look into this issue and resolve it for you. We are most definitely not a fly by night type company and I am very sorry that the experience you had made you feel that way. We are a small business with a big mission that has been in company for almost 12 years and we value what customers think of us. I would like to make this right, please reach out below.

Lindsey@filtersfast.com

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

14 Photos for FiltersFast