Review of FiltersFast

Tel: 866-438-3458
sales@filtersfast.com

aland118
3/24/18

These aren't the filters I ordered. Just read your reviews and I agree with all the bad reviews. If I had known about the bad service and wait time I would have never bought from you. I just wasted my money. How do you stay in business????

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Alan D.

Please email me your order number and I will look into this and resolve any problems there may have been.

Lindsey Williams
eCommerce Marketing Coordinator
Lindsey@filtersfast.com
sm1236
3/1/18

If I could give ZERO, NADA rating, I would be so FAST with that. But boy, they are quick to charge your card. Same day order, card charged, waited patiently for ten days after getting FIVE emails with stupid offers but NOTHING on status of shipment, come to find out, it was on backorder. How have they been in business since 2004?

jillv17
2/26/18

Not much to tell: my [old] Bissell vacuum clnr. needed a new post-motor HEPA filter.
Called Customer Srvc.: pleasant voice answered at 1st ring. As I didn't know the part number, she directed me to a page of filter pictures: YES--1st pic on the page! --usual Qs re. cc #, shipping address "Thank you for calling Filters Fast." Couldn't have been handled more smoothly, politely, helpfully.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Jill V,

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy that you had such a positive experience! Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future, we hope to see you soon!

Lindsey Williams
eCommerce Marketing Coordatinator
rayh115
2/23/18

I ordered a 3 pack of filters for my refrigerator ice/water system. They shipped about five days later, why in this day and age? When they finally arrived, the cheap bag used was torn and two of the filters were completely destroyed. Since I knew at that point I was dealing with a shoddy company, the filters would be of poor quality as well. I bought filters on Amazon to replace the one I needed. These arrived before FiltersFast even responded to my issues. They "claim" they are issuing me a credit for the two damaged ones but that could take at least a week. The one that survived that I wanted to return they charged me $7.99. This company ranks as one of the most pathetic I have dealt with in years. Wake up FiltersFast, there are millions of competitors now online that give excellent service and sell quality products. You just lost a repeat customer.

michaele229
2/22/18

We actually like the filters themselves and had a subscription with them (that we just cancelled due to our most recent order arriving in poor condition and the unsatisfactory customer service response to it). Our first buying experience with FiltersFast.com was wonderful and we decided to keep getting all of our filters from them (a/c air filters, refrigerator water filters, and refrigerator air filters). The second time they shipped the filters to us, the prices had gone up and there was no sufficient padding (or truly, padding of any kind), resulting in bent air filters (which we thought we could live with so we didn't make an issue of it) and two refrigerator water filters arriving with broken filter caps (they shipped them in a plastic envelope with ZERO padding). We emailed them pictures of the envelope it came in, smashed packaging boxes, and pieces of the broken filter caps (see attached photos). If these filters were being displayed at a physical store, nobody would buy them in this condition. We told them that we do not feel comfortable at all using these filters since a) the airtight seal has been compromised by the caps being broken and b) we can't tell whether the integrity of the plastic has also been compromised by the apparent trauma from shipping. If it has, then it could spring a leak once put in use. They said the water filters themselves should still be fine so they refused to pay for return shipping. They did offer to take them back but we have to pay for return shipping. We think this is poor business practice and will not be buying from them ever again.

philipc81
2/13/18

I had to wait several weeks for my order. If you are going to call yourself Fast Filters, you should be fast.

davidj337
2/12/18

Placed 2 orders with this company and BOTH were canceled allegedly by their suppliers lack of inventory. The first order for 2 cases of filters, was accepted and my CC was charged and then canceled. I called and asked what happened the Customer service rep said the vendor needed a larger order ...so I ordered 4 cases that to was canceled

cp125
2/12/18

Horrible! Worst online shopping experience ever! Website is misleading. Items show in-stock, but in reality they are not. I ordered some items over 2 weeks, and then received a notice that item was back on order and it would ship out in over another week. When that date arrived, still no shipment. I called them and was told it would ship out in another week. What??!! Oh, and you have to hunt for their phone number on the website because they want you to use email or submit a form to get anywhere. No matter what time of the day, their phone system always tells you there is an "unusually high call volume." You will either have a long hold time, get disconnected, or receive a call back several hours later.

amgc
1/26/18

Bad Customer service 4 weeks for special order part. That was not clear. Ordered on Jan 1 and they finally said Feb 1 is reasonable. Don't use this place. Most of their reviews on their site must be fake. It is like 5 stars all the way down. Here I see a bunch of 1 stars.

deborahw107
1/15/18

I ordered two filters on Dec 11th. Said the delivery date would be by Jan 10th. Thus far (Jan 15th) nothing except my attempting to place 6 separate phone calls to these people and just today sitting for 1 hr and 18 min on the phone without anyone taking the call. Total on hold time has been over 5 hrs between all calls and not one person was I able to speak to. Had to resort to their "text messaging" which got me two seemingly human responses (I THINK..), todays being that they apologize for the delay and the item ships direct from their supplier. Said they submitted an inquiry to confirm the expected delivery date and will contact me once confirmed." I don't expect to ever receive these filters, nor do I ever expect to get a refund. The only thing they were "fast" in doing was accepting my payment. Absolutely mind-boggling that these people conduct business under the name that they do. What irony...

andreasr7
1/15/18

I ordered 4 premium pleaded polyester filters that are washable and reusable but received a low grade paper filter instead - of course at the same price.
After complaining I was told the premium filter is unavailable and is replaced with the filter I received. Three weeks later this premium filter is still for sale and available on their website. I wonder how many other customers received the same low grade filter I did. It seems to be common practise of this company.
Buyers beware!!!!! For me its NEVER again!!!!

dawnp61
1/10/18

I bought 3 refrigerator filters from this company only due to the high price from other companies.

The saying, "You get what you pay for" is never truer in this instant. Since Replacing with filter from Filtersfast.com, my water tastes nasty. I've had my fridge for many years and the water has always tasted good.
It's so bad that I bit the bullet and ordered 3 more from company I used to get filters from. As far as I'm concerned, I already "threw" money away when I ordered these cheap filters.

I would not recommend at all.

dh497
1/2/18

Ironically, they're called "fast". I placed an order on December 19 and still don't have it. They sent an email saying they are back ordered but no indication as to when they will fill the order. Can't reach them by phone and no way on their website to cancel my order. I need the filters--good luck if you think they will help you! Avoid them.

alinek1
1/2/18

They used to be a great reliable company, but I ordered a water filter that was shipped on 12/1 and was damaged. I'm still waiting for a response to my email with photos of the broken filter, so I called today. I was on hold for 40 minutes, was told that they needed to why the filter hadn't been replaced and then I was put on hold for the rep to check. She put me into a survey and I got hung up on with no answer. Back on hold again. Will never order from them again.

garm7
12/29/17

My wife and I were long time users of Filters Fast. We always renew the same order of water and furnace air filter. In early December we received an email reminder from them so we logged in to their website an renew the order. They sent us the wrong water filter and it did not fit our water filter mechanism. They responded that there is a new version of the filter and it does not fit older mechanisms and they suggest we order a new water filtration system. We have requested a refund or credit and they insist that we should have known the filter they sent was a newer version. We have spent considerable time waiting on to talk to a service or support representative and never was able to get a real person on the phone, although they continue to send us "canned" responses via email We will never order another product from this company and we hope others can avoid the scam to which we were subjected.

joelw42
12/27/17

It sounded too good to pay $25 for a filter for my GE refrigerator, when I normally pay about $40. Well, it worked for about 3 weeks and that was it. I then returned to the big box store and bought the real thing. I will not be buying another filtersfast filter. After about 3 weeks, water would not pass freely and the pipes all clanged Once replaced with the GE brand, everything flowed just fine.

maggieb46
12/19/17

poor staff...after you pay your order....they realy dont care what is happening to you. My order was for 9 filters for my humidificators, they didn't have it at all....it was not only back order....they didn't have it...so instead of telling me.....advice me by email...they just let it go. never tell me and let me wait. that's all. They cash my money good by!
So when I found out this morning trying to know when it will arrived, and going to fing where it was the tracking number...I just found out that ...I will never received a filter.cause they will never have no one.

I realy good company with good saler.

Thanks.....

Maggie

since this morning I try to reach a saler, a receptionnist....I dont know what they do...no body answer to the phone and the same for the email...

Good for me.....
I pay with Paypal

Maggie

rikc6
12/14/17

Placed order for 5 o-rings on December 7. Shipment notification received on December 11. They used DHL for shipment. DHL site says the package arrived on December 13. Estimated arrival is December 20. So, four days to process the order, two days to move the order to the shipper, seven days for delivery, and, by the way, They could have put the order in an envelope and shipped via USPS (which DHL is going to use anyway). Very inefficient processing and expensive shipping expense. Won't be using Filters Fast again.

amandam242
12/12/17

Ordered 2 filters on 11/28 with auto renewal. The Free Shipping was through Surepost (UPS transfers to Post Office) which is completely unreliable. Shipment was lost, PO placed tracker on it and we called FiltersFast as well. They would not send out a new order until they researched the first. Ok, but it's been several days with no communication and when I call customer service I was hold for 41 mins before I had to hang up. This will be my first and last experience with them.

spencerf14
12/12/17

I ordered a kit for my whole house humidifier. After a week of not receiving anything i emailed the company. The next day i got an email back stating that they apologize for the delay and it would get shipped out within the next 24-48 hours later. After 2 emails later with no response asking for the shipping information i decided to call directly at the 2 week mark. It was then they told me that the kit was back ordered and not expected to ship for another 10 days.that would make almost a month since i ordered it. No mention of it not being in stock on their website or in the emails sent. Horrible experience.

stevel172
12/11/17

This is a poor way to run a business, Not knowing i might have been on auto ship, was not aware. Paid $9.00 to return to address provided and still no refund on my card.
Steve Lundy
Email: steve@preferredtab.com

anitar49
12/7/17

Ordered on 11/12 with a promise of 7 day shipping - on 11/22 after seeing awaiting shipping on their site, I tried to call. Was on hold for 45 minutes before I was told the item was on backorder and would ship 11/27. Site continued to say awaiting shipment and I called again on 11/29. Another hour on hold, finally did the call back option and was told the shipment was damaged and they were expecting a new one on 12/2. I was promised expedited shipping. 12/6 received an email saying it was shipped and I would receive on 12/14 -
So not only did they lie about the expedited shipping, it takes hours to get a call back since no one picks up the calls. I will never use them again.

garyb210
12/4/17

have been waiting 11 days for update on shipping they use dhl which is the worst carrier in the country Great price if you want to wait forever

edwardk70
11/15/17

Been using filtersfast for years, quality products and great customer service. Always seem to have products I need in stock and ship within a few days.

davidp411
11/15/17

Had exactly what I needed. Arrived in a reasonable time. Would order again and recommend them to my friends.

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

14 Photos for FiltersFast