Review of FiltersFast

Tel: 866-438-3458
sales@filtersfast.com

garm7
12/29/17

My wife and I were long time users of Filters Fast. We always renew the same order of water and furnace air filter. In early December we received an email reminder from them so we logged in to their website an renew the order. They sent us the wrong water filter and it did not fit our water filter mechanism. They responded that there is a new version of the filter and it does not fit older mechanisms and they suggest we order a new water filtration system. We have requested a refund or credit and they insist that we should have known the filter they sent was a newer version. We have spent considerable time waiting on to talk to a service or support representative and never was able to get a real person on the phone, although they continue to send us "canned" responses via email We will never order another product from this company and we hope others can avoid the scam to which we were subjected.

joelw42
12/27/17

It sounded too good to pay $25 for a filter for my GE refrigerator, when I normally pay about $40. Well, it worked for about 3 weeks and that was it. I then returned to the big box store and bought the real thing. I will not be buying another filtersfast filter. After about 3 weeks, water would not pass freely and the pipes all clanged Once replaced with the GE brand, everything flowed just fine.

maggieb46
12/19/17

poor staff...after you pay your order....they realy dont care what is happening to you. My order was for 9 filters for my humidificators, they didn't have it at all....it was not only back order....they didn't have it...so instead of telling me.....advice me by email...they just let it go. never tell me and let me wait. that's all. They cash my money good by!
So when I found out this morning trying to know when it will arrived, and going to fing where it was the tracking number...I just found out that ...I will never received a filter.cause they will never have no one.

I realy good company with good saler.

Thanks.....

Maggie

since this morning I try to reach a saler, a receptionnist....I dont know what they do...no body answer to the phone and the same for the email...

Good for me.....
I pay with Paypal

Maggie

rikc6
12/14/17

Placed order for 5 o-rings on December 7. Shipment notification received on December 11. They used DHL for shipment. DHL site says the package arrived on December 13. Estimated arrival is December 20. So, four days to process the order, two days to move the order to the shipper, seven days for delivery, and, by the way, They could have put the order in an envelope and shipped via USPS (which DHL is going to use anyway). Very inefficient processing and expensive shipping expense. Won't be using Filters Fast again.

amandam242
12/12/17

Ordered 2 filters on 11/28 with auto renewal. The Free Shipping was through Surepost (UPS transfers to Post Office) which is completely unreliable. Shipment was lost, PO placed tracker on it and we called FiltersFast as well. They would not send out a new order until they researched the first. Ok, but it's been several days with no communication and when I call customer service I was hold for 41 mins before I had to hang up. This will be my first and last experience with them.

spencerf14
12/12/17

I ordered a kit for my whole house humidifier. After a week of not receiving anything i emailed the company. The next day i got an email back stating that they apologize for the delay and it would get shipped out within the next 24-48 hours later. After 2 emails later with no response asking for the shipping information i decided to call directly at the 2 week mark. It was then they told me that the kit was back ordered and not expected to ship for another 10 days.that would make almost a month since i ordered it. No mention of it not being in stock on their website or in the emails sent. Horrible experience.

stevel172
12/11/17

This is a poor way to run a business, Not knowing i might have been on auto ship, was not aware. Paid $9.00 to return to address provided and still no refund on my card.
Steve Lundy
Email: steve@preferredtab.com

anitar49
12/7/17

Ordered on 11/12 with a promise of 7 day shipping - on 11/22 after seeing awaiting shipping on their site, I tried to call. Was on hold for 45 minutes before I was told the item was on backorder and would ship 11/27. Site continued to say awaiting shipment and I called again on 11/29. Another hour on hold, finally did the call back option and was told the shipment was damaged and they were expecting a new one on 12/2. I was promised expedited shipping. 12/6 received an email saying it was shipped and I would receive on 12/14 -
So not only did they lie about the expedited shipping, it takes hours to get a call back since no one picks up the calls. I will never use them again.

garyb210
12/4/17

have been waiting 11 days for update on shipping they use dhl which is the worst carrier in the country Great price if you want to wait forever

edwardk70
11/15/17

Been using filtersfast for years, quality products and great customer service. Always seem to have products I need in stock and ship within a few days.

davidp411
11/15/17

Had exactly what I needed. Arrived in a reasonable time. Would order again and recommend them to my friends.

pamelag63
11/15/17

Please IMMEDIATELY take me off the list that AUTOMATICALLY SENDS new filters! I have way too many now and will ORDER ON MY OWN! Please confirm you got this message and this action has been completed.

Pam Granda

peterb252
11/14/17

I ordered what I needed and recieved it in a timely manner. I have not installed it as yet
but it appears to be the correct filter for my fridge.

helenem15
11/13/17

I love Filter Fast. It saves me time from running out and picking up filters. Filter Fast has so many sizes to choose from you are bound to find the right one for your furnace.

I live in a condo in a 55+ community I have given out several of my filters to neighbors along with Filter Fast's web site.

Makes life simpler. Thanks Filter Fast

ronniew20
11/13/17

Since my first order I received from filters fast and the new filters were installed my wife brought it to my attention that while she was dusting and cleaning she has noticed an increase in the dust above our doors and ceiling fans. The filters that were in the units when I bought my home were honeywells with a Merv #10.

joem295
11/13/17

I ordered the "recommended" replacement filter for the Maytag UFK8001 which shows up as a "Pure H2O" filter on the website. Ordered on 10/24/2017. Received a backordered notice on 10/26/17. Received replacement/replacement filters on 11/8/17. So not fast. But the replacement/replacement filters I received were "IcePure" Brand, also made in P.R.O.C aka Peoples Republic of China. I was not asked if the replacement could be made before receiving the filters. I ended up keeping them because they wanted to charge me $7.95 to return them. Not Fast and Not Ethical. You decide.

davidh605
11/13/17

Received the product as advertised and in the time promised. Process was easy and painless. Only one complaint. Your commercial on Sirius radio says the first filter is "free". I paid list price with no discount. Did I do something wrong?

caroles43
11/13/17

Very happy with my filter. I received it a very timely manner and works beautifully. I will order again.

lindab413
11/12/17

Didn't like buying from local Company and paying triple. Fasfilters worked great. arrived quickly and shipped free. THANKS

lylew8
11/12/17

It took 3 weeks to get them but the price was good and the filters seem to fit and work properly. No communication as to why the delay in shipping.

charlesb206
11/12/17

I am very pleased to continue to do business with Filtersfast The filters are the best, the service is some of the best and management is top rated. Thanks for all of these.

brendah102
11/12/17

Nice availability, easy ordering, great shipping, fair pricing. Orders always arrive in an acceptable time frame.

neilp35
11/12/17

. why r they called filters fast? then u need 2 use 100 characters 2 review. no wonder there's no. reviews.

hs29
11/12/17

I've never been able to find air filters that fit my Five Seasons furnace box, except when I ordered custom sized filters a few years ago. FiltersFast had the perfect size filters at my house in a few days, at a much better price than the custom filters. You can't beat that kind of service anywhere, and I'll get a reminder when it's time to order more. Most of those one-star reviews look like operator error.

barbarab293
11/12/17

The filters that I ordered and received are great. They are just what I was looking for. I dare not complain about your price for 3, the filters was so cheap compared to the prices that I had to pay for one (1) in the stores. From the time that I placed my order to the date that I received my order was faster than what I had expected. I dare not complain about the service that I received because it was easy and very simple. I will be recommending your company to my family and friends. Thanks for a job well done!

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

13 Photos for FiltersFast