Review of FiltersFast

Tel: 866-438-3458
sales@filtersfast.com

kw127
7/20/18

VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. LIST THE CORRECT PART NUMBER, BUT THEN THEY SEND ONE OF THEIR PRODUCTS. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIFIC...NOT REACHABLE BY PHONE. WON'T CORRECT THE PROBLEM WITHOUT CHARGING ME FOR RETURN SHIPPING. WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THEM AGAIN. THEIR COMMENT BELOW IS FALSE. EMAILS WERE SENT AND THEY IGNORED THEM. THEY ARE MISLEADING AND LACK INTEGRITY!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello KW, the Filtersfast.com family prides ourselves on being completely transparent and honest with our customers. Please provide your order number to my email address at Lindsey@filtersfast.com so that I can look into your account and see what the issue is. I will be happy to come to a resolution.
martins273
7/10/18

I need a refrigerator filter. I had heard an ad on radio and went to the website. I could find the filter so i called. I waited 4 hours for a return call. I left the house finally and sometime after they left a recording on my machine. Instead of saying that they were sorry for making me wait so long, they merely said call us back at the telephone number that I originally dialed. I emailed them a complaint. I still have not received a response to it. Just very lousy service.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Martin,
I am very sorry that you were unable to get to a Customer Experience Agent quickly. We have an entire team of Agents who answer every phone call and email as quickly as possible. If you would like, you may email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to help you place an order for the filter you need and help you find it if needed.

joep391
7/10/18

I ordered replacement water filters for my refrigerator, expecting to receive a new, quality product. What I did receive was a clearly remanufactured product, with broken base caps, pry marks, and marks from previous usage. I attempted to contact customer service, but they dont seem to ever answer the phone even after 20 and 30 minutes on hold. This place sells junk water filters. Im going to go buy some quality new water filters now. I thought this was a good price at $30 each, since thats what I used to pay at Home Depot. Unfortunately nobody sells their own brand anymore, so Ill go buy the real thing for $50 each. Buyer beware! If youre ok with some cheap remanufactured filter for the water you drink, then this is the place for you. If you expect quality water filters, you need to look somewhere else.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Joe,
We are very sorry that you are not happy with the quality of our product. We take great pride in our product and can guarantee you that we have never and will never sell used water filters. It sounds as if you received a damaged filter which we can automatically refund you for or send you a replacement. Please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to come to a resolution that you are satisfied with.

jeanineh10
7/10/18

Be wary of the product information which is very misleading. Also, it is easier to get a hold of your doctor's office then a customer service representative.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Jeanine,
I am sorry to hear that you felt mislead about the product that you ordered. We have a Customer Experience Team that is available via phone and email Monday through Friday, from 9am to 6pm EST. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to look into your account and resolve any issue.

erics473
7/9/18

Ordering the products was easy and much cheaper than other places. However, Filters Fast is not really fast. It took a good week for the products to ship and another good week for delivery. The products were what I purchased and installed with no issues. No other issues to report

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Eric,

Thank you for your review. It is our goal to ship all items as soon as possible unless it is a Special Order item that has a lead time provided on the website for that product. Please email me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com as I would like to look into the delay of your order and see if I can offer any explanation. Look forward to hearing from you.

gracek54
7/7/18

I love the ease of ordering online and your up to date feedback when the order is shipped, even when some orders are shipped separately. Also,
one of my "must haves" AP 110 water filters for my HOUSE filtering system, you always have, whereas some of the big box stores do not carry them any more.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Grace,

Thank you so much for your review and continued business, it is truly appreciated!

fredl98
7/7/18

Found exactly the filter model I needed for my furnace. This was after visiting stores and not finding the right filter. Price was right and delivery was prompt. I'm buying filters this way all time going forward.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Fred,

Perfect! We are so glad we could help you with your furnace filter! Let us know if you need any other type of filter - fridge, whole house, undersink, pool, spa, etc. We carry them all!

dougr90
7/6/18

Placed order on July 1, 2018 with expedited delivery. On July 3, 2018 I recieved a "were sorry there are delays" email, but we will keep you updated". On July 6, 2018 I manually reached out to them after receiving no updates. No one ever picked up a phone or responded to me. After an hour of navigating the website and contacting them by text I finally got the order cancelled. Will update later to see if my funds show back up on my card!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Doug, I am very sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. We have an email and phone customer service team that are available Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm EST and all call backs are answered before we close for the day. Please email me your order number directly and I will be happy to look into this for you as well as ensure that your refund has been processed. I can be reached at Lindsey@filtersfast.com.

donnab420
7/5/18

Purchased in past and even with problem with this filter will probably purchase again because best price

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Donna,

Thank you for your review. We stand behind our products 100% and if you received a damaged item, we will be happy to replace it, we just ask that you contact Customer Service to let them know. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will look into getting a replacement sent to you.

leoj25
7/4/18

Got an email that the filter was delivered July 1. Was at home and there was no delivery. No place to contact fastfilters to register concerns. Found a suggestion to wait 5 to 10 day and then wait up to 30 days to complete the search. Better service is required.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Leo,
I apologize that you had a hard time contacting us. We can be reached through our "Contact Us" page on our website that includes our phone number and email address. We have a team available for customers Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST and all emails are responded to within 24 hours. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to look into this for you.
Lindsey Williams.
billc328
7/4/18

I received an email on 7/3/2018 saying that my filter had arrived. No filter, now I have no filter that I have paid for. Fix the problem

Bill Curran
wrcurra@gmail.com
562 420-9364

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello William,

Our records indicate that your order was shipped on 7/3 92748931487148000003801650 via USPS and is en route to you. You may track it's progress on www.usps.com. With the free shipping method you received, we guarantee all orders delivered within 10 days. Please reach out to me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com if you have not received your order by the end of this week.
denises269
7/4/18

I have been using FiltersFast for a few years now..for filters for my air conditioner...since I'm logged in..I can just click on what I've ordered before...not having to look everything up again...and just place the order..and the service is quick!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Denise, thank you so much for your review and repeat business! We greatly appreciate it!
paulg425
7/3/18

We had never used FiltersFast before, but we were lucky enough to find them online when our A/C was unable to keep up with the heat outside. We realized we hadn't changed the filter in two years, and we didn't have one on hand. No retail stores stocked them, so we couldn't have it that day. But, thanks to FiltersFast and overnight shipping, we did have it the next day. I'm writing this review from my wonderfully cool home. Thank you, FiltersFast!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Paul,

We truly appreciate your review, thank you so much! We are so glad we were able to help you out in a pinch!

theresam153
7/3/18

Filters came fast and they are quality filters. The box the filters come in is reasonable and fits easily in a closet etc. I liked that we have the next few filter changes in our home and we dont have to try to remember to pick up a new filter when we go out. I also appreciate that I could select a time frame for the next set of filters could be delivered to us! This is a great, quality service.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you plan when you want your next shipment of filters to be delivered

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello,

Welcome to the Home Filter Club! We are very happy that you chose us for your home filtration needs!

thomasc424
7/3/18

Where is my filter? Since today is July 3, perhaps a rush to complete deliveries before a holiday break led to some confusion. Thanks.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Thomas,

If you have not received your order as of today, please email me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. Sometimes the carriers will mark an item delivered before it actually is, we typically ask that you give them 24 hours after it shows delivered before growing concerned. Please let me know if you have not received anything.
nancyd269
7/3/18

Filters for refrigerator was the same as we had received from some place else but was much cheaper and delivered to the house.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Nancy,

Thank you for your order! We hope to see you again in the future for any other filtration needs!

grants59
7/3/18

Delivery was unbelievably fast. Got 3 filters for less than the price of two at my local home improvement store. Will do business with FiltersFast again.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Grant,

Thank you so much for your review and business! We can't wait to see you again in the future for your filtration needs!

chrisw524
7/3/18

For several years now I have purchased from Filters Fast. Both furnace filters and water filters for my refrigerator. Both have top quality and good cost. Their customer service was very helpful with all my questions. THANK YOU FILTERS FAST!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Chris,

Thank you for being a long time customer! We really appreciate it.

dane89
7/3/18

Ordered 6/12/18, emailed them twice before they shipped 7/3/18. The estimate on arrival was 7/9/18. Almost a month. Also they took money on the 12th time will tell if I get them on the 9th.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Dan,

I am very sorry that your order was not shipped quickly. I would like to look into this to find any resolution. Please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to look into this for you and rectify.

briand320
7/2/18

Filter took over 10 days for delivery, and it leaked horribly. Had to go buy a new one for double the price to stop the leak. Will not waste my money on this horrible company again

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Brian,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. It sounds like you may have received a defective filter if it is leaking after installation. We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all of our products and will be happy to either send you a new filter or refund the filter in full, we just ask that you contact our Customer Service department so someone knows what happened. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to resolve.

johnh1487
7/2/18

I wrote a review that I did not receive a package I ordered from Filters Fast.
They responded and asked me to check everything again. I discovered the ordered part in the kitchen cabinet where I must have put it when it was received. I still do not remember receiving the part or placing it in the cabinet where it belonged but I was the only person that would have done this. I apologize for my incorrect review and the fact that I caused Filters Fast personnel to back track my order. I will use Filters Fast again, as I have in the past and I will do a better job of keeping up with whatever it is that I order.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello John,

Please email me your address so that I can verify it in our system, I do not want to put that information on this review as everyone will be able to see your personal information. I can be reached at Lindsey@filtersfast.com. Our records show that it was delivered on June 16th at 2:13pm to your mailbox via USPS.

peterb447

Hi,
Order #9184612 IS NOT here. The stupid shipper dropped it off somewhere else. There are approx 4-5 streets or more with a house address 1615. I'm being charged for it and request you send another one. I didn't get it. You need to ship out another and send a bill to the shipper for that item.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hell Peter,

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your item. If you would please email me directly your address to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to look into this for you. I don't want to put your personal information on this review but want to guarantee the correct address is in our system. Our system shows that it was delivered June 14, 2018 at 11:45 am in your mailbox. Look forward to hearing from you.

christopherh249
6/28/18
• Updated review

I did receive an email reply from FiltersFast and they ended up giving me a credit for the shipping on my next order. It was good enough of a compromise. I'm satisfied and will be giving them another chance.

“Made me pay $8.99 for return!!!”
6/27/18
• Previous review

I ordered a refrigerator filter on a Saturday and tried to cancel on the same day. I even sent a text message like they ask/request that you do. Then on Monday I got a text message from them claiming that the order was already processed and it was too late to cancel?! After receiving my filter i went on there website to print a return label and they charge $8.99 for each return! I tried to call and get a FREE label because i didn't feel like I should have to pay for shipping item back when i cancelled the order on the same day. They told me "Sorry for the inconvenience". Never using them again!!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Christopher,
I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. I would be happy to look into this for you and come to a positive resolution. It is our policy that once an order is placed and has begun the shipping process, it cannot be cancelled. However, I will be happy to look into your account and see if there is anything I can do.

Please reach out to me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to assist you.

waynec148
6/22/18

On the top of the order form, clearly states, "Free Shipping on orders over $75.00" DON'T BELIEVE IT! My order was way over $75.00 and I was charged for shipping. When I complained with Customer Service, was told that only applies when you select the cheapest and longest method of shipping. But they don't tell you that up front! False Advertising! I will never use this outfit again!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Wayne, I am very sorry that you feel like we false advertise free shipping in our website as that is not something we stand for. During the checkout process, you are giving several options from free/economy shipping to overnight/price dependent on location options so you can choose which best suits your needs. If you would like to email me your order number, I will be happy to see if there is anything I can do to rectify the situation.

Lindsey@filtersfast.com
gilberts37
6/14/18

Easy to order but apparently you have to sign for the delivery
We ordered our filters and they were on back order
When they finally shipped them we were on vacation and could not be there to sign so the returned them
Probably better off paying a little more at the big box stores and having them in hand instead of waiting two months for them to refund your money

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Gilbert,
I am very sorry for the trouble that you have experienced with your order. We do not require signatures on our packages so I would like to look into this for you and handle accordingly. Please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number and I will be happy to look into this for you and come to a resolution.
eCommerce Marketing Coordinator

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

13 Photos for FiltersFast