Review of FiltersFast

danb431
8/23/18

NO communication
NO filters
Took my $$ and said nothing - confirmation email said "we'll email you when the filters ship"
after 2 weeks I checked the account and my order said "no payment has been made" - even though I paid through paypal (and their website)
they refunded several hours after I asked bout it (no one answers the 800#) and they said "The payment did not apply as it seemed to be higher that what the actual order was. The order has been cancelled as it didn't show the items on cart and the payment you made through pay pal has been refunded."
so WHY would they not have said something???? Terrible service and no way to talk to anyone

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Dan, I apologize for the delay. We are best suited to assist via email, Facebook or text. You may email us at support@filtersfast.com, find us on Facebook, or text us at 704-228-9166 for a prompt reply from one of our Customer Experience Agents. If you would like, you may email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to look into your account for you.
kathyh290
8/16/18

I ordered from filtersfast in the past with no issues. I placed an order two weeks ago for the same filters I received previously. I was notified that they were on back order. I tried to phone them two days ago, but you can't contact a real person on the phone. I then sent an email asking for an update on the status of my order. I received an automated response, as expected, assuring me that I would receive a response to my question. This morning I received an email that my order "has been cancelled" with no further explanation. The message gave me the telephone number that doesn't work to speak to anyone. Horrible service.

nicolec271
8/14/18

My glass of water always has white things floating at the bottom. And my air filter says it needs changed. Both are 1 month old. I think they are refurbished or something

duanew17
8/10/18

We paid twice as much through our service company. The filters at FiltersFast have already saved us money. We ordered 8 filters and paid half of what we'd been paying! Delivery was fast! We are very satisfied.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello, thank you so much for your review! We hope to see you again soon!

karent241
8/10/18

My filter got lost in the mail due to the filter being labeled poorly by filters fast. It took forever to come 2 1/2 wks. and when I called the customer service they were rude. The filter quality was poor and it doesn't make the water taste good. I do not suggest this company.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Karen,
I will be happy to look into this for you. If an item is lost in the mail, it is typically due to an incorrect address. You mention that the water tastes poor after you installed the new filter, please make sure to flush the filter for 3-5 gallons of water before use. If you have done that and the filter is still leaving an unpleasant taste or odor, that is a sign of a defective filter which we will be happy to replace or issue a refund. Should you wish for either of those to happen, please email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com with your order number and I will be happy to assist you.

johnathanp15
8/8/18

Very easy to order and delivered fast, five star rating for sure. I won't be getting my filters from any other dealer from now on. I have already told all my friends about Filtersfast.com.

valeried65
8/7/18

The Aqua Fresh filters are a waste of money and do not filter per the false advertising on the site. When complaining to customer service they basically stated that these filters are "inferior" to manufacturers products. I have a whole house filter so this Aqua Fresh is basically a double filter. My ice has an odor and so does the water from the fridge. Avoid filters fast.com

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Valerie, all of the items that we offer filter contaminants from the water. If you purchased a compatible filter to an OEM filter, we state that it may not remove all contaminants as the OEM did, but they still remove some. If your water is producing an odor, that is a clear indicator of a defective filter which we will always stand behind and offer either a replacement filter or a refund. I would like to look into your account, please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will respond to you within 1 business day.
davida743
8/7/18

I've used FiltersFast for several years. Initially, I ordered refrigerator water filters; they were cheaper than the ones you find at the big box hardware stores and the correct filter arrived quickly. Great concept! But something's changed at FiltersFast. Last two years, I ordered a filter for my pool from them, based on prior experience. The first time, it got here a day or so after stated delivery date. No biggie. Last year, Ireordered. It arrived a week late. This year, I ordered on July 10thand almost a MONTH later, it's still not here! It says my filter will ship in 15-16 days! Today is August 8th; my order says "preparing to ship". So I called Customer Serice. After 23 minutes on hold, I hung up and ordered from somewhere else, with guaranteed 2 day shipping. I WILL NEVER ORDER ANOTHER FILTER FROM FILTERSFAST.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello David, I am sorry to hear of the long shipping times for your pool filter. Typically, our pool filters are either drop shipped to you directly from the manufacturer or they are considered Special Order which includes an extended handling time, displayed on the item page and the checkout page. If you would like to, please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com so I can look into more detailed information on your account and provide any additional information.
charlesb440
8/5/18

Ordered replacement water filters for Samsung refrigerator. They have a different neck configuration than the factory original filter. They said they will refund my payment less a fee. When asked why I should pay a fee for filters that don't work, no reply. Also, I haven't seen the refund yet.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Charles, we stand behind all of our products with a 100% money back guarantee. I would like to look into this for you, please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will respond within 1 business day.

marks1073
8/1/18

I went to re-order my refrigerator filters, but the price seemed high. I found another option (a 3-pack) that promised a lower price. But when I got to the point of entering my credit card number, the total was even higher. The math changed as I stepped through the checkout process. I'm not talking about charges for shipping or taxes. The actual price of the product changed. WalMart's advertised price was a little higher, but at least it was a price they were willing to stick with.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mark, we offer tiered pricing on most refrigerator replacement filters but that information is shown clearly during the checkout process. Please email me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com your order number so that I can look into this and come to a resolution if needed.
markm857
7/28/18

Company should be re-named. "Filtersslow" would be more appropriate. It took 10 days from date of order to delivery. Good thing it wasn't an emergency. I haven't had the need to use any yet so I can't say they worked well. I am taking a chance on the substitute product...H2O in lieu of Whirlpool/Kitchen Aid. I hope things turn out ok.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Mark, with our Economy or free shipping method, we guarantee delivery of the product within 10 business days from the day the order was placed. We offer faster shipping methods during the checkout process but they are not our free option. We also take pride in all of our products and offer a money back guarantee should you not be satisfied with the product. If that should occur, we ask that you contact Customer Service at 1-866-438-3458 for a refund or replacement to be issued.
timothyc148
7/26/18

I recently received a package of a filter for a refrigerator I no longer own. I wish to return it and get my money back and stop any future orders.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Timothy, it sounds like you are enrolled into our Home Filter Club Auto Delivery program. Please reach out to Customer Service at 1-866-438-3458 or at Sales@filtersfast.com and a Customer Experience Agent will be happy to set you up with a return and cancel your subscription at no cost.
danb414
7/24/18

The customer service was extremely slow, only to be told that they would not exchange or return the filters I had purchased, which were the right size but wrong style. Will definitely never order from this company again

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Dan, we offer returns on our products if they were purchased within a certain time frame. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to look into this and see if I can help come to a resolution.
suew163
7/21/18

Started to order from this site , said free shipping but not free shipping and you have to reorder every 6 months automatically! Read the reviews and decided to go elsewhere. So sad that a company is so irresponsible.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Sue W, Our free shipping promotions are for orders over $99.00 shipping within the continental US. We do not require you to reorder a product every 6 months, we provide the option to enroll into our auto delivery home filter club that allows us to send you a new fridge or air filter on a frequency of your choosing so you do not have to remember to purchase one.
kw127
7/20/18

VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. LIST THE CORRECT PART NUMBER, BUT THEN THEY SEND ONE OF THEIR PRODUCTS. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIFIC...NOT REACHABLE BY PHONE. WON'T CORRECT THE PROBLEM WITHOUT CHARGING ME FOR RETURN SHIPPING. WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THEM AGAIN. THEIR COMMENT BELOW IS FALSE. EMAILS WERE SENT AND THEY IGNORED THEM. THEY ARE MISLEADING AND LACK INTEGRITY!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello KW, the Filtersfast.com family prides ourselves on being completely transparent and honest with our customers. Please provide your order number to my email address at Lindsey@filtersfast.com so that I can look into your account and see what the issue is. I will be happy to come to a resolution.
martins273
7/10/18

I need a refrigerator filter. I had heard an ad on radio and went to the website. I could find the filter so i called. I waited 4 hours for a return call. I left the house finally and sometime after they left a recording on my machine. Instead of saying that they were sorry for making me wait so long, they merely said call us back at the telephone number that I originally dialed. I emailed them a complaint. I still have not received a response to it. Just very lousy service.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Martin,
I am very sorry that you were unable to get to a Customer Experience Agent quickly. We have an entire team of Agents who answer every phone call and email as quickly as possible. If you would like, you may email me directly at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to help you place an order for the filter you need and help you find it if needed.

joep391
7/10/18

I ordered replacement water filters for my refrigerator, expecting to receive a new, quality product. What I did receive was a clearly remanufactured product, with broken base caps, pry marks, and marks from previous usage. I attempted to contact customer service, but they dont seem to ever answer the phone even after 20 and 30 minutes on hold. This place sells junk water filters. Im going to go buy some quality new water filters now. I thought this was a good price at $30 each, since thats what I used to pay at Home Depot. Unfortunately nobody sells their own brand anymore, so Ill go buy the real thing for $50 each. Buyer beware! If youre ok with some cheap remanufactured filter for the water you drink, then this is the place for you. If you expect quality water filters, you need to look somewhere else.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Joe,
We are very sorry that you are not happy with the quality of our product. We take great pride in our product and can guarantee you that we have never and will never sell used water filters. It sounds as if you received a damaged filter which we can automatically refund you for or send you a replacement. Please email me your order number at Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to come to a resolution that you are satisfied with.

jeanineh10
7/10/18

Be wary of the product information which is very misleading. Also, it is easier to get a hold of your doctor's office then a customer service representative.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Jeanine,
I am sorry to hear that you felt mislead about the product that you ordered. We have a Customer Experience Team that is available via phone and email Monday through Friday, from 9am to 6pm EST. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to look into your account and resolve any issue.

erics473
7/9/18

Ordering the products was easy and much cheaper than other places. However, Filters Fast is not really fast. It took a good week for the products to ship and another good week for delivery. The products were what I purchased and installed with no issues. No other issues to report

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Eric,

Thank you for your review. It is our goal to ship all items as soon as possible unless it is a Special Order item that has a lead time provided on the website for that product. Please email me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com as I would like to look into the delay of your order and see if I can offer any explanation. Look forward to hearing from you.

gracek54
7/7/18

I love the ease of ordering online and your up to date feedback when the order is shipped, even when some orders are shipped separately. Also,
one of my "must haves" AP 110 water filters for my HOUSE filtering system, you always have, whereas some of the big box stores do not carry them any more.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Grace,

Thank you so much for your review and continued business, it is truly appreciated!

fredl98
7/7/18

Found exactly the filter model I needed for my furnace. This was after visiting stores and not finding the right filter. Price was right and delivery was prompt. I'm buying filters this way all time going forward.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Fred,

Perfect! We are so glad we could help you with your furnace filter! Let us know if you need any other type of filter - fridge, whole house, undersink, pool, spa, etc. We carry them all!

dougr90
7/6/18

Placed order on July 1, 2018 with expedited delivery. On July 3, 2018 I recieved a "were sorry there are delays" email, but we will keep you updated". On July 6, 2018 I manually reached out to them after receiving no updates. No one ever picked up a phone or responded to me. After an hour of navigating the website and contacting them by text I finally got the order cancelled. Will update later to see if my funds show back up on my card!

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Doug, I am very sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. We have an email and phone customer service team that are available Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm EST and all call backs are answered before we close for the day. Please email me your order number directly and I will be happy to look into this for you as well as ensure that your refund has been processed. I can be reached at Lindsey@filtersfast.com.

donnab420
7/5/18

Purchased in past and even with problem with this filter will probably purchase again because best price

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Donna,

Thank you for your review. We stand behind our products 100% and if you received a damaged item, we will be happy to replace it, we just ask that you contact Customer Service to let them know. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will look into getting a replacement sent to you.

leoj25
7/4/18

Got an email that the filter was delivered July 1. Was at home and there was no delivery. No place to contact fastfilters to register concerns. Found a suggestion to wait 5 to 10 day and then wait up to 30 days to complete the search. Better service is required.

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello Leo,
I apologize that you had a hard time contacting us. We can be reached through our "Contact Us" page on our website that includes our phone number and email address. We have a team available for customers Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST and all emails are responded to within 24 hours. Please email me your order number to Lindsey@filtersfast.com and I will be happy to look into this for you.
Lindsey Williams.
billc328
7/4/18

I received an email on 7/3/2018 saying that my filter had arrived. No filter, now I have no filter that I have paid for. Fix the problem

Bill Curran
wrcurra@gmail.com
562 420-9364

Response from Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative
Hello William,

Our records indicate that your order was shipped on 7/3 92748931487148000003801650 via USPS and is en route to you. You may track it's progress on www.usps.com. With the free shipping method you received, we guarantee all orders delivered within 10 days. Please reach out to me at Lindsey@filtersfast.com if you have not received your order by the end of this week.
Lindsey Williams

Hi Carmela, It depends on which type of Brita Water Filter you have. We offer the filters for both the faucet and the pitchers. Please check out our website or give us a call today at 866-438-3458 if you need more guidance. The link below show some of the Brita filters that we offer. https://www.filtersfast.com/search/go?w=brita%20filters

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Yes, the WFPFC8002 will fit into the 101T and Dupont filters are made in the USA.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Hello, to cancel an order you must contact customer service via email at Support@filtersfast.com or by texting 704-228-9166 or send us a private message via Facebook. We respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, within 48 hours.

By Cartier K., FiltersFast Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FiltersFast staff and other customers.

14 Photos for FiltersFast