Ferns N Petals

Ferns N Petals has a consumer rating of 4.66 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ferns N Petals ranks 13th among Flower Delivery sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.1%
How would you rate Ferns N Petals?

“Happy Happy”

Ambika C.
8/3/21

U will be happy and satisfied for sending Ur own wishes and feelings through a card, when you are too far to reach your loved one. They will print your words inside the occasion card, which will relieve your sadness of not being with your loved one on that special occasion. Overall Happiness overloads. Thanks guys

“Product Rakhi”

swati c.
9/5/21

Nice product nice packaging prompt delivery best services. Safeguard love and emotions with my near ones thankyou so much.

manasis3
September 18th, 2021

I have ordered about 4 times now. I usually order cakes for my friends. Their website is quite easy to use. Payment methods are great. They deliver in most of the locations in India. Also the quality of their products is great and deliver on time.

I have ordered last minute (previous day of birthdays) cakes and they have successfully delivered every time. :D

Ferns & Petals is my go to cake/ gift shop. Haha! Cakes are hand delivered with utmost care. I can blindly recommend them to any friend.

Cakes

deepaka35
July 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

Just one word to say it's
AWESOME
After confirming order with FNP, u are tension free and they will take care of your ordered item. Amazing every time. I will recommend this to all my near and dears.
Thanks

piaa5
August 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

In August 2021 I ordered from FnP a few Rakhis along with combo of sweets and a different order of a gift item to be shipped at the one same address. The Rakhis were received but Cadbury Silk chocolate which was in combo offer was not delivered. Also the order of the gift item was not delivered. They refunded INR 99.00 for the chocolate. But they are not refunding the amount of the gift item. Multiple emails with ticket numbers were raised and the Customer Service Department refers to the Status 'Delivered' on the order. On each email I have explained that the Status provided on the order is wrong and that the item was neither delivered nor received by us.
There's no apology from their end, no regret of missing the item, not accepting the non-delivery of the order or there is no refund coming from them. I raise the issue every morning since August 16 and today is August 24. The issue is still not solved.
Ferns N Petals pioneers in breaking hearts and trust. Really a shame!

Tip for consumers:
FnP is a hit or miss. Never 100% reliable. It's a shame how they make you go around in circles and not care about your time and money for items they fail to deliver. It's very frustrating.

Products used:
Rakhis. The other items on the order was not delivered.

sandyw81
June 20th, 2021

This is the 1st time I ordered from India to my family in UK. I was quite anxious however Ferns and Petals were fantastic and delivered my gift on time. No hassles and no mess up. I am much delighted and can't want to order soon. And the cake was absolutely fresh, delicious and exactly as it was on their website. My nephew loved it.

Keep up the good work folks. With lots of love Suzy Williams from India

Tip for consumers:
If you have friends and family around the globe and you wish to celebrate any special occasions choose Ferns and Petals for flowers, cakes, gifts etc. It's a value for your money.

Birthday cake

leenag4
July 14th, 2021

Good work. Keep on going. Got the correct product ordered. Given a tight schedule still the delivery was prompt.

Tip for consumers:
Prompt and exact product what we see on pic

manalij1
June 9th, 2021

Worth the money, go ahead and gift your loved ones with gifts from this site. Good service, less hassles

Bouquet

nishuy
August 16th, 2021

The site has a lot of options to choose from and is curated on a wide category of choices be it the occasion selection, the person selection, the type of gift to send... One of the easiest methods to order online, the customer service is great and even calls you from their end if you face any problem... The delivery is more often delivered a day before the due date... Am very happy with the website

Tip for consumers:
Wait for the customer service to call you after you add the items in your cart... Sometimes they help you in getting discounts

Diary, Pen, Cakes, Flowers, Chocolates, Biscuit

avyak
July 26th, 2021

Awesome product... made my ocassion really flowery. I am super satisfied customer and would like to shop more in future. This is a one stop solution for all my celebrations

Combo of bouquet

josephines133
September 2nd, 2021

Great job FnP. The cake was delivered on time and my Aunt enjoyed it. Keep up the service even during lockdown and Covid. Thank you.

mdh62
July 31st, 2021

This was not the first time I ordered through Ferns and Petals. Like every other time this time also they excelled in service. Moreover their prices are at par with the market (Amazon, Flipkart etc.). While ordering as it was taking time their customer rep called me to see if everything is fine and helped me with exceptional service yet again.

Products used:
Cake, Birthday gift (apron)

shwetap17
August 16th, 2021

The services provided by them is truly quick and wonderful. Also their vast varieties made our celebrations complete. Thank you Ferns and Petals!

harshah1
April 23rd, 2021

So happy with the product... punctuality 5star... taste wise... yet to taste. Look wise 5 star... only the message started to melt due to intense heat. Managed by keeping in fridge... overall so happy with ur service. This is my first time. And hope to be with ferns and petals for future orders for sure

vinitas18
August 23rd, 2021

Am glad I've chosen Ferns N Petals... very happy with the whole process of selection of gift from a wide range of choice & timely delivery. Importantly the occasion was made more Joyful because of Ferns N petals. Impressive! Thank you.

sanjayk134
August 24th, 2021

It was very fast prompt and very professional service. We send Rakhi on same day and reached with in few hours.

Tip for consumers:
I ordered Rakhi on 18 th August with some other website but it didn’t reach on Rakhi day. One of my friend told me about Ferns N Petals and told me that they deliver same day. I did my order and it reached with in few hours.Delivery boy was in uniform and very professional.

I have send Rakhi.

shreyag19
August 8th, 2021

Truly the best. I am so pleased and so happy. I have been ordering with them for years and not a single time have they caused any disappointment. I love Ferns N Petals!

Tip for consumers:
Something you'll never regret. They're the best in the job with courteous delivery people.

Cakes, Plants, Gifts

taranjots
July 26th, 2021

Amazing variety and delicious cakes! Very easy and futuristic to use, kudos to the team. Recommend this to everyone for you gifting needs!

Cakes

jayaramb3
September 15th, 2021

Ordering was easy. Choices were good. Process was comfortable. Communication very effective. Delivery in time. Quality of product excellent. Customer care visible. Totally delightful experience.

kaberig
July 4th, 2021

Exactly got what I wanted. In a jiffy quality and quantity within such a short notice is a commendable work I must say. Thank you F n P for being there. Appreciate your wonderful work.

poojas147
August 23rd, 2021

Good products but little costly. Delivery and communication is good. Delivery is very quick both national and international

prabhleens
August 19th, 2021

The pink roses send to my husband did not meet the quality standards. They were wilted. I was a bit disappointed with that to be honest.

nirmalag3
July 19th, 2021

The most efficient, trustworthy, easy approachable, timely delivery, good quality gifts and products..

prernas29
August 13th, 2021

The cake was delivered on time. It came exactly like shown in the picture and it was freshly made. The taste was superb. Loved it.

Tip for consumers:
Best for sending and buying cakes for your loved ones.

Cakes, gifts

manikantad
May 16th, 2021

Guys it's a very lovely experience to order cake and flower bouquet from this website as they have a varieties of cake along with other lovely add-ons. My only choice to order is FnP. Thank you team.

renukap10
June 9th, 2021

I am a customer for life. The entire process from logging in to ordering is absolutely delightful and seamless.
There are various options and occasions to choose from. Love it each time and every tome

Clothing

ritua10
July 4th, 2021

This is really best website for giving gifts to your loved ones. Must try:)
Also, the process of ordering gifts is very good and Easy. This website has so many things inside

Questions? Get answers from the Ferns N Petals staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ferns N Petals?

Have a question about Ferns N Petals?