Ferns N Petals

Ferns N Petals has a consumer rating of 4.91 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ferns N Petals ranks 22nd among Flower Delivery sites.

How would you rate Ferns N Petals?

“Vase bouquet of flowers”

Manali J.
6/9/21

Worth the money, go ahead and gift your loved ones with gifts from this site. Good service, less hassles

sandyw81
June 20th, 2021

This is the 1st time I ordered from India to my family in UK. I was quite anxious however Ferns and Petals were fantastic and delivered my gift on time. No hassles and no mess up. I am much delighted and can't want to order soon. And the cake was absolutely fresh, delicious and exactly as it was on their website. My nephew loved it.

Keep up the good work folks. With lots of love Suzy Williams from India

Tip for consumers:
If you have friends and family around the globe and you wish to celebrate any special occasions choose Ferns and Petals for flowers, cakes, gifts etc. It's a value for your money.

Birthday cake

manalij1
June 9th, 2021

Bouquet

shwerag
May 11th, 2021

A great way to get gifts delivered to your loved one when u can't we there... Ensuring the quality, online delivery and worth for money! A happy client!

harshah1
April 23rd, 2021

So happy with the product... punctuality 5star... taste wise... yet to taste. Look wise 5 star... only the message started to melt due to intense heat. Managed by keeping in fridge... overall so happy with ur service. This is my first time. And hope to be with ferns and petals for future orders for sure

manikantad
May 16th, 2021

Guys it's a very lovely experience to order cake and flower bouquet from this website as they have a varieties of cake along with other lovely add-ons. My only choice to order is FnP. Thank you team.

renukap10
June 9th, 2021

I am a customer for life. The entire process from logging in to ordering is absolutely delightful and seamless.
There are various options and occasions to choose from. Love it each time and every tome

Clothing

warishap
April 24th, 2021

I often order cakes and gifts from ferns and petals for birthday surprises and it never breaks the trust. Keep serving this way.

christinar475
May 14th, 2021

Since we are in a Lockdown phase I decided to try ferns and petals for the delivery of a cake. This is the first time I tried them. And I must say I was very very impressed. Cake was absolutely tasty. Well made and beyond my expectations. Will continue to use F&P more often

Questions? Get answers from the Ferns N Petals staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ferns N Petals?

Have a question about Ferns N Petals?