Review of Feelunique

Tel: +44-845-6430119
care@feelunique.com

pl52
12/5/18

Order was dispatched on 22/11/2018. Never received my order while system shows that delivery was refused which is not possible as delivery address is a business and there is ALWAYS someone at the address. Hope to receive my full refund which I requested after 5 days of live chats and messages and 2 call back requests which were never returned. Will NOT RECOMEND.

abim3
11/27/18

I ordered one of every lime crime diamond crusher totalling £360 but they only sent me one. To top it off they refuse to refund me so i've reported them to action fraud

cherier8
6/3/18

Terrible customer service department that are not helpful when having delivery problems. Order has not arrived and now I am left having to buy the products again to replace them and wait for the delivery to be made so that I can return it and get my money back....however long that will take. My first and LAST time using Feel Unique.

aigag
4/22/18

I ordered my items for the first time on 9th April and unfortunately i have not received them, as an excuse they said that my package got lost. This was vey unfair and I was waiting for my parcel. As well, I did not see the live chat option to contact with them. They only replied to my message after one day. It was my first and last order I made on Feelunique.com. I am very disappointed.

mava2
1/11/18
• Updated review

I once gave this company 5/5 now I give it 2/5. The customer service is appalling, slow and they don't have a clue what to do except stall you. I recently bought a set, only to find it was actually a FREE GIFT a company had given them as a promotion. The set was labelled 'your gift' and said 'not for individual sale'. They tried to tell me that meant the individual items, and that they had sold the set previously, and it was not a free gift (even though the package says it's a gift!).

Basically as I have worked in the industry I know the terminology used, and it refers to the set, and I also saw the set being offered as a free gift earlier in the year.

By trying to treat me as dumb, I was passed to a team leader who basically said if you don't want it send it back. What they have done is sold an item and profited that they never paid for, and that is against the law. Maybe on eBay or other sites it's fine, but not a retailer. I have contacted the company concerned for clarification as I am sure they are not happy that a company is selling free promotional gifts for profit. If it was a retail set such as a Christmas set or travel set it would not say 'your gift' on the packaging.

“Great choice, service, and prices”
6/5/16
• Previous review

I had a gift card I had won and visited the site to use it. The choice of products was excellent, and the whole checkout procedure was easy. My goods arrived very quickly, and they emailed confirmation of the order immediately. I was able to use a discount code and my gift card on sale items which was great.

I would use them again, and recommend them to friends.

litar3
12/27/17

Horrid company to deal with. I have not ordered for over a year and ordered some items that I never received. The first thing they did was cancel some items because they were not in stock and then they went ahead and shipped my order without them. I paid full price for overseas shipping. To make things clear, FeelUnique did not state the items were out of stock when they placed my order and confirmed it. I had no idea until they shipped it out. After they told me they were out of stock, they refunded me but gave me no chance to replace the items or reorder anything else of equal value nor was a free shipping coupon ever offered to me for my hassles even after I requested one to order some replacement items. They then gave me my tracking number for the items that they did ship. Being in another country, they never told me who the carrier was for delivering my goods even though I asked them several times- this would have helped me track the items. Some items were shipped. Then, after waiting over 3 weeks, they never arrived. On the tracking details provided by FeelUnique, it said my items were out for delivery but they were never delivered. After all of my hassles and several emails from me, FeelUnique only offered me a 5 GBP off coupon for my next order that had to be over 30 GBP. I must say this company has a very care-free attitude and inconsiderate customers service. It is also shameful that they have no drive to even sort the matter for me (& they know where they can put their 5 GBP off coupon...). I won't be doing business with them in the future. 2 of the items were to be gifts in my order. I made my order over 4 weeks in advance. There was no empathy or assistance from their customer service team at ALL. Very low standards. Better to order from the USA in the future as at least you get better service AND they take accountability for inconveniencing you if they do but not Feel Unique- all power and hierarchical attitudes there. I will refer to this business as providing Colonial-style Customer Service... They seem to think they are doing me a big favour by just existing.

erikav11
9/29/17

They are ok if no problems arise. I tried to get someone to help me with an issue that arose and no one ever responded to my emails. I will prefer other retailers who value respect their customers more

adelez
9/24/17

Regardless many times of contact, I do not receive my parcel purchased online till today. It is really annoying as it costs > than 50 pounds.

caral22
1/24/17

First time I've been let down by Feel Unique

"Ordered this on Jan 11th - use the product regularly and am v. impressed with it - really positive results for my often temperamental skin. However, where Feel Unique are usually very reliable and prompt in terms of delivery, I have been really let down. Item did not arrive within 3-5 days (normally around 3 days). Received an email asking me to confirm receipt, despite it not being delivered. By this point, I had no moisturiser left, so skin was struggling, as I had to settle for a cheaper store bought product. Had to spend the time finding out where package was. Eventually, online conversation with Feel Unique representative finally traced the product and told me it had been lost in transit. Offered me a few options to fix the problem - re-order, cancellation with voucher etc. Had to decide to re-order as skin was DESPERATE. Yet there was no offer of compensation due to the unacceptable wait for the product (yet to arrive). The online representative didn't even offer a 'speedier' delivery for the inconvenience. And here I am, 23rd January...still waiting, with an estimated delivery date of Jan 28th. Disappointed to say the least. I would recommend the product. I wouldn't recommend Feel Unique."

vibhaa1
10/7/16

I ordered some products worth £66(they will only give free shhipping over £60) from www.feelunique.com recently and much to my surprise 5 products were expired and 1 received damaged (almost £40 worth).
I live in India and even after contacting their customer support multiple times with all evidence and pics and clearly asking for a replacement or a refund, they just gave me a line about trying to contact their warehouse/suppliersand they could not proceed until then.... and never got back for almost a week.Then they closed my ticket saying 'SOLVED'! How did leaving me hanging for an honest answer solve anything????
All international customers should just stay away as they will definitely try to palm off expired goods and then never bother to give any customer service once they have your money.
People who were happy with their order and products from www.feelunique.com shoud go check their expiry dates on checkcosmetics.net.. I bet you will be surprised
with the results.
A real eye-opener! It should be called www.feelduped.com not www.feelunique.com
I shop online a LOT and this has never happened before that I had a problem with such a major part of my order and yet no one bothered to replace or refund the expired and damaged products.
I wish there was a negative rating option especially for them!

daphnep6
3/4/16

EVERYTHING ARRIVED PROMPTLY AND IN GOOD CONDITION WITH APPROPIATE PACKING. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS KIND AND RESPONSIVE. WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS. SHIPS TO PERU. I HAD TO WAIT 1 AND A HALF MONTHS BUT THATS BECAUSE MY LOCAL POSTAL SERVICE SUCKS.

scarlettp
8/5/15

love that the products range is wide, free international shipping if you spend more than 10 pounds. and it is very fast shipping. and always have different deals on. amazing

eg227
e g.
7/20/15

This is a great site to buy makeup and beauty products from. The amount of brands and products for sale is huge.
So it's likely that you will find everything you are looking for on one site.
The shipping time is quick and reliable.
Overall this site is great and really convenient, it saves buying products from different sites and having to pay for multiple deliveries.

jenm21
4/9/15

Item received benefits bronze set was missing one item so called in .they not only sent me another full set free of charge but posted within 2 days so would receive on time.only down side took 15 minutes to get through to customer service.otherwise 5 star.

miah8
5/27/14

This is a great site to order from. Free shipping and they give you what you order in a reasonable time. I got mine shipped to Norway. Since it was over 200kr I had to pay $$$$ a lot for the import taxes etc to Norway! However!! Here is the BEST part: They refund whatever the amount government charges/fines you. All I had to do was to scan the receipt and send it to their email within a short time that amount was back on my account! But be aware they don't refund more than you spent in their online store!

jessicab41
3/10/14

Well presented website. The prices they offer are generally well below high street prices and I've made so many savings shopping for cosmetics through this website. The delivery service is quick, reliable and on many occasions is free (depending on how much you spend).

Only criticism is that it would be great if the number of brands they sell could increase.

kayleighk1
11/9/13

FABULOUS shipping. I live in Canada and ordered a St.Tropez tanning lotion from feelunique.com, which ships from the UK. I ordered because their prices, even after conversion, were better than what I can go get from Sephora 10 minutes from house, AND they offer free shipping. For this, I was willing to wait a couple weeks for shipping.

BUT - I didn't even have to. This item reached me within about 3 business days!!

I will keep an eye out for other items I can save money on versus what is sold here in Canada and order from feelunique whenever possible thanks to this stellar service!!

espenw
2/9/13

Very Good

Questions? Get answers from the Feelunique staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Feelunique