Review of Fastbuggies

Fastbuggies reviews

anthonyj
1/15/10

been ripped of by these thieving b*****ds aswell.
CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH THAT PEOPLE KEEP AWAY FROM THEM
been trying to get in touch with them through e-mails and phone calls but no reply.i ordered the quad at the beggining of november and was promised delivery before christmas.guess what,still waiting!
i have been trying to get in touch with cyberbit but have had no reply.anyone else have any suggestions how to get my money back please let me know

lisah3
1/14/10

oh my god... £265 went out of account on the dec with a promise of delivering a quad bike with in 14 days of jan 2010...... i am still waiting for the promised email on the 6th jan 2010. afetr sending 13 emails and numerous messages on a answer machine. i still have no answer... i have now contacted me credit card company who have sent me the forms to recover my £265 alond with trading standards/consumer act and i shall be going to the police station as after much investagating that have found out that this company has gone bust quite a while ago hence why they were knocking off quad bikes at christmas very cheap!!!! DO NOT BUY NOTHING FROM THIS SITE..... I SHALL KEEP YOU POSTED VERY VERY SOON!

roddyb
1/14/10

My wife ordered a bike on 6th December 2009, with the promise the bike would be delivered after Xmas but by 14th January 2009. Since I ordered the bike, I have had no further communication from the company and now the guaranteed delivery date has arrived. Like others I have tried to contact the sales team and obtained no response, so also have a very disappointed son.

I suppose i have no option but to go down the cyberbit.eu refund route, though clearly my son would prefer to receive the goods but only if they worked well on arrival.

westyw
1/13/10

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL LIVING IN HOPE AFTER READING ALL THESE COMENTS,YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RECIEVE THE ITEM YOU PAYED FOR,FASTBUGGIES HAS GONE,WAKE UP AND PUT YOUR CONSENTRACTION IN GETTING YOUR CASH BACK!

clairei

Hi.
I posted on here earlier this week. Fast Buggies has taken me for £499.80. I paid on my debit card and the bank says they can't do anything to get the money back. Have any of you got any ideas ?

gilliang
1/13/10

Dont buy anything they are a scam. I ordered a quad in may 09 they gave me one excuse after another for not supplying the quad. I asked for a refund in Oct 09 I am still waiting even though they have said they did it in Nov 09 my credit card are looking into the situation. SAVE YOURSELF THE HEARTACHE AVOID FAST BUGGIES LIKE THE PLAGUE.

samanthag
1/12/10

I am using this website as a final result, a few comments I have seen stated that you were contacted by the manager of this company within a few days of posting on this site.

All I want is the product I ordered, but I have sent 3 emails now and tried to call on several occasions but have heard nothing in return! I am also very concered that in the T&C's it states I should have recieved an email a few days after purchasing of this website to confirm my order and give my delivery date - but I didnt get this!!

Would anyone be able to help me in any way as to what I can do???

michaelg3
1/12/10

These people steal your money and come up wioth every excuse possible why it hasnt arrived. They took my money in november 2009 for a buggy for my little boy for chriostmas and it never arrived same excuse it is stuck at customs. Tried ringing no answer after 40 attempts. These are FAKE do not use it

kellyl2
1/12/10

I HAVE ALSO HAD NOTHING BUT TROBLE FROM FASTBUGGIES AND DID NOT RECIEVE MY 110CC QUAD BIKE LIKE PROMISED FOR XMAS, WE HAD TO DO ELSEWHERE AND PULL OUT ANOTHER £400 FOR ANOTHER QUAD SO THE KIDS WERE NOT DISSAPPOINTED FOR XMAS. THEY SAID TO US THEY WERE GOING TO REFUND US OUR MONEY BUT I DID NOT BELEIVE THEM AFTER ALL THE FAKE PROMISES.
WE PAID BY DIRECT DEBT CARD AND ONCE WE ACTUALLY REALSIED WE BEEN RIPPED OFF I CONTACTED MY BANK ASAP AND THEY WERE VERY HELP FULL. THEY ACTUALLY CREDITED MY ACCOUNT BACK WITH THE FULL MONEY AND MY BANK NOW ARE IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING IT BACK FROM FASTBUGGIES
TO ANY ONE WHO HAS NOT GOT A REFUND YET I ADVISE YOU TO RING YOUR BANK AND EXPLAIN TO THEM WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND DONT DELETE AND EMAILS KEEP THEM FOR PROOF AND LET YOU BANK DEAL WITH IT......... AND YOU SHOULD RECIEVE A FULL REFUND WHICH TOOK JUST UNDER A WEEK GOOD LUCK

nk
1/11/10

i ordered 4 110cc midi quads from these clowns
i was offered £200 compo altogether as they were delivered late however told i won't get this money back untill they were delivered.
delivery did take place however all quads are not fit to ride on infact always cold start(dont start) simply because of the cheap parts e.g battery,sparkplug,carb.
tried contacting them for new parts as im garunteed by them for 6 months but no answer does any one have a contact number for them or a email address?
They still havent paid my compo.i think they have gone bust and now im left with 4 $#*! machines taking space up and i tell you now never buy from them even if there products were free not worth the hassle.

please contact me if you get contact number or email address nkhattak@hotmail.co.uk

laurag1
1/11/10

I ordered a 110cc quad for my son for xmas, they did tell me they couldn't garntee it would be hear for xmas witch i explained to my son.. but they did garntee it would be hear the first week of Jan, I understand they may have a back log of orders and i am willing to wait, as long as i know i'm going to be getting the quad.. I have tried and left message every day for the past week, I have send emails but still to contact.. now i have this site i'm feeling really nervous. I'm alone parent and have worked really hard to save the money to buy this.. just hope i'm not getting took on.. so if someone from fastbuggies is reading this, could you please call or email me with what's going on.

paulb4
1/10/10

I ordered in Oct. Got delivery dates which they didn't stick to. Told i was guaranteed a Christmas delivery. Then recieved an email from the MD telling me they had problems with shipping. Opted for the full refund which i am still waiting for. I have now left it in the hands of the bank as they constantly ignore my emails asking where my money is. After all their negative feedback you think they would pull their finger out but no. They are useless and i wouldn't recommend them to my enemy!! DO NOT TOUCH THESE MERCHANTS!!

bobbyk
1/8/10

How can you be a member of this site and not see the flame wars that occur of this buggy site. I'm simply amazed at how this company can even stay in business with all of this bad internet publicity. This company may make a good product but they had better step up on customer service if they wish to survive this next decade where consumers and transparency will rule them.

eckyg
1/8/10

finally got refund through credit card this .co.uk is nit british but IS FORIEGN $#*!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

will now be going through small court claim as daughter took two days off work for a delivery date that had no chance off arriving

donnam1
1/8/10

very dissappointed and upset with them. i ordered 2 quad bikes for my 14 year and 7 year who are dissabled.i have not received anything from them a bout delivery.it is difficult explaining to the boys as to where their quad bikes are. i hope fastbuggies do the right thing and deliver them very soon

tobins
1/7/10

Well, I only have my own tale of woe to add to the catalogue on here. To those who have had a good experience, I'm pleased for you, but in response to one reviewer I would challenge there have been more good than bad. Watchdog know these guys well and so do the police. That says to me it's more bad than good. this tale takes a while to read through, but you will be able to see in detail how unbelievable they have been in their inefficiency and non existent customer service and total failure to keep their promises.

I believe they are now in administration and are being looked into by the police, so anyone who has got an outstanding order out there, get your money back via the Cyberbit link.

The story begins on the 21st May 2009 when I ordered 1 x OFF ROAD 250CC QUAD SPORT, 1 X QUAD MIDI SPORT 110CC from Fastbuggies I paid nearly £1,000 for these two on the same day via electronic transaction over the web with a Visa Debit Card.

On the 24th May they explained I would be e-mailed by their deliveries department in 4 days with delivery details. Delivery was then promised on the 19th June via an e-mail on the 26th May. So far, pretty efficient.

HOWEVER, delivery did not come on the 19th of June and it was only when I e-mailed on the 18th June to ask when it was coming that they responded to me (They had said I would get an e-mail from the deliveries dept 24 - 48hrs prior to delivery which I didn't get) telling me the following:

Dear Mr.Sinclair

Many thanks for your patience, we must inform you that your item was
damaged at one of the German Depots as such preventing the final dispatch, we can only apologies for the late reply and any inconvenience this may have caused as we were only made aware of the problem today.

Our supplier is now releasing the 2009 version of your 250cc Quad.As such we have several options for you below.

1) To supply you with the new 2009 model of the which we will be selling at 15% more then the current prices but will deliver to you at no extra cost
2) Provide you with compensation of £100.00 for the delay

The new 2009 models have higher performance engine, alloy wheels, new sport exhaust and race cdi as standard. A realistic delivery date for this model will be 18th July, we understand you have been very patient till this point and this is an extremely long wait however we hope this upgrade and compensation will persuade you enough to continue with your order however if not we will cancel your order and refund your full payment.

I see they have used this excuse before with a number of other people...

I responded on the 19th June:

I have to say this is pretty poor service and am doubly frustrated as I have had to explain to my son he won't be getting his birthday present tomorrow. Call me a cynic, but it looks to me as though your order for the 2008 machines fell on deaf ears and your supplier has let you down rather than some damage happening in Germany. You are now being told that only 2009 machines will ship. So...

If I understand rightly, I can get the 2009 model for no additional cost to me, but delivery is going to be 18th July - which is a Saturday...do you deliver on a Saturday?

I am concerned now that I will get my quads. Put yourself in my shoes and you will see I am faced with another approx. 4 week wait with no guarantees I will get my quads even then. What guarantees can you give me that this will be the last delay? I hear talk of a number of suspect sites selling quads and it took me a while to take the plunge so you can appreciate my nervousness.

Before I commit, I need some reassurances/guarantees. Please get back to me on this basis.

Tobin

They responded on 22nd June as follows:

Dear Mr.Sinclair

Many Thanks for your e-mail, While we understand your concern this is really the case we really apologies for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused, however we can have the 2009 model of the quad delivered by 18th July. Of course we can understand you cynicism as you have already waited patiently however we did not want to provide you with a non realistic date and not meet it, if you are concerned in any way that the Item may not turn up we can of course refund your full payment if you prefer. We do not want you to feel uneasy in any way sir and whilst we apologies for the delay should you choose to proceed with your order we shall keep you well updated and have this replacement 2009 quad with you by the 18th of next month as stated.

Fastbuggies

On 22nd June I accepted their offer of 2009 models for delivery on 18th July and they responded:

Dear Mr.Sinclair

Many Thanks for your e-mail,Although these issues have been out of our
hands we take full responsibility for all our customers and such we must
apologies to you for these issues, we do not expect any further delays , we
shall keep you well updated on this re-delivery to be with you with you
by 18th July..Further for this delay £100.00 will be rebated back
to the original card used for purchase as agreed compensation.We shall keep you up to date
on this redelivery both 2009 models to be with you 18th July.

Many Thanks
www.fastbuggies.co.uk

On the 6th July they confirmed this:

Dear Mr.Sinclair

We must apologies for the time you have waited and thank you for your patience, we have been awaiting the consignment containing your replacement Item. It has been confirmed that it will be arriving in to the UK 15th July upon its arrival you will be contacted to provide you with an exact delivery date. We will continue to chase this up until the product is with you a however in consideration of your wait if at any point you prefer a refund we will do so.

Fastbuggies

I checked with them on the 15th July whether we were on for the delivery and I got this response on the 16th:

Dear Mr.Sinclair

After speaking to a Manager re this case as it has gone on far too long and we are still having problems with the delivery of these Items. It is not acceptable that we have had your payment for this long and you have seen nothing in return. The length of time this order has taken is not in accordance with our usual high standards and as such my Manager has recommended we refund you in full so you have your money and we will still follow up with the delivery, when the Item is ready at our Depot for a next day delivery we will contact you again to see if you still require the product and only take the funds again after the Item is in your possession. We realise this is very disappointing considering the length of time you have already waited but the problems causing the delays are external factors out of our control and it is not fair on you not to have exact information which we are not in a position to provide. Once again our sincere apologies.

Fastbuggies

After a break whilst I regained my composure, as I was very angry at this stage and didn't want to say something I regretted, I responded thus on the 15th August:

Well...my response was first curtailed because I was so frustrated but I did not think it fair to let loose my anger on you, Then I have been so busy it has gone of my mind...BUT now I need an update.

I appreciate you offering to refund my money and I have had a look around on other sites, but the quads you are offering look the best to me, so for the moment I will be sticking with you. I would rather you keep my money on the pretext that you can deliver within a months time. If not I will take the refund and go elsewhere. So deadline for me is September 18th. Let me know if you can achieve this.

Is it an issue of minimum order quantities you need to meet and you haven't got them yet, be honest, what is the problem...

Tobin

They responded on the 17th August:

Dear Mr.Sinclair

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologies for this situation sir we realise you have been very patient we thought to return your funds was the best option in consideration of your wait. However if you are willing to wait we can ofcourse provide these products you have ordered. They can be with you in 2-3 weeks Sir. As requested we have held your order and will be delivering as requested. We shall keep you informed and updated on these quad deliveries.

Fastbuggies

They then confirmed a delivery date of the 18th - 21st September and I agreed to proceed. On the 16th September I checked with them on the delivery. They responded on the 16th:

Dear Mr.Sinclair

Please note the consignment containing your delayed Items will be arriving at our Depot in exactly 5 days sir. Further to the arrival of this new stock consignment you have been put on eth top of the delivery list and will be contacted direct by the couriers towards the end of next week to finally arrange the delivery to your address sir.

Fastbuggies

I asked again on the 21st Sept on the status and also on the wherabouts of my £100 rebate. They responded on 21st:

You items are definitely on the consignment list for the container due to be arriving now on the 24th. The couriers will contact you as soon as the consignment reaches the depot in order to arrange delivery at a suitable time.

Many Thanks

Fast Buggies

I checked again on the 24th to be told that they would call me on the monday 28th and confirm delivery. I chased again on the 28th and they gave me the name and telephone number of XLR8 Logistics and told me to contact them direct to organise delivery. When I called on the 1st Oct they told me that the quads were still coming through customs and I should call on the 5th October to get an update. Fastbuggies also told me in an e-mail on the 2nd that XLR8 would call me on Monday. The 5th Oct came and Fastbuggies sent me an e-mail on that day telling me XLR8 would be calling me...but they didn't. I again asked for my £100 rebate. They told me this would be rebated once I had signed for the quads. I spoke to XLR8 on the 6th Oct and they told me the container was still going through customs and I should ring on 8th October. Fastbuggies e-mailed back on the 6th to say the container had cleared customs and would be at XLR8 in the next 2 days. Various phone calls took place with XLR8 whereby they told me the 110cc would be delivered on Friday 16th at approx 11am. It wasn't so I called and Richard at XLR8 was surprised and said he would call me back to let me know what had happened. He didn't so I had to chase him later on the same day. He said it would be re delivered on the Monday. It wasn't. Tuesday the 20th October came and still no delivery with more excuses coming from XLR8. The story this time was that Fastbuggies had told him he couldn't deliver my quad as it was earmarked for someone else and he, Richard at XLR8, shouldn't have told me I could have it.

On the 28th of October I had this:

Dear Mr.Sinclair

We will get the 110cc ordered dispatched with in teh next 48 hours sir. The 250 ordered will be sent direct to your address upon the clearing of the container containing these large quads. Although you may of lost faith please be ensured you will receive your items ordered.

Fastbuggies

They told me that Richard from XLR8 would be contacting me on the Monday 2nd Nov to arrange delivery. He didn't so I emailed again on the day and Fastbuggies said they would chase him up on the 4th and make sure he did. He didn't call on the 4th, so on the 5th I chased again. I got this response:

Dear Mr.Sinclair

The Delivery has been arranged as agreed the courier details are below they should be calling you by Monday but you can ref your order with them tomorrow if you wish sir
Courier delivering your order are called XLR8 Logistics

Another week gone and more excuses and passing the buck. On the 6th I get this:

Dear Mr.Sinclair

Your 110cc quad will be delivered next week as agreed and the consignment containing your larger quad will be at our Depot in 8 days we will be arranging the swiftest delivery of both sir.

Fastbuggies

So that was w/c 9th November I should have had my 110cc quad, but nothing and no-one called me or e-mailed me to check it was on schedule or arrange a delivery time. I didn't chase to just see if anyone did.

More correspondence, lies etc. etc. followed until on 9th December in the morning the 110cc Quad arrived. That weekend we started it up and had a whizz round the garden for about half an hour. Since then it has failed to start. We have bought a new battery but no joy and as I write on 7th January I am trying a new electronic brain for the ignition. If this doesn't work I will be taking it to a Motorbike shop to see if they can work it out.

My 250cc Quad has not arrived and no-one is talking to me. I understand now they have gone into administration and the police are investigating. So I'm off to get my money back.

It really depresses me that a company can get themselves into so much of a mess and cause so much carnage and not pay for it.

As everyone else has said, be careful. If it starts to look too good to be true or the responses you get don't stack up try and walk away as soon as possible.

esg
1/7/10

well were do i begin. its been 4 months ago i paid for a qude for my little boy and still havent got it. ive sent millons of emails asking whats happen i must say they did answear back to my emails telling me its on its way but i can have a refund if i wish. i decide to keep on waiting due to my little boy really wantind it but then it was getting beyond the joke i refused to wait any more as soon as i sent emails to them asking for my money back theres no answear from them iv once again sent millons of emails wonting my money back but i just can't get it ive even been calling there number on there website but again no answear. i have a very upset child because these cons have stolen my money and it sounds like they ve stolen many others money too. please please do not buy from these cons there full of S**T. something should be done about this at this moment of time i can't even afford to go and buy my child another one cause there sitting on my money that i need to buy my child another with arrrrrrrrrr i am so fuming.

mauriceb
1/6/10

fastbuggies.co.uk THIS company IS A SCAM I give Alex fast-buggies sales prick 10 /10 for deception. Liar Liar Liar.

I don't believe for one moment that they have ever supplied a product.

It is more than likely that any positive reviews you read will be written by people with a financial interest in fastbuggies

I got my refund after 3 month of sheer hassle my mates still waiting for his 4 months on. when the dust settles you'll try to analyse what this company is all about my conclusion is, their business is collecting money for the purpose of making interest. What ever the case is if you deal with this company your in for the "RIDE OF YOUR LIFE"

I will join forces with other disillusioned fastbuggie customers reporting them to watchdog as I would love to see an end to this scam having experienced every negative comment or excuse you read about this company.

in conclusion FUK EM

jonh1
1/6/10

fastbuggies how about nobuggie the place is a joke not that im laughing i ordered a quad 5th october its now 6th january still no buggie and with countless atempts to get in touch they have stopped emailing me the last email i received was 10th december so it looks like there just going to take my money and run but ill keep trying .j henry

garyf
1/5/10

Avoid this website at all costs they are con artists as far as I am concerned they do not deliver the goods or give refunds so please do not fall for it like I did. I am currently pursueing it with my credit card company to get my refund. You have been WARNED

sarahj2
1/5/10

In brief . . . . .I cancelled my order with Fast Buggies on the 3rd December 2009 and as yet, I have not been refunded, it is now 5th January 2010 and still waiting!!
When I cancelled my order they replied to advise I would receive a full refund within 14 to 30 days. I replied to their email thanking them and asked if the refund could be credited to my account as soon as possible due to financial difficulties. They responded saying they would do their best to arrange the refund swiftly.
On numerous occasions I have emailed with no reply and have tried contacting them by telephone only to get an answering service which I have left messages on asking them to call me back which they have not had the courtesy to do so.
If you are considering buying a quad bike, stay well away from FAST BUGGIES and go to a reputable dealer. Do not be sucked in by their cheap prices.
I have not given up on my refund and this week I am seeking legal advice.

Again I strongly advise you not to do business with FAST BUGGIES.

I will keep you updated on my progress.

clairej
1/5/10

We ordered our quad begining of June, it was delivered nearly 3 months later with only 1 wheel. I have sent numerous emails and rung them only to be promised the world and nothing ever happen. They then promised me pre xmas delivery but didn't honour that either so i had a very upset 4 year old on christmas day. I would AVOID this company at all costs, it may be cheaper but not worth all the hassle you get, the customer service is appalling and overall they are a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE company.

glennm2
1/5/10

I too have been stung by Fast Buggies and my mission in life is to find them.

This is the guy you need to track down :

R Saelem
Waldhofer Strasse 109
Heidelberg
Germany
D-69128

Or try emailing alexcooperfast@live.co.uk or alexcooper10001@live.co.uk

I know EXACTLY where these quads come from, should anyone still want to buy one from a reputable company, then please email chippyrees@btinternet.com

Cheers all,
Karl

jasond3
1/4/10

Ordered my son a quad in early November for Christmas, was assured that it would be delivered in time, beginning of December. Waited until mid December (12th) as i hadn't heard anything. E-mailed to see when it was going to be delivered was assured it would be with me by the 18th only to receive an e-mail saying that they could no longer fulfil their order and would not be able to deliver the item. Promised a full refund as yet I have not heard a thing from them. Getting my bank to investigate for me. Never, never, never use these guys.

benc1
1/4/10

WHAT A LOAD OF $#*!E

Do not buy fom these pissants.

Ordered 2 back in September, quads never arrived. At first offered compo for late delivery, then opted for full refund after a load of excuses and missed delivery dates but never got this either. Got money back from Mastercard in the end, and just managed to get some Kazuma's by xmas eve so as not to dissapoint the kids.

Total wankers - AVOID

glad im not the only one we ordered 2 and have had all th above excuses that was 4 months ago and three different delivery dates - now we have got fed up and asked for a refund that hasnt been returned and that was 3 weeks ago! dodgy springs to mind! they have £500 of our money and we are highly unlikly to get our boys a pair of matching quads now for xmas!!! stay clear and request a refund - we are claiming ours back from mastercard

By rachael b.
Questions? Get answers from the Fastbuggies staff and other customers.

Fastbuggies?