This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Fastbuggies

Fastbuggies has a consumer rating of 1.48 stars from 201 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fastbuggies also ranks 141st among Toys Other sites. The most common issues with Fastbuggies are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I checked this site closely for 2 weeks now as I had a quad on order.
  • We have just received an order for 10 bikes last week and i can not say how much these bikes mean to the kids.

• Orderd two quad bikes, told a delivery date nothing!
  • So in conclusion although the quad bike works and my grandson was happy as Larry with it.
How would you rate Fastbuggies?

“Have had the same experience with Fastbuggies”

Patrick H.
2/3/10

Have had the same experience with Fastbuggies. Ordered back in July '09, received a damaged model which was the wrong spec. In November. Asked them for a refund/collect etc. Nothing. Reported to VISA for a refund. They say I need to prove that Fastbuggies have received the bike back. How can I if they do not disclose their address and why should I pay for the delivery? Any advice

“We ordered our quad begining of June, it was delivered...”

CLAIRE J.
1/5/10

We ordered our quad begining of June, it was delivered nearly 3 months later with only 1 wheel. I have sent numerous emails and rung them only to be promised the world and nothing ever happen. They then promised me pre xmas delivery but didn't honour that either so i had a very upset 4 year old on christmas day. I would AVOID this company at all costs, it may be cheaper but not worth all the hassle you get, the customer service is appalling and overall they are a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE company.

delivery date (37) quad bike (32) trading standards (21) 30 days (13) refund (82) this company (50) 2 weeks (12) david misfud (12) alex cooper (14) money (85) 3 months (9) 10 days (9)
patrickh
February 3rd, 2010
Any advice
clairej
January 5th, 2010
olivias8
October 11th, 2013
Not really a fan of this site. Heard a lot of negative response from the site.
jacquil
December 4th, 2009
We have ordered 2 quaks over 5 weeks ago - plenty of time for Christmas, our delivery was due today 4th December but we have been contacted to say it will not be delivered as it is with Customs - sounds a familiar story! My main concern is how close we are to Christmas and the fact i can never get hold of them on the telphone (engaged tone) - does anyone have a number that actually works?! We just need assurance that they will be delivered by Xmas, otherwise we will have two very disappointed boys - HELP!
angelan
November 20th, 2009
Service average. Bike was excellent. Will confirm having received my item today nothing dodgy about this company. Just though i would post as it seemed they were getting some stick. Have purchased another one for delivery in january received details promptly. TBH i never call found e-mails easier. So yea 4 stars for quality.
roddyb
January 14th, 2010
My wife ordered a bike on 6th December 2009, with the promise the bike would be delivered after Xmas but by 14th January 2009. Since I ordered the bike, I have had no further communication from the company and now the guaranteed delivery date has arrived. Like others I have tried to contact the sales team and obtained no response, so also have a very disappointed son.

I suppose i have no option but to go down the cyberbit.eu refund route, though clearly my son would prefer to receive the goods but only if they worked well on arrival.
carolb5
April 1st, 2010
This is VERY negative. Last Christmas 2009 i ordered two buggies and was promised them in time for the big day, got lots of e mails confirming they were on way. Then to my horror No buggies and No refund. You would not answer me tried lots of ways to contact you. NOTHING you owe me £430.40 and i have not heard anything from you. Hav posted several warnings and hope others are not robbed Like i was. Do not buy anything from this site.
stevec3
December 11th, 2009
Well, i handed over my £750 and was promised delivery by 20th november and i'm still waiting, then i was promised 2 weeks ago, then last week and now this week and nothing has arrived, i too have had the customs crap emails, if i do not get it by tuesday i will be cancelling the order, asking for a refund and passing it over to my companies legal department (which just happens to be one of the biggest companies in europe) who have agreed it is fraud and would be happy to represent me. Its up to you alex
frasiers
November 4th, 2009
I ordered 3 items from this site 2 mini bikes and a quad. The mini bikes arrived a week early and the quad 3 days after. I have owned blata mini bikes before but i was not prepared to pay £700 for another one so I tried fast buggies not epexpecting much. Thankfully i can report that the quality is very good on the mini bikes. The quad i havent started yet as i keeping it for my sons christmas preasent but i have made a quick visual inspection and everything looks good. So a big thumbs up
sp7
November 27th, 2009
Singh Patel here my dirt bike which was ordered end of September arrived this afternoon the bike looks good and was supplied with 14'' and 16'' wheels which was a nice bonus in the flesh looks much better than the photo. Since the first time I saw this site there have been a lot more comments good and bad but I got mine and i though i would let everyone know. I will be posting a link for a video of me riding my bike on you tube next week so will update with how i am getting on with it. So far so good
paule3
January 21st, 2010
Fastbuggies are an absolute disgrace. Ordered our son a quad bike in September, promised delivery on numerous occasions. On chasing up order in November was guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery. Exactly one week before Christmas were told they could not deliver and we would be receiving paperwork through the post. No paperwork to date and, of course, no quad bike for my son.
garetho
November 26th, 2009
I like some other was told my bike was delayed but it arrived this afternoon. The bike is what i wanted and the price i won't argue. Wish it could of arrived sooner which would have saved some worry but seeing as its from christmas its ok. Make sure you have someone to help when unloading I just happend to be off tody which was lucky as my wife would not have been able to help the driver like i did. Merry christmas
johnl9
November 24th, 2009
I stumbbled across here looking for another site for Tiffany bracelets i bought my first item a dirt bikefrom fast-buggies a year ago and that was delivered within 5 days from order, in one year of hard use it has only needed some oil and a chain. I bought my second bike 5 weeks ago for my other sons birthday it was delivered this morning. I feel sorry if anyone has had problems but i have had none there dirt bikes a very good value and what i like about them is there very easy to maintain.
colins1
January 24th, 2010
I ordered a kids quad bike for my daughters xmas 13/11/09. I constantley tried to contact them to advise on a delivery date and got no answer. Eventually i got an email stating that i would not get this bike before xmas and was asked if i would like my money back. I sent an email asking what the delivery would be if i waited. I have phoned and left messages, sent numerous emails and have yet to get an answer but they were quick enough to take my money in the first place. To say that there after sales is a shambles is an understatement. My daughter is still waiting for her xmas.
roberth3
November 10th, 2009
I have not had any issue i made my order 5 weeks ago and it was delivered 1st of this Month. The buggy has no been used for about 18 hours without a single problem. My son jumped it and i clenched thinking that no way a £300 quad could survive but it did and is running sound. I am a very happy dad.
bobbyk
January 8th, 2010
How can you be a member of this site and not see the flame wars that occur of this buggy site. I'm simply amazed at how this company can even stay in business with all of this bad internet publicity. This company may make a good product but they had better step up on customer service if they wish to survive this next decade where consumers and transparency will rule them.
samanthag
January 12th, 2010
I am using this website as a final result, a few comments I have seen stated that you were contacted by the manager of this company within a few days of posting on this site.

All I want is the product I ordered, but I have sent 3 emails now and tried to call on several occasions but have heard nothing in return! I am also very concered that in the T&C's it states I should have recieved an email a few days after purchasing of this website to confirm my order and give my delivery date - but I didnt get this!

Would anyone be able to help me in any way as to what I can do?
timm2
November 4th, 2009
I checked this site closely for 2 weeks now as I had a quad on order. The quad has turned up this morning and It is superb in the flesh. The only thing was a handle bar bolt had been but i replaced that. I have now started the quad and had a quick go on it and it feels solid. I would advise anyone looking at the site that I had a good experience with fast buggies.
tonyp4
November 18th, 2009
I received my quad this morning at 8:30 am i have checked it and it seems perfect bar a missing sticker on the left hand side. I have had no issues with this fast-buggies. The quad was as described and whenever i e-mailed i tended to get a reply within the same day or latest next. This is a good company and i would purchase from them again.
benc1
January 4th, 2010
WHAT A LOAD OF $#*!E

Do not buy fom these pissants.

Ordered 2 back in September, quads never arrived. At first offered compo for late delivery, then opted for full refund after a load of excuses and missed delivery dates but never got this either. Got money back from Mastercard in the end, and just managed to get some Kazuma's by xmas eve so as not to dissapoint the kids.

Total wankers - AVOID
trevorl
December 4th, 2009
I'm having trouble with fast buggies not delivering, although they took the money from my debit card 6 weeks ago. I received an e-mail apologising for the delay on the 1st date, but nothing has arrived by the 2nd date given. The only way I can contact them now is through chat, and the chat operator just tells me to contact deliveries. There is no answer to phone calls or e-mails. I have given an MEH rating, but next time you hear from me it'll be $#@! If I still have no quad or contact from the company. If my son doesn't get this for Xmas it's going to be awful. I said he'd get a quad if he was good, and he's been an angel! I'm beginning to think the company may be scam and that all the positive comments here were posted by them! I hope I'm wrong.
robinb1
December 4th, 2009
Ordered bike bike on the 7th of last month and it turned up today, the bike was on time so I have not had problems like some others on here. It looks much better that the one on the photo. I did ask fast-buggies about the complaints on here and they told me they had delayed containers and one by one their going through customs and being delivered so i just wanted all readers to know that this company is on the level and that i am very happy with my dirt bike.
lindad3
January 25th, 2010
Ordered quad 4th august promised delivery 4th september, quad never arrived, phoned company got excuses after excuse, they promised I would have quad by 18th december or my money back, just another excuse it is now 25 january I have no quad, no refund, and no contact with fast buggies despite regular emails. How many people have tried phoning delivery company xlr8 logistics chatham, 01634 241166 and finding they can't help either.
jm2
October 2nd, 2009
Ordered a Buggy 2 months ago. Was given a delivery and it never showed. Was given another delivery date and a partial refund as a good will gesture however the refund would not be given until I received the goods. Decided to get a full refund and still have not got the money. Now have my banks fraud team on the case so watch out fastbuggies. In my opinion, STAY WELL WAY from this company.
helenc
November 30th, 2009
Order sc*******198 was delivered to me 2 weeks ago but it was missing a dust cap, Alex sent it out for me, order sc*******233 was delivered to me on Monday of this week. I am very happy with both the quad and the dirt bike. I would agree with some that their customer service could be better but the bikes were as ordered and i did get the parts when i asked. I will rate this company 4 out of 5 my brother has ordered a bike for my nephew which has yet to come but i have the date for that and i am not to worried have received the previous 2 orders.

Well just getting off the phone to cyberbit and iam getting refunded im so god dam please hope all yous can get the same good luck

By NATALIE T.