Review of Fastbuggies

Fastbuggies reviews

chrism6
1/28/10

i ordered a quad on october last year for my sons christmas and still have not yet received the quad or a new delivery date. i can't get hold of any one on the phone and they don't reply my emails. help please

paular
1/27/10

i'm disgusted with this company which should be closed down if they haven't already done a runner with my money.

i ordered my 4 year old a quad bike 1st november 2009 and paid by card online, this was to b a xmas present as this was the only thing he wanted from father xmas i wanted to make sure he got it. nothing was received on the 1st delivery date and i received and e-mailed appology and was adviced i would received compensation and another delivery date was adviced. It was getting quite close to xmas now and i was extremelly concerned. They assured me that i had pre xmas delivery and not to worry.

5 days before xmas i received an e-mail to say i was not going to receive my order and would receive a refund within 30 days. I could not get my heartbroken son a quad or anything else for xmas as 5 days to get someting and no money.

now 27th January 2010 and i've still not received a refund and no-one will answer the phone or reply to my e-mails

now i'm going to have to go to watch dog to resolve and try and get my money back.

disgusting company, keep well clear , i will be doing my upmost to get the site removed to stop this happening and to stop them taking other peoples money

nataliet
1/27/10

its the biggest pile of dogs poo ever . i ordered a kids tigher quad in september and didnt get it till a week before xmas its was in wrong colour and loads ov bits missing .I WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE EVER AGAIN I WOULDNT EVEN RATE THIS SITE 1 STAR

grahamc
1/27/10

I placed my order with Fastbuggies in November and after initial order and payment acknowledgements I've heard nothing. I've emailed them twice with no reply and their phone rings out until it just stops. I noticed there is now a notice on their website saying they are not taking orders. Does anyone know how to contact them?.

karene1
1/26/10

I ordered as buggy in November, I still have not had delivery in January. I have tried to email them and rang them on numerous occasions leaving my name an number with no response. Of course the money was taken in November! I have had no response from the company this was a christmas present for my kids and they are still waiting and very upset. I am very disapointed with the company and either want the quad or my money back.!

tonyd1
1/26/10

damm!!!! i just phoned the delivery company XLR8 who have meant to deliver my quads and they have just informed me that fastbuggies have gone bust!!! £600 lost!! They are also owed alot of money and police/trading standards involved. damm damm damm!!

lindad3
1/25/10

ordered quad 4th august promised delivery 4th september, quad never arrived, phoned company got excuses after excuse, they promised I would have quad by 18th december or my money back, just another excuse it is now 25 january I have no quad, no refund, and no contact with fast buggies despite regular emails. how many people have tried phoning delivery company xlr8 logistics chatham, 01634 241166 and finding they can't help either.

colins1
1/24/10

I ordered a kids quad bike for my daughters xmas 13/11/09. I constantley tried to contact them to advise on a delivery date and got no answer. Eventually i got an email stating that i would not get this bike before xmas and was asked if i would like my money back. I sent an email asking what the delivery would be if i waited. I have phoned and left messages, sent numerous emails and have yet to get an answer but they were quick enough to take my money in the first place. To say that there after sales is a shambles is an understatement. My daughter is still waiting for her xmas.

davidm9
1/24/10

STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE LIARS WHO WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WILL NOT DELIVER YOUR PRODUCT OR GIVE YOU A REFUND.

7th November 2009 - Ordered Blue 50cc Mini Dirt Bike for my 6 year olds Christmas.
8th November - Payment taken from my account (told i would be emailed within 7 days to confirm delivery date)
9th November - Recieved an email with a delivery date of 4th December
3rd December (day before delivery) - Recieved an email saying that my order was in the uk waiting to be cleared through Felixtowe Port so delivery would not take place as planned. All items will be cleared over the next 12 days and will be sent out straight away to allow plenty of time for Xmas.
16th December - Email stating - We expect your order is to be delivered to your address no later then 18th December we shall keep you updated on any progress and confirm the delivery 48 hours before it arrive to your address . Do not worry despite the delays you shall not be let down as Pre Christmas delivery is guaranteed.
17th December - Recieved an email saying that I would not be recieving the bike in time for Christmas. It also stated that because they were breaking the terms of sale that trading authorities had told them that they must provide a full refund or a written delivery confirmation. I HAVE STILL NOT RECIEVED EITHER. Also the email said I would recieve a letter with his full German contact details within 10 days. Another lie!!! .
On the email sent to me on the 17th Dec it said that if i did not reply then he would take it that I wanted a refund and it would take place within 30 days.
IT IS NOW THE 24TH JAN AND I HAVE NO CONTACT AT ALL FROM THE COMPANY AND NO REFUND. THEY WILL NOT REPLY TO ANY OF THE NUMEROUS EMAILS THAT I HAVE SENT THEM. TAKE MY ADVICE AND DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A COMPANY. I AM NOW SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE AND REPORTING THE COMPANY TO WATCHDOG.

lorrainep
1/23/10

We ordered a 250cc quad for our sons xmas£744.00 on the 17th of november from fastbuggies with a gaurenteed pre xmas delivery we had one email to say that they could not deliver on the given delivery date they then gave us the 18th as delivery we then got another email to say that it would not be here for xmas , we have been trying to contact them since then they don't answer emails and when you try to phone them it rings once then goes to engaged tone . think this is a very dodgy company we would never order from them again and would advise everyone else not to . very poor customer service.They are not so slow taking money from you .

ericg3
1/22/10

i order a quad from fastbuggies nearly 3 months ago and i haven't received it yet. so i tried to contact them by email and phone but nobody has got back to me so i'm going to my solicter on monday to get it sorted.
has anyone had this problem like me please let me know ericglenn@talktalk.net

christinaw
1/22/10

fastbuggies is the worst thing ever,i ordered a quad fron these people in october 2009, got given 4 dates of delivery and still nothing, really bad convo on phone when i got through after about 2 months of tryin and got a load of crap saying they will refund, its now jan 2010 and still nothing, these r a scam site do not order u will nit get nothing but a low bank statement, im Egutted and my poor little girl has nothing,FAST BUGGIES IS A RIP OF SITE DO NOT ORDER, U WILL LOSE UR MONEY, THIS IS NOT THE END OF IT WITH THEM

paule3
1/21/10

Fastbuggies are an absolute disgrace. Ordered our son a quad bike in September, promised delivery on numerous occasions. On chasing up order in November was guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery. Exactly one week before Christmas were told they could not deliver and we would be receiving paperwork through the post. No paperwork to date and, of course, no quad bike for my son.

martinw
1/21/10

Placed an order for £1330 no goods delivered then Fast Buggies went bust. Pursued the recovery of the money through the merchant and my bank. You have 120 days to get your money back but need to prove purchase, send in copies of paperwork/emails/receipt from Fast Buggies. Don't give up, work through your bank and track down the merchant. I have got a full refund from the merchant. Good luck.

joannec
1/20/10

i ordered a quad bike for my christmas for my girl on 8th november and was advised by fast buggies that i would receive it before xmas, they gave me a delivery date of 3rd or 4th of December. on the 3rd of december i received an email saying that my order had arrived in felixstowe and was waitng to clear customs which should be in the next 12 days, on the 17th December i received an email from David Misfud (managing director) spouting a load of rubbish about how sorry he was about my order (bog standard letter to everyone who has not received their order) and that i would receive his full contact details in the next 10 days. Not heard nothing and now 20th Jan, no order no contact details and there are not answering phone or emails.

vickym
1/20/10

I ordered a quad bike on the 30th november was told delivery would be on the 14th january I have not received my bike have sent countless emails and left phone messages but have heard nothing now trying to get my money back would warn people not to order from this web site.

andyg
1/19/10

hi like most of you who have written on this site ,i to have been well and trully stitched up by these fu@?ing pricks !i have been waiting for a childs tiger qua`d since ordering one in sept 2009 ,it is now 18 jan 2010 and still nothing altho we were promised a full refund on 18 dec but again nothing .have now left it in hands of creditcard fraud office!would love to meet either or both of these idiots face to face just to see if they are as spineless as they appear.please don't anyone else get conned by this bunch of rogues

milog

i guess ihave had a bad start to 2010 ordered my quad in december
payed my money in full i can't get hold off them by phone or by
e-mail i have now reported it to the police how can these people
do this to people it is the worst experience i have had and will not deal
with them again

johnp9
1/19/10

got in touch with cyberbit last friday and they processed and i recieved my money back today. also a big thanks to martin from xlr8 logistics for giving me the heads up on the tiger quads he had my son loves it thanks mate

zarakc
1/19/10

fast buggies is the worst company i have ever dealt with online i ordered a quad bike november 2009 and received an email confirming delivery and order processed and all that but then come the delivery date nothing no email no call not a thing tried extensively to contact anyone at the company but have no response whatsoever its disgusting i have a young son waiting for his quad that he put half his xmas money into and i can't get any response this is just outragous that they can destry and upset kids customers like this i would never and i mean never recomend them not even to my worst enemies i have spoke to the police and bank about this they have been to take statements and everything i can see this lot getting arested for false advertisment fraud and whatever else i so so strongly recomend you don't go near this company thats if they havent been arrested already if they do read this contact me i want either my money back or the quad i ordered or at the very least some communication would be nice what a sham of a company

shaund
1/18/10

absolute rubbish, ordered quad bike in october last year which was meant to be my 6 yr olds christmas present and after so many broken promises about delivery, i have now asked for a full refund, should be interesting how long it will take them to do this. Thanks Fastbuggies for ruining a childs christmas. ******* *********!!! KEEP WELL AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

colinh2
1/18/10

I ordered a 250CC bike from fast buggies back in August and was advised of a delivery date of 18th September.
The bike arrived in the box on this date so i was very pleased with the service i received until................

I opened the box, all of the parts were in the box and i assembled it. There was a sticker on the crank casing that said 150cc.

I immediately phoned and spoke to someone and advised them of the mistake. I was advised that this was simply a case of the wrong sticker kit on the bike, but as the rim sizes! corresponded with the engine size, i had nothing to worry about.

This got me to thinking so i did a few searches to establish how to correctly determine the true cc of a motorcycle.

I was ditected to a site which simply advised me to take a note of the chasis/Engine number, type it into Google, and hey presto.

This in fact was the case. I was directed to the Zongchen website to discover my bike was in fact 150cc.

I contacted Fast Buggies shortly after this revelation and some 3 weeks later, was advised that indeed my bike was wrong and offered me the choice of either a refund or a replacement.

THIS IS WHERE I MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE.

I opted for a replacement. I was advise of an estimated delievery back in Novemeber but this was the last correspondance i have received. I have emailed on numerous occasions and tried to phone but to no avail.

Got an appointment with CAB at end of week so i will update on what they advise me to do.

francesd1
1/17/10

I ordered a dirt bike for my sons xmas in middle of November, I paid £465. like many others i didnt receive my bike. I telephoned and emailed the company in numerous occasions, still waiting on a reply. If anyone can give me advice on how to get my money back through cyberbit it would be appreciated. I paid for my bike through debit sitch card, my bank told me that they can't give me a charge back, though when I read some reviews people who have paid by this method have had there cash back, i was was wondering what bank this was?

leem1
1/17/10

Does anyone have contact details for them?

Every time I go on to the website they have a message saying that they are not taking any orders at the moment due to on going problems.

I am trying to get my money back from them. Like a lot of people I was meant to get my quad at the beginning of December but got an e-mail saying that 'due to delays the pre-arranged delivery is not possible and that it would not be here for Christmas'.

It has now gone past the 30 days for which they said the money would be in my account. And surprise surprise there is no sign of the money.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

campbellt
1/16/10

THIS WEB SITE AND ALL TO DO WITH FASTBUGGIES.CO.UK IS NOLONGER TRADING, BUT STILL ARE ADVERTISING ON THE WEB, THEY HAVE GONE BANKBRUPT, ALL THERE STOCK HAS BEEN SOLD TO SOMEBODY IN FRANCE SO THERE IS NO WAY THAT ANYBODY INCLUDING MYSELF IS GOING TO GET THERE MONEY BACK, THE PEOPLE BEHIND THIS FASTBUGGIES, ARE WANTED BY THE POLICE AND TRADING STANDARDS, JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY CATCH UP WITH THEM.

ALSO THE E-MAIL ADDRESS I HAVE IS
FASTBUGGIESBUYER@GOOGLEMAIL.COM I HAVE E-MAIL THIS ON A NUMBER OF TIMES AND NOT HAD A REPLY,

glad im not the only one we ordered 2 and have had all th above excuses that was 4 months ago and three different delivery dates - now we have got fed up and asked for a refund that hasnt been returned and that was 3 weeks ago! dodgy springs to mind! they have £500 of our money and we are highly unlikly to get our boys a pair of matching quads now for xmas!!! stay clear and request a refund - we are claiming ours back from mastercard

By rachael b.
Questions? Get answers from the Fastbuggies staff and other customers.

Fastbuggies?