Review of Fastbuggies

Fastbuggies reviews

markb7
1/4/10

What a complete bunch of robbers these people are. Ordered 2 quads in October, had 3 delivery dates, even contacted thier delivery company(XLR8 Logistics). Found out that they had one of my quads ready for delivery, and agreed to wait for a few days so they could deliver both quads together. When i checked on this i was told that Fastbuggies had collected all quads from his warehouse and that he was recieving huge amounts of complaints about Fastbuggies- He advised me to contact Fastbuggies as he wanted nothing to do with them and their lies about delivery. He told me that there was the possibility of quads being in a container at the port but Fastbuggies couldnt pay the customs so they may never be released- therefore i may never get my quads.
At least he was honest enough to say what had happened and wanted to distance himself from Fastbuggies.
Unlike Fastbuggies- they have lied about delivery- sold my quads on to someone else, and failed to answer any of my now 42 phonecalls, 14 e-mails, and unstaffed live chat service.
My advice to all-- STAY WELL CLEAR, TELL EVERYONE HOW BAD THEY ARE, ADVISE TRADING STANDARDS, WATCHDOG AND ALL OTHER CONSUMER ADVISE ORGANISATIONS.
My advice to Fastbuggies- Alex Cooper and David Misfud- have the guts to admit you have gone bankrupt- stop the persistant lies- honour the sales you have made or ensure people get their money back, and stop taking peoples money when you do not have the knowledge, or business sense to honour the sale.

I spend lots of time travelling England and Europe, and lived in Germany for 8 years, So i am in agreement with RUSSEL B- you both can expect a visit from me and many other disgruntled customers

nicolap
1/1/10

ordered quad in sep 110cc finally arrived late in dec, offered part refund but only when bike came and surprise surprise not got it. bike was missing key fobs and had flat battery told they would be posted again not received!!! looks like they gone bust now no wonder never had such bad service don't answer phone or respond to emails etc stay well clear!!!!!!!!!

just reported them to watchdog too can't believe how many people thay have ripped off and how many christamses ruined!!!! 3 outings and the engine has totally siezed now having the expense of buying yet another bike!!!!

denisel
12/31/09

DO NOT ORDER FROM FAST BUGGIES !!!
I ordered a quad for my son's xmas at the end of October, i was e-mailed advising i would get my delivery on 11 December. i was then e-mail on 10 December advising the quad was only clearing customs and should be delivered by 18 December. I then got an e-mail on the evening of 17 December asdvising this woiuld not be delivered in time for christmas !!!!. He advised me i would get a refund within 30 days, i have now e-mailed them on several occassions and have heard nothihng further. The phone number is either engaged constantly or rings out......I am now taking this further to get my £230 back BUT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY !!!

UPDATE -

Like many others on sitejabber I have been e-mailing fast buggies constantly for my refund, surprise surprise i haven't received a reply !!!.

I have taken the advice of someone on the site and contacted Cyberbit in the hope of maybe getting my money back.

I have also contacted BBC Watchdog via their website .......PLEASE EVERYONE DO THIS AS THE MORE PEOPLE WHO CONTACT THEM THE MORE CHANCE OF THESE CON ARTISTS BEING CAUGHT !!!!!

LAST UPDATE (27 FEB 2010) -

3 months after paying for the quad i never received i finally received my refund !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I contacted Cyberbit who are the company that process fast buggies card payments, they were great, they called me back and a few weeks later my money appeared in my account ....WOO HOO !!!!!!

LESSON LEARNED - READ REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING ONLINE AGAIN !

claireh2
12/31/09

Have read through some of these posts and totally agree - STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY.

We ordered a childs 110cc quad for our sons birthday back in early March. Was told it would be delivered within 6 weeks so we thought great, plenty of time to reach us before end of May - WRONG. Fastbuggies gave excuse after excuse and wouldn't even communicate with us properly. You can't get them on the phone as the number on their site is " for new orders / sales only" if you want to discuss an ongoing order you have to use either email or the online 'chat' option.

Eventually spoke to the courier company as Fastbuggies were blaming them for late delivery. They were great, and more than a little pissed off to hear that they were being held responsible for late delivery when the shipping container hadn't even arrived in port for collection!

Fastbuggies isn't even in England - apparently they are based in Germany. Am currently trying to locate trading details via Companies House.

Bike did turn up and we were originally happy with it except no remote shut off key fob.

Still trying to get this delivered.

Exhaust sheared off after 3 uses. Order a new one under the warranty. Still waiting 4 months on.

Starter motor burnt out after 6 uses. Still waiting for them to respond to our emails.

BUYER BEWARE of these cowboys. Alex is a total liar and gives excuse after excuse.

Yes, there are some happy people on here but they seem in the minority.

Good luck to those of you who are trying to get your money back. If you haven't yet received your bikes I would strongly recommend cancelling your order and reversing payment immediately.

paulf2
12/30/09

FASTBUGGIES :- WHAT A LOAD OF $#*!E
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM (YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT)

Alex Cooper is the bigget lying bastard ever. I ordered a 110cc midi quad back in october and it was never delivered, I got repeated emails with delivery dates that came and went.
On the 3rd of december I got feedup waiting and opted for a refund. I got an email stating that the refund would take 7 to 14 days, and surprise surprise NO REFUND.
I NOW CAN NOT GET ANY RESPONSE FROM PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS FROM THOSE LYING BASTARDS.
MY KIDS CHRISTMAS WAS RUIND BY THOSE SCUMBAGS.

I have now contacted my bank for a chargeback as this sems to be the only way i will see my money.

Avoid like the plague.

Paul Fisher

russellb
12/30/09

I ORDERED MY ROAD LEGAL QUAD IN AUGUST 2009 ANDWAS GIVEN 2 DELIVERY DATES WHICH I TOOK TIME OFF WORK UNPAID WAS TOLD OF SHIPPING DELAYS/CUSTOMS ETC BUT AFTER CONTACTING FELIXSTOWE PORT AUTHORITIES THEY TOLD ME A CONTAINER TAKES ABOUT 24 HRS TO CLEAR CUSTOMS I WAS OFFERED £150 POUNDS BACK WHEN I GET MY QUAD NO ONE IS ANSWERING EMAILS OR PHONE ITS NOW 30.12.09 NO QUAD YET BUT HAVE FOUND OUT AN ADDRESS FOR FASTBUGGIES SO IM GOING TO GIVE MR ALEX COOPER A VISIT VERY SOON WILL UPDATE WHEN I GET RESULT

christ56
12/29/09

I have had nothing but trouble from this company - STEER CLEAR! I ordered by quad bike at the beginning of October and was promised my bike by end of October. It didnt arrive on the date specified so I was offered £100 compensation and was promised my bike would be delivered within 14 days. Neither the bike or the compensation turned up. I then asked for a full refund and cancelled my order. I was told my refund would be with me within 7-14 working days. I AM STILL WAITING!!
No one bothers to answer the phone or return my emails. My bank's fraud They have now left a message on their web page saying that if you are due a refund or bike, thehy will contact you within the nextx 4 working days.... this was 7 working days ago!! Yet another fob off! They are the most unprofessional and dishonest company I have ever dealt with!

davidp7
12/29/09

i can't believe i have been hit by the christmas grinch. thanks to all at fast buggies. obviously iWONT RECOMEND YOU TO ANYBODY.

stuarts
12/29/09

I ordered from Fast buggies and got all the same emails as most other people who have commented on this site. Then nothing, having read reviews i contacted Cyberpit on the following link http://www.cyberbit.eu/callme.php. They credited my credit card account with a full refund in less than 2 days. I wasprepared to give Fst Bggies a chance but no communication and veryones reviews made my act fast and i am so glad i did as the bad reviews increase on a daily basis.

Take my advice and do the same

josephb1
12/28/09

i ordered a quad on the 3rd of november 2009 for my son for christmas its now the 28th of december and still no quad and to top it off they won,t answer the phone i think i been ripped off but not going down without a fight i is going to the police and trading standards lets see if they get any answer
please don't buy off them

davej2
12/27/09

fastbuggies have gone bust i heard today 15 jan 2010 from there ex del company, still lost £200.

emmaaa
12/27/09

i initially ordered a quad from this website as a christmas present for my kids in october after recieving an email from them telling me it would be delvered two weeks later on the 13th november i had no worries it would be here for christmas, whe the quad never arrived i tried contacting them with no joy over the phone it resulted in email where thay gave me the couriersnumber when contacting the courier who told me they don't even have the bike i have tried contacting them again and again with no luck and still no quad over 3 months later. STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE

dannyw
12/22/09

Please DO NOT buy a quad bike from this company. I can't believe that many other people have exactly the same issues that we have had with this shoddy outfit. Delivery delays, containers held up at the docks, container dropped - quads damaged, issues with XLR8 logistics (their courier), when the quad turned up it was the wrong spec, wrong coulour, had parts missing from the advert listing, promise after promise about parts being sent out to rectify. To cap it all we were offered a partial refund due to delays in deliery - this has never been issued. LIES LIES LIES! Calls only ever seem to be answered (if you are lucky) by one person - ALEX COOPER - he promises the earth and delivers nothing. The online chat is only any good when they want to take your cash - if you follow up on a complaint they hang up! I have reported this trader to the following agencies and I urge anyone having the same trouble to do the same: BBC TV Watchdog, BBC TV Rogue Traders, Trading Standards and your credit card provider. If you are thinking of ordering THEN DON'T! FASTBUGGIES have clearly written the positive comments on this site to balance out the negative (but honest) ones - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Oh and by the way Alex - keep looking over your shoulder as sooner or later one of the above agencies will catch up with you, and you deserve whatever you get mate!!!!

leem
12/22/09

DO NOT BUY FROM FASTBUGGIES. SCAM. RIP OFF
fast buggies took my order in october and suggested 3 weeks delivery,then after numerous emails advised definite delivery by 18dec! now the 22dec,they won't answer emails,wont answer phones and im left looking for my sons xmas present with 2 days to go after thinking i had ordered it 9 weeks in advance! shocking bad company and i can only hope my credit card company can recoup my cash.

johnw8
12/21/09

The people running this site have given me a real laugh over the last 6 months, I ordered a quad back in July, needless to say it never arrived, They took 5 months to return my money after I cancelled, Then the best laugh of all,10 days ago, the quad arrived after my money had been returned. Needless to say they, were very quick to try and get the quad back when they relieased there miss take. But I was in no hurry, carrier called three times when I was out. oh dear me what a cost.

ashtonm
12/20/09

Fast buggies were very quick to take my money but extremely slow to send any product or a refund. After contacting them several times, I've had no attempt from them to contact back. E-mails have been ignored, phone calls sent to answerphone and messages disregarded. I am absolutely disgusted with this site and how I have been treated as a customer. Not only have I not recieved my product or a refund but on the few occasions I did get through to someone, I was treated very badly and may as well been told to F**K OFF.
If you want my advice, don't buy from this company and if you already have, cancel your order and contact cyberbit for your refund.
Fastbuggies are quite frankly S**T.

terryh
12/19/09

I ordered two quads on the 9th September and was given a delivery date for the 10th October. A few days before I received an email stating that the quads would not be arriving. Three delivery dates later they had still not arrived. Compensation was offered on each occasion but this would not be paid until the quads arrived.

Most phone calls are not answered, it is almost impossible to get through to anyone. Some emails are responded to eventually but these are full of promises that are not kept. I asked the manager, Alex, to phone me but he never did and their live chat service just started to ignore me.

I asked for a refund almost two weeks ago after three months of being let down and was promised the money would be in my account within 4-7 days and I have not received it. My emails are now being completely ignored.

I would recommend anyone to steer clear of this company.

Terry

nicolew3
12/19/09

I have has nothing but problems with this company, order a quad for my sons xmas on 13th october 2009, payment taken immediately. I recieved a delivery date of 13th November and took a day of work, no delivery, unable to contact on phone. Recieved an email giving a new delivery date of 25th november, another day of work no quad. I sent numerous emails and was constantly advised it was in the contry and it would be delivery before xmas at the latest date of 18th december. I took there word for it but recieved an email at 5pm on 17th december advising that this item would not be delivered until jan 10 now. I have never recieved my compensation for missed appointments that they agreed £30 each. I have now had to shop about and spend more money on another item to ensure delivery before xmas. I would never recommend or order for this site.... uncontactable, unreliable and completely untrustworthy....

sallyh2
12/18/09

We too have been let down by the tossers at fastbuggies.We ordered our son a tiger quad bike on Friday 13th of December after speaking online on thier live chat we even managed to speak to someone on the phone who told us he had exactly what we wanted!!!We were given a delivery date of 11th December and that they would give us 24 to 48 hours notice,they never got in touch until the the night before saying delivery had been delayed due to customs and promised we would have by 18th, today.Yes you've all guessed, it didn't arrive.I started getting worried mid week when they didn't contact us,the phone just went straight into answer machine and no one would speak on the live chat.Then last night I found this web site I couldn't believe what I was reading the bastards have ripped us all off ,they must have put the positive comments on themselves.I emailed them and told them I was cancelling my order and wanted a full refund.Suprise,suprise we got an email straight back from David with some excuse about late shipping etc and that there would be no deliveries to anyone before Christmas offering a full refund within 30 days as long as we didn't reply to his email??They are lying cheating scumbags who have ruined alot of peoples Christmas's.Well done fastbuggies!

UPDATE 27.12.09 We contacted cyberbit ,who took the money on behalf of fastbuggies ,via email, they then rang us back very quickly;my husband explained what had happened and they told us we would have a full refund within 48 hours back into our account,and true to their word it was.Anyone worried about their money should contact them.

joanned
12/18/09

looked like a ligit site so ordered a quad in early September in time for sons bithday mid October, I got an email 1st week Oct, qaud is delayed will be delvered 16th Oct, (4 days after sons birthday), I was a bit sad but delays happen especialy with import.. Early Nov Alex emails me appolgising for delay, says I have been waiting a long time and if I've lost faith in the company I can have a refund, I decline and say as long as quad is here for xmas all is not lost, he offers to partially re-emburse me for the delay but that never happens, Nov I email them back to ask about shipment, they tell me 'great news' container is cleared expect a call nxt week from their courier to arrange delivery, 2 weeks go by, no word.. I email again, this time got told my quad is in crate 8 which is next to clear, hmmmm.. Smelling a rat (finally) I cancel my order on the 2nd Dec, I was told 7-10 days to be back on my card.... 16 days later 2 emails to them (both egnored) phone calls to a number that never gets answered, I'm still waiting for my refund.. Nxt step legal advice..... Wish I'd have found this site before ordering with them, would have saved a lot of headaches and I wouldn't have been ripped off....

johns17
12/18/09

This website from reading the other rewiew has a nasty and disappoining habit of letting people down..There unreliable and are willing to take your money bot not be bothered to deliver the prouduce in time for xmas or Birthdays..hence leaving people look unreliable and kids very dissappointed that they havn't recived what they disered.The perticlar case i'm referring to is my little brother's.My Father promised him a quad for his birthday and It didn't arrive..So hence he could do nothing knowing that xmas was coming up and knowing he had placed they order taught that due to there $#*! up before they would at least make an effoft to Have the quad delivered for xmas..But yet again not to my suprise they let us down and its ruined xmas for the hole family leaving us stressed and my little brother very upset and let down..Maybe if they was as fast delivering as they wer excreeting money from and accounct we wouldn't have this issue at hand..They are appoling..If you want to be let down 100% fast buggies is the place for u!!!

irener
12/18/09

Wish I had seen all this before! Two delivery dates past and no quad. They can't now give me a delivery date and say I have to wait 30 days for refund. Well I have taken legal advice from my unions lawyers (Cival Service) and they tell me that I am entitled to my money back in reasonable time. to me reasonable is right away so I am now going to give that a go! What a lot off crap at this time of the year. I now have a totaly heart broken grandson as we are left with no time to find a replacement and until we get the refund no money to buy something else.
Irene Roseweir

nf
12/17/09

Ordered a quad for my son for Christmas on 11th November.
Told delivery would be 11th December. Contacted on 10th December - problem with container at Felixstowe docks, would be delivered by 18th December.
Email today, order will not be here before Christmas. That will be one disappointed little boy. Option of refund within 30 days. Don't hold out much hope after reading other comments on here.

sallyj1
12/17/09

Do not order from this site. If there's an issue they don't answer calls or emails. Had 2 delivery dates for november (ordered quad in September) nothing arrived and no correspondence from them. As they have breached their contract with us, we are now in the process of trying to get our money back.

Check out the site, I think they may now have gone under!

briang3
12/17/09

Do not be taken in by these scam artists.
I ordered a mini quad for my grandson in August 09 and it has still not arrived.
The website phone number does not answer, but Alex is kind enough to send you e-mails telling you that the item has been damaged in transit or it is held up in customs, all delaying tactics.
6 e-mails later and numerous phone calls to the courier that Alex is kind enough to divulge, I decided to visit the courier, he rents an office above a reputable haulage contractor.
I was told, and shown documents relating to the container that my item was listed in, will be delivered this week I was told so long as fastbuggies pay the port charges, guess what no delivery, yet another phone call to the courier, only to be told that he advised me to look elsewhere for a quad as it looked like fastbuggies were going skint.
If you read this Alex, I invite you to deny anything I have said, call or e-mail me you have my numbers, you know that all you have given me is a load of lies, and someone that does not deliver what they promise to little children are beyond contempt.
My advice to anyone thinking of buying from this company, please take my advice and steer well clear of them, especially if you are a grandad and have promised your granson a quad.
I have today informed my banks fraud department to investgate this company.

glad im not the only one we ordered 2 and have had all th above excuses that was 4 months ago and three different delivery dates - now we have got fed up and asked for a refund that hasnt been returned and that was 3 weeks ago! dodgy springs to mind! they have £500 of our money and we are highly unlikly to get our boys a pair of matching quads now for xmas!!! stay clear and request a refund - we are claiming ours back from mastercard

By rachael b.
Questions? Get answers from the Fastbuggies staff and other customers.

Fastbuggies?