Review of FashionNova

wholesale@fashionnova.com
2018 Customer choice award

kayyy
7/5/17

They are horrible! I ordered from them on 6/30, here it is 7/5 and I have not received a confirmation email or anything. My fashion nova account shows "you haven't place an order yet"...but my checking account shows that the money was deducted. I've been emailing since 6/30 and I've called the 800# (which is a BS line, with an annoying recording.) I've left so many messages, and even commented on their IG post. Still nothing! I will never ever order from them again!

gratianap
7/5/17

I ordered a dress with this company on 6/25 they stated they needed an additional 4 days. Fine. But here we are 7/5 and still nothing, so I sent an email email to request an update or a refund to my card. They cancelled my order with no explanation but gave me store credit. I'M NOT INTERESTED!! They can't evn fulfill the orders as they come and they thing I want my money to be applied as a credit??? Absolutely not!! I've spent soooo much money with this company and lately they've just been unprofessional to deal with.

hd50
7/5/17

Same same situation. ordered something . sent me a freakin apology. tracking number doesnt work. sent them 3 mails, one message on instagram one on facebook, called them (without a answer of course). never received a proper explanation ... just automated response or a staff that dont know how to handle it because she isnt responding to what im clearly asking her. Ive spent more than a thousand dollars over the past 7 month but this is honestly the worst experience i ever had i my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHATS MORE ANNOYING... EVERY 2 MINUTES THEY ARE POSTING $#*! ON INSTAGRAM BUT CAN MIND TO ANSWER OUR MESSAGE. RIDICULOUS. WILL MAKE SURE TO COMMENT UNDER TEHEIR PICTURE WITH THE LINK TO HERE SO PEOPLE WONT GET FOOLED ANYMORE.... THIS IS $#*!ERY

claudiag33
7/5/17

The advertise 2 day shipping for $75+ orders which encourages customers to spend more, which I did but they do not honor it??? This is so unethical and perhaps illegal. Ordered June 22nd and still nothing. I've sent them numerous emails and receive the same canned email back about an upgrade in their system which are causing orders to be 24-48 hours more processing time. BS because now 2 weeks later with promised 2 day shipping and still nothing. No tracking information nothing. I don't want a damn giftcard for a place who doesn't provide product, I want my full refund back. You seem to have no issues taking our money immediately but take all the time to send product...if at all. That's yet to be seen.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER!!

kims263
7/5/17

I purchased 5 outfits on June 20th, 2017 for $148 CDN and paid $6 USD for express shipping. All I received was an order confirmation, its now July 5th and Fashion Nova has neglected to ship my products. I am very frustrated since they took money from me and they refuse to provide an update on my shipping, this will be the last time I ever order anything off Fashion Nova. I only managed to get a refund of $6 USD, and I emailed customer support several times with no response. Then a I received a reply from Shanon Hendricks who refuses to give an update. Although there is a delay for shipping this is unacceptable especially since customers have paid for their order. The phone number is a joke because you cant reach a live person. I have already started the process for disputing the charge with my bank and I strongly advise people not to order from Fashion Nova ever again.

ericap23
7/5/17

I placed an order on the 24th of June and haven't received any information on my shipping process, and it's now July 5th. I called and could not speak to anyone. I will never order from the again..

kl550
7/5/17

Literally typed in google "what is going on with fashion nova" and this is the first link i see. Everyone else is experiencing what I am going through too.

First time buyer with Fashion Nova. Placed an order mid-June- they cancelled my order a week and a half later and refunded it- although i had thought this was literally about to arrive any day.

Placed a second order June 22nd, adding one additional item to my cart (value over $400 USD). I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY TRACKING OR SHIPPING INFORMATION.

It is now July 5th- and NOTHING.

I have a trip on July 12th- i was SO excited to wear these items while i was away.

Now I am just SO frustrated and mad that i wasted my time and MONEY when i couldve ordered from other sites OR in store.

#BOYCOTTFASHIONNOVA

tannckyn
7/5/17

Very unreliable website with bad customer service.Never shopping on this site again!

kendrab20
7/5/17

The quality of clothes aren't as good as what you think. The quality is cheap. The process for ordering was awful - it took them a week to even send me an apology for not getting my stuff to me in a timely manner - after reaching out numerous times -
i had sent an email i wanted to cancel my order, a few hours later i finally received my first update email that my package was going to arrive in the morning (even thought help desk couldn't tell me the status of my order the day before). The process of returns is even worse - you must pay for shipping which is crazy - THEN they only give you a gift card so you have to buy from them again WHICH I DO NOT WANT. go find another online store that is easier to deal with and has better clothes.

martinl102
7/5/17

A few years ago they were great company to deal with. But recently when placing orders to get expedited shipping the orders are not coming when they say they are or if they even come. I placed an order in the beginning of June and met the limit for 2 day shipping. I did not get a reply until July 4th after many emails that some of my item shipped. The remaining items we're not shipped or they sent me a gift card along with a promo code to spend more money. It's b******* when you order a month in advance for an event and still cannot get your clothes. Instead of refunding you your money or giving you the option what you want to do with your money, they just send you a gift card. Great quality clothes, terrible customer service! Just because you reach a limit for shipping and have item in your cart does not mean they are coming!

yasminh4
7/5/17

I ordered from this site on jun 23d with an extra fast shipping. Spent $300 my order hasn't been shipped. My emails are going unanswered I waited two weeks to get an email saying your order is in transit I keep looking at the tracking and there's no movements not to mention half of my order is missing and they gave me store credit without any explanation. I am so disappointed with FN I am due to go on a trip this week. With no clothes and no money to spend. #nofrauds

nancyf65
7/4/17

I love their clothes and variety, but their customer service and overall performance makes it not worth to shop here. I have had several issues with FN, it is so difficult to make a return or contact someone from customer service. They say 48-hours but Ive e-mailed three times and its been almost two weeks since my first e-mail. They once withheld money from a return a made because they are the ones who lost the shipping tracking label that I sent and had me retrieve another from USPS. I recently ordered for 2-day shipping for an event last weekend and it has been a week and a half since I have received this order -- I didn't even have my order and had to shop more in person. Now when I return everything, I will only get store credit. Why encourage someone to keep shopping and spending money to get 2-day shipping if you will not be honoring this? There should have been a warning ALL OVER their website, not a sorry Instagram post and e-mail DAYS later past the arrival date. The e-mail said to add four more days to the expecting arrival date, well it's been 10 days since and my order is still not due for another two days. During this wait period, one of the items I ordered went out of stock (HOW?) and they sent me a random e-mail with store credit, didn't even bother to reach out or explain what it was for. I had to look into my account and see one dress didn't get a label. If they were the ones who over-sold product, then why would I be given back store credit as opposed to the cash back? I dont understand that what so ever. I used to love Fashion Nova, but sadly a business analyst needs to oversee this company and turn it around. You guys are bigger than ever now, keep up with the times! Hire more people, work around the clock to flow better and keep your promises.

lashaunc1
7/4/17

Just don't even do it. I ordered stuff on 6/26 still waiting...didn't get a confirmation number or anything.

thandiw2
7/4/17

I made a purchase with fashion nova on 6/26. I never received my a confirmation email with my order ID or any shipping information. It is now 7/4 and I've still received NOTHING. I've tried calling and can not get through. I am terrified because I am reading that many others are experiencing this SAME issue. I do not know how to get my money back or track my items because I trusted that the confirmation email would be sent and I'd be given an ID number. I do not know what to do at this point??? HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. DO NOT SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY.

camilles26
7/4/17

Listen! This is the second time I've experienced this with Fashion Nova. After my first try with them took me forever to get my items and a gift card I didn't ask for, I emailed and dissed them out eventually some of the items were shipped and the remaining balance refunded. Despite this I tried Fashion Nova again and received items on time. Third times was a *****! I am so upset with Fashion Nova, once again they can not fill the order ontime, issued a tracking number for part of the order-God knows if I will even received that, but the most important item which is for my engagement shoot this weekend is still "preparing for shipment" and then this morning I get an email for a gift card in the amount of that item! Fashion Nova I did not ask for a gift card! Do not advertise 2 day shipment and you are incapable of doing so! Your business model is deplorable! I will never ever buy from you guys again! Hire more staff! Invest in a better system! If you will have downtime advise your customers before we place orders so we know what to expect! Make your customer service reachable! You guys suck! Send my money back!!!!!!!

angelac124
7/4/17

I have ordered from FASHION NOVA several times. Never had this issue!! Ordered 1 DRESS for my bday and NOTHING!! Placed order June 23,2017 its July 4th. Order is UNFULFILLED. I'm livid. They didn't waist any time taking the payment. Prior to ordering they should have said they are updating DO NOT PLACE ORDER!!! I have emailed and called. Only thing I get it a automatic reply!!! I've started a dispute with PayPal!! Send my order or complete refund. I DON'T WANT NO DAMN STORE CREDIT!!

vicv9
7/3/17

I placed my oder on June 23th, I spent $10 for fast international shipping but today is July 4 and nothing arrived yet!!!
Never buy from this company anymore!!!!!

sharony15
7/3/17

I made an order since June 15th for 5 items, they sent me 3 items 10 days after and said the rest (which was the most important) will come later. I received a gift card from them with no explanation as to what the gift card is for and I have contacted them but no reply and I still have not gotten the rest of my stuff and now is July 3rd. This will be my last order from them!

autumns15
7/3/17

Terrible customer service!! And very hard to get a hold of!! 2 weeks later and I still have NOT received my tracking number. Then one of my items are supposedly out stick so now I get a stupid in store credit discount sent to my email. I have been emailing and calling them for weeks and NO RESPONSE. I am not happy at all. I hope that I receive my items or I got scammed.

tarrat
7/3/17

Well I order from them 6 days ago cause it said my item will be here in 2 days well it's been a week and I emailed them and got an email back that didn't have anything to do with what I emailed them about i will never order anything on line with them it's best to visit a store. Then they going to say my item is not available and they giving me store credit well I contact my bank and that's not going to happen not on my watch give me my money back now!!!

gisellep5
7/3/17

Literally been waiting for two weeks for my package been emailing and NO response. I'm going to file a claim with my credit card company because they are clearly scam artists, ladies beware DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE!!!! you will be very disappointed.

debbyn1
7/3/17

I've ordered on the 20th of june got a confirmation for ghe order! Took awhile till i got the email that it shipped, when i tracked the order there were a few items missing which i got store credit quite easily, but it's july and still didn't recieve my my order, tracker says my package didn't leave the states which is confusing.. i was so excited but now i am so dissapointed from their costumer service!

brem6
7/3/17

Today is July 3rd I made an order 5 days ago and I have yet to receive any tracking information. The 1-800 for them is bogus, I called and selected all of the prompts and no on ever answers the phone. My advice is order else where and save yourself the headache.

fuckinp
7/3/17

I ORDERED CLOTHING THE 27TH. THE SAID TO GIVE THEM 24/48 TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SHIPMENT. I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM. SENT THEM AN EMAIL AND THEY CONTACTED ME BACK SAYING THE ITEMS ARE NOT IN STOCK BUT THEY HAVE MY MONEY AND WILL PUT THE BALANCE ON THE GIFT CARD. OK I WENT TO CHECK THE ITEMS I HAD ORDERED ARE STILL IN STOCK AND THE GIFT CARD DIDN'T HAVE ANY FUNDS ON IT. I HAVE ORDERED FROM THEM BEFORE BUT I THINK THEY ARE GETTING SO MANY ORDERS THEY CAN'T KEEP UP. I DON'T WANT NO DAMN GIFT CARD I WANT MY ITEMS OR MY MONEY BACK. I REACH OUT TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY FOR A REFUND ON THAT PURCHASE. FASHION NOVA CAN KISS MY A$$ IF THEY THINK THEY GOING TO KEEP MY MONEY AND NOT GET ANY OF THE ITEMS I PURCHASED. OK I UNDERSTAND THEY INVENTORY RUNS OUT SO WHY THEY COULDN'T SHIP THE ITEMS I SEE THEY STILL DO HAVE AND GIFT CARD ME OR REFUND FOR THE ITEMS THEY DON'T HAVE. PLEASE BEWARE AND YOU GET THE RUN AROUND WHEN YOU EMAIL WITH SOME GENERIC EMAIL THAT IS AUTOMATIC TO YOU. THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!! NOT A FAN OF THEM ANYMORE WON'T SPEND MY MONEY WITH THEM. I ORDERED MY STUFF FOR VACATION AND NOT I HAVE TO RUN TO THE MALL TO REPLACE WHAT THEY DIDN'T SEND ME. THEY TALK ABOUT 2 DAY SHIPPING AND THEN I GET AN EMAIL TO USE SORRY30 CODE BECAUSE THEY ARE BACKED UP ON THEIR SHIPMENT. PLEASE BE AWARE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN GET A LIVE PERSON ON THE PHONE ALWAYS PRE-RECORDED MESSAGES. THEY JUST LOST ONE! I'M DONE WITH THEIR BS BUSINESS THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY COMPANY ONLINE THAT SELLS CLOTHES.

monicac67
7/3/17

bad customer service I placed an order on June 20, today is July 3 tomorrow will be 2 weeks I haven't received no tracking number or my package.. I have a friend that order last week and she got her package today that very unfair.

102 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?