Review of FamilyDollar

Tel: 866-377-6420
press@familydollar.com

shelleyh53
4/22/19

Living in tiny town, family dollar is the cheap place to go. However the customer service is bad. Been followed around store as if I'm going to steal a dollar item is all I care n stand. Will not sit still here again.

jenniferr429
11/16/18

I do like this store. Problem is, I don't like the fighting that goes on at this store and all the thieves target this store. It's sad. Most of the equipment don't work and majority of the police department lives in there. I'm just saying!!

brandonr69
2/13/18

Family Dollar is a one-stop shop and my family has been patronizing this company ever since. I can say that some items were really high! but man, almost all the things we need is already here and their staffs are polite and friendly which is a plus point for me.

nancyk79
1/23/18

The Family Dollar store on Evans Street in Greenville is mostly cleaned and sometimes you can find what you are looking for in there. The big issue is when you want cash back from this store. Instead of fixing the register so customers can get cash back, they put up a sign saying, "No Cash Back." When it first opened, it was easy to get cash back now today that sign is just a normal for that store. I have to go to Harris Teeter or just somewhere else to get cash back when using my debit card. I just don't understand why they don't fix that issue. It's the same issue every day and I really hate going into that store sometimes. I wouldn't recommend shopping at this store if you need cash back because their system doesn't work. Not fair to consumers. I feel every store where consumers shop should be up-to-date even getting cash back. This is poor services and a downfall for the store. The workers are friendly and kind to you but their equipment is poor.

gailp42
7/8/17

I went to Family Dollar on Quaker Road, Queensbury, NY on June 30th 2017......what a great atmosphere in that store. The manager is sooooo friendly and congenial. Greeted me with a "hello how are you today..... is there anything I can help you with. " The store is clean and neat....just amazing. I have been in this store a couple of years ago and swore I would never go back but on June 30th I was looking for decorations for a party and did wonder into the store and ami glad I did. I was greeted, offered assistance, and I felt important to this Family Dollar. I will be returning to this store each week to shop for goods that I need as I looked through the store and saw many brand names of items that I use and combined with the friendlyness that I received this store will be a main stop for me on shopping days.

christopherl64
3/26/17

I had had a long day I work 10 to 12 hours a day I left my wallet on counter apparently,didn't realize until later after store had closed,went back the next morning Ellise had put it aside for me what a lifesaver everytime I visit store she is very busy but is happy to stop what she's doing and help tremendous asset to you're company,she is obviously trustworthy and considerate

richardk109
2/13/17

1st I was put on hold for 18 min. Well today I got your insert dated from 2/9 to 2/12 well today is 2/13 coupon no good New store linden nj

brianh160
7/13/16

Is it store policy NOT to take returns , or exchange an item for the same ? I bouthen laid it down and said " see, no leak" but when i put the bag in mytrunkght a plastic bottle of de-greaser that leaked all over my trunk. I just want a replacment bottle. The store manager would not replace it and went in the back and filled the bottle with water and stood it up on the counter and said "look, no problem" but the cap wasn't tight.and it leaked. Remember, i just wanted a new bottle. IT COST A DOLLAR ...And that's not including the ruined microfiber rags. he gave me the corporate phone number..I will go to the other Dollar Tree.....STORE # 08079 canal st. salem ma.

nykiela
5/23/16

Its great

anital21
3/30/16

Been shopping at store on Hawthorne Rd. Gainesville Florida for over 5 years and will never spend another penny in any family dollar store again due to the consistent rudeness of employee Jeri. She threatened me outside of store and this was all due to wanting a separate bag for items going to different place and I feel if I spend my money at any family dollar store it will help pay her for constantly being rude to many customers. It's a shame one person can take away from the multiple because they have no people skills and can't talk to people w/o attitude

michaela130
4/22/15

I had taken the advice of my girlfriend, Ashley, to shop at places like this to save money. Although some deals were not bad, I didn't realize a total savings from it. The major grocery chains charge pretty much the same price as this place did. The selection was similar and the prices reflected no specific savings whatsoever. It is a dank little store and the staff was friendly and professional enough, but it was cloying in there and I had a hard time breathing.

Overall, it wasn't a bad experience, but Family Dollar needs to upgrade in several areas if they are expected to survive and continue business.

Questions? Get answers from the FamilyDollar staff and other customers.

FamilyDollar?