Review of FairySeason

Tel: 0086-1731807
service@fairyseason.com

kutubk
7/21/19

I will come again on this store.

It was my first order with fairyseason and was very nice.
thanks you offered me exact what i was looking for. I did order for 3 short dress and they were really amazing.
The quality was good and prices were pocket friendly. The order was delivered on time as agreed and will have to shop again.

anjam6
7/21/19

Fairyseason has many offers.
The styles have elegant look and they look so appealing.
Sooner i will fill my wardrobe with their clothes as everything is great.
Jeans,trousers, bikins, tops, boots, flats all reall marvelous.
I will recommend.

dipeshr1
7/21/19

I was presented with an inconvenience with an order, specifically with some shoes ordered, but I had a problem with the size, so I communicated via chat with customer service where they kindly treated me solving the inconvenience, sending me back the shoes with the correct size.

adityas44

I had extraordinary experience

First of i would like to thank fairyseason.
Despite all the negative reviews concerning this services I came to understand that if you haven't give something a try don't just believe in what others are saying.
Yeah, of a truth when I give Fairyseason a try I came to experience an extraordinary customer service support, quality goods of the dresses and shoes I bought and with an amazing discount of price with a super fast delivery time. What a wonderful services, I proudly say thank you fairyseason for your superb delivery.....

sakiba4

Fair price

To be honest I love to spend as little money as possible when I buy anything, so this shop really caught my attention.
I bought a dress for myself just as a test to see how will it turn out. And I wasn't dissapointed. The dress is perfect and it fits perfectly.
I am sure that I will buy another one in a couple of weeks just because both me and my mom are satisfied

mukeshs15

Good variety

Here in this store if you find a lot of clothes, shoes, boots flats, swimwear and evrything for a perfect woman shop. I mean exactly the variety they have, there are many different designs to choose from.
I bought a dress here and upto now I cant believe I received a 30% discount. Thank you for the amazing offer I am so glad

rahuls186
7/21/19

I must say its a website with unique trends and styles
I am so excited because not all online shops have so much variety and this is undoubtedly innovating in the world of fashion.
With the clothes that I find here, I am absolutely sure that I am wearing a style clothing that is at the forefront of fashion.

aakashk2
7/21/19

I'm surprised with all the variety of clothing designs in this store.
I am very surprised because not all stores have so much variety and this is undoubtedly innovating in the world of fashion.
In all the tour I did in the store I noticed that they have many different designs and very beautiful.

goluj1

Appealing discounts

I have received the biggest discount ever. 42% is not a joke having in mind the quality of dresses I received from them. The fact that they were able to help me track my shipping gave me more confidence.
I love them.
My second order was delivered today and fairyseason you are the best.
Good packaging and quality products happens to be part of you. Thank you will shop again.

jesss98
7/16/19

I wish I saw the overall rating for this site before I purchased anything. I ordered a tank top on 6/21, expedited (3-7 days), to have in time for the 4th of July. Independence Day came and went....On 7/8, I sent an e-mail stating I never received a shipping confirmation and to please cancel and refund my order immediately as I no longer needed the item. I sent this e-mail early in the AM. Early evening the same day, I got a response and a shipping confirmation within an hour of each other.

SO, it was not until I reached out that my order was shipped even thought I clearly (and professionally) stated I no longer needed the item. I e-mailed back and forth a few times stating the same thing over and over; I would like a refund as I paid for an item and a service within a certain time frame and it was not met.

The best that could be offered was 20% refund of the shipping fee ($2).

I am not one to write negative reviews, but this was worthy of one.

PS. It is 7/16 and I still have not received my shirt yet. So, 18 days for it to ship and it has been nearly a month and I still don't have my item.

Not recommended in the least bit!

maggieg10
7/14/19

Worst customer service ever. Got two tankinis both XL in size after measuring myself according to their chart. One tankini is way too big and one my boobs were sticking out. Obviously sizing issues. I wrote many emails, nothing, then I wrote a review to which they responded with "we have emailed you to rectify issue". They did not email me. I updated my review to state that they'd lied and I received an email immediately telling me that they would send the right sizes as long as I paid $5 shipping. I have emailed 7 times since to ask how to pay and asked for confirmation that the new sizes have been sent, nothing. I'm over it. Don't ever buy from these dodgy scammers. How can you send two XL items when they are so incredibly different in measurement?!? I've given up on trying to fix this issue, like a lot of people on the reviews pages.

meghanp30
7/12/19

It took over a month for my T-shirt's to arrive and the company sent me an email and said they decided to send me a size larger than I ordered because people say the shirts run small. They were all gigantic. Waiting to hear back from customer service if they will send me what I ordered since there are no returns or exchanges. Be ware of ordering from here!

ayushj3
7/5/19

I Am really addicted to this website, i can't stop myself view their dresses every now and then and even if i have no intentions of buying it i will still buy. love it.
I wish i knew this website before. I must say this is an awesome store.
Prices are great and shopping is hassle free

vishalr9
7/5/19

I like so many items there: clothes, shoes, jewellery... and prices are not so expensive so ordinary people can afford them.
I recommend fairyseason to all my friends. Many people borrowed dress from me and they complimented the fit and style.
Their customer support is smooth and dont charge anything for return.

rakeshl5
7/5/19

I ordered dresses for my sister here in fairyseason and they were really looking beautiful during of family dinner party,I highly recommend this site for your orders on your special occasions.
The dress was so comfortable, especially if you have to wear for entire day.
I love the look, feel and quality of the dress.

omkarb1

Happy

I ignored the negative reviews and purchased my dress , I'm extremely happy with my purchases it perfectly fits and very beautiful.
The price range is amazing and i really adore the designs on the website.
And the quality of the stuff is great.
Shipping was fast and my returned items were promptly credited.

viratk4
7/5/19

It's been a pleasure being in fairyseason.The customer service is good.
And the product is more than what I expected.
It's high quality. My mum love my gift so much.
Good offers.
Sale discounts are really interesting

rijus
7/5/19

I've been looking for long time for a special and unique party dress on May and I find this site very amazing.
This dress is pretty good for me no matter the price or the style.
I ordered one but a little worried about the size and I phoned them got great favor. Finally, I got my beloved dress. Really really thank you. Will come the next time!

joshonc
7/5/19

Only go to this place if you want the coolest, cutest clothing at totally reasonable prices.
Staff has amazing taste and is one of the nicest people I've met.
Shipping is fast and prompt.
Additional offers which will increase your savings .
Recommended a lot.

jassis1

Very good

Overall very fast shipping, if you remember it comes a long way from China! Quality is very good, and the products are all like described. And I surely will buy some other stuff soon!
Pricing is super good.
Looks exactly same as displayed.
Customer service is very effective, they help you in a very friendly way....

nayanm1
7/5/19

The quality of the dresses i received from fairyseason is really very nice and soft for me to wear, my mother in law love these dresses very much, a great thanks!
Impressive discounts and offers especially on sale
Their style is very trendy and good to go.

yashb8
7/5/19

I have ordered different things from this site and I was really satisfied, its always
prompt and efficient to anything you ask for and everything arrives in good packaging
and as described when you make the order.
I really recommend it.

sikhat
7/5/19

Fairyseason has extremely lenient return policies; since I almost exclusively return items in-store, Very competent advice, great price, quality as advertised, flawless processing and delivery...I am completely satisfied with every aspect of my experience.
I've been looking for something for a while and looking at the website raised some questions. Questions about the size, quality, return if needed, etc. The support and service by email and phone has been really helpful and fairyseason is definitely recommend for buying beautiful dresses.

laxmid4
7/5/19

Very good experience. Prom dress received as described and fair price. Fast response and great customer service. I will trust fairyseason with future purchases.excellent service. top notch. It was a wonderful experience. Takes all the worry away shopping for high end dresses online. I'm sure I'll be back for more.

sathim
7/5/19

Nice location worth the experience on a range of products. The price is convenient and wonderful and fast delivery. Its products are wonderful. I am very happy to buy their products.
I ordered a shirt for my wife which was unfortunately too tight around the arms - I emailed the fairyseason team about this issue and received a reply within 24 hours, offering me a cash refund which I received immediately to my account.

I will definitely be buying from them again!

I guess in a sense you could say that. I received everything I ordered, but the quality is HORRIBLE. Nothing like what I believed I was ordering. And the shipping time was absolutely unacceptable being well over a month. I ordered in September and didn't receive until October.

By Amy M.

You will not get your order and even when you do, you will be extremely disappointed. I can't actually understand how this company is allowed to do business here. I was sent a broken, cheap looking purse and they WILL NOT refund. I've ordered from similar sites and have never had a problem.

By Laurie L.

Is there a way to get this sight removed as it a scam for ALL consumers, what organize do we do we contract..

By Grace R.

Months, if at all.

By Shannon S.

If you ordered through PayPal, you can open a dispute. I waited 2 months for my orders from this horrible company. Once my PayPal dispute was in progress, they had 5 days to respond (which they didn't), and I got my money back on the 6th day.

By Carole V.

thats just it, they wont refund your money! they only wanted me to accept 15%of what i paid like it was my fault! when i saw china i said nope id probably spend mire on shipping than what i paid!! NEVER AGAIN!!

By denise t.

They run super small. I ordered a XL and when I received it, it fit like a Small

By Marissa J.

It takes months, I recommend disputing it with your bank to get your money back, IF you get it, its poor quality.

By Shannon S.

No. I ordered 2 pair, one is a "medium" & its HUGE and will likely bust at the seems its so cheaply made. The other was supposed to be black leggings, but they have a skirt on them :/

By Shannon S.

You wouldnt get it in time, it takes months and expediting it is just more money in their pocket.

By Shannon S.
Questions? Get answers from the FairySeason staff and other customers.

FairySeason?