Review of FairySeason

London, LONDON WC2H, GB
vessos@aukeys.com

rolandah
10/22/18

I received an email that my item had shipped. 60 days later I still have not received it. When i contacted customer support they gave me the run around. Asking me to give it more time, then to check my post office, and when i demanded a refund i was told they could not give me a refund but I could request them to resend the item. It was a seasonal item to start with, would never arrive in time. When i told them this was unacceptable to me and I demanded a refund, they stopped replying. Please tell everyone you know not to order from this company! They have to be making a ton of money by ripping off so many customers!

nopen17
10/19/18

Do not waste your money on this joke of a company or their clothing. It shouldn't be illegal for them to even be open at all. So ridiculous. A rip off. Go to Etsy. Pay a little more there, but you ACTUALLY get the item you paid for.

jackies157
10/18/18

Service is excellent and I would definitely buy again, excellent quality and very easy to contact and nothing is too much trouble very helpful staff

reneem119
10/18/18

AFTER READING THESE REVIEW'S I'M CONVINCED THEY DON'T EVEN SHIP THEIR PRODUCTS. ONLY WAY I GOT A REFUND WAS TO DISPUTE THROUGH PAYPAL. THEY TRIED MANY TIMES TO GET ME TO CANCEL MY DISPUTE AND BUY SOMETHING ELSE.

IT STARTED WITH THEM FIRST KEEP PUTTING ME OFF TO WAIT A WEEK OR TWO LONGER FOR PRODUCT TO ARRIVE. THEN JUST GIVE ANOTHER WEEK. THEN IT'S TOO LATE TO REFUND SINCE THE ORDER WAS SO LONG AGO.THEN SAID THEY WOULD REFUND BUT I'D HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING ON A FREE SHIPPING ORDER FOR SOMETHING I NEVER RECEIVED. THANKFULLY PAYPAL CAME THROUGH TO GET ME A FULL REFUND.

Tip for consumers: BUY FROM ANYONE ELSE

violets22
10/17/18

It took over a month for my "fleece" shirt to arrive. It was a nasty, gross polyester that no one would ever want touching their skin, the colors were gross. Why make it look nice on line? That marketing doesn't make sense. Of course they don't accept returns. This was the worst quality shirt I've ever encountered. I would never ever wear it

averym25
10/15/18

Ordered a shirt 3 months ago, still don't have it and the company REFUSES to issue me a refund. THEY ARE THIEVES. They use various Facebook accounts under different versions of "Fairy Season". Go look at the comments on this Facebook page. All they do is steal peoples money and never send goods! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

joys128
10/12/18

Do not order from this company. I have been fighting with them for over 2 months to get an item I ordered and paid for. It never arrived. When I contacted them it was "just wait 2 more weeks" over and over. Until finally I had just gotten fed up. I said NO GIVE ME A REFUND. They refuse. We'll resend it. No, Ive already waited almost 3 mo. They argue and email me daily. "We'll just resend it" No how may times do I have to tell you I'll just take a refund. Now they've agreed to refund me but want to deduct a shipping charge from my refund. The shipping they say they paid to a shipping company that never delivered a product. This is between them and the shipping company. I never received a product. I expect a full refund. They are relentless with excuses and ultimately are refusing any refund now at all. I know it's tempting because the pop up and are so cute but Don't do it!!!!!

rachelm296
10/12/18

Purchased two tops . Both poor quality fabric and way too big . Would never purchase from them again. I didnt read the returns policy when I ordered which I regret as I cannot be refunded and will never wear the items. I have been asked to post photos of what I am unhappy about which I have done and am waiting to hear the response

talvt
10/11/18

This company allowed me to order an item that was out of stock and never made me aware of this. The other item I ordered was supposedly sent out days later, it's now over a month later and I have not received a notification about anything nor have I received either of my tops.

I followed up with them to tell me they can't track the item shipped. Give it a few more days. And as for the other that is out of stock, they asked that I just hold off for it when I've clearly asked to be refunded. No need for season shorts any longer once the season has passed.

So not worth spending your money here.

karab60
10/11/18

First of all each shirt arrived as cute as advertised! One was out of stock originally, however they provided excellent feedback, notification, and follow through until I received my item or was willing to offer any other item until I was satisfied. Great customer service!

kimd240
10/10/18

Ordered shirts from this place because the pictures are so cute and the prices amazing. Well if it looks to good to be true..........IT IS!!!! Ordered a XXL and it looks like Jr. Medium. Got the other shirts in XL and the look like Mediums. The shirts are very thin. I WILL NOT ORDER FROM FAIRYSEASON AGAIN.

heran
10/9/18

Yes, they are most probably located in several exotic underpaid countries. So any bad idea I have for FairySeason is only about the owner. The agents helped me a lot. One has to be patient when one pays almost nothing to get their products. I want to thank the helpdesk team for their assistance.

pattieh5
10/9/18

This is one of the worst purchasing experiences I have EVER had! Despite waiting over a full month (still waiting by the way) and numerous requests for the return of my money I've yet to receive either. I wish I would have read the reviews sooner but the shirt I ordered was supposed to be in memory of my Dad and it was an emotional purchase.... ORDER ELSEWHERE!

lir5
10/9/18

I don't like this service! The delivery wasn't on time! I couldn't wait anymore. My t-shirts weren't "S" size. They were huge!!! I don't recommend this shop. Don't waste your time and money

cynthiav44
10/9/18

I have yet to receive my clothes !! They should not sell seasoned shirts cause you will not get them until the season has past if at all!!

patricial271
10/4/18

Thieves, charged my order 6 months ago and never received it. Since they are a scammer of course there is no customer service to call, so emailed them a month ago and still nothing.

heatherl181
9/28/18

Terrible customer service. I never received $100 worth of clothing. Customer service refused to refund or resend items.

jackieh123
9/28/18

i bought a chunky cable cardy - its nothing like the picture at all - a different colour - all holes and pulled threads - not thick and chunky at all - they are trying to say that due to pixels on the screen that is why the colour is different - that doesnt explain the holes and pulled threads - they have the cheek to ask you to keep the crap and give you 10% off your next order- please dont waste your time this company is just a total scam - you are wasting your money and just feeding the scam!!

riod4
9/24/18

I bought a pair of boots and a sweatshirt. Boots arrived looking nothing like the photograph, checked tracking of my top and it says that it was delivered along with the boots. I havent recieved it. After reading previous reviews i dont hold out much hope of recieving it, and looking at the quality of the boots I'm not sure i would want it anyway! Please don't get burned like me, save your money!

tamarahh1
9/24/18

I wish I'd read these reviews first. I ordered from the company (told it was in Canada, not sure where it is now) over one month ago and still have not received my one item. I do understand the distance and international shipping, however, I have ordered from two other companies, one in Canada and the other in China and still received both items before this one. I requested a refund twice and I simply told "please wait for some more days". Unacceptable!! Now that I've seen the other reviews, I don't even think the t-shirt ordered will even be worth waiting for. This place is horrible.

georgian7
9/23/18

Do not buy anything from this company! Keep away at all costs. Really poor quality clothing which you will waste your money on. It's shipped from the UK but the company is in China and you can't send back the awful items they send. They only give you back 20% and leave you with items you can't wear or that look awful.
I bought a bikini which was terrible and damaged in the post as they didn't package it properly and even though this is their fault they would not take responsibility and give me a refund and I cannot send it back.
The dresses are also awful. These are the same dresses sold on another website which I made a mistake with. The material is like dish cloth and not how the photos portray them to look like.
DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING AS YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY

jamieo29
9/23/18

They'll take your money immediately but you'll never see your stuff. Just filed a claim against them. Don't waste your time or money.

amya184
9/21/18

I will not order from this company again it has been 6weeks and I still have not receive my order. I go to track my package and it shows it's still in China.

sarap146
9/21/18

Same as many people have said on here; I ordered 8 weeks ago, never received my items. They sent me the generic email saying I should check with my local post office. This company is a complete scam. Robbing people blind!!!

sherryd89
9/17/18

I ordered 3 items all the same size. 2 of them fit great but one was too large. They would not let me return and get a smaller size. I was willing to pay for shipping and everything.

Yes I believe the place is a scam. Quality of clothes terrible and been 2 months and they're still not giving me my refund.

By Melissa V.

If you ordered through PayPal, you can open a dispute. I waited 2 months for my orders from this horrible company. Once my PayPal dispute was in progress, they had 5 days to respond (which they didn't), and I got my money back on the 6th day.

By Carole V.

This company is a scam. They copy pictures off of Pinterest and Etsy and copy them and sell for dirt cheap.

By Madelyn G.

They run super small. I ordered a XL and when I received it, it fit like a Small

By Marissa J.

It takes months, I recommend disputing it with your bank to get your money back, IF you get it, its poor quality.

By Shannon S.

You will not get your order and even when you do, you will be extremely disappointed. I can't actually understand how this company is allowed to do business here. I was sent a broken, cheap looking purse and they WILL NOT refund. I've ordered from similar sites and have never had a problem.

By Laurie L.

Is there a way to get this sight removed as it a scam for ALL consumers, what organize do we do we contract..

By Grace R.

No. I ordered 2 pair, one is a "medium" & its HUGE and will likely bust at the seems its so cheaply made. The other was supposed to be black leggings, but they have a skirt on them :/

Months, if at all.

By Shannon S.

thats just it, they wont refund your money! they only wanted me to accept 15%of what i paid like it was my fault! when i saw china i said nope id probably spend mire on shipping than what i paid!! NEVER AGAIN!!

By denise t.
Questions? Get answers from the FairySeason staff and other customers.

FairySeason?