Review of FairySeason

London, LONDON WC2H, GB
vessos@aukeys.com

carolm449
7/12/18

RUN AWAY FROM THEM PLEASE. This company is horrible.order was done 1 month ago june..I have email them they stated order was sent on May.i haven't received my order yet and we are on July..the kept my money and did not want to return..

josipas
7/12/18

Clothes is bas quality and sizes are wrong. Never again. Bas bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad

ellim2
7/8/18

I ordered 3 pieces of swimsuit which were cheap and looked nice.
Two of them came after a month but one was never send to me. I contacted them several times and got so shady emails back. I have been arguing them now for about 2 months about this and contacted customer court as well . Still haven't received the refund!

jonan
Jona N.
7/5/18

I ordered a pair of bathing suit on 8th of May, together with a pair of sandals. (very cheap) I got them on 19th of May.
The sizes were right, the quality was equal to what I paid and no delays in delivering.
So yesterday I bought two pairs of bathing suits, today I got an email that part of the order was shipped (only one pair) I will wait and see.
Hope it goes the same way as my first order.

jessical312
7/5/18

I ordered 2 shirts, they took my payment, I received a shipping confirmation that they would be delivered after 1 week. After 3 weeks I received nothing. I contacted the seller and they told me the shirts were both sold out and I would need to pick something different. I told them that sounded suspicious and I wanted my money back. They told me again to pick something different and I told them to refund me or Id contact the BBB & my credit card company. They finally refunded my money after arguing with them for a week. Do not order from this place!

loreend1
7/3/18

Ordered 4 tops, took about 6 weeks to get 3. They sold out the 4th one and never communicated this. I contacted directly and got nowhere. I filed a PayPal dispute and they sent direct to my email if I would cancel they would refund. Of course, I refused since I was not refunded. They then said they couldn't refund because my PayPal was frozen. B.S., I escalated it through PayPal and they waited til the last day to offer my less than I paid. So, now another 10 days to not accept less than I paid. I will not accept 1 penny less at this point because they are scammers. Do not buy from ever!!!

allisonh88
6/28/18

I ordered 9 shirts for a girls trip. We leave tomorrow, and I of course do not have the shirts. Same scam as the other reviewers....I keep receiving emails that say they have been shipped and to be patient. Lesson learned!! I will ALWAYS check the reviews before ordering online.

janah42
6/27/18

Today is June 27th. I ordered 3 bathing suits on April 24th. I got an email on April 26th saying they shipped. I have sent multiple emails telling me to have patience... Like I think 2 months is patient enough! Do not order from here.

lisianam
6/26/18

Ne surtout pas commander via Fairy Season
Les articles ne correspondent pas du tout aux photos. Très mauvaises qualités. .. Même kiabi fait beaucoup beaucoup mieux
De plus , j'ai commandé une taille précise et j'ai reçu une autre taille
Impossibilité de retour ...

Fuyez ... grosse arnaque

tanyaa43
6/25/18

I ordered 4 items from their website. One of them was the wrong size, so I asked to exchange (on their website this was an option).they told me that if I followed the measurements in their size chart there was nothing they could do (which, I did) As I was trying to ask them to pls exchange, they asked me what I wanted to do with the remaining items of my order. I wanted the initial issue resolved first I told them. Then they said that they cancelled the other 2 items I ordered since I 'did not reply' and I could reorder. Then when I told them I would not being doing business on their website anymore, they said the two items i could reorder were now not available. They never even acknowledged my complaint.

georges456
6/25/18

I ordered 4 bathing suits for my girl friend and her friend. One bathing suits came in with dirt marks and it seemed that it was 2 different sizes.The other was shabby!! Then you sent 2 of the medium size ones and again they seemed to different sizes (bikini) plus they shipped the wrong pattern!!
The whole order was a total disaster. They refused to take any responsibility even when I proved it with pictures. They only offered a 9% for something that they will never wear!!

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from them! Ever!!

christinae46
6/23/18

I wish I had read the reviews first what a joke sizes dont match up I ordered a 2xl a 18 and it fitted my teenage son what a $#*! company

joannac53
6/19/18

Terrible company, terrible customer service! Sizes don't fit even with their sizing chart. They wont do refunds and discourage you from sending exchanges by telling you its expensive...it will take a long time for them to send your things...your package may be lost...and so on! DON'T BUY FROM THIS SITE AND TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!!

traceyannej
6/15/18

I have been waiting over 48 days for my order and sent over 27 emails and just get told to wait and will not refund me do not order from them as you wont get it

gabriellec17
6/14/18

Its been 3 months since I order, still receive nothing. No phone number. I will never order anything from this company.

aglaian
6/14/18

Do not waste your time or money ordering from this company. Because they took too long to answer an email regarding my order, I was stuck with two suits that were too small, as returning them would cost more than they are worth.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR $

rebeccab311
6/13/18

I ordered a shirt, got an email confirming my order and I also got a shipping email but...the money was never taken out of my account. This has my husband freaking thinking it is some sort of hacking scam....help!!

charlotter45
6/6/18

I will never order anything from this company again and to return something and the emails they send back and forth are crazy. Took about 20 emails back and forth just to get a CHINA Address and well you know it cost more to send back to them than what you pay for an item and then they also tell you they will have to get their shipping cost back which means I would probably owe them again. JUST NO NO NO

morrisah
6/5/18

You have been warned. I ordered 3 bathing suits , Im normally a medium so ordered a size Large just to play it safe. Well not 1 of the bathing suits fit my bust or I could get up over my waist. The look NOTHING like the pictures on the website. The quality of the material is the cheapest I've ever seen. After emailing them back and forth for 1 week about returning the item ( which will cost more to return in shipping then what they are worth) The BEST that they could offer me was a 15% refund. RIDICULOUS!!!

jacobv34
6/1/18

First off I ordered teacher shirts that I needed in 2 weeks. I emailed them to see when they were arriving and china town stated that they were not in stock which was NOT disclosed when I purchased them! Ridiculous!!! I am still waiting for my orders!!!! 2nd of all I ordered 2 other shirts in a size large and one came in a size small and tag said size large!!!! rip off website!!!!!
They do not even let you sign in your account to check the tracking status!!!!!!!! I hope this scammer business goes out of business! I will report them to Business of Bureau!

karinw18
6/1/18

The quality is super cheap and if something doesn't fit, they give you the runaround when you try to return. They asked for pictures and proceeded to tell me the clothes looked liked they did on the website - um no they didn't. A razor back tank for a woman looked like a non razorback man's tank top. They said they would offer me 10% my next purchase. I have no desire to purchase anything form there site ever again.

amys445
6/1/18

clothing was ok... nothing great. first part of the order came in like 2 weeks... second part of the order came in almost 2 months. i ordered a Large bikini because it said it runs small and because of their measurements posted.... they sent me an XL. when i contacted them they gave me the run around (seems like they dont speak english) and then finally said they sent me an XL because it runs small and they thought this would fit me better!!!!??? they told me to keep it and they will give me 10% off. How does this help me with a bikin that does not fit?? hahaha so ridiculous. im at a loss for words with this company except dont order from them. id give negative stars if i could

roer4
6/1/18

I spent $102 & needed to return $50 worth of bathing suits that did not fit.
They asked for pictures of the purchase, which I did. They then asked for pictures of them so they could see them better outside of the packaging.
Which I again replied with more pictures of what I planned to return. It then cost me $23.50 to mail it back, for them to only give me back 15% of the returns. That $7.50...are you kidding me???
They offered 10% off my next purchase...again, you must be kidding me.
Now Ive spent money returning them on top of the order, for a meseale seven dolors...NEVER AGAIN.
I want to do everything I can to shut them down ASAP. That is my money and I want it back.

bistaz
6/1/18

They told me my order was delivered 25th march 2018 and up to now nothing came to me even though I have already paid for that through my credit card.

viktoriat1
5/29/18

First, I thought it was a fake page because the clothes is very cheap and the shipping is for free. So I ordered a very cheap swimsuit to try if it will come or not. It came like in 10 days and it is really pretty and also the material is very good. I was very very pleased!

Yes I believe the place is a scam. Quality of clothes terrible and been 2 months and they're still not giving me my refund.

By Melissa V.

If you ordered through PayPal, you can open a dispute. I waited 2 months for my orders from this horrible company. Once my PayPal dispute was in progress, they had 5 days to respond (which they didn't), and I got my money back on the 6th day.

By Carole V.

This company is a scam. They copy pictures off of Pinterest and Etsy and copy them and sell for dirt cheap.

By Madelyn G.

They run super small. I ordered a XL and when I received it, it fit like a Small

By Marissa J.

It takes months, I recommend disputing it with your bank to get your money back, IF you get it, its poor quality.

By Shannon S.

You will not get your order and even when you do, you will be extremely disappointed. I can't actually understand how this company is allowed to do business here. I was sent a broken, cheap looking purse and they WILL NOT refund. I've ordered from similar sites and have never had a problem.

By Laurie L.

Is there a way to get this sight removed as it a scam for ALL consumers, what organize do we do we contract..

By Grace R.

No. I ordered 2 pair, one is a "medium" & its HUGE and will likely bust at the seems its so cheaply made. The other was supposed to be black leggings, but they have a skirt on them :/

Months, if at all.

By Shannon S.

thats just it, they wont refund your money! they only wanted me to accept 15%of what i paid like it was my fault! when i saw china i said nope id probably spend mire on shipping than what i paid!! NEVER AGAIN!!

By denise t.
Questions? Get answers from the FairySeason staff and other customers.

39 Photos for FairySeason