Review of FairySeason

FairySeason reviews

vessos@aukeys.com

ajs27
12/16/17

Worst customer service ever. They sent a product that was broken, would not send a replacement even after sending pictures. finally after two months offered a 30% refund which seemed completely unfair but what ever. They gave me a 10% refund. Dishonest horrible quality.

meganh83
12/16/17

This place is a joke. I spent $50 on t-shirts that were very small, I returned the items at a cost of $25 for shipping. They rejected my package and wont refund me. This is the biggest SCAM ever. Horrible place, do NOT do business with them!

kathyk108
12/15/17

Ordered November 11th. Sent 2 emails to find out where order is and finally I did receive an email......was told held in customs!!!! After seeing other unhappy disappointed reviews, I know I have either no merchandise (Christmas Shirts) or they won't fix or I'll never receive. Plan on making a complaint to PayPal. With enough people complaining, they should stop handling Fairy Season Orders!!!!! Fairy Season should refund everyone for lack of quality merchandise, delayed orders and excuses of no orders!!!!!!

avac12
12/14/17

HORRIBLE LOW QUALITY, like worse than Dollar Store stuff. Small sizes, ill fitting, cheap material. It looks very little like the photos. Paid though Paypal but they are fighting it so right now I am out $133

hhk1
12/13/17

CRAPPY stuff that is WAY too small even though I ordered on the large size just in case. Items don't look ANYTHING like they do in the photos. Absolute crap. Unwearable garbage. Looks like items were made by a young child......I'm guessing made by child slave labor. I wish I researched the company first. Customer service refusing to answer my emails, and there is no phone number. DOOON'T DO IT! You will be ripped off by these thieves!!!

fm30
12/12/17

I did not do my research. I ordered 2 Christmas shirts 4 weeks ago - and have received nothing. It's a scam. Impossible to get any feedback or communication.

DO NOT ORDER FROM FAIRY SEASON.

jennifere82
12/12/17

I have contacted the company numerous times and no response or items shipped. Don't get had like I did. Don't buy FairySeason!

bethanym29
12/11/17

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I didn't do my due diligence and check the reviews. Payment went through on Nov. 29, then received an email on Dec. 1 saying my shirts have shipped - the tracking codes were fake. Dec. 11, I contacted their customer service site. My husband discovered this site. We are now disputing the charges. This is what I get for being cheap! BE STRONG AND RESIST THIS SITE.

sheryd1
12/7/17

The items I ordered took forever to get here, were very poor quality and the sizing was very small. Returns are not accepted.

teyak
12/5/17

I ordered a shirt for the 4th of July, and here it is Christmas, just now receiving my shirt. 2 times too small. Ordered a 2x, I'm a large, and it fits like an XS! DO NOT BUY from this crappy ass website.

maryh379
12/5/17

This company is a fraud!!!! RUN don't walk away from this site!!

They don't "handle" returns so therefore you are stuck with, (if you ever receive), an item that is cheaply made and sized wrong!

They should be shut down!!

kathyn57
12/4/17

bought 2 dresses from them. ordered up into a size L - I actually wear a M. Items arrived and their size L was actually like a size S - couldn't even begin to wear these dresses. Contacted FairySeason - they offered 10% then 15% discounts. If I can't wear them why would I settle on a discount - I want a full refund and you can have these tiny dresses back - they will do me no good. Horrible customer service. NEVER AGAIN. SHOULD HAVE READ REVIEWS PRIOR TO ORDERING.

sashaj10
12/1/17

You do get what you pay for as the saying goes and less. I am a large and x-large did not come close to fitting in the shirt I ordered. One shirt had sequins on it and so poorly done I won't even give it to anyone I know for Christmas. Cute ideas but very poor quality. Expect to wear what I could once and then it will be falling apart.

tammyj42
11/30/17

Very very slow shipping! They are very misleading! Very cheap quality! "Get what you pay for!"
Sizes are about 2 sizes smaller than normal! Will never order again from here!

ed6975
11/28/17

Ordered shirts from this company and paid EXTRA for "early shipping" thinking that would mean i'd get the products within 7-10 days. The extra shipping only means that they SHIP the items within that timeframe. Products come from China. I don't have a problem with where they come from but I DO have a huge issue with paying extra for them to be shipped, only to find out that that just means they make it into the box and into the postal service. Company cannot tell me when I will receive the items and will not refund. Do not order from this company!

jennifers444
11/25/17

Ordered 5 shirts. Took weeks to receive only 4 shirts of very poor quality and inaccurate sizing. Did not receive the 5th shirt. Started a paypal inquiry and the company admitted they canceled the 5th shirt order and would only refund me if I canceled my PayPal claim. Continued the claim, which is still in pocess, and they've offered me a PARTIAL refund for a shirt they NEVER sent. Why would I want only a partial refund for something I DID NOT RECEIVE?? Makes no sense. Total scam company stealing money and providing terrible quality miss represented clothing.

laceym10
11/25/17

I should have read the reviews before purchasing! I also should have realized the prices were too good to be true! I ordered some bathings suits and they were all just awful! A regular bottom that fits like a thong, another that the material is different on each side, they don't look anything like the pictures and above all their customer service is awful. I reached out to return things and they said they needed specific pictures of everything and then will possibly give a partial refund! Do not use this site!

carried41
11/25/17

I placed an order before reading the reviews. Five minutes after that I read them and tried to cancel my order. They advised I couldnt. Order came a month later. 1 shirt fits out of the 7 things I ordered and it had a hole. Ive asked for refunds from day one and couldnt get one not even with the hole in the shirt. Extremely annoyed. Then had to cancel our card due to fraud. Beware!!!!

jeskah
11/23/17

Sizes run super small....i got large.....fits like a small/med...took forever to get here.....the cut neck hoodies did not sit right and are made of cheap material!

shannons115
11/22/17

I ordered 5 shirts from this horrible company ! I wear a large and ordered 2xl they wouldn't fit my daughter who wears a 0. I emailed them with pics and they tried to tell me it was my lighting.....No there is a big difference the shirt I ordered had a brown turkey on it and the one I received had a pink turkey! Don't waste your money people! O and they want to refund me 10% of each shirt ooooh wow .20 cents I rate it 000

deeannem
11/22/17

Ordered thanksgiving T-shirt weeks before thanksgiving. Received an email that it was shipped but never received it. Apparently its all a scam. Dont order from them

cindyg77
11/22/17

Ordered women's Christmas shirts and was rewarded with "free shipping" as is now customary on many sites relayed to amount spent. The fine print is it can take "up to 60 days" to receive your packages! My post Thanksgiving surprise is ruined! DONT USE THIS COMPANY - wish I had read the reviews!

cherylb139
11/20/17

Very cheap and poor quality I ordered a tee shirt, it came, it is so thin you can see through it, the arms are for somebody that doesnt have any meat on them just bones. Quality is shoddy. Total waste of money.

tonis63
11/19/17

I ordered a shirt from them on Oct. 8th, took about 3 weeks but I received the wrong size shirt. Contacted them back because they sent the wrong size and they wanted me to keep it and give me 30% off my next order. I told them NO, I want what I ordered. They told me they would send the correct size and just keep the original shirt they sent. Well now it is Nov. 18th and I still don't have the shirt. Customer service is extremely slow and really nonexistent. Wish I would have read these reviews before ordering!! Again..just don't do it!

leighc29
11/19/17

I ordered 3 shirts and 1 pair of pants. 1 shirt was fine, 2nd shirt looked like a 5 year old made it. Seam and hem lines all over replace, all crooked. Shirt was flat in some places and all bunched up in other spots. Awful. Jeans were NOT what was advertised. Size large would likely fit a size 2 or 4. Cheapest zipper known to mankind and no hole to fasten them. Haven't received third shirt yet.

Yes I believe the place is a scam. Quality of clothes terrible and been 2 months and they're still not giving me my refund.

By Melissa V.

If you ordered through PayPal, you can open a dispute. I waited 2 months for my orders from this horrible company. Once my PayPal dispute was in progress, they had 5 days to respond (which they didn't), and I got my money back on the 6th day.

By Carole V.

This company is a scam. They copy pictures off of Pinterest and Etsy and copy them and sell for dirt cheap.

By Madelyn G.

They run super small. I ordered a XL and when I received it, it fit like a Small

By Marissa J.

It takes months, I recommend disputing it with your bank to get your money back, IF you get it, its poor quality.

By Shannon S.

You will not get your order and even when you do, you will be extremely disappointed. I can't actually understand how this company is allowed to do business here. I was sent a broken, cheap looking purse and they WILL NOT refund. I've ordered from similar sites and have never had a problem.

By Laurie L.

No. I ordered 2 pair, one is a "medium" & its HUGE and will likely bust at the seems its so cheaply made. The other was supposed to be black leggings, but they have a skirt on them :/

Months, if at all.

By Shannon S.

Nope. Lesson learned. I also was scammed. I've ordered from other sites like them and have never had a bad experience. They are a scam site that gives the legit ones a bad rep.

By Laurie L.

thats just it, they wont refund your money! they only wanted me to accept 15%of what i paid like it was my fault! when i saw china i said nope id probably spend mire on shipping than what i paid!! NEVER AGAIN!!

By denise t.
Questions? Get answers from the FairySeason staff and other customers.

35 Photos for FairySeason