Review of FairySeason

Tel: 0086-1731807
service@fairyseason.com

adebayow
2/21/19

All your clothing are beautifully designed they all make sense
All that buy them for me ask for more
Don't depreciate the good work
Keep them up

jessb92
2/21/19

I ordered $70 worth of bikinis WITH EXPRESS SHIPPING (an extra $10) a month ago. I didn't receive any of the bikinis or any order number in my email and the site says I have no orders. But check my bank account and the money was taken out So I paid for items I never received and am bikiniless for the cruise I am going on.

aleshaz
2/21/19

This is so amazing.. There so many choices and I just love it.. I can buy a great fashion now days and it easy for me

bhagyashreed
2/21/19

Fairyseason is good for what u get.
The delivery takes a week min. to come.
Under each item are reviews from other customers. Some have photos of the product so if u are unsure if it will be any good u can read them. I have bought many items of them. The majority are good and I do recommend if u are on a budget but want nice clothes
As they are a Chinese company the orders do take a while to come and I agree customer service isn't very good but the website it's self is great..

florinar
2/21/19

This apps are very interesting and great for your choice, i are so appreciate with this promotions.

pujac4
2/21/19

I am very surprised to read all these bad reviews.
I've shopped from fairyseason many times by now and my experience has always been excellent. That being said, it's important that you have realistic expectations and are informed of all the necessary details (like differences in sizes) before ordering anything.
Shipping from China takes a bit long. So plan ahead and allow for enough time for your order to arrive.
As for the quality, most of the items I've purchased were good enough. Most importantly, whenever I've had an issue, customer support was quick to help me resolve it and I've never been dissatisfied with their handling of any issues. All in all, I'd say it's excellent for what it offers.

bonitad6
2/21/19

I have been ordering from fairyseason since last summer/fall.
What hooked me was the flash sales.
The clothing is casual, easy wear, easy wash, good clothing.

I highly recommend this company. Just make sure you read the description, size, color etc.
My mom really liked the quality and price which we rarely get in online shopping.

meghas15
2/21/19

Clothes same as in the pictures.
I've ordered from this website twice and both packages came in around within 7-14 days. Returns are really easy.
Overall I am happy with this company, no issues, found nice clothes and received refund for the ones I didn't fit me or which i returned. Not a scam

krishtyb
2/21/19

I ordered couple stuff from fairyseason such as jackets and jeans and the only drawback is about my delivery that it takes a bit long to get here but I am guessing it is because I stay in India and i have to plan accordingly.
other than that the overall experience with products and customer service was amazing. The quality of the products are crazy good. They are all just like the picture and they're true to size, i read all the reviews on the website before I purchase something and i think they are all honest and great reviews. Usually reviews have shipped product picture too so these little things helps create a safe and satisfied online shopping.I am in love with the things I order and I am for sure going to shop from fairyseason again!

animam
2/21/19

I have purchased many clothes from fairyseason, from jackets to pants, sweaters and even a dress. It is an affordable place to get clothes and they always look like the pictures. The clothes are cute and fashionable and reasonable prices, and they generally come quickly too! Quality of the clothes has always been fairly decent.
Pretty good for what I've expected. The only time my orders haven't come that quickly is when they were holidays.
So overall, a good store. Good sales. I have always got my packages and they always look like the pictures. Their customer service is also very excellent and they are very helpful.

manojj14
2/21/19

My experience with this company has always been great. It never lets me down. I get what I exactly want. I recommend it to all.

neerajj4
2/21/19

I have good shopping experience with this site.
I am new in online shopping but I am happy with this site.
I trust this site and the products also.

omegaa
2/21/19

The store is very good with there services
All my order goods and services got to me as at stipulated
They are well package and the products are of good quality

mikew553
2/21/19

Best site ever, price that being offer was low and get a quality item.. almost latest design was in this site.. recommended to all

desmondj4
2/21/19

Am grateful to the owner and admin of this store for there wonderful service my shopping experience here have been great keep the positive work going

shailendrak8
2/21/19

I am happy with the quality of products. Size is also good.
My mom is also happy.She told me to order some more products.
Good.
Thanks to this site.

mamonib
2/20/19

Amazing clothing it fits perfectly I have no problem at all and the deals are amazing this is my second time ordering from 'fairyseason'.

Overall, great items for affordable prices. I am writting this review because there are lots of photos and hate comments about the site and I think it's unfair because if you select the right pieces you get amazing clothes for cheap prices. My first time amazing shopping here and I will order from them again.

rimad4
2/20/19

For people who are hesitant:
- I got all my items within two weeks. EVERYTHING! just be patient & wait it out. I know that the tracking thing doesnt always update. I live in the India and it came so soon.
- ALWAYS READ REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING
- the items are beautiful, comfy, and affordable!

moud
2/20/19

I ordered 3 items from fairyseason. These site offer cute and stylish pieces for extremely low prices and ship from china. I always stick to basic items such as crop top, blouses and other safe bets. My items shipped out very quickly and arrived within the expected delivery.
For all the negative reviews being said, I think people need to understand these are not designer quality. All of my pieces came in good quality and I love them. I would go ahead and take a chance and order with fairyseason, I spent $31 for 3 pieces and all of them fit perfectly and look great.

shiulyh1
2/20/19

The quality is freaking awesome for cheap clothes online! They definitely came at a reasonable time considering its supposed to take 2 weeks for them to get here.
If I were to order from there again, I would definitely get.
The material is comfortable and well made up. You may not want to listen to the bad ratings on here and just go for it, which is what I did. I'm happy with the website and i really recommend it.

ariefa3
2/19/19

Easy and great service that i get from this site. . Have everything i'm looking for, easy and simple website design.

catherinet90
2/19/19

I ordered 4 t-shirts about 3 weeks ago and I just got them. I didn't expect them for at least another week. I read a lot of bad reviews after I ordered that completely freaked me out, but I got exactly what I asked for. My t-shirts are all the good size, they were so much cheaper than in any store, the designs are awesome and totally my style plus it's made of polyester which is so much better than cotton if you ask me. I can't wait to wear them!

petalsq
2/19/19

All your service are excellent
Good product and nice materials
Shipped to me within 7days scheduled
Shopping at your store is at safe hand

funmid
2/19/19

Am marvel with my shopping experience here all there goods are original and worthy value for money.
The shipping is faster and my order was well package

lawranceg1
2/18/19

Really really great discount given when purchasing dress from this site.. Recommended too all my friend

Yes I believe the place is a scam. Quality of clothes terrible and been 2 months and they're still not giving me my refund.

By Melissa V.

You will not get your order and even when you do, you will be extremely disappointed. I can't actually understand how this company is allowed to do business here. I was sent a broken, cheap looking purse and they WILL NOT refund. I've ordered from similar sites and have never had a problem.

By Laurie L.

Is there a way to get this sight removed as it a scam for ALL consumers, what organize do we do we contract..

By Grace R.

Months, if at all.

By Shannon S.

thats just it, they wont refund your money! they only wanted me to accept 15%of what i paid like it was my fault! when i saw china i said nope id probably spend mire on shipping than what i paid!! NEVER AGAIN!!

By denise t.

If you ordered through PayPal, you can open a dispute. I waited 2 months for my orders from this horrible company. Once my PayPal dispute was in progress, they had 5 days to respond (which they didn't), and I got my money back on the 6th day.

By Carole V.

They run super small. I ordered a XL and when I received it, it fit like a Small

By Marissa J.

It takes months, I recommend disputing it with your bank to get your money back, IF you get it, its poor quality.

By Shannon S.

No. I ordered 2 pair, one is a "medium" & its HUGE and will likely bust at the seems its so cheaply made. The other was supposed to be black leggings, but they have a skirt on them :/

By Shannon S.

You wouldnt get it in time, it takes months and expediting it is just more money in their pocket.

By Shannon S.
Questions? Get answers from the FairySeason staff and other customers.

FairySeason?