everything5pounds reviews

Tel: 0208 997 3331
enquiry@everything5pounds.com

milical
10/17/18

I order again few times, there were problems with system, orders are not showing, they are cancelling items that they already sent. Support ignores me completely. I am waiting for my stuff to come, and then I am done with orders from this site. Stuff are cheap, but I want to get my whole order, not half of it. And if there is no chance to send whole order, than I should be able to choose am I going to take just half.

melm65
6/25/18

I bought 4 items and received only 3 , I have emailed the company 4 times with no response so they have left me with no choice but to come here and leave a review . it is just £5 worth of an item but it is my £5 not yours- it's not just about the money , it's mainly your attitude - not even a receipt of acknowledgement of my email ,you do not value your customers and you have no integrity or decency and this is the last order I will ever place with your company ! I have unsubscribed from your emails so do not want to have anything to do with an untrustworthy company like your anymore.

I also returned 4 items and they claimed not to receive any of the items!

I'm not done yet...

This company sent me a email confirmation of an item I did not even order .. I just saw the email in my junk email dated 1st of June 2018 , I presume they have deducted money from bank for this ... I have send them an email chasing clarification --- I won't hold my breath!

They sent me faulty items which I returned recently ... I have not seen any confirmation of refund. again,--- I won't hold my breath!

Last one, I promise...
I ordered an item and payment was taken , they out of blues cancelled the items with no explanation or reason , I sent another email seeking reason for the cancellation ... well I guess at this point you can complete the sentence for me ...

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY ! BUY FROM PRIMARK IF YOU WANT AFFORABLE CLOTHING IT IS NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE AND STRESS!!!

kello
12/13/17
• Updated review

My first review was a 1 star and I stated that the company would not respond to my inquiry about the items I had ordered back in October. They had the items as delivered, then as attempted delivery, they never responded to me via email or their site ...No notice was left on my door as an attempted delivery.Their site said the use DHL international .Right after PayPal contacted them BECAUSE I FILED A CLAIM, they sent me an email telling me my items were at my local post office (their website said my items were sent through DHL International NO NOTICE OF ATTEMPTED DELIVERY). Unbelievable. Everything I ordered was high quality but the shipping was outrageously high. (one 8x10 PVC envelope stuffed full) If you can wait for over a month for expensive delivery to the USA the clothing is made really well. CUTE stuff. If you are in the US they actually deliver through the US post office. You can take your tracking number to your local post office to see if it's there. They have very poor customer service. You have to be a psychic to figure out where the order is!

“They finally responded to PayPal- But not to me! :(”
12/13/17
• Previous review

sarahw175
11/8/17

The inventory seems to be made up of overstock, deadstock, etc, which is reassuring. I ordered three tops and three dresses. The dresses are as expected- true to size, color, and not badly made. I sized up on the tops as they aren't stretchy but it turns out I didn't need to. They did send me one shirt in the wrong color, but what I got is ok and I don't want to take on the effort and cost of exchanging. It shipped promptly considering I'm in the United States.
All in all, I'll likely shop here again, but not for staples.

tabithad4
8/22/17

I have ordered items from everything5pounds thrice.

The first time was a haul of shoes. Some were £5, some were on sale for around £2. They arrived three days later than expected, but I put that down to the post office being slow. The shoes were all very good quality. The sizes were accurate and they last very well for the price, definitely recommend buying shoes from them.

The second time was a pair of shoes and a plain-ish looking sweater. These two arrived on time. The shoes were good as expected, however the jumper had some sparkling looking thread running through it, which wasn't the worst thing in the world, but I didn't see this detail mentioned anywhere on the site.

My third order from them came today on time. It was a clothing haul, all items brought on sale for half price. It was clear to me beforehand that they buy of out-season clothing from larger retail chains and small independence shops. However the overall quality was questionable (think of the random shop in town that sell those sorts of dresses that look white when stretched, 90% of the clothes were like that). I think they thought they could fool me by selling me a top for £2.50 which I have definitely seen before on sale in Primark for £1.50 (Likely my error, I know) Many of the clothes are cheap looking which is understandable but I don't recommend buying your whole wardrobe from them.

For the third haul, I tried to find the refund policy (too many clothes I didn't like). Maybe not surprising, it's written in a small, faint grey font, only to be found at a link at the very base of the page. I gave up reading through it. Refund policy needs to be much clearer and set out much more organised.

Overall, go for footwear, avoid the clothes.

Tip for consumers: Avoid buying clothing.

anettej1
3/25/17

I've ordered from E5£ for a few years and have always been satisfied. Lots to chose from and shipping is perfect as they supply the tracking number and you can check where it is. If you supply them with your mobile number you'll get a text from the royal mail letting you know they'll deliver that day.

tarag22
10/13/16

I'm hooked on this site lol always checking it to grab a one off bargain! Super fast delivery and they refund both the item and delivery charges on request. I've grabbed so_0 many bargains. ...well worth a browse. ... hi-five e5!!!

lizo3
8/9/16

WOO why try anywhere else! learnt my lesson from the rubbish i received from fashionmia! WHEREAS these guys at everything a fiver. Ladies varsity jackets EXCELLENT! value

aenyag
2/7/16

For 5 pounds you really can't go wrong very quick delivery to Ireland the only thing is delivery is a bit expensive but if you buy 4+ items it is well worth it the quality of the clothes I have received has been brilliant I have also bought shoes and handbags and I have been very surprised at just how good the quality is

leannee1
1/27/16

Have made several orders with this company and have always been impressed with the quality of items and the price.
I have had a few issues when items are shown as available on website which are subsequently sold out when I try and complete checkout.
Professional customer service team who offered immediate free collection when incorrect item was shipped and arranged replacements quickly.

sandran14
9/23/14

Ordered many times from this site. Always fall in love with the clothes and shoes. Both the clothes and shoes are 95% of the time perfect sizing. I would like cheaper shipping options for fewer items. But for now il continue to order with friends n family to split the costs

nathalies
2/24/14

positifs:
* everything is 5 pounds
* lots of clothes and shoes

negativs:
* sometimes bad quality
* high shippingcosts
* I wear an XS, not recommended for small people ;)

kathrync3
12/4/13

Had a couple of orders from this site and their range just gets better- lots of stuff in smaller sizes so us curvy ladies (anyone over a size 12 here!)have to be quick- I've had a pair of boots from here that lasted me all thru last winter and I've got some nice sexy heels and lingerie too ;) one time I had a problem, my money was refunded as soon as they received the item and they are fast to respond to emails.
Try them- you won't be disappointed!

Hi there, I don't know I am just a customer like you? To be honest i have never given a review on site and for the size of the box i normally get postage is well reasonable?

By LIZ O.
Questions? Get answers from the everything5pounds staff and other customers.

3 Photos for everything5pounds