Review of EspeciallyYours

Tel: 1-800-952-5926
CustomerService@EspeciallyYours.com

wendyj85
1/30/19

The "no" customer service department tried to make me feel like the error they made was mine!
I'll keep this short. This was my First and LAST order. SMH.
A complete disappointment.

chinelon
1/10/19

This people are rude as hell!!. Not just one person, but every body I talked to yelled and talked over the customer. The owner of the business should be made aware of how unprofessional the workers can be. Am sure the business could be making more money if not for the nasty attitude of the employees, except if the own is in it with them. I experienced the same attitude few years back with my first order with them, and I thought it may be this one person who may be having a bad day. Well I thought wrong, they are RUDE!!!

lorenam24
12/19/18

I wish the rating can stay at a zero but it's making me pick something SMH.

I ordered 2 dresses in a large not realizing that the large from your company is actually a XL. I tried to get the correct size that I needed but I didn't see it in that size so I called customer service and the representative walked me through the form so that I can get an exchange so now I sent the dresses back and I called a few days later to see if they had received the dresses mind you the representative that I spoke to before I returned the dresses didn't inform me about the clearance sale policy so now I am taking to another representative who is telling me that my dresses was on clearance and it will be getting donated to charity I said WHAT!!!! on if I had known I would not have sent the dresses back. The final solution offered to me after speaking to 3 representative and a supervisor was they would put in a not but there is no guarantee that the purshace office would see it. So the moral of this story is that I have no money saved up money to get these dresses and now they are going to donate my dresses. This POLICY NEEDS TO BE REDONE! THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION!!!!! I WILL NEVERRRRRR ORDER FEOM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!

nerraww
12/1/18

The wigs and clothes look cheap and nothing like the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... We ordered and hated the items the asked for us to return the items we sent then back and then they only refund us for one item and said the orders was on sale and cant be refund or shipped back which they fall to tell us..... They are a big rip!!!! With cheap looking products DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

gloriar93
11/8/18

I have no words to say about this company.
Make sure you want to get your money away. Because that's pretty much what you are doing.

sabrinac58
10/15/18

Have had this wig for one month and go to wash it and it totally matted up. I can't even comb thru it. I have ordered wigs before and know how to wash and take care of it. The wig is beautiful until you have to wash it and by that time you cant return it because you have worn it. I feel like this is just $80 I threw away. I will not order another wig or clothing item from them again. I will let my friends know via social media to tell there friends not to order from this company.

lindaw528
9/21/18

I ordered the toniann wig, I like how it looked in the magazine, when I recieved it didn't look right, so that same day I return the package, called three days later, 1 my order was not return yet and 2 my order was 43 dollars and I was told I will only receive 22 dollars back, the wig was 30 dollars. I should have check out the reviews before I place my order. BAD BUSINESS!!!!!

ceceliar8
9/3/18

I Purchased A Short Cafan That In My Opinion Was Not Finished Inside The Of The Neckline .Instead Of Fabric Seam Binding Was Used To Finish Very Poorly The Inside The Neckline.There Is A Problem Of Frayed In The Seams ,As Well As The Seams Have Literally Come Apart.This Was NOT A Good Buy.

deer77
8/15/18

I purchase a suit for a special occasion, and when I received the suit, the suit was cheap looking. I returned it for a refund. There person said said read the book there is no refund. I have no suit and they will not return my money. The agreement was to get their money in October. They took the money in July. There business is a fraud. Taking money from innosense people. Anyone have a case against them I second the motion. I am a caregiver. I don't have money to give away..
Dee R.

thelmam20
8/14/18

I purchased a suit back in 2017 as a gift and it did not fit. So I call to see if I could exchange it and I was told it had been 30 days and I was 2 days over sending it back now I'm stuck with a suit that I cannot sell. Customer service was very unprofessional and rude the young lady kept cutting across me not letting me talk and told me that it was nothing else that they could do for me. She stated if I sent it back it would be considered a donation.

teresah171
8/7/18

Picked up shipping from previous order with sister company, not the one I paid with. Called immediately when I got confirmation. Told I needed to call back in 4 hrs. Called back 3.5 hrs later, was told too late, label already made. Told me it was rerouted but it was not. Now it is in feed ex/usps reroute limbo. They do not even care.

debt39
7/31/18

I placed an order for 1 wig on 7/25/18 and called today to check the status. The rep, Tonique, brought up the wrong customer account information after I gave her the correct order number. When she retrieved the correct account, she told me that the item would arrive 1 week from today. When I asked how she came up with that information, she repeated the same information. I requested to cancel the order and to speak with a supervisor. A supervisor named Monique came on the line and was no better. She said she would have to send an email to the 3rd party shipper to cancel and I would have to call back to find out if the order was cancelled. The company does not send emails confirming cancellations. I requested to no longer receive catalogs from this company. So unprofessional!

juanitas28
7/25/18

Your company has no customer service values after reading all the dissatisfied customer Im not the only one that you have taken money from. Is this how you run your company. Ignoring your customers and ripping them off?

kathyg201
7/13/18

Ordered a top for my Mom it was too small. I tried to exchange the product and was told it was not available. However, before I called I went online and the extra large was available. I was told since the tag was taken off the top they would not give her an exchange or a refund. Do not buy from this company. Bad refund policy and customer service.

juanitar18
6/30/18

I ordered a dress suit for my 84yro mom for mother's day. Fit her to a T !!! awesome wig for me and it was just what I wanted. Great bang for your buck!

beverlyf49
6/27/18

I've been a loyal customer of their company for three years. Never had a problem. Accidentally ordered the wrong size shoe. In no way would they exchange it for me, even though it was in stock. I wasn't asking for a refund, or another show. Just a different size. Have ceased ordering from them.

sherrym145
6/5/18

I ordered 2 wigs in April. I received one which was not the wig I ordered. Called and got a very rude person who told me the 2nd wig was back ordered. It is now June and I received an "empty box" this week. Been calling and recording states office is closed although it is Tues and they should be open at 7am. Will never order anything else from this company!!

joand94
5/17/18

Returned an order, especially yours sent my refund to a charity without my permission. When I ordered the pantsuit, I saw nowhere no returns/no refund. I received a card in the mail stating they have given my money to charity. NOT RIGHT ! They could have sent the item back to me and I could have given it to my sister or mother. I am really angry with them. I will not order again from them. Off their mailing list.

donitas1
5/6/18

If you try to get a refund, nobody there knows anything, I had a package go to the wrong address six weeks ago, and was told it is now on backorder, they cannot change the address and resend, so no item and no refund.

kimh255
4/21/18

Worst.Experience.Ever! I purchased two synthetic wigs from this company in early March 2018. When they finally arrived on March 24, I was highly unsatisfied with either item received. The first afro half-wig looked nothing like the one worn by the model in the catalog, was cheaply made and just poor quality. The other wig they sent wasn't even the wig that I ordered, it was a completely different item and it had a small dead bug ensnared in the hair fibers. I immediately called the toll-free number listed in the packing and got a message saying they were closed even though their recorded message says they're open 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturdays. Called again on Sunday after church, got a live agent and explained they had sent the the wrong item (I decided to keep the other as I figured I could wear it as part of a masquerade or Halloween costume). I asked if they had the item I ordered in stock and she put me on a brief hold, came back and said the department I needed to speak with was closed but I should call back on Monday. Which I did. Repeatedly got the message they were closed even though the message giving hours of operation indicated they should be open. This went on for two days.

It was Wednesday when I finally got another live agent on the phone. She was a little rude when I explained they had sent me the wrong wig - that carried a bonus dead bug. I asked if the one I had ordered was still in stock because if it was I wanted to return the dead bug wig and exchange. She said the wig was still in stock then flippantly said they would exchange if the returned wig was unworn and in "pristine" condition. Did she miss the part about the bug?

Using the paid postage label, I returned the wrong wig on March 29. On April 7, I called to inquire about the status of my exchange and was told they had received my return on April 2 and it takes 7-10 business days to process. When I called again on April 21, the recorded message for exchanges said Especially Yours had "returned" $34.99 to me on April 10. I checked my bank account records over the phone and no such refund had been made. When I called Especially Yours again to inquire about this apparent discrepancy, I got the message the office was closed despite hours of operation saying otherwise. I did get a live agent when I called yet a third time that day, but only after choosing the phone option to place a new order. He suggested I try calling back the exchange/refund division since "they should be there."

I buy and purchase online all of the time and use Paypal to complete those transactions. Paypal guarantees your money back if there is a problem with a merchant. Guess what company doesn't allow you to purchase items via Paypal? My advice is to avoid Especially Yours, their hair/wig products are sub par and their customer service is sorely lacking. They get zero stars.

karene120
3/9/18

Been shopping here at least 6 yrs. Great designs with matching hat's and shoes for most shutouts and dresses. I'm always complimented and asked where i purchase my suits. I should be getting paid for advertising. Wigs are awesome.

cheryly22
2/19/18

I've noticed that 90 percent of their wigs have, red,copper and/or auburn in their description! Very boring, not everyone likes red, etc. The color charts are really lacking. Think that I will start rejecting their mail. After reading the reviews, they don't look so good! Ho-hum!

dorothyh64
1/24/18

Ordered a pair of boots and received the wrong size. Returned them expecting a refund of $29.99. Only received $2.00. They said theres no refund or exchange on clearance items. Says its stated on the website. I had no idea. Didnt see it. So they kept my returned boots and say they donated them to charity. Well heck if Id known that I would have given them to my sister as a gift instead. Never deal with them again!

brendab160
1/14/18

Do not order from this company and please tell your friends, family and most of all your local news channels. They have to be stopped/ exploited.

joyceb86
1/9/18

Why do they keep sending me catalogs when I asked them to drop my name from their lists. I can't trust that I will receive what I paid for.

How can u keep my money and the product I returned. .I am filing a complaint with my state attorney generals office to have this company investigated thoroughly.

By Elaine N.

No, but we should. If anyone decides to do so I am definitely interested in adding by complaint. Sandra M.

By Sandra M.

http://www.bbb.org/boston/business-reviews/mail-order-and-catalog-shopping/specialty-commerce-corporation-in-west-bridgewater-ma-3645 this is info I found

By Vivian E.

Questions? Get answers from the EspeciallyYours staff and other customers.

4 Photos for EspeciallyYours