Review of eShakti

Tel: +1-855-374-2584
customerchampion@eshakti.com

maureenh112
6/17/19

I ordered from eShakti for the first time some weeks ago. I was able to share my measurements with them, and picked the length of sleeve, the neckline & length of the skirt. I received the order today & have to say that I am delighted! The items fit my ample body perfectly & comfortably!! Nothing pinches, nor pulls. My flaws are nicely camouflaged & I now have dresses that are suitable for a woman of my age & yet are stylish. I am so happy with my experience with this business!

anastasiam18
6/17/19

I was really skeptical but am now a convert - I love the dresses. The stitching, design, fabric quality all match or well exceed the price tag. The only trouble is - too many beautiful options!

jennifers969
6/17/19

I am a mother of the bride that dislikes mother of the bride dresses. I am a robust plus size to boot. I ordered two dresses, both with a couple of customizations. The dresses arrived within 2 1/2 weeks, and both fit like a glove. The only problem is that I don't know which one to wear.

jcd13
6/14/19

My wardrobe is full of this brand i just cant help to buy the latest trends...And the fabrics are absolutely good!!!

marinkav1
Marinka V.
6/13/19

As a short, overweight woman I never liked wearing off-the-shelf dresses, but then I discovered eShakti and now I LOVE wearing dresses. I've ordered about 15 (and counting) and they all fit perfectly. Take your measurements once and the system saves them so any further purchase is easy. The quality is perfect (I only order cotton dresses so I can't say anything about the polyester ones though). Will order again, will always recommend :-)

sandyo33
6/12/19

The dresses I have ordered, and there have been many, always come before the date they give, dresses are amazing in style and fit. One time only I ever had to return a dress, and it was a good experience, was easy and money refunded to me amazingly fast.

michellel454
6/12/19

I have ordered about 7 dresses so far. Only the first one that I ordered did not fit because of not measuring my true size. I love their dresses! Wish that I could afford to order a new one every week!

daliae5
6/12/19

I am overweight, always suffering to find my size, or suitable outfit for me, with eShakti they make me beautiful again,

Thank you for your service and i really appreciate everyone in your team.

naomik21
6/9/19

Custom clothes for a wonderful price and great quality. And I got my stuff so quickly -- admittedly a partial part of an order, but it was a large one, so I was really happy. Super impressed. I always get compliments from friends when I wear their stuff.

One note: I never have them put in pockets: I've found that it throws off the sizing for me.

pattyc78
6/5/19

It was a mystery how I would find the perfect dress. After months of searching I did and the options afforded to me by eshakti were great!
My wedding dress arrived after only 2 weeks! Perfect! It could not be more perfect.
Order anything from this company you will NOT be disappointed. PS: when you see the dress its actually more gorgeous than in the pic. Nothing but a 10+ review from me!
Patty Musgrave

terryl247
6/3/19

eShakti exceeded my expectations in every way! Fabric and details were of the highest quality. I highly recommend them.

tammyc181
6/3/19

I was looking for something different for a wedding and found a dress that i loved, plus a few others.

laceyh28
6/3/19

I have ordered about ten dresses from eShakti over a couple years, and have always had a wonderful experience. My favorite dresses are the ones I had custom-sized! I am normally a dress size 14/16, and have had great experiences ordering their regular sizing, but nothing compares to how flattering the custom-sized dresses are on me. I get stopped constantly and complimented on my dress!

Tip for consumers: If you are considering custom-sizing: You can absolutely measure yourself, but you may have a better experience if you have a tailor measure you! Some styles and cuts need a slightly different measurement than the simple picture on the site describes.

saram430
6/3/19

I started ordering from eShakti a little over 3 years ago and they changed my entire wardrobe and how I feel about it! I barely have anything non-eShakti in my closets anymore. Custom orders are easy to place, easy to return if needed (which I've RARELY needed to do), and I'm always so impressed with the quality of the clothes. The customer service people are so nice, too. I feel like a walking billboard sometimes because I get asked so often about my dresses!

Tip for consumers: Get someone else to measure you if you're doing custom orders, do as many measurements as possible, and don't be afraid to send back your dress if it's not right!

susanz76
6/3/19

I purchased two dresses from eShakti and they are both well-made and the style was exactly what I had chosen the only disappointment is that the arms in both dresses are so tight that I feel as though I have a tourniquet on. I purchased size 16, which is what I always wear and have never had a problem with any other manufacturer with sleeves. I don't know why they make the sleeves in their size 16 so small but I will continue to buy from them, however in the future I will have a custom size made

melaniew108
5/31/19

I have ordered about 15 dresses (only returned one - it fit just wasn't my style). I love all of them. I did the 3 measurements and height and I've been very happy. I get stopped everyday by someone commenting on how much they love my dress.

jillw136
5/31/19

This wonderful company makes beautiful clothes in small to very plus sizes. You can adjust the sizes of parts of the clothes, you can change necklines, sleeve lengths, length of the dress. I have loved every one of the more than 10 I have purchased. The materials are comfortable as can be. I cannot understand at all those negative reviews! Eshakti and I will be friends for a very long time.

lisaa427
5/30/19

It took 9 days from ordering a completely custom dress online to receive it ! The dress is more than I honestly expected. I will be doing business with them again! Thank you!

merryz1
5/30/19

I have been ordering a few things from other internet companies, and have been VERY disappointed! Long waits, poor quality and poor fit. Not anymore! I have found the company I will stay with. The dress is just beautiful. Well made, hand finished, quality material, perfect fit and just lovely! I had ordered this for summer. My niece is getting married in mid June and I did not think I would get it in time to wear, so I bought another dress to wear to the wedding. But this came very quickly, arrived early and I think I have found the special dress for the wedding.

jillr128
5/29/19

I'm really impressed with eShakti. I have bought 5 dresses through them now and will definitely be ordering more in the future. I've had most of the dresses customised - usually on the sleeve and length and it feels wonderful to own something that's unique.
A recent purchase (which I'd also had customised) didn't suit me at all when it arrived. I returned the item easily and free of charge and was given a no quibble refund (which included the delivery costs) within a few days.
Not sure why people are saying the items don't fit - the measurements for each dress are clearly displayed on the website and I tend to measure myself to check before ordering so I know which size to go for. In my experience, each dress has fit like a glove.
Delivery is surprisingly quick, given that I usually have my dresses customised and that they are made abroad.
I would recommend eShakti to anyone.

andreaw147
5/29/19

I love my new dress! The material is cozy, the shape is great and and the customization work is the best thing I could find! I will buy more!

michelleg424
5/25/19

I was a bit leery to order from another online store, having had bad experiences with some of the other overseas stores, but I'm really glad I tried eShakti. The quality of fabrics, fit and construction is surprisingly good, esp. for the price. I look forward to wearing my 10+ new dresses from eShakti. I'll definitely order from them again, esp. now I know the quality and which styles fit my shape the most. Plus, their online store is very user friendly. I love being able to get a sneak peek at how my selections will look with the alterations I've ordered.

sarahl525
5/25/19

I've ordered two dresses on two separate occasions! LOVE them both! You've just got to make sure your measurements are done right. My first dress I was a little nervous about my measurements, so I told them in the comment box what size I normally got at the store, just in case. The second I didn't do that. Both of them are perfectly made! No trouble what so ever!
Also POCKETS!

Tip for consumers: Make sure your measurements are accurate. Get someone to help you measure yourself!

angelas478
5/24/19

Quality fabric and attention to detail exceeded my expectation. Love the ability to customize items at affordable prices. Every item purchased fits perfectly!

amye114
5/24/19

I have purchased about 10 dresses and 2 tops from Eshakti....they are simply my favorite dresses, hands down. I especially love the knit dresses. I am a wearer of vintage clothing, and I can make the dresses the length I love (mid-calf) and also sleeve length (I have a HORROR of 3/4 length sleeves, so I adore the longer length, regardless of season). Also POCKETS. I have a mixed-media dress- knit on top, poplin skirt, in solid red, that is an absolute showstopper, every time I wear it.
The only time I've ever had to send anything back was when I ordered a woven dress, and the biceps were too tight, and no give in the fabric. I wish they would do a "blouson sleeve" or "bishop sleeve" option, so I could start buying those types of dresses again!
Customer service from Eshakti has been terrific. If I've ever had an issue, it's taken care of immediately. I can't rate them highly enough!!

I have been ordering the standard sizes and they are true to the measurements posted. No matter what you put in your height, so the length is always spot on.

By Amber H.

Delight, Please order based on the eShakti sizing/measurement information. The measurements are in inches, and are body measurements. Do not go by other brand size charts. Thank you.

By Customer C., eShakti Representative

Yes, it will be delivered within 4 weeks. In fact, delivery timelines are 17 days, but it makes sense given unexpected customs delays we are seeing, to plan for an additional week or two.

By Customer C., eShakti Representative

Yolanda, we are working furiously to clear our backlogs. We are still delayed 5-6 days now. Hope this helps you.

By Customer C., eShakti Representative

I use the customized ordering - a lot of measuring at first, but no surprises in the end.

By Mary E.

Our clothes run true to size - our sizing chart is the best way to choose your size. They are body measurements given in inches. Better still, you can give us your measurements and we can ensure the perfect fit since we make it to your order details. Thanks.

By Customer C., eShakti Representative

You can refer to our Brand Size chart here - http://www.eshakti.com/SizeChart.aspx Do note that we offer standard sizes from 0-36W or you can get it made as per your exact size measurements (Custom sizing). bust). We request you to choose your size & height combination carefully from our size chart to get a perfect fit.

By Customer C., eShakti Representative

Kellie, Please do not do that. Please provide exact body measurements. What you can do, is to add a note in a specials instructions box we provide during the checkout process where you can tell us any specific such instructions - there you can tell us that you prefer a loose fit. Our expect pattern makers will take that input into account when they make the order. Our team will also acknowledge the instruction via a separate email. Thank you.

By Customer C., eShakti Representative

Susan, can you please inbox us your order numbers here or mail us on customerchampion@eShakti.com on your order number and the date by which you need it and we can ensure? Thank you!

By Customer C., eShakti Representative

There are no standardized measurements for women anywhere in the world. I would recommend taking the time to do the customized measuring/sizing. No surprises.

By Mary E.
Questions? Get answers from the eShakti staff and other customers.

eShakti?