eDreams UK

eDreams UK has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. eDreams UK ranks 92nd among Travel Search Engine sites.

How would you rate eDreams UK?

“Do not buy Premium Support Service - DOES NOT EXIST”

Ranjit B.
1/23/19

Beware of eDreams false advertising. I took out the Premium Support Service for extra £16-17 per passenger. This includes a free and exclusive telephone number and email address dedicated to premium clients. However, I did not receive any details of this and when I contacted eDreams for the details they gave me a telephone number that belongs to Opodo and my inquiry was transferred to the main eDreams contact number and placed in the normal queue. I was also told by eDreams that the Premium email address DOES NOT EXIST. One of the main reasons for taking up this service was so I can contact them via email so whats the point of this if it does not exist. I have since had many problems with eDreams and have had to cancel my flights with them. Do not trust them whatsoever. Still waiting for my refund, nearly 2 weeks now.

ranjitb3
January 23rd, 2019

naeln2
September 3rd, 2018

Thiefs, I'm still waiting to get my money back, Noone taking any action no one is answering my emails or contacting me.
I think the company is busy fooling new customers

metink
June 24th, 2018

Do not buy tickets from them. Even with a some support request, they are trying to fool you and charge you extra. Also, when you ask for help; "Our systems are not working right now, call me tomorrow." they are deceiving you by saying.
I had to talk to them for hours and hours, but they did not solve the problem.

Although there is a different kind of information on your web sites and they write on their web pages that the little changes they make are free of charge, they would have to pay extra money to fix their information.

In particular, do not take out insurance, a return guarantee or anything. I paid £ 327 for a flexible ticket, they said they would pay £ 86 when I wanted to cancel the ticket.

luisd67
July 2nd, 2018

Hi all.

I just got back from a trip in which I got into major trouble because I used eDreams to book a flight with an airline company. I paid the flight to edreams and they never did the same to the airline. In the edreams app all seemed ok, but when i tried to check on the day of the flight, the company told me that the reservation was cancelled due to lack of payment of edreams.

Had to pay a new ticket to the airline for more than double the price to be able to travel and edreams never returned any of the money to me, not even the the one I paid to them and that they never gave to the airline.

Besides advising everyone not to use edreams in their lives, what else do you believe i should do?

Thanks in advance.

Questions? Get answers from the eDreams UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eDreams UK?

Have a question about eDreams UK?