Review of ECSTuning

Tel: 1.800.924.5172
customerservice@ecstuning.com

peterl6
12/27/18

this company makes mistakes with there part description then it charges you a 12.00 shipping fee which they don't want to return if they sell you the wrong part. if you order a part from this website and it doesn't fit they will charge you a restocking fee and will not give you a full refund BEWARE stay away this company is bad for business.

mariob59
2/2/18

My go to online page for everything car related. I own 3 Volkswagens and this company along with their competitive prices has been the place to order from. Easy to make an account and track your shipment. Customer service is quick to respond for any questions.
They also sell ECS brand products with outstanding quality!

nathans68
3/23/17

ECS's products are great. Customer service is exceptional, they know their products and they genuinely care. Returns are effortless and without hassle. The website itself is easy to navigate and find what you're looking for.
Spot on, ECS!

maryc123
12/12/15

Any vendor can unknowingly sell a defective product. It is how they handle the followup that is in my opinion what counts. So when I got my RMA for my problem parts I explicitly asked about re-stocking fees and was told there would not be any.
GUESS WHAT? And ECS was unable to explain to me where MY money went other than to them. I spent way too much time trying to explain the situation to a CSR who I am afraid was a bit slow and after a slew of emails that got nothing HERE WE ARE!

So they have been around a long time and undoubtedly have many satisfied customers.
Summing up my experience it would have been far easier and cheaper had I gone a Mercedes Dealer and paid retail for the same parts.

You pays your money you takes your chances.
NEVER AGAIN FOR ME

Mary, ECS Tuning has been around since 2002, with our roots dating back to 1962 as a service shop located in Norton, Ohio. We serve thousands of customers every day across the globe.

By Thomas L., ECSTuning Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ECSTuning staff and other customers.

13 Photos for ECSTuning