Review of TheDingKing

Costa Mesa, CA 92626, United States
todd@dingking.com

johnj148
7/31/14

Just finished learning how to fix dents using paintless dent repair method with the Ding King. I learned more than I thought I would. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. The guys there were very helpful. They spent a lot of time with me helping me understand how to access various panels and how to tell the when a dent was completely fixed. If you want to learn PDR, you should really consider the Ding King. I'd highly recommend them.

dyland14
7/21/14

I own an automotive body shop and recently looked into adding paintless dent repair to my business because of the number of cars we get with hail damage. I realized that the best way to fix these sort of dents was with PDR. So I did my research and came across thedingking.com. The site was very clean and the company looked trustworthy. I called them to check them out further and was impressed with their offer at the time. So I decided to use them and I have to say, I'm very pleased with the results. My business has grown exponentially..so glad I made the choice to learn at the ding king!

Questions? Get answers from the TheDingKing staff and other customers.

TheDingKing?