Draper's & Damon's reviews

Suggest Category
Tel: 1-866-654-2195

marym1289
4/8/19

I received a back order (from 11/18) which I had been told at the end of March would ship on April 21. Since it had taken sooo long to receive the item and I no longer wanted it, I was planning on telling D&D not to ship the item. Unfortunately it arrived shortly thereafter and when I called to explain why I thought D&D should pay the return postage, I was told very abruptly "no" Drapers and Damon's has a "no free return" policy. So I paid to have the item returned but at the same time had my info removed from their company - NO MORE DRAPERS AND DAMON'S for me! PS they really deserved a 0 in the star ratings!

barbarav89
1/19/19

This website has not fully applied discount codes for months and Drapers is aware. I have personally discussed it with them.

They state if you call in every time you place an order with a discount code, they will manually apply it. This is ridiculous customer service, I do hope every person using a discount code notes that it does not apply and stops using this website.

georgeb384
6/1/18

We received a catalog in the mail from this company and on the front page there is a circle that says 25% off your Entire order so I set an online order but when the totals showed there was only 1 item that had been discounted. I called their customer service. I let her know that the discount wasnt showing up for one of the items and she said clearance items may not be a part of the discount. I reiterated the advertised discount and she turned indignant and short. She finally asked what the price of the item was and I said $14.99. She said, thats too low for anything at Drapers. I was taken back but asked again regarding the advertised discount. She wasnt going to let me talk to anyone else and didnt know who would answer the phone if I called back! So. I cancelled the order and will let all my friends know that they need to make sure they check their totals before paying because Drapers & Damons have a fraudulent advertising scheme!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Draper's & Damon's staff and other customers.

Draper's & Damon's?