Review of DivaTress

Tel: 773-940-1910
customercare@divatress.com

jenp87
2/14/19

I recently ordered from DivaTress as a new customer. They kept me informed of the status of the order from the time I submitted it. My items arrived in less than week and I received exactly what I ordered. I'll be ordering from them again!

shinah
1/5/19

I've never been a person to order my wigs offline but divatress came through for me, I placed an order and within a few days I got my tracking number and it came right on time I'm definitely ordering from them again.thanks divatress

stashiad1
12/24/18

I have been a customer for a year and absolutely love the service, and the shipping is pretty quick I have not had a issue with them and sometimes they even include candy in your order as a free gift

gracew66
10/11/18

Quality products! Excellent service above and beyond!! Courteous, professional and such a pleasure to do business with Divatress!

teresad96
9/29/18

I ordered wigs last year that ended up being returned back to divatress due to delivery issues. They promised a full refund, however after over 6 months of follow-up emails, and endless back and forth I realized that they had no intention to send me my money. Such thieves

shaniceg3
8/26/18

Thank you Divatress I loved my wig and the delivery was quick. Will see how I get on after a few weeks

allainam
7/20/18

great real hair prices are just right. I shop there more than anything. I only get lace by vivica fox and they are so the truth

mckeetaa
7/16/18

I rarely write reviews but I felt compelled to do so. I have ordered from many online wig stores but Divatress is the BEST!! They are professional and provide a very quick service. I have been very satisfied with this company and will continue to do business with them.

michellep183
3/7/18

This is my very first wig and love it. Great Customer service and very professional. Will order from them again.

jasminet33
12/8/17

I am one happy women. You can not beat the service you get from the company. I always get what I order. In good time. Sometimes in 2 days. And to me it is better than gowing to your local beauty mart. Good job Divatress I love all your sales.

amberr46
12/3/17

Ive ordered from divatress for over 10 years and have never had one issue. Ive received what I have ordered every time without an issue!

janeb148
11/23/17

They do not send what you buy online, beware !! No contact number, no answering emails They seem to advertise stuff of a certain brand but it comes in different packaging

Tip for consumers: Do not order

boos13
11/16/17

As long as you look at youtube reviews beforehand, you should little issue with the wig selections and expectations. My only gripe was the free delivery promotion offered for spending over a certain dollar amount leaves you with USPS SmartPost, which is an awfully slow service; Fedex or UPS actually picks the package up from the retailer and then delivers it to the local post office, where it usually sits for 1-3 business days before being sent out to you. You can schedule pick ups if you want to get your order in a timely manner (I did this) but this sort of defeats the whole delivery promotion idea if you have to pick up the order yourself anyway!

Would order again, but I would prefer to just pay the shipping to avoid USPS SmartPost.

dorism33
7/27/17

Just received my 2 wigs today and yet again instead of 1b you guys have sent me black I'm leaving in the morning on vacation and I've got this black hair that totally washes me out I've complained before and now I see it's done no good so I won't be ordering again. Please loose my email address.

blakea8
6/2/17

Ok so this is my first review on diva tress, so I was a tad bit skeptical about purchasing online, because of horror stories & I actually had my own horror story about light in the box... So I said let me give divatress a try & I am very pleased with my units, I order on a Monday, I received my tracking numbers on that Tuesday & received my items Thursday, I luv I luv Luv Divatress & definitely is my new go to place for all my units & hair products

nitar1
5/14/17

Divatress always has displayed items in stock! I always receive exactly what I ordered! Super fast turnaround from the time ordered to when it ships! I ordered before going to bed and by morning, my order was processed and scheduled to be shipped!

I have ordered from other online shops and it sometimes takes weeks to receive my order! Divatress' fast and expedient service gives them a competitive advantage and places them ahead of the others! Keep up the good work!

mariet70
3/2/17

Ordered 3 wigs, was sent a weave and the others we're totally different from what was displayed on the Web site.

hemoineg
1/18/17

I ordered a wig, and received the wrong item-- a weave sew-in-weft! There should be a corporate number to speak with someone if there are customer service issues, and who has to fill out a form to return something when the wrong item was received-- And no one answers the phone!

aw166
8/2/16

Finally, I've found a company that delivers with professionalism. I received my package in a timely manner and it was neatly packaged with care. Packaging says a lot about a company and I was sold, when I received mine. I just placed another order with them and will be doing so for years. The site has a plethora of selections, especially hard to find pieces. Thank God for Divatress. I am not surprised that this company is out of Chicago. Chicago rocks!!!!!!!!!

michellew106
5/16/16

When I first went to order from divatress.com there was an error with my browser and my card was charged twice with no order confirmation. It was a Saturday and I didn't expect a reply until Monday but I emailed them anyway. When I called my bank on Monday to see if the transaction had been fixed they let me know that DivaTress had already refunded the money to the account that weekend :) Good first impression!

Now as far as getting my actual order through, it was a breeze. I got the package exactly when they said I would (all orders include a tracking number). They are based in the U.S. so you can expect your order within just a few days. I HIGHLY recommend them. I will be ordering from them in the future and will update my review if need be.

Questions? Get answers from the DivaTress staff and other customers.

DivaTress?