Review of DebShops

Tel: 1-866-997-8376
support@debshops.com

jernalh
4/17/19

Love the clothes, quality an service. My orders always came prompt and within 4 days of ordering. The styles are current and the sizes are really perfect and can buy a size down from normal size. Looking for them to bring there site back up

ar8886
4/10/19

So I placed my very first order a couple of months ago. I waited 1 month for my order and it was not here. So I called and they told me that it has not been quite a full month and that it should be there before the month. I told the lady over the phone it's 5 more days for it to be a full month since I ordered. I received it 3 days later PRIORITY with the date of delivery the day after I called. This tells me that had I not called I would still be waiting. Anywho, I opened the box and out of 7 items I bought 2 fit okay (not loose like i like it) and it wasn't completely sheer. The rest was thin, sheer, a little too small (which I'm an extra large and never had I needed to buy a size bigger), and unwearable. But with Deb's Shop ya do have to buy a size bigger and be prepared to wear sheer shirts and pants bc it is not true to your size. Some shirts and pants look thick in the picture and when you receive it it's thin and sheer. Never will order again!

lisak393
2/18/19

I've purchased from Debshops twice now and I haven't had any of the problems below in these reviews. The quality is great, items were shipped and delivered on time and the fit was true to size.some items might be a bit overpriced but once they have a sale, it's totally worth it.

tiffanys171
10/29/18

Thanks For you Guys Feed back im going on vacation soon and had tons of clothing in my Cart but I came to Look at the Reviews first before I Checked out And I will not be ordering from here so much nice clothes that I love Also so many bad reviews Thanks for the heads up everyone

clarar37
9/22/18

Wether you got one in your mall or outlet deb is just a place for plus size woman ive been shopping there forever and it also one of my favriote places for high heels

amberg95
8/14/18

I ordered one shirt- it could practically fit a Barbie doll. It's like a tag is randomly sewn on anything. ..NOT true to size..cheated.

lunaz2
7/21/18

Absolutely the worse quality clothing already coming apart after the first wear and the glasses I ordered came without a pin in one of the arms so it just fell off upon opening

diamondr6
7/10/18

Ordered dresses from debshops a month in advance for my bday and they never got shipped, they havent returned my money, they dont answer DMs on Instagram or emails. Theyre a trash company with really horrible customer service. They are THIEVES. Do not do NOT buy from them.

ericah48
2/15/18

This company completely stole my money and keep giving me the run around. I purchased an order early Tuesday, paid for express shipping and have yet to receive it. I contacted customer service but they keep bouncing me back and forth between people with no real answers and when I asked for my money back, I get no response.

carriem95
1/19/18

I ordered a dress and it came with very tight tiny sleeves, when I tried to exchange it, I logged into my account and it now has un returnable on two of my items . I had screenshot my order when I purchased it and nowhere did it say it was unreturnable when I purchased it, now when you log in it shows bright red, un returnable . Only thing I seen everywhere was how easy their return policy was if you were unsatisfied . Apparently they know how to mislead people. Please DONOT, let this happen to you. I do not recommend shopping at Debshops.com

pauliner19
9/13/17

Super fast shipping! i received my order 3 days later i ordered. Their dresses are very cute and fancy, prices are crazy reasonable. so many choices!!!!!
i get a lot of likes on my instagram which is my favorite part!

darianh
8/25/17

i shopped at debshops in 2009 up until they went out of business before they got bought by loveculture. i purchased a pair of short overalls in a 2XL and they fit like a size 10. Return shipping cost more than actual shipping on their site. I ordered the next size up because i wanted these to work. Got the 3XLs and they fit THE EXACT SAME. The crotch inseam is dropped an extra three inches as if they took long overalls, folded them in half and cut them with normal paper cutting scissors. Still have to pay refund shipping thats ungodly expensive. Spoke with chat member, HORRIBLE. All they did was give me cookie cutter copy and paste answers from their return policy page. Awful. Never buying there again and am totally bummed.

Tip for consumers: heres a tip: don't shop for there

patg54
8/13/17

This stuff is so poorly made! It's cute online but once you order it is horrible!!! Never again will I order from them!

mandam3
7/12/17

I placed an order online for two dresses, dresses that I was going to wear for an event. I received the package a week later and to my dismay, they sent the wrong dresses entirely, leaving me to rush out at the last minute and find something else, which as any plus size girl knows, is NOT an easy task. I contacted them and told them that I needed them to send me a shipping label which they eventually did. It took 2 weeks to get a refund and they did not refund my $20 shipping! It was their mistake, why not refund shipping?!?! I will NEVER order from them again! EVER! How hard is it to put the right order in the bag and avoid all of this in the first place! Don't waste your money, shop elsewhere!

mageng
7/11/17

Reading the reviews made me nervous to order from this site but i thought id give it a chance. Everything i order is amazing quality! Everything fits perfectly! As a plus size girl, i say 5 stars!

claireh60
6/28/17

I placed my order 5 weeks ago for a wedding; they still have not yet arrived and the wedding has come and gone. This order was $360.00 CAD. I have called them multiple times; customer service is poor at best...they have said they will issue a investigation right now (5 weeks after ordered) and said the investigation will take another 12 business days..so I will have to wait another 2 weeks..so after ALL that....all they offered was a cancellation or re shipment...if they reship my items what's to say it won't take another 7 weeks! Really not impressed with their service....I love at the end of the conversation they say "is there anything else I can help you with"....like they are shifting the issue back onto the customer....Not impressed at all.

meganm80
3/3/17

I saw some reviews saying that their clothes run smaller now, but I decided not to listen to that when I ordered, and ordered the same size in everything that I normally would. It's all perfect! True to size! I loved shopping in the physical store, and that was the only place I would normally shop, all the way up until they closed I was loyal. When I heard their online store opened back up, I was a little apprehensive about ordering, mainly because the choices aren't as good as they use to be. However, I use to love getting basics from deb (v-necks, and tank tops) so I've obviously buried, or worn out most of the ones I still have so I decided to take a chance and order! First of all, it got here in 3 days, so that was amazing! I also saw some people talking about the quality, yes the material isn't as good/thick as it use to be, however it also costs less than it use to so do with that information what you will.

To address one last thing that I saw on here, the fact that they are only plus size now; On the DebShops website there is a tab that says straight sizes, and on their facebook, multiple times, they said that all of their straight sizes are now through Love Culture, and clicking on that tab will bring you there.

toiw
9/19/16

I ordered 2 tops. I wear size 3x and this is more like a xl so dissapointed. U should see how it fits me. I needed help getting it off please be cautious these are horribly made clothing and it's a final sale item no refund for me

daphnep6
6/1/16

Items are way larger than what the size chart says. Like 3 sizes larger. I got two jackets, one pair of jeans, pants and a basic tee. When I got the items they were too large, and didn't measure what the chart said they would. Fabric isn't too great either but good enough for the price. I want to order more stuff but Im afraid they will be too large.

saram96
3/28/16

I remember going to Debs for my prom dress, and I went online to order one for my little cousin, and I noticed it was only plus sized items. Why take away half of your customers?

carola58
2/1/16

I do not trust that site

kareyc
8/23/15

I absolutely love shopping here!! Great prices!

megank9
3/16/15

I am very disappointed in the debs at south ridge mall in wisconsin. They are going out of business and falsly advertised the pricing of the dress that just so happened to be my princess dress. The reason I am upset is because the price they falsly marked the dress at was what I could afford (around $25) it was 80% off, when my sister and I got.to the register we were told that we were wrong (after they admitted that they marked the price wrong) they would not give us the dress for the price.it was marked. I would suggest going there If you feel like being stepped on and treated like dirt.

brendaj12
3/12/15

I have shopped in the Debs store here in Davenport,Iowa,both for myself and my grand-daughter over the past few years and recently the store has turned from good to horrible. I have spent a considerable amount of money and recently tried to return 2 tops and was told in a rude manner that "No Exchanges"!! I would have gotten 2 other tops plus more clothes,but since I couldn't return those 2 tops for 2 others,I decided to just leave and take my business elsewhere. Debs could have made some money,but the stupid policy now ruined that.I had only bought the tops a week before and the girl said in a not so nice way that I could not return them. Makes no sense to me since I was spending money and just exchanging. I was not asking for my money back. This is a horrible way to treat customers. I am assuming the employees are not happy about losing their jobs,but to be so rude;is unacceptable. Debs won't do a thing about complaints since they are filing bankruptcy,so they don't care!!

tiffanyw18
3/7/15

I was in the Northwoods Mall location in Charleston SC. The mall also had a Sears which provided buggies for their shoppers. I bought clothes at sears then took the buggy through the mall shopping instead of lugging the bags around. I went into the Deb store n pickd out 3 dresses i wanted to buy. A sales associate then askd if this was my buggy while i was looking at a rack. I said yes mam, why? She said that i couldnt have the buggy in there. I said why? She said because it was sears, i couldnt have it in there. I told her she was ridiculous n put all three dresses back on the shelf n walked out!!!! Maybe thats why you are going out of business... your employees are running paying customers out the door over stupid things. I ended up buying similar dresses at JCPennys n Sears n spent a total of almost 2
$280.00!!!! That could have been yours but you hire idiots to work your store!!!!

No, dont order from Debshops.com, they complete your order and then mark it unreturnable somehow as soon as your item shows received snd then you are stuck with a tiny armed item

By Carrie M.

Dont buy from here, the arms are tiny, and then they make your item unreturneabke after your order is complete

By Carrie M.

Questions? Get answers from the DebShops staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DebShops