DealsDirect.com.au reviews

Tel: 02 9037 2540
privacy@dealsdirect.com.au

dlj
6/25/18
• Updated review

Just getting worse. Stop sending your 5 or 6 emails per day - everyday. I don't want them.
I don't deserve this harassment and I refuse to change my email address because of your unethical behaviour.

You fix it...it's your responsibility under Australian Consumer law.

“They will not unsubscribe me from their multiple email lists and it's driving me crazy.”
6/24/18
• Previous review

I've unsubscribed over 20 times. I've emailed them over 10 times to tell them to stop sending me marketing emails.
They just ignore it and keep sending me more emails.
I just want them to leave me alone. It's beyond a joke.

Response from Blake S., DealsDirect.com.au Representative
Hi DL J, I am sorry to hear that you are having such an issue and am concerned to hear that this has not been unsubscribed. May I please ask you to call us directly on 02 9037 2540 so that we can investigate further as sometimes people can have multiple email addresses or if there is another issue that we sort this out for you as quickly as possible for you. I look forward to hearing from you
katrinao6
12/26/16

Have had no problems with shopping via deals direct.
Only once a had a faulty product & that was rectified promptly

thaon6
12/25/16

Ordered 2 products, one came from overseas but they came within the time frame estimated. I had to return one product which was shoes because it was the wrong size (ordered as assumed size AU but it was in fact UK size), contacted them about needing to return the product and they were fine about it, and received my refund. So I am happy to shop with deals direct.

amym161
12/25/16

I would rate your website highly as there is always a variety of items to choose from. The website is easy to use and there's always a great bargain.

michaell254
12/23/16

Since purchasing my first product from your company I can not fault anything. The only issue which can't be helped anyway is the sometimes lengthier delivery from overseas which is fine. Keep up the great work.

lindyo
12/22/16

I regularly buy from Deals Direct and have found products in all categories to be great quality and price. Customer service has always been awesome and I will be purchasing again and again in the coming months.

godfreyg8
12/22/16

Other than the pricing of the items which I bought, the info provided in regards to the ETA of the items ensured they arrived on time. The products are of quality and easy transaction.

amandan36
12/22/16

Best experience!! Very quick and easy to order and very fast delivery!!

irenem42
12/21/16

Everything ordered has been delivered as advised on prodect description and in all cases accurately matched the product description

Response from Blake S., DealsDirect.com.au Representative
Hi There, Irene! Thank you for taking the time to post this review! I see that you gave us one star, but only mentioned positives in your review. If you have further feedback for us, feel free to let us know here, or in a PM, as we would love to hear you out and give you a hand. (:
susanm257
12/21/16

great varity of deals, delivered in good time in good condition, found something for different age groups in good time for Christmas

kyleec
12/21/16

SO pleased with my products! After a problem with my iPad I'd accidentally duplicated my order. DealsDirect were quick to respond and resolve my problem without holding up my items, they got here super quick and I'll be ordering again for sure! Great value.

christinac98
12/21/16

Am Happy with Deals Direct - only issue I have had is things being broken when arrived through damage in the post - all damaged goods were refunded quickly :)

leanea
12/21/16

Very easy to use just click on what you want, pay for it and it's all done.

jenniferp127
12/21/16

I was pleasantly surprised that, despite all the people saying that I probably wouldn't get my late Christmas orders in before Xmas as I live in a rural area, that they all arrived with plenty of time to spare. The whole experience was easy and hassle free - so thank you very much for taking so much stress out of Christmas (and giving me back that precious time that would have been taken driving, pounding the pavements, waiting in queues etc). Again, a very big thank you from me!

kimn57

I purchased 3 polo shirts and they were exactly as described and a great fit

jennyb52
12/21/16

I think DD descriptions of the products are inadequate, leading me to buy 2 sets of sheets from USA, where the pillow cases did not have a flap (to keep the pillow in), and DD would not refund. If I had known this about the pillow cases., I would not have bought them. There are other description inadequacies for other products as well. I have had happy purchases from DD also, but it's the bad ones you remember.

Response from Blake S., DealsDirect.com.au Representative
Thank you so much for posting this honest review, Jenny. I would love if you could provide us with the relevant order number for this sale, so that I could look at how this case was handled, and see if I am able to provide a more preferable resolution to you.

I am looking forward to hearing back, so that I can at least ensure that your feedback is directed to the appropriate team!
laurah152
12/21/16

Ordered some items two weeks before Xmas but sill not received. To be fair they estimated shipping between 21st and 29th

Response from Blake S., DealsDirect.com.au Representative
Hi There, Laura! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! Don’t forget that you can reach out to us on (02) 8999 0407, 9am - 9pm weekdays if you need an update on your order. (:
heatherw72

Service is always good

mauried
12/21/16

as always it was pleasure to purchase goods from DEALS DIRECT great prices and good fast effecient service

trevorg22
12/21/16

I have dealt with Deals Direct for a number of years. I have never had a problem with and of my dealings, and goods purchased are always great value and true to the advertisement. Just purchased 2 sets of 1200 Hotel Quality sheets. Fantastic price. Can't wait for them to arrive.

prudencem1
12/21/16

Efficient, easy to use and great deals

Response from Blake S., DealsDirect.com.au Representative
Hello Prudence M,

We are thrilled to announce that you are the winner of our December promotion on SiteJabber! Congratulations!!! You have won a $500 voucher to Deals Direct!!

Our team is looking forward to getting in touch with you, so that we can show you how to claim your winnings, and as such, we were hoping that you could Private Message us with the following details:

Full name:
Email Address Attached to your account with us:
Best contact number:

Once we hear from you, our team will get in touch and let you know how to start your shopping spree!

Many thanks,
The Deals Direct Team.
jesss51

Cheap prices, highly recommended

michellef96
12/21/16

I cant say enough how affordable and howich O have saved with Christmas and birthday presants throughout the year and the quality of service is enough to put a smile on amyones dial

vickib49

Very happy customer

sandrat48
12/21/16

I ordered a feather Doona and when it arrived it was nothing like expected and a very cheap thin one ......will be very hesitant to buy anything again

Response from Blake S., DealsDirect.com.au Representative
Hello there, Sandra. Terribly sorry to hear that you were not happy with the quality of your product, I was hoping you could kindly pass your order number on to us here, or give us a call on (02) 9037 2540, 9am - 9pm weekdays, so we could assist you with returning these to us for a reimbursement.

Looking forward to hear from you!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the DealsDirect.com.au staff and other customers.

DealsDirect.com.au?