DealMan.co.nz

DealMan.co.nz

dealman.co.nz

DealMan.co.nz has a consumer rating of 1.1 stars from 140 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DealMan.co.nz also ranks 331st among Men's Clothing sites. The most common issues with DealMan.co.nz are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I actually wrote a bad review at 1st but I finally got my shirt that I ordered after 3 months.

• Material and quality are horrible, wanted a refund but customer service was non existsant.
  • It has been over 30 days now and I still have not received my order.
How would you rate DealMan.co.nz?

“Sorry to say”

Marvin L.
11/18/17

I actually wrote a bad review at 1st but I finally got my shirt that I ordered after 3 months. I really like the shirt. Fits perfect n all. I really thought they took my money. Not giving them a 5 because they took 3 months. Afraid to buy anything else after all the bad reviews

“Buy with Paypal”

Clayton R.
3/13/18

I bought 2 things from this site for a total of just under $65. But then I read the reviews of this site. I turned to paypal to get my order disputed and they did so. I ended up winning the case and got my money back. I purchased the items on October 5th, 2017. Only recently (March 9th, 2018), my leather jacket came in the mail. I got my money back for it already though, so free leather jacket! LOL But that's not as good as it sounds. It was barely even a leather jacket. It was cheap. I paid like $30-$40 for it if I remember correctly (it's been so long). But it wasn't even worth that. My best advice if you're gonna ignore the negative reviews of this site and bite the bullet anyways, I would buy with Paypal. Only because when (I say "when" not "if" because you will almost guaranteed not get your item), you're gonna throw a fit when you realize your item is never gonna show up and you just gave up your money to some fraudster in Hong Kong. Paypal will get you your money back. That's a promise. However, I'm not sure if this site still has a paypal account after I got done with them. Not only did I dispute the charge via paypal, I spoke to Paypal's administration of what a fraud this site is and to keep a close eye on them. People who got their items were lucky. I got one item 5 months later, but I've yet to receive the other.

customer service (12) 3 months (11) 30 days (9) 2 months (9) order (93) 2 weeks (4) company (35) not buy (6) 2 items (4) 3 times (3) money (51)
keving110
September 6th, 2016
I suggest everyone scammed contact the serious fraud office to complan. If this company are in new Zealand its thier concern. https://www.sfo.govt.nz
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hello thanks for contacting me. If you look at the pictures of the clothes on the website everything looks amazing for the price right? Of course it do! Because that's what they want you to believe. The price speaks for itself how can you get a fancy suit suit for $30? You are better off buying a jacket from the thrift store or from a funeral home off a dead guy before you get a good suit from dealman. im just saying. Do your research on any online retailers before you buy anything I don't care who it is. Make sure they have a telephone, so they can be reached in case you have an issue. This dealman guy is a drop shipper who post items from a china website as stock photos to sell people stuff. You get what you pay for if the cost is cheap then the item is cheap

By deez n.
See more answers (2)

Best of luck with that!

By CJ J.

after i investigated dealman website i notice that its a bogus website. all the photos are stock photos from a china retailer. This is a dropship retailer who created a website for buyers to purchase items , once the order is place deal then order it from the china wholesaler and then ship it to you. i dont think they keep the merchandise at a warehouse. that being said the customers are not dealing with the source theyre dealing with the dropshipper that is a scammer by far running a home base business.

By deez n.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DealMan.co.nz staff and other customers.

The home of menswear. Amazing deals on men's fashion and accessories. Incredible and unique styles. Free shipping on all orders.

jerryl39
Jerry L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DealMan.co.nz?

Have a question about DealMan.co.nz?