Review of DealMan.co.nz

Tel: 642102989718
support@thedealman.co.nz

jacksons21
12/30/16

Haven't received nothing I ordered and I ordered last summer horrible customer service a child could run a company better so far they've proven to be nothing but liars and thieves

paulm362
12/16/16

You order something and pay for it and nothing gets delivered,but they get your money

jacquelinem41
12/14/16

Have ordered Jacket for my grandson 8 weeks ago no reply to emails and a bogus shipping number have tried everything to no avail
BEWARE
gone to Mastercard to resolve and get refund

chrisa162
12/12/16

Placed an order with Dealman on the 5th of October 2016. Hadn't arrived by the tenth of November. Was getting itchy as one item was for Bro's Birthday Mid-November; Well, early Nov but I wasn't seeing him until the 15th. Emailed them. Took them four days to respond (A proper customer service company fires you for that) and when they did, it effectively said "order's on the way. Please be patient. We've had shipping issues due to G20 this year. Here's a shipping reference and a company to track it through."
Now... most people wouldn't have known this but me being me, I knew that G20 was the 5th and 6th of September this year. Alarm bells start ringing. If your shipping company is still delaying your orders due to an event more than a month after said event, you need a new shipping company. Oh, yeah... they gave me a ten dollar code for the inconvenience. Not ten pound. Ten dollars. Less than a eighth of the total value of my order. Kick in the teeth. Like I'm EVER going to redeem that - I'm not ordering anything from these Shysters ever again.
Went on the tracking website. No record of the number. Gave it five days. Still no record of the number. Replied to previous email from customer services when their tracking company still couldn't find my order. No answer. Unfortunately for these scumbags I know why this happens. Once they flag an issue as "complete" they then receive no further updates from that issue. It's draconian customer service and I'm surprised they are still allowed to use it in this day and age but they clearly do; it's a deliberate (and transparent) ploy to delay issue resolution.
Source: I've worked in the customer service industry most of my life. Most of family still do. Please correct me if I'm wrong, Dealman.co.nz.

Anyways, I created a new issue to get through their shoddy customer services (fortunately, that is as simple as emailing them again instead of continuing the conversation) when it became clear they weren't going to respond to the previous email. That was on the 2 of December. Now, my patience was exhausted and I was a little short and to the point.
"Pretty much sixty days since you took payment for this order. Really disappointed. Not only did you outright lie to me that the products had shipped (reference number your Customer Services supplied: %%%%%%%%%%% has NEVER existed, according to the tracking company you put me on to!) you also told me that the G20 had affected it. G20 ended a month before you took my money. The Hoodie was for my brothers birthday. That was on the 7th of November, so you've cost me an additional £45, too. The free $10 voucher code you sent me was like rubbing salt in the wounds because it's not like I could trust you if I placed another order, is it?
Sad that it's come to this. With the glowing reviews you've got I figured that I may finally have found a decent budget mens clothes store. I guess not. I assume all those glowing reviews come from staff. Get me my money back before the 7th of December or all this goes to the sales ombudsman in every country you operate in, and all over all the social media I can find.
I didn't have £65 to waste.

Yours, one really, really, REALLY p*ss*d off customer."

Is exactly what I wrote. Didn't expect a reply to this, if I'm honest, because I was clearly ragged off and ranting at them.

"Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us, I will be happy to assist you. We have been experiencing delays with the shipping companies and postal service in deliveries and tracking updates. I can confirm the parcel is en route and should arrive to you very soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards,

Stella"

Is the reply I got from a Gmail Address belonging to someone called Benjamin. Really, STELLA? Again, it took them four days to answer. I replied again, this time being much more civil, on the 6th of December, hoping I was wrong about their shoddy as hell Customer Service.

"Thank you for responding.

What kind of delay more than doubles your usual shipping? And why have 17 track, the tracking firm you guys put me on to, denied the parcel even exists? I'm sorry I'm having to snap and snarl but I don't seem to be getting any answers, just fobbed off. Thanking me for my patience is one thing but I was being patient thirty days ago. It's getting old, especially this time of year when I don't have money to throw around.

Regards,
Chris "

I also posted on their facebook page asking about the delays and basically warning people not to buy from this organisation. Unsurprisingly, my comments have been deleted and I've been blocked. No attempt to mediate. No attempt to contact me. Nothing.

Guess what? It's the twelfth of December now. They still haven't answered my email.

Suffice to say I'm keeping my promise, and casting this as far and wide as I can. Not only do these THIEVING BAST*RDS rip off customers who can't afford to be ripped off this time of year, they cripple trust in genuine online businesses who RESPECT THEIR CUSTOMERS. Something Dealman clearly have not learned to do.

Regards,
Chris.

Dealman.Co.NZ: Seriously, Don't email me again if it's you Benji-Stella. I want to speak to your goddamn owner.

Tip for consumers: Seriously, I mean it, don't trust these Shysters.

joshk53
12/4/16

Kitty Lee gave me a bogus tracking number and the order is no where to be found. When asked for a refund, i received no response.

pablof15
11/30/16

I ordered several pair of shoes August 31, 2016. I received an email confirmation from dealman.co.nz with order number DM1278674 saying that partial order was on its way. After 1 month i emailed dealman to find out where my order was. Like most of people, i received a fake tracking numbers LT144212647CN and LT144164195CN from Kitty Lee at dealman.co.nz and that provided no shipment status. After sending 5 to 6 emails remaining with no reply to dealman, i contacted my bank to kill this transaction. This was not possible to do via my bank. However, my bank told me that as i paid with Pay-Pal, i should contact Pay-Pal. I called Pay-Pal and provided all the information. One week later, the whole amount i paid was refunded to me on October 14. IMPORTANT! all Pay-Pal purchases are covered with a 6 month refund if order is not delivered. ALWAYS PAY WITH PAYPAL AND YOU HAVE 6 MONTHS TO KILL THE TRANSACTION AND GET A FULL REFUND !
Come on... there are hundreds of negative reviews about dealman.co.nz.... with the same claims.... placed order, received fake tracking numbers and never received the goods. This a fraud. period.

scottk67
11/27/16

Ordered some shoes from Deal Man, which posted an ad on Facebook, on September 11th and now it's November 27th and I still haven't received them. They have not responded to my last 2 emails. The tracking # that they provided doesn't even work. DO NOT SHOP FROM DEAL MAN PLEASE. Save your money.

robb633
11/22/16

If it seems too good to be true.. it probably is. I ordered a stainless steel ring, and they promise delivery within 30 days (that's how you "save" so much money and they can offer it so cheap - ha) They haven't delivered or responded and now it's close to two months. Never order anything from these scammers. Glad I used Paypal. Now going through their process to get my $$ back.

chads28
11/21/16

Didn't get my item after 2 months of waiting, was forced to get a refund through PayPal. They didn't even bother to reply for the 15 days they could have contested the refund. I first send them a message to try resolve the issue. Scammers.

fabianm19
11/13/16

Made an order over a month ago,no show,but they have my money.they need to be reported

johnr399
10/27/16

Wish I had read these other reviews before hand. I ordered some shoes at the end of August after some feed came across my Facebook or something. By the end of September they hadn't arrived. No one has returned my emails as to where they are in the shipping process. Now it's the end of October. They sure didn't have a problem taking my money out, THE VERY NEXT DAY!!!!

aarona62
10/15/16

SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE, SAVE YOUR GOOD FAITH FOR A REPUTABLE COMPANY THAT HAS SOME MORALS WHEN IT COMES TO THE CUSTOMER. BAD FORM DEALMAN.... YOU ARE BY FAR THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE BEEN UNFORTUNATE TO DEAL WITH! I STILL WANT MY MONEY BACK AND WONT GIVE UP!

davidj220
10/12/16

this is a scam!!!
ordered 2 months ago, now no contact when i ask for a refund.
they told me last month the items were in china and they hope i get them soon
fake tracking number.

bena61
9/30/16

I ordered valet for men a few month ago never received it.
What's up?

ts186
9/19/16

I ordered two shirts from this company and never got the shirts. When I contacted them they sent me a tracking number that leads to a package not found page. I've sent several emails asking for a refund and have got no reply. Don't give them your money because you won't get anything back.

ryanl53
9/16/16

they steal your money and ignore you.

ajj12
9/13/16

Is mydealman the same scam site?

jeffreyf22
9/11/16

I ORDERED MY STUFF JUNE 25TH & STILL NOTHING ON SEPT 11TH!! IT IS A TOTAL SCAM!!
THE TRACKING # DOESN'T WORK,THE PHONE # DOESN'T WORK & EVERY TIME I EMAIL THEM THEY KEEP TELLING ME IT'S"ON THE WAY".. BULL$#*!!! I HAVE CONTACTED MY LAWYER,20/20 & DATELINE. I WILL BLOW THESE STEALING PIECES of $#*! OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!

keithb89
9/10/16

I ordered thru the main site and I must have spent about 250 euro with them but it would seem from all the online reviews that this company is a joke.they even gave me a fake tracking number.lesson learned. Feck dealman

keving110
9/6/16

I suggest everyone scammed contact the serious fraud office to complan. If this company are in new Zealand its thier concern. https://www.sfo.govt.nz

catrinap2
8/22/16

I ordered like 3 months ago and nothing, I was given fake tracking numbers, I got on their sight on Instagram encouraging people not to order then a person from the sight messaged and called me a $#*!!!! Do not order from these scammers

jamesd260
8/13/16

4 months later and still no product... the tracking number they provided me doesn't even work. This company is clearly a scam. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

traceyr25
8/11/16

I made my order June 10th and haven't received my the merchandise yet

frankieg10
8/9/16

I placed an order for a pair of shoes over two months ago and yet to receive them. They issued a tracking number that do not exist or can not be found with the USPS. They no longer respond to my emails requesting an update or a refund of my money. Granted it's only $39.00 but it's my hard earned money and no one deserve to be scammed out of their money in this manner. Facebook really need to take some action against the unscrupulous fictitious company and stop allowing them to advertise on their social network because if they do not take some action to stop this and continue to allow them to us this platform they are just as much to blam as The Deal Man.

michaels473
8/3/16

Like a sucker I ordered a pair of shoes which kept popping up in my FB threads, of course without doing any type of background check. It's been 3 months and nothing. DealMan ensures me the package was sent but the tracking number provided does not exist in the USPS database. Lesson Learned! I just dont understand why FB allows them to continue advertising, that kind of pisses me off, nobody deserves to get screwed like this.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hello thanks for contacting me. If you look at the pictures of the clothes on the website everything looks amazing for the price right? Of course it do! Because that's what they want you to believe. The price speaks for itself how can you get a fancy suit suit for $30? You are better off buying a jacket from the thrift store or from a funeral home off a dead guy before you get a good suit from dealman. im just saying. Do your research on any online retailers before you buy anything I don't care who it is. Make sure they have a telephone, so they can be reached in case you have an issue. This dealman guy is a drop shipper who post items from a china website as stock photos to sell people stuff. You get what you pay for if the cost is cheap then the item is cheap

By deez n.

Best of luck with that!

By CJ J.

after i investigated dealman website i notice that its a bogus website. all the photos are stock photos from a china retailer. This is a dropship retailer who created a website for buyers to purchase items , once the order is place deal then order it from the china wholesaler and then ship it to you. i dont think they keep the merchandise at a warehouse. that being said the customers are not dealing with the source theyre dealing with the dropshipper that is a scammer by far running a home base business.

By deez n.

Questions? Get answers from the DealMan.co.nz staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DealMan.co.nz