DealMan.co.nz

DealMan.co.nz

dealman.co.nz

DealMan.co.nz has a consumer rating of 1.1 stars from 140 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DealMan.co.nz also ranks 348th among Men's Clothing sites. The most common issues with DealMan.co.nz are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I actually wrote a bad review at 1st but I finally got my shirt that I ordered after 3 months.

• Material and quality are horrible, wanted a refund but customer service was non existsant.
  • It has been over 30 days now and I still have not received my order.
How would you rate DealMan.co.nz?

“Sorry to say”

Marvin L.
11/18/17

I actually wrote a bad review at 1st but I finally got my shirt that I ordered after 3 months. I really like the shirt. Fits perfect n all. I really thought they took my money. Not giving them a 5 because they took 3 months. Afraid to buy anything else after all the bad reviews

“FRAUDS. I have't got the order after more then 1.5 months..”

Christina T.
4/7/17

I made my order 1,5 month ago but haven't received it yet. They gave me a tracking number which was not valid, and when I told them about it, they just said that it was a standard shipping and I will surely get my item in a month. The when a month passed I wrote them again, to know any info about the order, but got no reply... And I wrote then 3 more times. I asked for a refund or some compensation, but still no respond... I start to think that they frauds who just make money :/ very disappointed

customer service (12) 3 months (11) 30 days (9) 2 months (9) order (93) 2 weeks (4) company (35) not buy (6) 2 items (4) 3 times (3) money (51)
christinat39
April 7th, 2017
I made my order 1,5 month ago but haven't received it yet.

I asked for a refund or some compensation, but still no respond...

I start to think that they frauds who just make money :/ very disappointed

Tip for consumers: AVOID THIS SITE

jamesg328
January 29th, 2018
Do not use deal man site.

Ordered a 200 hundred pound navel wool full lengh coat. Recovered some rags in a bag with sweatshirt printed on it. Was nylon looking and badly stiched and millimetres thick . Would not pay a pound for. Tried 5 ways to complain and was cut off or did not get a reply. Spent 27 pounds down 90 percent which is cheap. Should have known to cheap.

Regards jamie.
stephenl56
April 16th, 2016
Deal man sells good things at great prices I rate deal man 5 stars
edmundy3
July 15th, 2018
Ordered an Emperor Cardigan on 12 December 2017... Have not received any parcel until today... I'm tired of emailing them... Only twice received computer generated reply. And NO more reply for subsequent email. Tried to make my claim from PayPal but not getting any help as well. To others out there, don't be another victim.
jimmyp69
January 1st, 2019
Don't waste your time. Scam of all scams!!! Avoid at all costs unless you like throwing your money down the toilet - prob more fun than giving it to these thieves
dianoe
February 19th, 2017
They literally steal money from people just like that by putting nice ads on Facebook! FB and other sites need to ban their $#*!ing ad. Ordered and paid a bunch for 2 pairs of shoes, more than 2 months now nonsign of goods will arrive. They only replied one out of 5 my emails, and no tracking update provides as promised. This low life phony seems to get away of this scam for so many times! We need to do something to kick their out of the $#*!ing internet!
georges392
April 16th, 2018
I am one more person who has ordered 3 months ago from Deal Man and get no answers to my emails, unless my emails are threats that i will go through legal procedures against them, and then they reply that my tracking is problematic and that they are working on it. I have now contacted the Greek Police Dept of Electronic Crime and maybe they will succeed something against them... let's see
marvinl18
November 18th, 2017
keving110
September 6th, 2016
I suggest everyone scammed contact the serious fraud office to complan. If this company are in new Zealand its thier concern. https://www.sfo.govt.nz
mariam513
January 24th, 2018
Reading all the reviews makes me wonder. When I first bought from them, I got what I wanted, but now, my brother has waited almost a year and nothing has arrived. To add insult to injury no response is given by them and when you try and phone well..the phone number is not working! imagine that!

I don't even want to give them a star! even one star is way too deserving. I have decided that the only way to ensure that no-one else gets the same service is to report them to the banks as a fraudulent website and spread the word!

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
jamesv79
January 4th, 2018
This company is awful! They do not deliver on time, their products are shoddy, and they provide no method for a customer to contact them. Avoid this company at all costs unless you like being the victim of a scam!
jimmieb21
September 14th, 2017
I ordered a pair of shoes on Sept. 15, 2016 - almost a year to the day. Still have not received them or a refund. I was given an invoice # c*******713.1 and told they were being shipped. 3 months and nothing - wrote to them - somebody named Chantal said they were stuck in Chinese customs and should arrive shortly. Nothing! Wrote 2 more times and they didn't even respond to me. 1 year later I have no shoes and i am out $31.20 USD.
BEWARE of these scam artist. They'll rip you off just like they ripped me off.
jeffreyc76
Jeffrey C.
February 23rd, 2018
"Ordered a jacket 4 months ago, Still have not received it and no one responds to my emails, This company is a total fraud.".
sj333
February 20th, 2018
Yet another negative review to add to the pile, but Im hoping this one helps someone. Like everyone else I ordered over $200 worth of clothes from this company. They told me to wait 30 days since it was coming from NZ. After 35 days I sent and email asking where was my stuff. I did get 1 response, but after that... nothing. Well fortunately I have a friend that works in a bank. They told me that theres a banking regulation where VISA can get back your money with any type of fraudulent transaction up to 60 days of purchase. So I waited 10 more days to get a response then filed a claim. Well... I got all my money back. I dont understand why this company is still in business.
jacobs95
July 20th, 2016
I ordered a sport coat from them, and it came very fast. However, the quality of the item wasn't very good and their sizing charts were off so it's quite small. Moral of the story, you get what you pay for because the coat was pretty cheap. I will say it looks really cool though.
skyr4
April 15th, 2018
Purchased goods from this so called company and not received anything. Emailed asking for tracking information and had a reply (seems to be common responce) to say tracking is being problematic and would look into it. Not heard back despite attempting to contact them.

They are also known as Shoe King.
mohammads49
January 26th, 2018
It's a cheat company, without delivering the product it shows shipment fulfilled.
No response by E-mail. Totally fraud company.
adamw98
February 12th, 2017
Three months ago i ordered a vest planning to wear it to a bountiful Thanksgiving day feast. It didn't arrive. I emailed was told there had been delays on their products. I thought I'd have it by Christmas so Santa could tell me how handsome i looked in it. Valentine's day is this week, will be eating ice cream out of the tub and vestless watching pretty woman with tears in my eyes.
nathanv14
April 5th, 2017
Just like EVERYONE else has stated, you place your order, they take your money, and you will never receive your product. This is a straight-up scam. No other way to describe it. They are based in China and give out fake tracking numbers if you ask. And that is IF you get a response at all... Its been well over a month and I haven't heard anything from them. No responses to my inquiries and no products.... I'm amazed this scam is still occurring, you think they would get shut down... DO NOT purchase anything from them! You're just handing your money over to a large-scale scam!
chrisp182
February 7th, 2017
I ordered a hoodie over three months ago, I asked how long my order would take and was told 14-30 days, this was two weeks after purchase, since then I haven't received anything from them apart from a coupon and apologie about the product being late but nothing else, no product, no refund and no reply at all. To anyone who reads this don't buy anything from this robbing, non communicating, lying company
michaelv96
June 23rd, 2017
Ordered two shirts two months ago, never arrived. No response from the company. Wish I had searched reviews before buying. They are a scam outfit. If you see their ads on Facebook, select Hide Ad and report the reason as Misleading.
marke336
January 15th, 2018
Adding to the many negative reviews these people are utterly awful. Slow delivery, wrong/small/damaged products supplied, no response to any communication. Just the worst! What a waste of money and effort. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS.
jarrodn4
October 30th, 2017
Ordered shoes in August, never got them. Tried e-mailing but got no response. The parcel tracking information on the site proved to be completely bogus - just received a full refund from PayPal.

Avoid this site at all costs.
brianf137
February 24th, 2018
Placed an order, and the money was debited from my account, but the order was never received. All replies to my emails have been automated, stating that the address is invalid. This website is TOTAL FRAUD! DO NOT place orders on this site, you are just throwing your money away.
andrewu9
November 30th, 2017
I wish we could negative stars as this company is disgraceful. Two months and today they finally reply with a tracking number that is nonexistent and ironically the same as someone else who complained. Avoid at all costs.

Hello thanks for contacting me. If you look at the pictures of the clothes on the website everything looks amazing for the price right? Of course it do! Because that's what they want you to believe. The price speaks for itself how can you get a fancy suit suit for $30? You are better off buying a jacket from the thrift store or from a funeral home off a dead guy before you get a good suit from dealman. im just saying. Do your research on any online retailers before you buy anything I don't care who it is. Make sure they have a telephone, so they can be reached in case you have an issue. This dealman guy is a drop shipper who post items from a china website as stock photos to sell people stuff. You get what you pay for if the cost is cheap then the item is cheap

By deez n.