DealMan.co.nz

DealMan.co.nz

dealman.co.nz

DealMan.co.nz has a consumer rating of 1.1 stars from 140 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DealMan.co.nz also ranks 331st among Men's Clothing sites. The most common issues with DealMan.co.nz are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I actually wrote a bad review at 1st but I finally got my shirt that I ordered after 3 months.

• Material and quality are horrible, wanted a refund but customer service was non existsant.
  • It has been over 30 days now and I still have not received my order.
How would you rate DealMan.co.nz?

“Sorry to say”

Marvin L.
11/18/17

I actually wrote a bad review at 1st but I finally got my shirt that I ordered after 3 months. I really like the shirt. Fits perfect n all. I really thought they took my money. Not giving them a 5 because they took 3 months. Afraid to buy anything else after all the bad reviews

“Buy with Paypal”

Clayton R.
3/13/18

I bought 2 things from this site for a total of just under $65. But then I read the reviews of this site. I turned to paypal to get my order disputed and they did so. I ended up winning the case and got my money back. I purchased the items on October 5th, 2017. Only recently (March 9th, 2018), my leather jacket came in the mail. I got my money back for it already though, so free leather jacket! LOL But that's not as good as it sounds. It was barely even a leather jacket. It was cheap. I paid like $30-$40 for it if I remember correctly (it's been so long). But it wasn't even worth that. My best advice if you're gonna ignore the negative reviews of this site and bite the bullet anyways, I would buy with Paypal. Only because when (I say "when" not "if" because you will almost guaranteed not get your item), you're gonna throw a fit when you realize your item is never gonna show up and you just gave up your money to some fraudster in Hong Kong. Paypal will get you your money back. That's a promise. However, I'm not sure if this site still has a paypal account after I got done with them. Not only did I dispute the charge via paypal, I spoke to Paypal's administration of what a fraud this site is and to keep a close eye on them. People who got their items were lucky. I got one item 5 months later, but I've yet to receive the other.

customer service (12) 3 months (11) 30 days (9) 2 months (9) order (93) 2 weeks (4) company (35) not buy (6) 2 items (4) 3 times (3) money (51)
jimmyp69
January 1st, 2019
Don't waste your time. Scam of all scams!!! Avoid at all costs unless you like throwing your money down the toilet - prob more fun than giving it to these thieves
edmundy3
July 15th, 2018
Ordered an Emperor Cardigan on 12 December 2017... Have not received any parcel until today... I'm tired of emailing them... Only twice received computer generated reply. And NO more reply for subsequent email. Tried to make my claim from PayPal but not getting any help as well. To others out there, don't be another victim.
franks361
June 26th, 2018
Emailed them 3 times in a month span and no response and no item?? how are they still on line????????????????????????
marcl89
June 21st, 2018
This is a SCAM, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Purchased clothing and never received after 2 months. Tried contacting him and he is not answering.

Here's his personal email *******@gmail.com.
blakev4
April 19th, 2018
Ordered an item 2 months ago. Have emailed them 6 times to cancel (can't call because they don't have a number).
georges392
April 16th, 2018
I am one more person who has ordered 3 months ago from Deal Man and get no answers to my emails, unless my emails are threats that i will go through legal procedures against them, and then they reply that my tracking is problematic and that they are working on it. I have now contacted the Greek Police Dept of Electronic Crime and maybe they will succeed something against them... let's see
skyr4
April 15th, 2018
Purchased goods from this so called company and not received anything. Emailed asking for tracking information and had a reply (seems to be common responce) to say tracking is being problematic and would look into it. Not heard back despite attempting to contact them.

They are also known as Shoe King.
claytonr10
March 13th, 2018

brianf137
February 24th, 2018
Placed an order, and the money was debited from my account, but the order was never received. All replies to my emails have been automated, stating that the address is invalid. This website is TOTAL FRAUD! DO NOT place orders on this site, you are just throwing your money away.
jeffreyc76
Jeffrey C.
February 23rd, 2018
"Ordered a jacket 4 months ago, Still have not received it and no one responds to my emails, This company is a total fraud.".
sj333
February 20th, 2018
Yet another negative review to add to the pile, but Im hoping this one helps someone. Like everyone else I ordered over $200 worth of clothes from this company. They told me to wait 30 days since it was coming from NZ. After 35 days I sent and email asking where was my stuff. I did get 1 response, but after that... nothing. Well fortunately I have a friend that works in a bank. They told me that theres a banking regulation where VISA can get back your money with any type of fraudulent transaction up to 60 days of purchase. So I waited 10 more days to get a response then filed a claim. Well... I got all my money back. I dont understand why this company is still in business.
jamesg328
January 29th, 2018
Do not use deal man site.

Ordered a 200 hundred pound navel wool full lengh coat. Recovered some rags in a bag with sweatshirt printed on it. Was nylon looking and badly stiched and millimetres thick . Would not pay a pound for. Tried 5 ways to complain and was cut off or did not get a reply. Spent 27 pounds down 90 percent which is cheap. Should have known to cheap.

Regards jamie.
codyf10
January 27th, 2018
I ordered the first part of December and have not received it. They do not respond to emails. I agree what a scam!!!!!!!
mohammads49
January 26th, 2018
It's a cheat company, without delivering the product it shows shipment fulfilled.
No response by E-mail. Totally fraud company.
mariam513
January 24th, 2018
Reading all the reviews makes me wonder. When I first bought from them, I got what I wanted, but now, my brother has waited almost a year and nothing has arrived. To add insult to injury no response is given by them and when you try and phone well..the phone number is not working! imagine that!

I don't even want to give them a star! even one star is way too deserving. I have decided that the only way to ensure that no-one else gets the same service is to report them to the banks as a fraudulent website and spread the word!

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
marke336
January 15th, 2018
Adding to the many negative reviews these people are utterly awful. Slow delivery, wrong/small/damaged products supplied, no response to any communication. Just the worst! What a waste of money and effort. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS.
jamesv79
January 4th, 2018
This company is awful! They do not deliver on time, their products are shoddy, and they provide no method for a customer to contact them. Avoid this company at all costs unless you like being the victim of a scam!
jakesv
December 28th, 2017
So i thought i'd try it out. I should have listened. I turns out that Deal Man is a scam company. I just hope that i can get my money back with help from PayPal
andrewu9
November 30th, 2017
I wish we could negative stars as this company is disgraceful. Two months and today they finally reply with a tracking number that is nonexistent and ironically the same as someone else who complained. Avoid at all costs.
marvinl18
November 18th, 2017
ahmedb39
November 15th, 2017
this is fake web-site, I recommend all don't deal with such as web-site otherwise you will loss your money and the items will never receive.and if you sending email to them they will never response back to you...
amirr19
November 14th, 2017
I ordered a sweater, never received it. I've emailed their support email that has my receipt on it 3 times requesting a status update, and have not gotten a single response.
jarrodn4
October 30th, 2017
Ordered shoes in August, never got them. Tried e-mailing but got no response. The parcel tracking information on the site proved to be completely bogus - just received a full refund from PayPal.

Avoid this site at all costs.
joeyb46
October 11th, 2017
Dont buy here you wont get your package.

They will send fake tracking and then never reply anymore.

Scammers 1st class. Glad i paid with paypal..
jayf63
October 2nd, 2017
my money gone !!! order on 1/9 and after 2 weeks they said we will get the products by 30days but now totally nothing! email or messenger totally been ignored by them, and wondering why facebook still allowed this kind of scams operating ?its shameful!

Hello thanks for contacting me. If you look at the pictures of the clothes on the website everything looks amazing for the price right? Of course it do! Because that's what they want you to believe. The price speaks for itself how can you get a fancy suit suit for $30? You are better off buying a jacket from the thrift store or from a funeral home off a dead guy before you get a good suit from dealman. im just saying. Do your research on any online retailers before you buy anything I don't care who it is. Make sure they have a telephone, so they can be reached in case you have an issue. This dealman guy is a drop shipper who post items from a china website as stock photos to sell people stuff. You get what you pay for if the cost is cheap then the item is cheap

By deez n.