Review of Belt Outlet

Tel: (888)355-2358
service@beltoutlet.com

jeffk294
4/10/19

I ordered 2 stretch braided belts (identical to the one I already own, just different color) in size M 34-36. When they arrived it was obvious that they were mis-labeled & actually were closer to a size L 40+. I sent them back via Wal-Mart. Now I'm being charged a return shipping fee for their mis-labeled product. On-line customer chat choose to ignore my request for assistance & closed that chat conversation w?o any assistance. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I'd give no stars if possible.

mikeg36
4/29/12

Great site and responsive company. I've ordered items from this business oft and on for several years. I've never had a problem. They'll quickly inform you if there's a problem or delay in a purchase. Very quick in sending products along to customers, my experience. Oh, they have end-of-season sales items, that can be a real bargain. Also, closeout products can be a very good sale. Company sells adults and childrens' accessories, travel items, seasonal items.

Questions? Get answers from the Belt Outlet staff and other customers.

Belt Outlet?